Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Theo xD. He is to sweet for his own good!@.@

Still Miria had a sarcastic moment with Fuu.. Lol. They were like a thunder and lighting together ha ha

Not that chemistry that I want to think about but close xD plus, she did not ignore Theo ^^

I enjoyed your post ~
o.o Theodore's just gone off to do his own thing and leave Miria and Fuu to mingle for a bit :3 Helps build the relationship even more :P I do hope Theodore will attract Fuu's attention soon enough though XD (Theodore: Notice me senpai? o-o)

o.o Theodore's just gone off to do his own thing and leave Miria and Fuu to mingle for a bit :3 Helps build the relationship even more :P I do hope Theodore will attract Fuu's attention soon enough though XD (Theodore: Notice me senpai? o-o)

Yeah xD. My god you made me chuckle badly there ^^

Notice me please Sempai! Lol xD

• Love
Reactions: York
So I guess I just wait to see if Raven approves my character.

Yes.. I guess so xD.
I haven't see her for a while though.. Hmm~
She's active but idk if she's around atm @Raven you around to approve a few charries ;3?

I meant I haven seen her Here on this RP .. After the last short post she made xD.

Not on the forum . Lol :3

I meant I haven seen her Here on this RP .. After the last short post she made xD.

Not on the forum . Lol :3
XD I know I know, from what I've heard she's a little busy to say the least but still gets on sometimes o.o

Edit: Oops! Were you referring to me or Nocturne, sorry if my reply was kinda pointless if you were referring to Nocturne :S

Yeah, it's fine if she's busy, I don't really mind, I get busy sometime too. Heck, as of 2 days from now I'll be gone for 4 days.

Reactions: PureKor
XD I know I know, from what I've heard she's a little busy to say the least but still gets on sometimes o.o

Ahh .. Nmm cool I guess. I know she has other RP's to attend.:3

I am just wondering how this will turn out. We have to keep the story moving you know ? We can't let it die ..~

Sorry my parents needed me to clean so I wasn't really on but I had the computer on. I was only able to read the characters not post any thing.

Anyways
@york Marissa is accepted.

@Nocturne997 could you explain more about his coat?

I thought you had left us xD. Lol

Glad to see you around ^^

Yay! I shall make an intro post for Marissa soon! :3 (I just need to wait for a few more responses, don't wanna double post! o.o)

Okay no I haven't left. I've been keeping up just busy.

Okay no I haven't left. I've been keeping up just busy.

Cool xD.
I hope it's okay If we take the action a bit slower since we all are in the words .. Most of us anyways xD. Ha ha

So .. Basically I am thinking it's time soon for some real action and some drama and blood and such ?>:)

So .. Basically I am thinking it's time soon for some real action and some drama and blood and such ?>:)
I think Nocturne's character has the blood part handled ;) as for action and drama... *is excited and a little nervous* o.o

Reactions: PureKor
I think Nocturne's character has the blood part handled ;) as for action and drama... *is excited and a little nervous* o.o

Yeah xD. I can't wait .. To see some fighting, hurting and some blood around lol

Drama could be for the .. Characters as maybe breaking paths, some screaming and crying and hugging etc that's stuff ^^

• Love
Reactions: York
Status
Not open for further replies.