Hawthorne Academy 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... As much as I really want to sit down and make a long list of relationship plans with my characters and others, I really don't think my brain can handle all that hahaha. I'm already forgetful enough, and I think my brain would turn into a lump of black mush.

SO

If you have some awesome plans that you'd like to seek with one of my characters, PM me please so we can chat about it! <3

I agree with your proposals; however, could Eliza and Jaxon be friends?
Yeah, that's fine with me! I had so many characters to go through, so at least some of my suggestions were completely off.

Luca X Vanessa- I think he'd be a bit intrigued by Vanessa but ultimately turned off by her because her obvious dislike for him.. Hm. I think it'd be interesting if maybe they both got drunk and had a fling which is part of the reason Vanessa dislikes him? It doesn't have to be related to the pregnancy thing if you don't want it to, but I think it'd be interesting!

Luca X Erin- I think Luca would find Erin absolutely adorable! Maybe they could have a little sister, big brother type of friendship?

Luca X Jacob- Agreed. However, I don't really think Luca would have a strong opinion on Jacob.

Luca X Jaxon- I could see them having a bit of a bromance going on. I think they'd also have a lot of fights as well, whether it be verbally or physically, but always end up forgiving each other.

Brayden X Vanessa- Sure! I'd say Brayden would be a bit intimidated by her, but it's balanced out because they share the same passion for art.

Brayden X Erin- Yeah, friends!

Brayden X Jacob- I think Brayden would try and interact with Jacob, from time to time but sure!

Brayden X Jaxon- Agreed.

August X Vanessa- Yeah! Vanessa would definitely be someone August liked.

August X Erin- Alright.

August X Jacob- Agreed.

August X Jaxon- I'd say they probably slept together once or twice. Possibly future friends??

~Luca~
V--Works for me! And hm...let's see if anyone else throws up a hand as would-be father, but it works for me either way!
E--YES I totally see it!
JS--Alright cool.
JL--Hm...yes, I see it. Bromance it is!
~Brayden~
V--Hooray for art passion! I agree.
E--Alright!
JS--Jacob definitely wouldn't mind interacting with him. He's friendly but introverted, so sure!
JL--Cool.
~August~
V--Sweet!
E--Neutrality, it is. Maybe they develop a friendship later, maybe not! xD
JS--Alrighty!
JL--Let's do it! XD I could see them being friends in future, but let's see how it goes!

Reactions: sunflower fairy
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1772453462-Santa.jpg

My Intros will be up Saturday Night^^.

Sorry I've been MIA all day; my evening bartender NEVER SHOWED UP SO I GOT TO OPEN AND CLOSE ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

I need to catch up on all of the posts I missed, so if you've sent me any questions, I will get to them ASAP <3

@kimsim12 - I like your proposals and think that Eryn is friendly enough to play nice with all of them. Jaxon is the only one who she might be a bit wary around, but I think she'd like him. If he were to flirt with her she'd probably feel flattered.

The way I wrote her, Eryn moved down from Canada in the late school year and finished off the tail end of last year's classes. Then summer hit before she could really get to know anyone. She is just attending HA now, and was derping around town during at time. Maybe she could have run into one of them before this point?

@Yandere-Chan - Eryn would definitely like Brayden. He's adorable, and I'm certain they would get along well in most areas. He might even be able to coax her into attending a GSA meeting if they became close. I'd love to have somebody she can get close to and talk with.

As for August, Eryn is really in the closet with the whole bi-thing, so I can see this overwhelming attraction to August looks and personality being a very real possibility. Eryn would probably like here overall, but how they interact would influence their friendship and such.

Of your three, I think Luca might actually be her favorite. He'd be charming, and typical-looking for a prep (gorgeous) but there would certainly be something about him that intrigues her. For awhile she'd be on edge around him, but I think she'd warm up to him sooner rather than later. They could even have done the summer thing I mentionned to kim, I would actually prefer her having someone to talk to once she's here.

I'm going to start with joel and Bree so that i don't get too behind, i will start my relationship post tomorrow...Way too tired. Oh amd Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all!

@kimsim12 - I like your proposals and think that Eryn is friendly enough to play nice with all of them. Jaxon is the only one who she might be a bit wary around, but I think she'd like him. If he were to flirt with her she'd probably feel flattered.

The way I wrote her, Eryn moved down from Canada in the late school year and finished off the tail end of last year's classes. Then summer hit before she could really get to know anyone. She is just attending HA now, and was derping around town during at time. Maybe she could have run into one of them before this point?
Hm...maybe she ran into Erin or Vanessa?
Well shit we got an Erin and an Eryn...challenge accepted

• Love
@Gorgeous♠Chaos Yes, Relationship between Destry, Quinton, Hayden, Valerie and Liza is a go!

@kimsim12 I approved of these relationships. I'll update my propositions w/ some of my ideas and you can let me know what you think --- I'll get ahold of you as soon as they're ready :) Also: Hayden is totally a one-night-stand type of girl (and apparently, she's got a thing for dudes who have "jax" in their names). If nobody has said anything about this to you yet, Des could totally be Vanessa's baby daddy --- but I think it should've been kept a secret from him so if Hagg releases it causes an issue. You should PM me if you're interested in any of that ;)

Reactions: HEX
Dead tired.... Can't grammar...
Send halp.

Well if she and Erin became friends she might just offer to let her call her by 'Harley', instead of her preferred middle name.

I think she and Vanessa might get along well if they met up before hand. So if she and Vanessa could be friendly acquaintances I'd be cool with that.

@Yandere-Chan - Eryn would definitely like Brayden. He's adorable, and I'm certain they would get along well in most areas. He might even be able to coax her into attending a GSA meeting if they became close. I'd love to have somebody she can get close to and talk with.

As for August, Eryn is really in the closet with the whole bi-thing, so I can see this overwhelming attraction to August looks and personality being a very real possibility. Eryn would probably like here overall, but how they interact would influence their friendship and such.

Of your three, I think Luca might actually be her favorite. He'd be charming, and typical-looking for a prep (gorgeous) but there would certainly be something about him that intrigues her. For awhile she'd be on edge around him, but I think she'd warm up to him sooner rather than later. They could even have done the summer thing I mentionned to kim, I would actually prefer her having someone to talk to once she's here.
Ooh, yeah definitely! I can totally see Brayden encouraging Eryn, knowingly or not, to get used to the idea of bisexuality and whatnot.

This makes me happy! ^^ Maybe it's because you're making me feel like my bb's aren't trash. <3 I think at one point or another ((probably when August is high..)) August will sort of "come on" to Eryn, only to apologize for it later. Whatever you wish to go beyond that is up to you!

Yay! I thought I had made Luca a bit too scary but that's exactly what I was trying to go for! Luca finds the whole social hierarchy a bit pathetic, so he'd have no problem conversing and being seen with Eryn. He might even get a little flirty, but that's only a part of his personality! And yeah! I wouldn't mind them meeting outside of school. Let me go review both of their character sheets and I'll try to come up with something.

• Thank You
Reactions: Namora
@Gorgeous♠Chaos Yes, Relationship between Destry, Quinton, Hayden, Valerie and Liza is a go!

@kimsim12 I approved of these relationships. I'll update my propositions w/ some of my ideas and you can let me know what you think --- I'll get ahold of you as soon as they're ready :) Also: Hayden is totally a one-night-stand type of girl (and apparently, she's got a thing for dudes who have "jax" in their names). If nobody has said anything about this to you yet, Des could totally be Vanessa's baby daddy --- but I think it should've been kept a secret from him so if Hagg releases it causes an issue. You should PM me if you're interested in any of that ;)
Speaking of Jax's Hayden tends to fall for, her and Luca should totally hook up later on in the story. XD

Possibly even her and August, too.

Speaking of Jax's Hayden tends to fall for, her and Luca should totally hook up later on in the story. XD

Possibly even her and August, too.
Deal. Seeing as she already has 0 self respect, it's kind of like.. why not, right?

Deal. Seeing as she already has 0 self respect, it's kind of like.. why not, right?
I think that's awfully similar to how August thinks.. Luca, on the other hand, just likes to have a bit of fun. XD

EDIT:
But I do think Luca would feel slightly guilty for sleeping with Hayden, just because he really did care about her. Even if they barely knew each other so who knows.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
I think that's awfully similar to how August thinks.. Luca, on the other hand, just likes to have a bit of fun. XD

EDIT:
But I do think Luca would feel slightly guilty for sleeping with Hayden, just because he really did care about her. Even if they barely knew each other so who knows.
That would be great. Like I was telling Kim though, she's emotionally detached and hooked on drugs. Deep down, she honestly might care... but she doesn't want to care. She doesn't want to be expected to have feelings for anyone. She just wants people to use her so she doesn't have to be responsible for caring about them... if he started acting like he actually cared, I don't think she'd know what to do.

And, if Luca did care, I'm sure things would be heated between him and Jaxon, since Jaxon would be using Hayden simply for the sake of having someone easy around.

(@kimsim12)

Also, I'm gonna post my intros as well as update character schedules/dorm assignments and all that jazz tomorrow morning. I just don't think I can focus well enough right now to get any of it done accurately.

[fieldbox="Kim's Relationship Propositions, #990033, solid"]
These propositions are completely optional, and I'm completely open to different suggestions! It is rather late here, so I could be completely off with some of these.
Confirmed Suggestions

My Characters:
Vanessa Abernathy || Delinquent || Art Club Director
Erin Wilhelm || Nerd || Theatre Club
Jacob Smith || Nerd || Book Club; GSA
Jaxon Lewis || Prep || Art Club; Choir

@OlympusBlood
Adalyn Wolfcastle
Vanessa: Neutral
Erin: Friends?
Jacob: I could see them as being pretty close friends.
Jaxon: Flirts with her; neutral or enemies

Mathias Nickel
Vanessa: I could honestly see them as being good friends or horrible enemies...what do you think?
Erin: Neutral
Jacob: Neutral
Jaxon: Enemies or mutual dislike

[/fieldbox]

IF I MISSED ANYONE'S CHARACTERS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW OVER PM OR ON THE THREAD SO WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!
Again, if any of these suggestions seem completely off to you, feel free to say so! I'm completely open to different opinions!

I agree with Adalyn (and I don't mind if it's neutral or not with Jaxon so you decide).

And as fun as it would be to have Mathias and Vanessa being foes, for the sake of my character I really got to pick friends because he's only got one. Enemies for Jaxon though.

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS!!
(Links to my characters are below so you can take a look! If you have any other ideas for relationships and such, feel free to PM me or tag me in a post here on the thread. I'll probably do the rest of them later. It took hours for me to even get this done.)
IN CS OKAYED SUGGESTIONS

|| Infinity Price || Kyden Jeffer || Freedom York || Vincent French || Kolton Birch || Daniel Webster ||​
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
  • Sebastian
    • Infinity - Enemies. Hate each other's souls lol xD
    • Kyden - Neutral
    • Freedom - Friends
    • Vincent - Best buds. Him Sebastian and Cayden have to be the Three Douche-kateers. Damn that was lame
    • Kolton - Enemies
    • Daniel - Neutral. They don't talk much. Maybe they don't hate each other but they don't like each other either. Dan can help with homework or some shit
  • Eliza
    • Infinity - Best friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Julian
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
@Yandere-Chan
  • August
    • Infinity - I can kinda see these two getting along. Friends?
    • Kyden - Friends unless you have any other ideas
    • Freedom - Enemies. I think August would hate her bitchy side
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Brayden
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Best friends maybe? I can see Brayden being the guy that Freedom opens up to about the things she's been through in her life because of the fact he's so friendly and accepting
    • Vincent - Enemies because Vinny is a dick lol
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends. I can see these two hanging out and talking a lot
  • Luca
    • Infinity - Neutral or friends. Whichever you prefer
    • Kyden - Neutral
    • Freedom - Friends
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - For some reason I feel like Kolton wouldn't like Luca. Enemies unless you have any other ideas
    • Daniel - Neutral
@IceQueen
  • Giovanna
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Neutral. I kinda feel like Geo would find Ky a little annoying
    • Freedom - Enemies. Geo would probably hate her soul at first. Maybe if Freedom had a change of heart later on in the RP they could be friends
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Axel
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Friends kinda
    • Vincent - Neutral
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Marianne
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
      Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Violet
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
      Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Fiona
    • Infinity - I think these two would be really good friends. So yeah, friends c: :3
    • Kyden - Neutral or friends. Whichever you prefer
    • Freedom - Neutral. Maybe Fiona gets to know her really well and gets to her sweet side and they become friends?
    • Vincent - Enemies unless you can think of anything else. Kinda want the two of them to have a thing. Maybe she gets past his dickbutt side and he falls for her or somethin?
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Friends c:

@CelestialCellar
  • Lindsay
    • Infinity - Neutral/Enemies
    • Kyden - Friends? Ky is kinda popular and cousins with Freedom, so maybe that's where this friendship comes in
    • Freedom - Good friends. I can see Free, Lindsay and Ashton ruining everyone's life
    • Vincent - Can kinda see him crushing on her a bit and being a little flirty. Friends
    • Kolton - Enemies
    • Daniel - Neutral. He'd probably wanna be accepted by her clique, so he'd help her out with homework and stuff
  • Destry
    • Infinity - Good friends
    • Kyden - Best friends maybe. I can see the two causing some chaos
    • Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Good friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Quinton
    • Infinity - I can see her having a crush on him. So there's that xD
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Hayden
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Neutral
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Neutral
    • Daniel - Neutral
  • Valerie
    • Infinity - Good friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Neutral. They don't hate each other but they don't like each other either
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Friends
    • Daniel - Friends

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.