Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Misguided†Ghost, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IC THREAD

[/tabs]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

[/tabs]

#1 Misguided†Ghost, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. [​IMG]
    063_4_by_itsnormajeane-d64mzs2.jpg
    Face Claim: Selena Gomez
    A00BBA

✮Name✮
    ||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

✮Nickname(s)✮
    ||Onny||Ona||

✮Age and Birthday✮
    ||19||November 17th||

✮Gender✮
    ||Female||

✮Evil or Good✮
    ||Mostly evil||Has moments where she can be sweet||

✮Disney Parent✮
    ||Cruella De Vil||
    Selena-Gomez-20152.jpg
    ✮Eye Color✮
    Grey (open)
    [​IMG]

✮Hair Description✮
    Dark Brown (Almost black) (open)
    [​IMG]

||Thick||Long||Soft||Usually worn down in curls||

✮Height✮
    5 ft 3 in

✮Weight✮
    120 pounds

✮Piercings✮
    Ears (open)
    [​IMG]

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
    ||None||

✮Health Ailments✮
    ||Slight OCD||
    93284de404a4810c2cf72c0e740a1b4a_550.jpg
    ✮Personality✮
    Manipuative: Onyx is very good at getting what she wants, whether it be free stuff at her favorite store or a guy to do something for her, she will do anything she can to get it. Onny is a good liar and uses this to her advantage.

Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Onyx go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there.

Blunt: Onyx is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

Inconsiderate: Although Onyx can be sweet to a certain extent, she can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.

Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

✮History✮ (Optional)

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    ||Sewing||Cake Decorating||Pottery||Gardening||Shopping||Dancing||Singing||

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    Strengths:||Smart||Good liar||Charming||Nice (sometimes)||Logical||Persuasive||Archery||Fashionable

Weaknesses: ||Rude||Blunt||Pessimistic||Standoffish||Moody||

✮Fears✮
    ♛Getting old
    ♛Falling in love

✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    ♛She has a secret love for heavy metal music
    ♛She's scared to death of falling in love
    tumblr_nvsk4rr5WU1r81g3ao1_500.jpg
    ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Friends✮
    OPEN!

✮Enemies✮
    OPEN!

✮Other✮
    OPEN!

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
    "You're telling me I have to marry I man I've never met and may hate for the rest of my life? Does he have money? Can he tell the difference between spots and dots?"

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
    Dot
    images-19.jpeg

#2 Misguided†Ghost, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  3. [​IMG]
    5dcc9e819edc57eda05e7b91656b5f56.960x960x1.jpg
    Face Claim: Jake Miller
    ff0000

✮Name✮
    ||Vincent Alexander French||

✮Nickname(s)✮
    ||Vinny||Tiger||

✮Age and Birthday✮
    ||November 12th||21||

✮Gender✮
    ||Male||

✮Evil or Good✮
    ||Neutral||

✮Disney Parent✮
    ||Gaston||
    images-6.jpeg
    ✮Eye Color✮
    Hazel (open)
    [​IMG]

✮Hair Description✮
    Brown (open)
    [​IMG]

||Thick||Short||Soft||Usually wears a beanie or snapback||

✮Height✮
    ||6 ft 5 in||

✮Weight✮
    ||216 pounds||

✮Piercings✮
    ||None||

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos

||None||
    ||A few scars here and there||

✮Health Ailments✮
    ||Dating Anxiety||
    2016-03-07-18-11-25--1841991141.jpeg
    ✮Personality✮

Confident: Vinny is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Flirty: Vincent is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a flirty guy and is very good with the ladies. A lot of girls he meets, fawn over him. He's a charmer xD

Inconsiderate: Vinny does not give a fuck about how you feel. It's kinda sad tbh. He's a guy who won't think twice about whether or not he should say something because he honestly doesn't care how anyone feels about anything. Well... except for his father sometimes.

Manipulative: He is a guy who knows what he wants and he knows how to brown-nose people to get it. He is a very good liar and his charm level is way up there. He uses these skills to get what he wants.

Blunt: This kind of goes with the inconsiderate thing. Vincent is a very straightforward guy. He will not hold his tongue when talking and is very quick to voice his opinions on most things. Let's say you're wearing your favorite pair of shoes, they're a little run down but you don't care; they're your favorite! Vincent sees your shoes and goes to tell you what you think is a compliment about said shoes but instead he says "WHAT ARE THOOSE?! Your shoes are the ugliest things I have ever seen in my life." He does not give a fuck that they're your favorite and you think they're kinda nice. He does not care that he's made one of the rudest comments. HE DOESN'T CARE!

✮History✮ (Optional)

✮Hobbies/Talents✮

||Working out||Playing guitar||Singing||BMX||Fixing cars||

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    Strengths: ||Talking to girls||Lying||Singing||Playing guitar||Strong||Charming||Honest||
    Weaknesses: ||Rude||Stubborn||Blunt||Kind of a player||Selfish||Reckless||

✮Fears✮

✪Falling in love

✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    ✪He's fallen in love once and it ended in heartbreak. Which is why he's such a dickbutt
    ✪He likes to knit and crochet
    images-15.jpeg
    ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮

OPEN!

✮Enemies✮
    OPEN!

✮Other✮
    OPEN!

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
    "As long as she's cute and she can handle me. I'm alright with it. Do you think she can cook?"

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
    Marteau
    jake-miller-5__iphone_640.jpg

#3 Misguided†Ghost, Mar 7, 2016
  4. [​IMG]
    MV5BMTk2ODk0Mzc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYzMzgzMzE@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    Face Claim: Chloe Grace Moretz
    99ccff

❄Name❄
    ||Winter Arabelle Snow||

❄Nickname(s)❄
    ||Winnie||Bella||Snow||Snowball||

❄Age and Birthday❄
    ||January 1st||18||

❄Gender❄
    ||Female||

❄Evil or Good❄
    ||Good||TOO GOOD!||

❄Disney Parent❄
    ||Snow White||
    914bf90de73e4454137eed7c72939caf.jpg
    ❄Eye Color❄
    Ice Blue (open)
    [​IMG]

❄Hair Description❄
    Dirty Blonde (open)
    [​IMG]

❄Height❄
    5 feet 1 inches

❄Weight❄
    110 pounds

❄Piercings❄
    Ears (open)
    [​IMG]

❄Marks❄
    Tattoo 1 (On her ribs)

❄Health Ailments❄
    ||None to her knowledge||
    images-5.jpeg
    ❄Personality❄
    Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Soft spoken: Winter is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. She doesn't voice her opinions often for fear of being judged or making someone upset

Caring: Winter will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Dependable: Winter is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

❄History❄

❄Hobbies/Talents❄
    ||Playing piano||Cooking||Singing||Bird watching||Stargazing||

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    Strengths: ||Nice||Optimistic||Trustworthy||Responsible||Enthusiastic||Dedicated||Adventurous||Curious||

Weaknesses: ||Too nice||Worrier||Shy||Animals||

❄Fears❄
    ❄Clowns
    ❄Not being liked
    ❄Marriage

❄Secrets❄ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    ❄She's never had her first kiss or even had a boyfriend
    images-15.jpeg
    ❄RELATIONSHIPS❄

❄Friends❄
    OPEN

❄Enemies❄
    OPEN!

❄Other❄
    OPEN

❄Feelings on Arranged Marriage❄
    "I mean, it's not the easiest thing to do. But if I have to I guess I will. I don't really mind it I guess. Well... I don't know."

❄Favorite Song❄

❄Anything Else❄
    Chilly
    images-8.jpeg

#4 Misguided†Ghost, Mar 7, 2016
  5. [​IMG]
    images-8.jpeg
    Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien

⚜Name⚜
    ||Zachary Austin Xavier Rose||

⚜Nickname(s)⚜
    ||Zach||X||

⚜Age & Birthday⚜
    ||August 26||20||

⚜Gender⚜
    ||Male||

⚜Evil or Good⚜
    ||Good||

⚜Disney Parent⚜
    ||Aurora||
    ||Prince Phillip||
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-10463-1369932885-3.gif
    ⚜Eye Color⚜
    Chocolate Brown (open)
    [​IMG]

⚜Hair Description⚜
    Dark Brown (open)
    [​IMG]

⚜Height⚜
    5 ft 11 in

⚜Weight⚜
    196 pounds

⚜Piercings⚜
    ||None||

⚜Marks⚜
    ||Various moles||

⚜Health Ailments⚜
    ||He has to wear glasses or contacts||
    1242516_1372970991561_full.png
    ⚜Personality⚜
    Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Zach is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Confident: He is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Dependable: Zachary is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. He is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.

Hopeless Romantic: Zach is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard. He is always looking for love, which usually gets him hurt in the long run. His mother keeps telling him to stop looking and true love will come, but he doesn't listen

Caring: He will do anything for his friends and the people he cares about, even if it means putting himself on the back burner

⚜History⚜

⚜Hobbies/Talents⚜
    ||Fencing||Reading||Traveling||Writing||Archery||

⚜Strengths/Weaknesses⚜
    Strengths: ||People pleaser||Nice||Funny||Archery||Survival skill||Caring||Observant||Good at reading people and their actions||Respectful||Trustworthy||Understanding||

Weaknesses: ||Hopeless romantic||People pleaser||Can be a little reckless||Jokes around too much sometimes||Stubborn||

⚜Fears⚜
    ⚜Not finding love one day
    ⚜Losing his family

⚜Secrets⚜
    ⚜He's kissed a guy once. He's not sure if he liked it or nah
    tumblr_nawzm2rQN01t8794qo7_500.gif
    ⚜Relationships⚜

⚜Friends⚜
    OPEN

⚜Enemies⚜
    OPEN

⚜Other⚜
    OPEN

⚜Feelings on Arranged Marriage⚜
    "I'll do whatever I have to do. If she's nice and I get along with her, then I'm okay with it. She'll probably so beautiful."

⚜Favorite Song⚜

⚜Anything Else⚜
    Toke
    4sidebar.png

#5 Misguided†Ghost, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • Thank Thank x 3
  6. Question why is the Cheshire cat a Villain?

7. Thanks for the invite, but I've got enough RPs going under my belt right now. Hope it goes well!

8. Yes this would be fun (and I promise to actually get my chars up by the end of the week.)
    Reserving Daughter of Prince Charming and Cinderella
    Son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana (Didn't see their names, but yeah need to have them have a son, please)
    Son of Maleficent
    and Daughter of The Mad Hatter. (another one I didn't see up there but need to have.)

Like I said chars shall be up soon (maybe Wednesday or Thursday^^)

9. Techinically the cat was a Villian in Alice in Wonderland even if he did help Alice somewhat, so still a villain in the move (Coming from the Guy who has watched Alice in Wonderland (Original and Newer Versions) over 20 times)

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  10. I am just gonna have to pass, bruh. I got a lot of rps

11. My bad lol.

But another Villain could be... um the son or daughter of Chernabog?

12. I will join

Cheshire cat
    Hades
    Belle
    Elsa

• Like Like x 1
  13. I saw! Got your reservations in there love

• Love Love x 1
  14. awesome doll yeah I was bored roaming the forums when I saw this up. I have rps to reply to just not enough time before going to bed

#19 ~Dark Disney~, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  15. May I reserve:
    - daughter of ursula
    - daughter of Ariel and eric
    - son of hans

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.