Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, Purekor! I like writting insanity posts for my characters :]

hmm..how will it go? not well..not well... *evil chuckle*

Reactions: Raven
thanks, Purekor! I like writting insanity posts for my characters :]

hmm..how will it go? not well..not well... *evil chuckle*

Obviously not well!!@.@. He is insanely turned of From the world..;)

sorry it took me ages to post, guys :] I wanted to do a good job of Sephy going insane and feral :]
Heh it's ok o.o things may get a little crazy now though :S (I do wonder what'll happen when he meets up with the others in the forest...)

you never know, he could be harmlessly crazy! *glances at Sepiroth who grins evily at..nothing* or..maybe not, we'll just have to see.. and whatever you do, don't mess up his hair! :] I'll try to reign myself in so he's not totally bonkers.. he's evil when he really loses it :]

you never know, he could be harmlessly crazy! *glances at Sepiroth who grins evily at..nothing* or..maybe not, we'll just have to see.. and whatever you do, don't mess up his hair! :] I'll try to reign myself in so he's not totally bonkers.. he's evil when he really loses it :]
:P hopefully we won't have to see him go full on crazy psycho bonkers just yet o.o kinda scared but intrigued at the same time :S

What if when they will meet .. Since he has almost white hair , Miria will jump of joy and suddenly ruffle his hair and mess with it ?@.@

Like a child and make her boobs to jump in the process to ?;)

I wonder how he will react xD lol

first he'd freak out and have a hissy fit that his hair was smooshed up, he might even cry.. and then he'd notice her breasts jump and blush bright red and get flustered, trying to avert his gaze :] ether way, he'd freak out! :]

first he'd freak out and have a hissy fit that his hair was smooshed up, he might even cry.. and then he'd notice her breasts jump and blush bright red and get flustered, trying to avert his gaze :] ether way, he'd freak out! :]

Ha ha xD awesome then !!! I'll do that ha ha ~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
XD I just realized how late it is; I'd better head off to bed before I pass out from exhaustion... Hopefully a post shall be made when I wake up! :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am still thinking how should Miria react to another person.. Either jumping up and down or a bit more reluctant xD

Maybe from the fear.. She will shift her form to the leopard shape !@.@ in front of everyone ..~

Name: Alphonse Vienna

Height: 6 ft.

Appearance: Vampire Pic.jpg

Species: Elven Vampire

Personality: Very Suave, he is determined to change the idea that vampires are large womanizers, so he seeks to find a bride to keep forever. His determination is only trumped by his hate towards all things evil [despite being a vampire, which in some cases is considered a form of evil]

Abilities/Powers: Has superhuman jumping, running, and climbing abilities. Can turn into a swarm of bats and appear a distance away. His bite will bestow vampirism [duh]

Strength: Very persuasive. Physically Strong thanks to Vampirism. Very Good Swordsman.

Weakness: The Sun. Easily angered in the presence of evil. Wooden and silver weapons.

Prime Fear: Becoming Evil or appearing Evil.

Backstory: Alphonse was bitten when he was 21 years old. Ironically enough, the vampire was his mother. She had bitten by another vampire earlier that year and decided to wait until her boy was of age to be bitten. She was later killed by the townspeople. Alphonse was not killed because nobody could bring themselves to kill the boy when he wasn't performing any evil and didn't have control over his situation. He started maturing in his mind at a much faster rate, knowing that he mustn't be like that man who bit his mother. As he continued to live in the town, he continued to have many friends there, as everyone knew he was a "Good Vampire" Some might even say people treated him like he wasn't a vampire. Though he knew that in the back of their minds they always feared him slightly. Though he didn't find that all bad, as he didn't know if at some point his vampirism might overtake him and he would be forced to do evil, in which case he wouldn't care if he died, as long as the people were safe.

Supplies: His favorite sword, His enchanted magic-proof jacket with regular clothes underneath, packets of animal blood stored in the side pockets of his jacket. Food for other beings in his inside pockets.

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
@york I posted xD

@Adenthos made my post for you to xD.

Waits in the. Corner of the room giggling ~
XD Welp I posted too, my character's pretty happy when other's get along with each other well, but it kinda gets awkward when he tries to find something to occupy himself with in the meantime o.o (good thing we all need a camp fire XD)

XD Welp I posted too, my character's pretty happy when other's get along with each other well, but it kinda gets awkward when he tries to find something to occupy himself with in the meantime o.o (good thing we all need a camp fire XD)

Poor Theo xD. He is to sweet for his own good!@.@

Still Miria had a sarcastic moment with Fuu.. Lol. They were like a thunder and lighting together ha ha

Not that chemistry that I want to think about but close xD plus, she did not ignore Theo ^^

I enjoyed your post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.