1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#2b84e3|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-disney-arranged-marriage-ic.141417/]IC THREAD[/btn]

[/tabs]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Gorgeous♠Chaos What we say goes
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 4 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is four.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||Spouse||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||SON OF MERIDA||✔
    ||Vincent French||21||Male||Evil||Gaston||DAUGHTER OF RAPUNZEL||
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||SON OF CRUELLA||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||DAUGHTER OF URSULA||✔
    ||Daniel Desai||21||Male||Good||Aladdin||DAUGHTER OF MORGANA||

Tarieles
    ||Li Xiang||25||Male||Good||Mulan||DAUGHTER OF GOV. RATCLIFFE||✔
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Male||Good||Merida||DAUGHTER OF CRUELLA||✔

||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||SON OF ELSA||✔
    ||Eva Ozcollo||21||Female||Evil||Yzma||SON OF TIANA||✔

||Césare Facilier||22||Male||Neutral||Dr. Facilier||DAUGHTER OF HERCULES||✔

Brea
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel||SON OF LADY TREMAINE||
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||SON OF AURORA||

||Alexander Southernile||18||Male||Evil||Prince Hans||DAUGHTER OF ANNA||

Shayla
    ||Alistair Canterbury||20||Male||Good||Alice||DAUGHTER OF CHESHIRE CAT||
    ||Asharandiata Thatch||19||Female||Good||Kida and Milo||SON OF MALEFICENT||
    ||Damion De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||DAUGHTER OF SNOW WHITE||

Gorgeous♠Chaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||DAUGHTER OF MAD HATTER||✔
    ||Zi'Ana Bjorgman||17||Female||Good||Anna and Kristoff||SON OF HANS||
    ||Caspian James||19||Male||Neutral||Evil Queen||DAUGHTER OF CINDERELLA||✔

Justin In Wonderland
    ||Angelo Maldonia||22||Male||Good||Tiana and Naveen||DAUGHTER OF YZMA||✔
    ||Harmony Heart||19||Female||Neutral||Mad Hatter||SON OF QUEEN OF HEARTS||✔
    ||Magnivous||20||Male||Evil||Maleficent||DAUGHTER OF KIDA AND MILO||
    ||Troye Bell||23||Male||Neutral Good||Tinkerbell||DAUGHTER OF PETER PAN||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Evil||Lady Tremaine||DAUGHTER OF ARIEL||✔
    ||Talia Tavoularis||17||Female||Neutral||Hercules||SON OF DR. FACILIER||

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Kassidy Cheshire||20||Female||Neutral||Cheshire Cat||SON OF ALICE||✔
    ||Jefferson Fryst||22||Male||Good||Elsa||DAUGHTER OF JAFAR||✔
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||SON OF MULAN||✔
    ||Aerlyn Fitzherbert||18||Female||Good||Rapunzel||SON OF GASTON||✔

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Good Neutral||Good Neutral||Cinderella||SON OF EVIL QUEEN||✔
    ||Valkyrie Gothel||21||Female||Evil||Mother Gothel||SON OF MR. SMEE||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Abigail Pan||21||Female||Evil Neutral||Peter Pan||SON OF TINKERBELL||✔
    ||Zachariah Austin Smee||24||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||DAUGHTER OF MOTHER GOTHEL||

Pasiphae
    ||Nayra Passiphei Orland||19||Female||Evil||Morgana||SON OF ALADDIN||✔

• Key: G/g = Good
    E/e = Evil
    n = Neutral
    Key: ||Character||Parents Affiliation||Characters Affiliation||User||

[BCOLOR=transparent]Atlantica[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Winter Snow - G - g - @Little_Ghost98[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Abigail Pan - E - e/n - @practically.a.fairy[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Zi'Ana Bjorgman - G - g - @GorgeousChaos[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Eva Ozcollo - E - e - @Tarieles[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Arendelle [/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Onyx de Vil - E -n - @Little_Ghost98[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Aerlyn Fitzherbert- G - g - @~Happily.Ever.After~[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Danielle May - E - e @Brea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Talia Tavoularis-G - n @Stargazer[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Paris [/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Ophelia Atlantic - G - g @Brea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Nayra Orland - E - e @Pasiphae[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]BelRose - G - g @Wicked Witch of Iwaku [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Valkyrie Gothel - E - e @Princess Poisoned Rose [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Radiant Isle[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Asharandiata Thatch - G - g @Shayla[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Alexandra Hook - E - e @Wicked Witch of Iwaku [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Mirabella Charming - G - g @Princess Poisoned Rose [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Malika Atiyeh - E - e (@Tarieles [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Port Royale[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Harmony Heart- G - n @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sadie Ratcliffe - E- n @~Happily.Ever.After~[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Kassidy Cheshire - E - n (@)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thebes[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Zachary Rose - G - g (@Ghost)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Damion De Vil - E -e (@Shayla)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Edan Dunbrouch - G - g (@Tarieles)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Caspian James -E- n (@Chaos)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottingham[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Zachariah Smee - E - g (@practically.a.fairy)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Daniel Desai - G - g (@Ghostie[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Aspen Tremaine - E - e (@Stargazer[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Orlando Hearts - E - e (@Chaos)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Monstropolis[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Li Xiang - G - g (@Tarieles)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Vincent French - E - e (@Little_Ghost98)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Jackson Smith - G - g (@Scorpio)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Alexander Southernile - E - n (@Brea)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Agrabah[/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Alistair Canterbury - G - g (@Shayla)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Lucian Valhalla - E - e (@Scorpio)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Jackson Fryst - G - g @~Happily.Ever.After~[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Angelo Maldonia - E - e (@Justin)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Izaio Island [/BCOLOR]​
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Cesare Facillier - E - n (@Tarieles)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Troye Bell - G - n @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Magnivous - E - e @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[/tabs]

Last edited:
4617907.gif

063_4_by_itsnormajeane-d64mzs2.jpg
Face Claim: Selena Gomez
A00BBA

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Onyx Olivia De Vil||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Onny||Ona||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||19||November 17th||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Mostly evil||Has moments where she can be sweet||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]
||Cruella De Vil||
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Selena-Gomez-20152.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
rs_600x600-151014122642-Selena_Gomez_Hair.JPG
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Thick||Long||Soft||Usually worn down in curls||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5 ft 3 in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]120 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
ear-piercings-on-girl-right-ear.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||None||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Slight OCD||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]93284de404a4810c2cf72c0e740a1b4a_550.jpg[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Personality✮ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Manipuative: Onyx is very good at getting what she wants, whether it be free stuff at her favorite store or a guy to do something for her, she will do anything she can to get it. Onny is a good liar and uses this to her advantage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Onyx go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: Onyx is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Inconsiderate: Although Onyx can be sweet to a certain extent, she can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮History✮ (Optional)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Sewing||Cake Decorating||Pottery||Gardening||Shopping||Dancing||Singing||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths:||Smart||Good liar||Charming||Nice (sometimes)||Logical||Persuasive||Archery||Fashionable[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses: ||Rude||Blunt||Pessimistic||Standoffish||Moody||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♛Getting old[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♛Falling in love[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♛She has a secret love for heavy metal music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♛She's scared to death of falling in love[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]tumblr_nvsk4rr5WU1r81g3ao1_500.jpg[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Other✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"You're telling me I have to marry I man I've never met and may hate for the rest of my life? Does he have money? Can he tell the difference between spots and dots?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Favorite Song✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Anything Else✮[/BCOLOR]
Dot
images-19.jpeg

Last edited:
4511722.png

5dcc9e819edc57eda05e7b91656b5f56.960x960x1.jpg
Face Claim: Jake Miller
ff0000

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Vincent Alexander French||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Vinny||Tiger||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||November 12th||21||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Neutral||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]
||Gaston||
images-6.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
eye-color-hazel-d-660x440.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
113c7e59df673ecd80ab6cf33000388f.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Thick||Short||Soft||Usually wears a beanie or snapback||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||6 ft 5 in||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||216 pounds||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||None|| [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||A few scars here and there||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Dating Anxiety||[/BCOLOR]
2016-03-07-18-11-25--1841991141.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Personality✮ [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Confident: Vinny is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Flirty: Vincent is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a flirty guy and is very good with the ladies. A lot of girls he meets, fawn over him. He's a charmer xD[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Inconsiderate: Vinny does not give a fuck about how you feel. It's kinda sad tbh. He's a guy who won't think twice about whether or not he should say something because he honestly doesn't care how anyone feels about anything. Well... except for his father sometimes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Manipulative: He is a guy who knows what he wants and he knows how to brown-nose people to get it. He is a very good liar and his charm level is way up there. He uses these skills to get what he wants.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: This kind of goes with the inconsiderate thing. Vincent is a very straightforward guy. He will not hold his tongue when talking and is very quick to voice his opinions on most things. Let's say you're wearing your favorite pair of shoes, they're a little run down but you don't care; they're your favorite! Vincent sees your shoes and goes to tell you what you think is a compliment about said shoes but instead he says "WHAT ARE THOOSE?! Your shoes are the ugliest things I have ever seen in my life." He does not give a fuck that they're your favorite and you think they're kinda nice. He does not care that he's made one of the rudest comments. HE DOESN'T CARE![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮History✮ (Optional)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Working out||Playing guitar||Singing||BMX||Fixing cars||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths: ||Talking to girls||Lying||Singing||Playing guitar||Strong||Charming||Honest||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses: ||Rude||Stubborn||Blunt||Kind of a player||Selfish||Reckless||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✪Falling in love[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✪He's fallen in love once and it ended in heartbreak. Which is why he's such a dickbutt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✪He likes to knit and crochet[/BCOLOR]
images-15.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Other✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"As long as she's cute and she can handle me. I'm alright with it. Do you think she can cook?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Favorite Song✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Anything Else✮[/BCOLOR]
Marteau
jake-miller-5__iphone_640.jpg

Last edited:
4511737.png

MV5BMTk2ODk0Mzc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYzMzgzMzE@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Face Claim: Chloe Grace Moretz
99ccff

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Name❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Winter Arabelle Snow||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Nickname(s)❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Winnie||Bella||Snow||Snowball||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Age and Birthday❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||January 1st||18||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Gender❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Evil or Good❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Good||TOO GOOD!||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Disney Parent❄[/BCOLOR]
||Snow White||
914bf90de73e4454137eed7c72939caf.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Eye Color❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
71b389858f5b13eda616ac4d8f4b6207.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Hair Description❄[/BCOLOR]
1bb7d9a218a792c3a67bdf98f0244b2c.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Height❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5 feet 1 inches[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Weight❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]110 pounds [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Piercings❄[/BCOLOR]
Double-Ear-and-Helix-Piercing.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Marks❄[/BCOLOR]
Tattoo 1 (On her ribs)

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Health Ailments❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||None to her knowledge||[/BCOLOR]
images-5.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Personality❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Soft spoken: Winter is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. She doesn't voice her opinions often for fear of being judged or making someone upset [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Caring: Winter will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dependable: Winter is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄History❄[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Hobbies/Talents❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Playing piano||Cooking||Singing||Bird watching||Stargazing||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths: ||Nice||Optimistic||Trustworthy||Responsible||Enthusiastic||Dedicated||Adventurous||Curious||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses: ||Too nice||Worrier||Shy||Animals||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Fears❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Clowns[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Not being liked[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Marriage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Secrets❄ List a few, can be silly, or serious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄She's never had her first kiss or even had a boyfriend[/BCOLOR]
images-15.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄RELATIONSHIPS❄[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Friends❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Enemies❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Other❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Feelings on Arranged Marriage❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I mean, it's not the easiest thing to do. But if I have to I guess I will. I don't really mind it I guess. Well... I don't know."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Favorite Song❄[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]❄Anything Else❄[/BCOLOR]
Chilly
images-8.jpeg

Last edited:
4511752.png

images-8.jpeg
Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Name⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Zachary Austin Xavier Rose||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Nickname(s)⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Zach||X||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Age & Birthday⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||August 26||20||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Gender⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Evil or Good⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Good||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Disney Parent⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Aurora[/BCOLOR]||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Prince Phillip[/BCOLOR]||[/BCOLOR]
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10463-1369932885-3.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Eye Color⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
maxresdefault.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Hair Description⚜[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_m89531jc2P1r423exo1_500.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Height⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5 ft 11 in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Weight⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]196 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Piercings⚜[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Marks⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Various moles||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Health Ailments⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||He has to wear glasses or contacts||[/BCOLOR]
1242516_1372970991561_full.png
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Personality⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Zach is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Confident: He is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dependable: Zachary is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. He is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hopeless Romantic: Zach is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard. He is always looking for love, which usually gets him hurt in the long run. His mother keeps telling him to stop looking and true love will come, but he doesn't listen[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Caring: He will do anything for his friends and the people he cares about, even if it means putting himself on the back burner[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜History⚜[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Hobbies/Talents⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Fencing||Reading||Traveling||Writing||Archery||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Strengths/Weaknesses⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths: ||People pleaser||Nice||Funny||Archery||Survival skill||Caring||Observant||Good at reading people and their actions||Respectful||Trustworthy||Understanding||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses: ||Hopeless romantic||People pleaser||Can be a little reckless||Jokes around too much sometimes||Stubborn||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Fears⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Not finding love one day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Losing his family[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Secrets⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜He's kissed a guy once. He's not sure if he liked it or nah[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nawzm2rQN01t8794qo7_500.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Relationships⚜[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Friends⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Enemies⚜[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Other⚜[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Feelings on Arranged Marriage⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'll do whatever I have to do. If she's nice and I get along with her, then I'm okay with it. She'll probably so beautiful."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Favorite Song⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]⚜Anything Else⚜[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Toke[/BCOLOR]
4sidebar.png

Last edited:
Question why is the Cheshire cat a Villain?

Thanks for the invite, but I've got enough RPs going under my belt right now. Hope it goes well!

Yes this would be fun (and I promise to actually get my chars up by the end of the week.)
Reserving Daughter of Prince Charming and Cinderella
Son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana (Didn't see their names, but yeah need to have them have a son, please)
Son of Maleficent
and Daughter of The Mad Hatter. (another one I didn't see up there but need to have.)

Like I said chars shall be up soon (maybe Wednesday or Thursday^^)

Question why is the Cheshire cat a Villain?
Techinically the cat was a Villian in Alice in Wonderland even if he did help Alice somewhat, so still a villain in the move (Coming from the Guy who has watched Alice in Wonderland (Original and Newer Versions) over 20 times)

I am just gonna have to pass, bruh. I got a lot of rps

I will join

Cheshire cat
Hades
Belle
Elsa

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I saw! Got your reservations in there love
awesome doll yeah I was bored roaming the forums when I saw this up. I have rps to reply to just not enough time before going to bed

Last edited:
May I reserve:
- daughter of ursula
- daughter of Ariel and eric
- son of hans

• Thank You
Reactions: Ghostie
Status
Not open for further replies.