Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of my characters are done, the other three are on page 16 (maybe 15?)

@Shayla
Does Ali have a crush on Harmony? Lol because only other girl from Wonderland other than Happily's Cheshire daughter, which he is already arranged to marry lol. All the people from Wonderland are arrange to marry each other lol... Going to be fun.
I mean it could be Harmony or The White Queens daughter who is NPC semi for me... I mean it could be interesting if he did have one upon Harmony due to growing up with one another and all. These Wonderland couples truly will drive one another mad. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I mean it could be Harmony or The White Queens daughter who is NPC semi for me... I mean it could be interesting if he did have one upon Harmony due to growing up with one another and all. These Wonderland couples truly will drive one another mad. :D
Lol make it Harmony just for the drama lol... And when he finds out who she is arranged to marry lol.

Well Harmony is halfway there lol

Lol make it Harmony just for the drama lol... And when he finds out who she is arranged to marry lol.

Well Harmony is halfway there lol
Lol okay :D Learning to love someone else will be hard and knowing she is sentenced to the Red Queen's son will drive him even madder.. Not sure Cheshire will like that.. But , will Harmony ever know the truth and what could it do , lol drama. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lol okay :D Learning to love someone else will be hard and knowing she is sentenced to the Red Queen's son will drive him even madder.. Not sure Cheshire will like that.. But , will Harmony ever know the truth and what could it do , lol drama. ^^
I love it lol.
I kind of want her to have had a crush on him when they were younger but she is kind of over it now but not really lol.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I love it lol.
I kind of want her to have had a crush on him when they were younger but she is kind of over it now but not really lol.
Perfection and I am all in for this. :D

• Love
@Brea just go home going to look through my collection of beautiful redheads (I love redheads so might have a lot of girls for you to decide from XD)

Also got home later than usual so will try to get my guy up tonight or tomorrow sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Brea
Ariel and Eric Daughter Options (Was going for redheads but will have some other colored girls hair as well xD)
Anna Wolf
medium_portrait.jpg

Deanna Miller
medium_portrait.jpg

Hailee Lautenbach
medium_landscape.jpg

Katie Potter
medium_landscape.jpg

Terra Grantham
medium_portrait.JPG

Carolin Sunderhauf
medium_portrait.jpg

Dani Witt
medium_portrait.jpeg

• Thank You
@Brea
Ariel and Eric Daughter Options (Was going for redheads but will have some other colored girls hair as well xD)
Anna Wolf
medium_portrait.jpg

Deanna Miller
medium_portrait.jpg

Hailee Lautenbach
medium_landscape.jpg

Katie Potter
medium_landscape.jpg

Terra Grantham
medium_portrait.JPG

Carolin Sunderhauf
medium_portrait.jpg

Dani Witt
medium_portrait.jpeg

SCREAMING
YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST
THANK YOU
I think I'll be taking Anna wolf... Most likely, yeah.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
SCREAMING
YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST
THANK YOU
I think I'll be taking Anna wolf... Most likely, yeah.
Kinda was hoping you would lol, she is beautiful.

• Bucket of Rainbows
The Red Queen's son is completed! Page 5

The Red Queen's son is completed! Page 5
Yeah hot as fuck lol.
Harmony Heart & Orlando Hearts (Didn't know that you were going to put his last name as Hearts or Heart... glad you did Hearts xD)
Like I said shit is going to down, especially if he ever finds out it was her and Ali that stink bombed his home xD when they were younger lol. Maybe Harmony and Orlando had a feud or something when they were little, being that Mad Hatter was the main reason why Red Queen would get defeated by Alice soo much xD. This is going to be fun.

Yeah hot as fuck lol.
Harmony Heart & Orlando Hearts (Didn't know that you were going to put his last name as Hearts or Heart... glad you did Hearts xD)
Like I said shit is going to down, especially if he ever finds out it was her and Ali that stink bombed his home xD when they were younger lol. Maybe Harmony and Orlando had a feud or something when they were little, being that Mad Hatter was the main reason why Red Queen would get defeated by Alice soo much xD. This is going to be fun.
I am totally up for this feud! When they find out they are in a arranged marriage together, Orlando is going to freak. Heads won't fall, but he will still have an attitude.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I am totally up for this feud! When they find out they are in a arranged marriage together, Orlando is going to freak. Heads won't fall, but he will still have an attitude.
He cuts heads off and she's a Mad Head xD lol I love it.

• Love
sorry guys I am 85% water 5% alcohol 10% caffeine

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.