Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys how are we supposed to start without @Scorpio Queen since she won't really be on for 1-2 weeks

Guys how are we supposed to start without @Scorpio Queen since she won't really be on for 1-2 weeks
well you can start and I can find places with WiFi I am sure the apartment will have a place I can go to put in replys every once in a while. I give permission to drag them long for a bit

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Just an update: I almost have my characters finished. The daughter of Ariel is finished, daughter of Ursula just needs a backstory, and I already have a few spots for the Son of Hans filled in. So, they'll definitely be done today. I wanted to have them done yesterday, but I was sick and just couldn't focus. Sorry about that. I'll tag the gm when I'm finished with all three. ♥

Now I feel bad... but my idea for Aladdin son isn't coming out the way I planned, so I am going to have to not play him.
Sorry, since I know Happily was going to make him, but my idea isn't coming and it's annoying :(, but I still have my other three sorry.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#ff3333
"Someday I'll be, part of your world."
[/bg]
tumblr_n0prwy0T6h1st5z40o8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n0prwy0T6h1st5z40o6_250.gif
tumblr_mzo5d0AkMQ1si6da4o6_250.gif
tumblr_n0prwy0T6h1st5z40o5_250.gif
tumblr_n0prwy0T6h1st5z40o2_250.gif

tumblr_n0prwy0T6h1st5z40o7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mzo5d0AkMQ1si6da4o9_250.gif
tumblr_mw32liqzXu1swm8fto3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mzo5d0AkMQ1si6da4o1_250.gif
tumblr_mzo5d0AkMQ1si6da4o3_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"My dad is a Shakespeare buff."
. Ophelia Adriana Atlantic .

Nickname(s)
"I answer to many names."
. Felli, Lia, Ophi, O .

Age and Birthday
"I'm a fall baby! My hair matches the leaves!"
. 18 & November 28th .

"Well, I've never seen a merman wear a seashell bra, but I guess there's a first for everything."
. Female .

Evil or Good
"Who chooses to be evil?"
. Good .

Disney Parents
"I just love them so much!"
. Ariel & Eric .
[/bg]
tumblr_mocuvt1kEe1rf9ulzo2_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Both my parent's have blue eyes, not sure how I didn't end up with them."
. Hazel .

Hair Description
"Just like my mom!"
. Strawberry Blonde / Red, Thick, Soft, Bust Length, Smells like Strawberries .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm a little on the tall side."
. 5'11'' .

Weight
"I've never understood why this question is rude."
. 138 lbs .

Piercings
"Honestly wasn't a fan of getting my ears pierced, don't plan on getting any others."
. Once in each ear lobe .

Marks
"I don't think I have any?"
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"Um, nothing?"
. N/A .
[/bg]
karengillan2.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"I like to think I'm friendly."
. Ophelia is a very active young lady. She is naturally adventurous, and perhaps too curious for her own well being. Whenever something peaks her interest she becomes slightly obsessed with that one thing, until something else comes along and takes it's place. She's friendly and welcoming, making friends wherever she goes. Slightly clueless and very naive, Ophelia has a hard time telling when she is unliked by someone. She assumes that everyone enjoys her company, which can make her overbearing and even annoying to certain people. Felli is persistent, and never stops until she gets what she wants. Selfless is not an uncommon term used to describe her, as she has a habit of prioritizing helping other's. She is also very sentimental, her walls are lined with random little objects that hold meaning only to her .

History
"I think I've lived a pretty good life."
[spoili]
By the time Ophelia was born Melody was already sixteen years old. Early on, Ophelia idolized her older sister, wanting to do everything with her. The two girls were the best of friends. Ariel and Eric were much more comfortable with their children swimming in the ocean.Thanks to her heritage, Ophelia has always been a strong swimmer and is able to hold her breath for long period of time.

For her seventh birthday her grandfather, King Triton, gave her a potion which would turn her into a mermaid for a few hours. This allowed her to have an underwater party with the mermaid friends she had made so far in her life. Afterwards, the potion became something special which would be given to her from time to time. Because it was considered only for special occasions, Ophelia spent most of her life with legs.

When Ophelia was ten, Melody, who was then twenty six, got married to a prince. she had to move away, to go help him rule his kingdom. Shortly after, Ophelia began overhearing her parents speaking about an arranged marriage. She confronted Ariel and Eric, and they revealed to her that she was to marry someone selected for her. At first, Ophelia was very upset, but as time went on she grew to accept her fate.

Melody had her first child three months after Ophelia turned fourteen, and so she and her child came to visit for two weeks. During this time she and Ophelia caught up quite a bit. Towards the end of the visit, Ophelia revealed to Melody that she was unsure of the arranged marriage. Melody told her, "Everything in our lives happen for a reason... It is possible that you will find your true love through this arranged marriage."

To Ophelia, this made a lot of sense, and so it put her mind to ease. Ever since, she has actively been looking forward to the day that she would meet the man she was to marry. When her parent's announced she would be leaving in two weeks time, Ophelia spent much of her last days saying goodbye to her friends and making preparations. The night before she was to leave, Ophelia discovered the man she was to marry was not a prince, but rather, the son of 'Lady Tremaine.' She is sure her parents arranged her to marry a commoner, so she could take over the kingdom when she got back.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"I'm a very strong swimmer."
. Hobbies - Swimming, Collecting, Exploring, and Dancing.
Talents - Ophelia is very good at whistling, and she can roll her tongue. She is able to read upside down, as well as backwards. Thanks to years of practice, Ophelia knows how to play the piano. She is good at dancing, especially ballroom dancing. Lastly, she is ambidextrous , meaning she can write with both hands .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I try not to point out my own downfalls. It's unhealthy."
. Strengths - Ophelia is able to stay positive in very negative situations, which helps her keep going when the going gets tough. She's very much a team player, making it easy for her to work in groups. She's a very strong swimmer, and is good at problem solving. She takes criticism well, and has thick skin when it comes to insults.
Weaknesses - Ophelia doesn't know when enough is enough, often taking things too far. She's incredibly naive and gullible, which in turn makes her easy to manipulate. While she is good at taking orders, she has a hard time giving them, so she should not be appointed in any kind of leadership role .

Fears
"I think I'm very brave."
. Mostly, Ophelia is afraid of being alone as well as disappointing others. She also fears the dark and, for whatever reason, heights. Just the thought of being up high freaks her out .

Secrets
"I don't have very many."
. Likes being a mermaid more than she does a human .
. Stills isn't too fond of the arranged marriage .
. Wishes she had black hair like her father and older sister .
. When she was younger she wet the bed until she was four .
. Thinks her mom might have cheated, because her eyes are not blue like Ariel's and Eric's .

[/bg]
Amy-Pond-karen-gillan-32852294-500-197.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. Aspen Tremaine (Evil Step Mother) - TBA .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

Feelings on Arranged Marriage
"As long as I can grow to love him..."
. She has come to terms with it, and believes that everything happens for a reason. Ophelia thinks she was meant to be with the boy she is arranged to marry, and this is the universe's way of brignign them together .

Favorite Song
"Sebastian can sing, can't he?"

Anything Else
"I can't remember a time someone was so interested in me."
. Mermaid Tail .
. Mermaid Bra .
. Max had puppies, and she kept one. She named it Simon .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I wanna be where the people are."
[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#6100b5
"Life is too short to be following the rules."
[/bg]
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mlvq7kHV3h1rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mo1udt0AtD1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo3_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvq7kHV3h1rlccngo8_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"Don't use my full name."
. Danielle May of the Sea .

Nickname(s)
"Call me Dani or die."
. Dani .

Age and Birthday
"Old enough."
. 17 & July 26th .

. Female .

Evil or Good
"They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch."
. Evil .

Disney Parent
"Yes, I do live under the sea."
. Ursula .
[/bg]
tumblr_m9q4ynhIFL1rencuro1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Black, like my soul."
. Dark Brown / Black .

Hair Description
"Are you blind?"
. Slightly longer than shoulder length, dyed black with turquoise streaks, naturally brown, naturally wavy, usually curled .

Height
"I'm not a short girl."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"Excuse me?"
. 125 lbs .

Piercings
"Count them yourself."
. Twice in each ear lobe, once in her bellybutton, and once on her left eyebrow .

Marks
"I don't have any, thanks for asking."
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"Other than turning into a mermaid when wet?"
. Allergic to Grass and Weeds .
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mtqse5dReK1qiqpeg.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"Pretty much my mom."
. Danielle is tough and protective, mostly of herself. She is quick to jump to conclusions, often the worst possible conclusion too. She's a pessimist, always expecting something bad to happen to her. Which is why she is so mean to others- if she doesn't let anyone get close then she can not be hurt. But, in all truth, she longs to be loved. She dreams of someone fighting their way through her walls and getting to know her... and then accepting her. If someone did they wold find an extremely charming, yet insecure, girl. They'd realize she loves to laugh and can actually be very sweet. But, no one ever manages to break past her own self-protection, and so all they see is a merciless witch who only looks after herself. She plays the part of the bad girl very well, finding it easy to put people down. She's manipulative and a smooth liar, though she prefers to call herself an actress. She's extremely sly, and is very adventurous. She's also usually very honest, or blunt, and doesn't make any effort to lie in order to spare someones feelings .

History
"I don't share my part with other people. No one cares."
[spoili]
Rumor has it that Ursula actually seduced Danielle's father, and that the merman willingly married her. However, because he left them when Danielle was only three, she has no memories of him and therefore cannot confirm nor deny that he actually loved Ursula. When he left them, Danielle became Ursula's only source of love, and so she cherished her daughter greatly.

It was because of this cherish that Ursula looked into her daughter being included in the arranged marriage. She didn't want her daughter to be a sea witch like she had been, she wanted her beautiful little girl to be a Queen someway. The arranged marriage seemed like the easiest, and more sure way to guarantee this fate for Danielle.

The arranged marriage was kept from Dani for most of her life. She spent all of her life in the sea, practically forbidden to step foot on land. She helped her mother with potions and scouring the ocean floor for ingredients. She had few friends, based on who her mother was, but there were a few that accepted her. Most of them were mermen with bad boy attitudes, but she accepted their friendship simply because they were willingly to speak to her.

She quickly turned from a sweet little girl into a rebellious teenager with a bad attitude, likely to fit in better with her small group friends. Some could argue genetics were to blame, when looking at who her mother is. Whatever it was, Danielle was certainly a bad girl.

On her sixteenth birthday Danielle was told about the arranged marriage, and she was very upset about it. In fact, she still hasn't come to terms with it. During the past year she has been able to go onto land for short periods of time, only because her mother suspects she will be spending most of her time on land once she marries Zachary Rose, the son of Aurora.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Oh, I'm all talent."
. Hobbies - Witchcraft, Songwriting, Cooking
Talents - Unlike her mother, Dani has a beautiful singing voice. She is very creative, though she doesn't often show it. She can style hair well, and she knows how to sew. Also, Danielle has always been good at cooking .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"No weaknesses here, except for yours."
. Strengths - Danielle is not afraid of confrontation, and she likes to face problems head on. She is very independent, mostly because she doesn't like to depend on other people. She has high endurance, and good balance.
Weaknesses - A natural pessimist, Danielle has a horrible habit of only looking at the bad side of a given situation. She has a lot of trouble trusting other people, as well as working with other people. She doesn't openly display it, but she is very insecure. She is constantly doubting herself .

Fears
"I'm the scariest thing I've encountered my whole life, so I have nothing to fear."
. Though she will never admit to it, Danielle has Anthrophobia, which is the fear of flowers. She is also afraid of bugs, especially cockroaches, and fire .

Secrets
"These are none of your business."
. Wishes she had a father figure .
. When she was young she tried to be a lesbian, simply because she didn't want to fall in love with a man. Sadly, she can't choose her sexuality, and is in fact Heterosexual .
. Once cut off her hair to match her mothers. Consider's it the biggest mistake she ever made and forbids anyone from speaking of it .
. Can sing very well, but does not let anyone know .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mtqsbpLw5q1qiqpeg.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. Zachary Rose (Aurora) - TBA .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]
"This is the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard of."
. She's pissed about it, and will make no effort in hiding her anger from the world .

Favorite Song
"Not a huge fan of music."

Anything Else
"Okay, I think you've asked enough questions."
. Practices Witch Craft like her mother .
. Is part mermaid, because he father was a mermaid (Though, she has no idea who he was) . Can grow a tail, but wears a necklace to keep it from happening whens he does't want it to (Showers are awesome, but hard with a tail) .
. Has lived underwater most of her life, and has been on land only a handful of times .
. Has always been home schooled .
. Can speak to fish, but not any other animals .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I just need someone who won't give up on me, no matter what."
[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#bf5e0a
"No Chick-Flick moments."
[/bg]
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo3_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo5_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"You don't have to use the full name, thanks."
. Alexander Amis Southernile .

Nickname(s)
"Alex will do just fine."
. Alex .

Age and Birthday
"I'm technically an adult."
. 18 & January 24th .

"Do I need to prove this, or will you take my word for it?"
. Male .

Evil or Good
"Undeclared."
. Evil-ish .

Disney Parent
"My uncles call him 'Sideburns.'"
. Hans .
[/bg]
tumblr_mxbqiu8nqR1s6tbmho1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Brown."
. Dark Brown .

Hair Description
"I dunno, I guess it's soft?"
. Brown, Shorter on sides, longer on top, soft, Top usually swept towards the right, thin .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm short for a guy."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself."
. 143 lbs .

Piercings
"No thank you."
. N/A .

Marks
"I mean, I have a few scars here and there."
. A two inch scar on his left forearm, a small scar on left thumb, and a burn scar on his upper right thigh .

Health Ailments
"I suffer from Baby-Face Syndrome."
. Allergic to Pollen .
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_no5m7jAQQk1sazdz0_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"if I explained my personality to you it'd be bias, you should ask someone else."
. Brave and hardworking, Alexander is everything a his father wanted him to be. He's a determined little man who always gets his work done before he enjoys himself. Alex takes great pride in being respectful to everyone he feels deserves respect. He's fairly protective of people, even more so towards the ones he knows on a personal level- if he witnesses someone being picked on there is no doubt he is going to step in, whether he knows the person or not. Alexander isn't the type to just stand by and watch, he's the type to do something about it. He is often described as a 'go-getter' by the adults who know him. Alexander can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, especially when he is angry. He also considers himself a realist, knowing that things do not happen just because he wishes upon a star, and that sometimes even if he works his butt off he will not get the results he hopes for. Alex is very outspoken and honest, as it is rare for him to be caught telling a lie. He likes to get straight to the point with everything, instead of wasting time, which can make him tactless. Deep down Alex is a hopeless romantic, but he tries to bury this part of him out of fear of intimacy. He's not used to touchy-feely moments, and so they often leave him feeling uncomfortable .

History
"Nothing spectacular has happened in my lifetime."
[spoili]
After Hans was punished for his actions in Arendelle, his father went on a quest to find him a princess to marry. A few kingdoms away there was a princess, named Fiona, who was refusing marriage to any of the suitors that went her way. Han's father got in touch with Fiona's father, and they worked out a marriage of their own. Hans then became the king of Witherpool, a very tiny kingdom when compared to Arendelle.

One would think that Hans, the last of several children, would attempt to only have one, maybe two, children. Sadly, he had four children before Alexander, making it nearly impossible for Alexander to rule the kingdom. Which is why his father immediately began searching for a princess for him to marry. This was how Hans became a king, so he figured, why not?

Growing up, Hans and his four siblings were very close. His only brother and oldest sibling, Karson, was always willing to fence with him. Nadine, his oldest sister, and Olivia, his second oldest sister, would show him how to cook and read to him in the library. Elaine, his youngest sister, was only a year and a half older than him, so she was the most likely to play with him in the gardens.

He was loved by everyone in the castle, except for his mother. She was spiteful because she was forced into the marriage with Hans, and often took it out on her children. He dealt with the abuse from his mother with the help of his siblings. But, his sisters were married off one by one, eventually leaving him with only his brother, who would be staying to rule Witherpool.

When Alexander found out his father had found him a wife Alexander was initially relieved, only because he would get out of his kingdom and far away from his mother. He didn't care about being king, he just wanted to get away. His relief didn't last long, however, when he found that he would be marrying the daughter of Anna, from Arendelle. Surly, she would hate him based on what his father did to her mother... But, there was nothing he could do about that now.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Pretty basic, if you ask me."
. Hobbies - Fencing, Hiking, Horse Riding and Dog Training.
Talents - Alexander .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I've never really considered my own strengths and weaknesses."
. Strengths - Alexander reads body language very well, and can adjust his own actions to accommodate how someone is feeling. This makes him very manipulative, and also a smooth talker. He knows how to get what he wants, and isn't one to back down in a confrontation. He's a quick learner, something he is very aware of and even takes pride in.
Weaknesses - Alexander is the type of person to push away anyone who shows they care about him. This causes him to be a very isolated individual, one who struggles in social interactions. He is very calculating and plans things ahead of time, so when something catches him off guard he doesn't know how to react- he becomes flustered and stressed .

Fears
"I suppose every reasonable person fears the unknown."
. Anyone who's ever tried to get close to Alexander knows that he fears intimacy and close relations to an extreme. Similarly, he also fears disappointing others. And, for reasons he would rather not get into, he is afraid of clowns... or, people with heavy face paint, for that matter. .

Secrets
"My father always told me we must protect our secrets with our lives."
. His mother mentally and physically abused him, and he never told anyone .
. He doesn't believe in love after watching his parents .
. He is still a virgin .
. Once tried to run away, but a guard caught him in the act and brought him back to his bed. They agreed not to speak of it .
. Would rather be a blacksmith than a prince .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_o19z5ckCUI1rxrd1y_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. Daughter of Anna & Kristoff - WIP .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

"I mean, if it's necessary..."
. Alex wasn't planning on getting married anyways. He feels it is simply his duty, and if nothing else it will give him a kingdom .

Favorite Song
"Honestly, I haven't heard many songs in my life."

Anything Else
"There's not much to know about me, my brother and sisters are more interesting."
. Likes Hot things, Sunny Days, Breeze, Spring, Swords, Hearing Stories and Adventure .
. Dislikes Cool Weather, Dogs, Slow Days, Burns, Needles, Smell of Paint, Dry Lips and Angry Drunks .
. Has never been outside of the Southerniles .
. Has never had a girlfriend .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"We always have a choice."
[/bg]

@Little_Ghost98 - I'm finished with all my characters. Also, Disney is MAGICAL (just because I forgot to put that in the CS's and don't feel like going back to edit it in right not)

Reactions: Brea
f1daa3901f706958e4bdfc8296ae9d4c.jpg

Zi'Ana Marie Bjorgman

[tabs][/tabs]

• 058fe937a4f19509791b08bee8b9f087.jpg

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Well it's nice to meet you!"
    Zi'Ana Marie Bjorgman

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]

"Please just call me Zi."
    Zi

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]

"Oh, I'm not a legal adult yet."
    17 ~ November 27th

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]

"Well that's a silly question."
    Female

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]

"Uh, why do you even ask?"
    Good

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]

"Mom and Dad are awesome, but grandpa is even better."
    Anna & Kristoff

• DashaSidorchuk_zpsc44a82d1.png~c200

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Mom says they're unique, but they look just like hers."
    Hazel Green

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Again like my mothers."
    Zi'Ana's hair is a mix between wavy and curly. It is a darker red color that sometimes looks brown, depends on lighting. It has a natural softness and smells of the forest.

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]

"Oh, yeah not tall at all."
    5'2"

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]

"How rude!"
    112 Lbs

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

"Got some, how bout you?"
    Double ear piercing in the lobe.

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]

"I got a little something."
    Freckles litter her face

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]

"Check, got those!"
    - Allergy to bees: Not too serious, she just gets itchy.
    - Allergy to walnuts: This is severe, the last time she had one her throat closed and she barely survived.

• superthumb.jpg

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Personality/ Bits of History✮[/BCOLOR]
    "If you haven't noticed then wow."

Adventurous | Brave | Outgoing
    Since she was little, Zi'Ana took after her mother on many things. She loved to explore and hated to be caged so when ever castle duties weren't very overwhelming she would travel out to visit her grandparents, the trolls. She adored them and preferred staying out in the forest than in the streets of Arendelle. By the age of six, Zi'ana had learned how to drive a sled fairly well and received her closest friend, Bella, a four year old reindeer whom was the daughter of Sven. Together the pair took part in Arendelle's newly made Sled races after Zi'ana's battle with the other contestants to let a girl into the race. Later, the sled race proved dangerous as he sled broke down in the woods and the two were attacked by wolves. Thanks to quick thinking, Zi'Ana was able to scare the wolves into leaving by setting a tree on fire.

Kind | Gentle | Trusting
    Sometimes Zi'ana is too quick to see the good in other people and well it gets her into trouble...a lot! She is too trusting of another that she fails to notice them lying and tricking her. A lot of the time she has to be reminded by her aunt, father, and occasionally her mother that not everyone in the world is meant to stand by her side. Though despite her kindness, she can be overly kind to where she is really insulting someone whom has gotten on her bad side.

Optimistic | Understanding | Loyal
    Since the day she could think for herself, Zi'Ana was a "glass half full" kind of girl, always looking for the positive. Believing that if she could find at least one good thing in a bad situation that there was hope, according to her family that is what makes her special and according to her aunt that is what makes her completely like her mother. Despite her optimism, Zi'Ana is always someone to try to understand where the other side is coming from, it makes things easier to think and come to a solution that both parties would be pleased with. Even though she is willing to see another's point of view, say a villain, her loyalty always remains with her family. It is extremely difficult to get her to be loyal to someone, sure she will trust them, but she won't do anything for them.

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]

~Hobbies~
    * Stuffing some chocolate in her face (eating it)
    * Reading a book
    * Playing with Bella
    *Working on her sled

~Talents~
    *Building things
    * Writing
    * Reading a book quickly (Finished War and Peace within a hour and understood it)
    * Tracking

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]

~Strengths~
    * Her ability to help people realize that they aren't on their own
    * Quick thinker
    * Loyal to the end
    * Fast learner
    *Surprisingly good fighter

~Weaknesses~
    * Too trusting
    * Willing to see the good in others, even if there is none
    * Allergies

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]

"Can we not, and say we did?"
    * Claustrophobia
    * Arendelle being in trouble
    * Being arranged to marry an arrogant ass hole

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]

"Wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you."
    * Wonders what it would be like not to live in the castle
    * Wants to work with her father
    * Doesn't necessarily goes to her grandparents ever time she leaves the village of Arendelle.

I'm just curious, who is your face claim for the child of Anna and Kristoff? She's so pretty!

• Useful
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea
01.jpg

Orlando Rooney Hearts

• 304x-destroyed-04-010-copyf3.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Really? You don't know? Stupid."
    Orlando Rooney Hearts

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]

"Call me this and I'll kill you...that's a promise."
    Rooney

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]

"Best day of mum's life."
    19 - January 1st

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I pound it, I don't have it."
    Male

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]

"Well I won't say I'm a little saint."
    Evil - Extremely...but he wonders what it's like on the other side.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]

"She has a big head and he is her best friend."
    Born to the slightly insane Red Queen (Irecabeth of Crims), Orlando was the first and only prince to the Red Kingdom. His father is the Red Knight whom is also Orlando's mother's closest and best friend.

• image.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I've been told it's better than yours."
    Orlando was always groomed to perfect, his mother wouldn't have it any other way. The boys lavish brown locks smell of red roses, honey, and dragon lily. His hair is soft to the touch and has a beautiful shine to it.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]

"I guess I'm tall, but everyone where I am from is short."
    6'3"

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]

"Personally I think I could weigh more, but that's cause I like building muscle."
    200 Lbs

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

"Um...what?"
    Nipple piercings. His mother does not know this and would frown upon it fairly quick.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]

"Is that even a question? Of course I do!"
    Here - Orlando's inspiration for the piece of art was of course his mother's minions constant chanting of "painting the roses red." Personally, Orlando can't stand white roses and favors the idea of turning the red.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]

"Can you just not?"
    - Slight allergy to bees: Yes, it's funny to think that someone that lives around tons of flowers that he would be allergic to bees, but sadly it's true. Orlando swells like a balloon, but don't worry he'll be okay.

- Bipolar: Sure he seems like a complete ass hole, but there are days that Orlando can't bring himself to do anything let only insult someone. Other days Orlando seems to be on his A game insult and hurting as many people as he feels necessary.

- Anger Issues: Orlando has enough problems being the next king of his kingdom, but his anger issues does have him calling out "Off with their heads" a lot. Like mother, like son.

• AndreALANCLARKE4Esquire.4_thumb.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Personality✮[/BCOLOR]
    Efficient || Bossy || Ambitious
    Being a natural born leader comes naturally to someone in charge meaning Orlando. Since his younger years Orlando has really been someone to give the orders instead of take them, something he is extremely fond of. Though if there is one thing Orlando knows how to do is get a job done and get it done well, he doesn't half ass anything. If he wants something bad enough he will get it.

Wicked || Harsh || Blunt
    Being the son of one of the worse people around, Orlando knows a thing or to on being a dick. He will say what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants without giving a damn who's feelings he hurts in the process. He won't hold his tongue to spare some baby's feelings. Though he could word his comments better, he doesn't.

Worrisome || Stubborn || Charming
    Buried deep within his charming persona is a vulnerable guy that worries about the ones that he lets close to him. It's not every day that Orlando chooses to let someone in, so when he does it really means you mean something to him. Though it's tough to even get to that stage because of Orlando lacking trust for others and he won't make himself open no matter how many times someone asks. His stuck in his ways.

Artistic || Musically Inclined || Imaginative
    When things seem to go wrong Orlando turns to his art or music. His mother paid much money for someone to teach her son to master the piano and violin. Eventually Orlando got so good at the instruments that he was able to compose his own pieces. He considers them poetry in the form of music, so listen closely because he tells a story about himself. Besides he talent in the musically side, Orlando is a natural at drawing and painting. Living with an insane women one has to have a way to express themselves.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮History✮[/BCOLOR]

Born in one of the worst winters Wonderland has ever faced, Prince Orlando Rooney Hearts was the first and only son of the Red Queen. The day of his birth was one of great celebration that surprisingly didn't contain an execution. The Red Queen actually felt pure joy for an entire day. Orlando symbolized the continuance of a truly powerful family, one that was feared by many. Being born to such a dastardly woman cast a long shadow that Orlando would fight to overcome.

Orlando's father, the Red Knight taught him from the early age of two to wield a sword with grace, accuracy, strength, and pride. Many of the first lessons that Orlando learned was never to talk back to his father. The Red Queen was bad, but the Red Knight knew how to do damage to his only son. The small boys goals was to get through the day with minimal bruising, cuts, and blood escaping his body. Pain wasn't something he enjoyed, but as the lad grew in age so did his durability for being beat. He took his punishments without a blink of an eye, yet no one knows that part of his life and never will.

For many years Orlando trained in being an excellent prince and future king. He was his mother's pride and joy because he would continue her legacy of ruling with an iron fist. Sure the first few years brought many thoughts of being different from his mother, but he soon changed his mind to follow in his mother's foot steps. By the age of thirteen, Orlando had already sentenced his first man to death. In all honesty, Orlando enjoyed watching the card men place the poor heads in the mote around his home. In a weird way, it comforted him. Death became the boys best friend in a place where he lacked them.

As Orlando grew so did his mother's desire to marry her son off, but the boy himself was against it. He didn't want to marry someone, he didn't want to marry a stranger. Ruling with someone by his side was a ridiculous thing that resulted in his fuse being ignited and a new head being added to the mote and he won't even care.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
    Talents
    - Piano and Violin
    - Sword fighting
    - Painting and Drawing

Hobbies
    -Insulting people
    - Composing classical music

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Habits✮[/BCOLOR]
    - Running his hand through his hair
    - Blinking rapidly when he doesn't care
    - Chewing gum
    - Yelling at his mother over the phone
    - Glaring at idiots

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
    Strengths
    - Being independent
    - Keeping his goal in mind
    - Not letting people in

Weaknesses
    - Being isolated as a child
    - Not really making many friends in Wonderland that understand his unique mentality
    - His health ailments
    - His wonder to be good

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
    - Claustrophobia: His father would lock him in a chest when he no longer reacted to pain
    - Antlophobia: resulted from the one time he almost drowned in a flash flood as a boy
    - Fears his mother

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]
    - Orlando lost his virginity to a servant around the castle...his name was Lionel (Transgender).
    - After Lionel he never liked a guy again
    - Orlando is actually frightened of being king because he believes his mother's expectations are too high
    - He wants to try to be good, but it seems like too much work
    - Orlando was bit by a turtle as a kid, it wasn't until two years ago that he was no longer scared of them

• jc3.gif

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]
    ✮Friends✮
    OPEN

✮Enemies✮
    OPEN

✮Other✮
    OPEN

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I guess you can say that I am not so pleased to be in this. I could be doing something better with my life than trying to please a bride I don't even want. Who knows maybe I will, but I doubt it."

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Favorite Song✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Anything Else✮[/BCOLOR]
    Disney is Magical - I'm just gonna be a rebel and NOT put it in caps. Love you xD

f1daa3901f706958e4bdfc8296ae9d4c.jpg

Zi'Ana Marie Bjorgman

[tabs][/tabs]

• 058fe937a4f19509791b08bee8b9f087.jpg

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Well it's nice to meet you!"
    Zi'Ana Marie Bjorgman

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]

"Please just call me Zi."
    Zi

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]

"Oh, I'm not a legal adult yet."
    17 ~ November 27th

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]

"Well that's a silly question."
    Female

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]

"Uh, why do you even ask?"
    Good

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]

"Mom and Dad are awesome, but grandpa is even better."
    Anna & Kristoff

• DashaSidorchuk_zpsc44a82d1.png~c200

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Mom says they're unique, but they look just like hers."
    Hazel Green

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Again like my mothers."
    Zi'Ana's hair is a mix between wavy and curly. It is a darker red color that sometimes looks brown, depends on lighting. It has a natural softness and smells of the forest.

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]

"Oh, yeah not tall at all."
    5'2"

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]

"How rude!"
    112 Lbs

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

"Got some, how bout you?"
    Double ear piercing in the lobe.

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]

"I got a little something."
    Freckles litter her face

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]

"Check, got those!"
    - Allergy to bees: Not too serious, she just gets itchy.
    - Allergy to walnuts: This is severe, the last time she had one her throat closed and she barely survived.

• superthumb.jpg

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Personality/ Bits of History✮[/BCOLOR]
    "If you haven't noticed then wow."

Adventurous | Brave | Outgoing
    Since she was little, Zi'Ana took after her mother on many things. She loved to explore and hated to be caged so when ever castle duties weren't very overwhelming she would travel out to visit her grandparents, the trolls. She adored them and preferred staying out in the forest than in the streets of Arendelle. By the age of six, Zi'ana had learned how to drive a sled fairly well and received her closest friend, Bella, a four year old reindeer whom was the daughter of Sven. Together the pair took part in Arendelle's newly made Sled races after Zi'ana's battle with the other contestants to let a girl into the race. Later, the sled race proved dangerous as he sled broke down in the woods and the two were attacked by wolves. Thanks to quick thinking, Zi'Ana was able to scare the wolves into leaving by setting a tree on fire.

Kind | Gentle | Trusting
    Sometimes Zi'ana is too quick to see the good in other people and well it gets her into trouble...a lot! She is too trusting of another that she fails to notice them lying and tricking her. A lot of the time she has to be reminded by her aunt, father, and occasionally her mother that not everyone in the world is meant to stand by her side. Though despite her kindness, she can be overly kind to where she is really insulting someone whom has gotten on her bad side.

Optimistic | Understanding | Loyal
    Since the day she could think for herself, Zi'Ana was a "glass half full" kind of girl, always looking for the positive. Believing that if she could find at least one good thing in a bad situation that there was hope, according to her family that is what makes her special and according to her aunt that is what makes her completely like her mother. Despite her optimism, Zi'Ana is always someone to try to understand where the other side is coming from, it makes things easier to think and come to a solution that both parties would be pleased with. Even though she is willing to see another's point of view, say a villain, her loyalty always remains with her family. It is extremely difficult to get her to be loyal to someone, sure she will trust them, but she won't do anything for them.

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]

~Hobbies~
    * Stuffing some chocolate in her face (eating it)
    * Reading a book
    * Playing with Bella
    *Working on her sled

~Talents~
    *Building things
    * Writing
    * Reading a book quickly (Finished War and Peace within a hour and understood it)
    * Tracking

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]

~Strengths~
    * Her ability to help people realize that they aren't on their own
    * Quick thinker
    * Loyal to the end
    * Fast learner
    *Surprisingly good fighter

~Weaknesses~
    * Too trusting
    * Willing to see the good in others, even if there is none
    * Allergies

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]

"Can we not, and say we did?"
    * Claustrophobia
    * Arendelle being in trouble
    * Being arranged to marry an arrogant ass hole

[BCOLOR=#993366]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]

"Wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you."
    * Wonders what it would be like not to live in the castle
    * Wants to work with her father
    * Doesn't necessarily goes to her grandparents ever time she leaves the village of Arendelle.

beautiful,floor,laurinkrausz,male,man,men-94b58a40f3cf15696c54762c4fea5900_h.jpg

Caspian Atticus James

• img-thing

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Real question is, what's your name baby?"
    Caspian Atticus James

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]

"I got a few."
    Cas or CJ

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]

"I'm a man!"
    19 ~ March 1st

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]

"Do you need to check, cause I'll let you."
    Male

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]

"Hmm, I personally like being on my own side."
    Neutral

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]

"You really are stupid, but that's okay stupid is easy to persuade."
    Queen Grimhilde aka The Evil Queen and deceased unknown father.

• 11909112_848627895251512_1743274092_n.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
    "They're a color, okay?"
    Brownish Gold

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]

"Touch it, I'll blow your hand off."
    Caspian's hair is shorter on the sides than the top, it is a blonde color with natural dark roots. His hair is straight and thick, it is always done and never sloppy on accident. It is soft and smells of poisoned apples.

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]

"Still taller than them midget miners."
    6'1"

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]

"Muscle."
    208 Lbs

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

"You're kidding, right?"
    N/A

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]

"Again no body modifications, but..."
    Has a scar on his right shoulder from being attacked by a hunter as a child. Unlike Snow White he really did want to kill Caspian.

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]

"Yeah, mom made sure that wasn't apart of my life."
    N/A

• Laurin_Krausz_02%25255B2%25255D.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Personality/ Bits of History✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Why do I have to answer these questions?"

Conceited || Self Centered || Obsessive
    Just like his mother, Caspian is obsessed with himself and being the best. He was taught that his looks was everything in this world and would always be. Though since his mother's second accident he never really got time to continue learning from his mother since she was placed into a home, he became number one in his mind. Sure he still visits his mother, but he knows she would want him to start looking out for himself more than her. She is the only other person he cares about.

Insecure || Charming || Flirty || Lonely
    Caspian was always a flirty boy, but it wasn't until recently that he used his flirting as a cover up for all his insecurities. His scared, he really is. It was only him and his mom for so long and now that she is a "hurt" he doesn't have much in the way of support, family, and love. So he puts a front up that allows him to let people in temporarily even if it's only for a night. His alone, in a way, and he knows it.

Strong || Motivated
    There is no need for explanation, honestly. Caspian has been strong since he was younger, but even strong since his seventeenth birthday. He looks out for himself and keeps himself together. The thought of his mother keeps him motivated to do something in this world, but he just doesn't know what yet.

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
    ~Hobbies~
    * Practicing magic
    * Running
    * Face timing his mother through the mirror
    * Flirting

~Talents~
    * Magic
    * Lying
    * Sword Fighting

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
    ~Strengths~
    *Looking out for himself
    * Motivation to succeed
    * His knowledge in magic

~Weaknesses~
    *His mother
    *His scar is actually like an Achilles heel.

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]

"What goes bump in the night can't even scare me because it is me."
    * His mother dying
    *People finding out about his mother and taking over his home
    *His father

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]

"Shh. There secrets for a reason, babe."
    * His father isn't dead
    * His father is the huntsman that tried to kill him
    * He wants to be good and start his Kingdom back on the path of redemption
    * His mother's accident, no one knows and his kingdom still thinks their queen is ruling

• img-thing

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]
    OPEN

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]
    OPEN

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Other✮[/BCOLOR]
    OPEN

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I don't I will love these women...wait, woman. This isn't a harem, but if it was I'd be fine with that."

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Favorite Song✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]✮Anything Else✮[/BCOLOR]
    Disney Is Magic

All my characters are finished! @Little_Ghost98

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie and Brea
Will finish my last two charries over the week! My other two are done though and can be found on Pg 4!

Morgana's Daughter and Cruella de Vil's son are my last ones to do.

Okay guys so I'm gonna take the son of Aladdin and use the face claim Avan Jogia. The Son of Dr. Facilier is open though

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
Well hope someone takes Dr. Facilier kid, I would do it but already have Tiana and Naveen son so yeah xD

4624734.png

images-18.jpeg
ff9900

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Daniel Augustus Desai||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Danny||Dan||Des||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||21||November 11th||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Good||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]
||Aladdin and Jasmine||
avan-king-tut-2.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
Very-chic-makeup-for-my-brown-eyes.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Like an inch longer than shoulder length||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||6ft 0in||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||197 pounds||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||None||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
Tattoo 1

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Allergic to walnuts||[/BCOLOR]
images-24.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Personality✮ [/BCOLOR]
Always Hungry: Daniel is a guy who LOVES to eat! He'll eat pretty much anything and everything no matter what it is. Danny is never one to turn down food.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Danny is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: He is definitely a guy who will try new things and get out there when he wants to. He can be very reckless sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daring: Daniel is definitely a guy who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. He is always doing things to get their adrenaline going, whether it’s cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sweet: When it comes to women, especially his mom, Daniel is such a sweetheart. He is definitely a guy who'll do anything to keep a girl happy and smiling. Even if it means embarrassing himself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮History✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Thieving||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Being alone||Losing those he cares about||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious[/BCOLOR]

images-17.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Other✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I mean, I guess it's alright. I just wish I could meet a girl on my own and sweep her off her feet like my dad did. We can't all get what we wish for."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Favorite Song✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✮Anything Else✮[/BCOLOR]
images-7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pasi
I'd totally take Facilier, but I'm at my character limit.

Sure, I'll take him if Happily hasn't already started on/wants him.

Cool, I'll start on him. Gotta find a good FC first.

FC: Cykeem White
300x300.jpg
✮Name✮ Césare Antione Facilier
"Pretty hard for plebs to pronounce."
✮Nickname(s)✮ Caesar (allows), Prince (dislikes), Doc (hates)
"I do prefer my actual name, but I've been called these before."
✮Age and Birthday✮ October 27, 1993; 22
"Mom and dad were trying for a Halloween baby."
✮Gender✮ Male
"I know my hair's long, but are you blind?"
✮Evil or Good✮ Neutral
"If dad asks, I take candy from babies."
✮Disney Parent✮ Dr. Facilier
"I'm son of the Shadow Man."
Playland_18_xahe1m
✮Eye Color✮ Brown
"Just brown, not purple like his."
✮Hair Description✮ Dark brown, braided into dreadlocks
"My mother stuck me in them ever since I was a kid. I like them."
✮Height✮ 6'4"
"I got my dad's height."
✮Weight✮ 166 lbs
"Mostly muscle."
✮Piercings✮ Tongue piercing
"Against my father's wishes."
✮Marks✮ Many tattoos, some scars on his back.
"I like body art. The scars... well, let's just say don't piss of my dad."
✮Health Ailments✮ None
"Voodoo helped with that."
attachment.php
✮Personality✮
Cheap- "I was raised in a household where cheap was good. Thrifty was the only way to live. Even if you have to be dishonest, getting what you want when and how you wanted it was vastly more important than other values."
Manipulative- "An abusive dad and needing to be silver tongued got me here right quick. I can bend the will of people pretty easily. I try to only use it for good, but..."
Sensitive- "I'm an understanding guy. I may be a little bad, but at least I'm emotional. I'll listen to problems people come to me with. I'm not a stone cold asshole."
Devious- "I never said I was completely good. I can lie, cheat, and steal just as well as the next person. Again, I'm trying to mend my ways, but it is really useful..."
Materialistic- "Objects are what make me tick. Yeah, love and all that is nice, but it's a lot better to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle. Gifts are the fastest way to my heart."

✮Hobbies/Talents✮ Voodoo, Shadow magic, Singing, Drawing, Some sports, Dancing, Weight Lifting
"I have fun with my shadow magic."
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮ Open Minded, good salesman, intelligent, sympathetic, driven/Materialistic to a fault, stuck in his old ways, a little too emotional sometimes, condescending.
"Well, I ain't perfect."
✮Fears✮ Ending up like his father, being taken by the Voodoo Spirits, being hated by whom he loves, clowns.
"I hate clowns. A lot."
✮Secrets✮ He was secretly engaged until his fiancee had an "accident", he knows his father caused it; He is scared of doctors, and heals himself with voodoo instead of seeing a doctor; Has already planned his funeral because he's afraid of the spirits turning on him; He was forced by his father to steal from department stores when he was a kid.
"And people wonder why I hate him."
CYq-mhdVAAAz68H.jpg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮ --
✮Enemies✮ Angelo
"Probably for the best."
✮Other✮ Wants to be a psychiatrist.
"I'll be a real doctor."
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮ Interested, but wary.
"I hope I don't scare her off. Or her me."
✮Favorite Song✮ Monster- Imagine Dragons
✮Anything Else✮
tumblr_n0utb5IniJ1rgga9mo1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.