Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, some shit went down while I was in class and at Walmart.

Damn, some shit went down while I was in class and at Walmart.
THANK GODS YOU'RE HERE. PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE WHO I SHOULD HAVE AS DAUGHTER OF HERC.

THERE IS KATHERINE MCNAMARA

MILA KUNIS

SANSA STARK

I think Mila or Katherine, Sansa's a bit too ginger and delicate looking. Mila's my top choice.

I think Mila or Katherine, Sansa's a bit too ginger and delicate looking. Mila's my top choice.
Thank you. I think I'm going to go with Mila. She reminds me more of Megara and I could honestly see her playing Megara if they made a live action Hercules movie.

Thank you. I think I'm going to go with Mila. She reminds me more of Megara and I could honestly see her playing Megara if they made a live action Hercules movie.
ohh that would be sooo cool

I try to put my girl up tomorrow. Trying to figure out who to use has left me brain dead so I'm signing off. Good night my friends.

Just looked at the pairings better, and I am really excited to do this. They're all so fun and hilarious.

@Shattered☢Horror☠ Angelo's gonna have his hands full with Eva.

[fieldbox=Talia Zelda Tavoularis, #CD8C95, solid]

"I may be a damsel, and I may be in distress, but I can handle it myself."

tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo7_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo6_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo3_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo5_250.gif
tumblr_nb3z1hWCeO1r2x17ho3_250.gif
tumblr_nb3z1hWCeO1r2x17ho6_250.gif
tumblr_nb3z1hWCeO1r2x17ho4_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo1_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo8_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo4_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo9_250.gif

✮Eye Color✮
"People tell me I look more like my father."

They are usually blue though certain lighting makes them appear hazel

✮Hair Description✮
"Red."

Her hair is red and reached about the middle of her chest. She usually wears it up in a pony tail or it is pin straight. Very rarely does she curl it.

✮Height✮
"I have more of my mother's height."

5'2"

✮Weight✮
"Isn't that a bit of a personal question?"

120lbs

✮Piercings✮
"I've got a few."

-She has her ears double pierced
-Has a cartilage piercing

✮Marks✮
"Only scars."

-She has a scar on her leg from when she fainted and landed on one of her father's weapons

✮Name✮
"I was going to be named Athena, but imagine the uproar the Gods would have had, had I had been given that name instead of another."
Talia Zelda Tavoularis

✮Nickname(s)✮
"No one's really given me any."
Tal (usually used by her father) || Zel (very rarely used)

✮Age✮
"I'm immortal."
Seventeen

✮Birthday✮
"Some call me a fall baby."
August 10

✮Gender✮
"Okay, I know I have a small chest but that is offensive.

✮Evil or Good✮
"My father was a hero and my mother was considered a hero. Guess what Heroes are."
Neutral

✮Disney Parent✮
"Ah yes, Wonderboy and the Damsel in Distress
Hercules and Megara

✮Health Ailments✮
"Too personal."
She's Anemic

✮Personality✮
"I think I'm nice."

Quick-Witted: Talia actually takes a lot after her mother, and just like her mother she is very quick-witted, ready to snap back at you with everything's she's got.

Loving: Despite her fierce and fiery temper, she is actually very loving and caring to others. If someone needs her help, she's more than willing to help (unless it's Hades, then he can...)

Hopeless Romantic: Though she would be mortified if anyone found out, Talia hopes to one day find her own true love. Just like her mother, she is reserving the name Wonderboy for that special guy.

Intelligent: Being Anemic, she's always had to be a bit more careful and her parents worried about her. They would keep her in the house a lot and so she would read up on books, maybe do some research, she became very smart.

Independent: Talia believes that she can do everything by herself and she doesn't need anyone's help.

Stubborn: Maybe it's because she's felt as if she had been babied her whole life but she is very stubborn, tying into her independence. She will stand her ground and make sure that she doesn't give in.

Charming: Despite her rather rotten attitude as some people may call it, she's actually very sweet and very charming once you get to know her. You just have to get her to open up.

:Sassy: She's sassy and Sarcastic, ready to snap at you without hesitation. Be careful, she gets it from her mother.

✮History✮
"There's really not much to tell."
TBA in the Roleplay

✮Hobbies✮
"I'd have to say playing with swords."

Playing with Swords || Running || Reading || Star Gazing || Painting

✮Talents✮
"I'm not my father..."

Painting || Weaponry || Pointing out Stars (thanks to Phil) || Telling if people are lying

✮Strengths✮
"Well I can do certain things."

Painting || Playing the violin || Writing || Drawing || Researching

✮Weaknesses✮
"Hmm yes I'm limited."

Running || Extraneous activities || Her Anemia || Spiders || Pegasus (she adores him)

✮Fears✮
"I fear Spiders."

Spiders || She'll die young || People finding out her secrets

✮Secrets✮
"Those are mine to keep."

Anemic: Only her parents know about her condition and she would die if anyone else found out.

Independence: Talia doesn't want her disability to limit her. She's afraid that if the secret gets out then she won't be able to do as she pleases and people will try to lock her up to keep her safe.

Angels can fall: It's dangerous, but Talia loves soaring up into the skies with her Pegasus and then falling off, knowing that her pegasus will catch her. She's never told anyone for fear that they'll take him away from her.

Lonely: Megara and Hercules tried to give her a normal life, well as normal as it could be for having a god for a grandfather and a hero as a father. Though try as they might, she still couldn't help but feel lonely when they sometimes left her on Mount Olympus to go tend to other matters. She gets lonely very easily.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
"My disease doesn't let me get out much."
All Relationships are TBA

[spoili]✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Love Interest✮
[/spoili]
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
"I wish I could find love on my own like my mother and father."

✮Favorite Song✮
"I dont know."
Fight Song by Rachel Platten

✮Anything Else✮
"I have my own Pegasus."
-Has a Pegasus named Ashtly
-She's waiting to find her own "wonderboy"

"Careful...not all heroes are the good guys.""[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox][/CENTER]

Last edited:
I'm Not Crazy..
My reality is simply just
Different from your's..

6401295.png

emil-andersson-photos-008.jpg

✮Name✮
Alistair James Canterbury
✮Nickname(s)✮
Al , Blue eyes , Alix , Wonder Boy ,
✮Age and Birthday✮

20 , July 18th
✮Gender✮
✮Evil or Good✮
" May be a bit Mad but I assure you I am plenty good. "
Good
✮Disney Parent✮
Son of Alice and Lord Theodore Canterbury
superthumb.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Pale Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Light honey gold ~ Shoulder Length ~ Soft and Shaggy ~ Smells of Apple and Juju Wonderland Fruit
✮Height✮
6'2
✮Weight✮
210 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Right Ear ~ Small Silver Hoop
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Key Of Wonderland ~ This tattoo was created by Magic marking. It enables him to open the world of Wonderland and enter and leave whenever he so wishes. It can also open any area within Wonderland to his benefit.. As recalled to certain Wonderland pranks.. It also enables him the ability to control water elements.
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
tumblr_nxx0dnL9GP1qcn1uoo1_500.jpg

✮Personality✮
Daring ~ Alix is well known for not having a issue in trying anything thrown his way. One idea or suggestion given and he'll take it on head first without a second thought.

Honest ~ He has never believed in holding anything back... If he has an issue or anything with you he'll make sure to make it known. Especially when his authority is tested.

Adventurer ~ He can always be found wandering about Wonderland with Harmony. They have had so many a trip and one of kind adventures that he can't ever get enough of it.. With also having the Mark of Wonderland it enables him to venture wherever it is he wants.

Adaptable ~If thrown into something new or unfamiliar , he can easily adjust and make do in the situation at hand due to his Mother's training and being raised in Wonderland.

Flirtatious ~ He can't help it... One could say it is a hobby of his to make every girl blush and stutter for him.. Harmless play eh?

Charming ~ He has a charm unmatched by any. He can work his way out of any situation once he turns on his suave way's.

Natural Leader ~ He has natural leader skills and often leads his friends in Wonderland with his head held high and positive attitude. Not to mention it came in handy many a time in pranking the Bloody Red Queen.

Silver Tongued ~ He is extremely quick witted and loves to be challenged when other's go at him.

Intelligent ~ He isn't just a pretty boy , he has a very high IQ and has never received a failing grade once in his life. He likes to achieve and achieve high he does.

Protective ~ He won't let anyone harm or say anything to those he care's for... He isn't stone cold but if you mess with those people he will show no restraint against you.

Kind ~ If your close to him you will see his kind side.

Stubborn ~ Much like his mother and father , he refuses to give up on anything or break hope in people he see's a chance in.

Caring ~ You can always depend on him to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. he likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

✮History✮ (Optional)
Major WIP ~ Will add on Later in the RP.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(H) Horseback Riding , Adventuring , Acrobatic , People Skills , Pushing his personal feelings down , Sweetalking ~ Silver tongued ~ Pranks
(T) Horseback Riding , Swimming , Plotting/Planning , Parkour , Leading , Flexible Personality Aspects

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
(+)Magic , Agile , Fixing any issue , Running , Horseback Riding , Commanding and leading , Acrobatic , Cunning , Swords Master
(-) , Children , His parents , Stubbornness , Constant guard around his heart , Being a smart ass at times.

✮Fears✮
Falling in love with another
Losing entryway to Wonderland
Harm coming to happen upon Harmony
The Red Queen destroying Wonderland and its people.

✮Secrets✮
~ Is actually already in love with a certain person from Wonderland. Some would have expected it and it was among many a reason he loves her. But , on the day he planned to admit to her how he felt at the colorful Mushroom Gardens his parents stopped him to all but tell him it was hopeless to feel that way for her now due to being engaged. It crushed a part of him knowing he would not be able to be with her that way while another would get to.

~ When the Red Queen's Palace was stink bombed galore many wonder how it was even accomplished. It was due to Alix's mark and being able to transport himself and Harmony in and out within a flash. Let's just say , watching that bloody big head turn red in the face was the highlight and laughter for sometime between the two.

~ When he was 16 he shared his first kiss with the White Queen's daughter after she insisted upon him kissing her after the Grand Hoopla Ball held in the White Kingdom.

~ At one point , the White Rabbit's twins , Weiss and Wilhelm teamed up with Alix and Harmony to paint the Queen's entire gardens white as snow and than he miraculously enough managed to paint her precious Jabberwocky into one hell of an amazing rainbow.

~ He is commonly known to enter many a argument with the Red Queen's son and the Ever Flirtatious , Cheshire Cat's daughter.
image.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
✮Enemies✮
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
✮Other✮

♦ Accepting & Concerned ♦
To be honest , he was rather shocked when his mother , Alice approached him on the subject. He had always made sure to be prepared for the unexpected.. I mean come on , Wonderland did plenty of that for him as is. He already had feelings for a certain girl in Wonderland and never could find the nerve in him to say it aloud. As a Hero of Wonderland , he knows his duty and accepted the marriage to come his way with his head held high. His only main concern is the idea that he may never be able to love the person he is matched to and or not getting along whatsoever.. Bring on the Madness , He's dealt with worse.

✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮
tumblr_n32oex6cmM1qg22hlo1_500.jpg

DISNEY IS MAGICAL!!
Alistair is done and with a fun twist to him! I hope you like him! Especially Justin and Happily. ^^

Rest will more than likely be up tonight and tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Shayla I have a feeling they are going to be quite fun to interact together :3

@Brea

DONT GIVE ME WTF FACE. XD I started to work on my girl and my computer started to freak out. So I put a code it to prevent the actual coding happening when I submitted it

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Shayla
Does Ali have a crush on Harmony? Lol because only other girl from Wonderland other than Happily's Cheshire daughter, which he is already arranged to marry lol. All the people from Wonderland are arrange to marry each other lol... Going to be fun.

dove-cameron-1.jpg
[fieldbox=Aery, #f0add7, DASHED, 50, Book Antiqua]Picture
#f0add7
✮Name✮
Aerlyn Breanna Fitzherbert
✮Nickname(s)✮
Aer, Aery, Goldie, Flower
✮Age and Birthday✮
18, September 29th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
Good ... though she doesn't think bad of anyone who claims to be 'evil'
✮Disney Parent✮
Rapunzel & Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert

✮Eye Color✮
Dark, Emerald Green with a few blue and gold flecks
✮Hair Description✮
Long and straight golden blonde hair
✮Height✮
4'11.25"
✮Weight✮
99.3lbs
✮Piercings✮
ears pierced once each
✮Marks✮
lightly freckle dusted cheeks, a few sparse freckles scattering her body
✮Health Ailments✮
Chronic Bronchitis, flat feet, she had scoliosis when she was younger but wore a back brace for several years until it was gone, she has an astigmatism and wears both glasses and contacts.

✮Personality✮
-
Hyper/happy-go-lucky/optimistic; If it wasn't for the fact that she was able to focus decently on what neede to be done, it would be near impossible to say that she was unaffected by ADHD. In truth though, everything makes her excited because she looks for the best in everything. Even the darkest of days have that one ray of sunshine to hold onto.
- Outgoing/talkative/Friendly; Aerlyn may just talk your ears off. She can come off as obnoxious or even psychotic, but she just truly is overly friendly and doesn't know when to stop talking... even if she is a bit overbearing at times.
- Good sense of humor/sometimes she can be too loud and come off as obnoxious/goofy; Aery is very easily excited, and when she gets excited, she gets loud... sometimes too loud and those around her want to strangle her... sometimes. But she has a good heart and is always up for a laugh, even if she grinds on the nerves of those who don't like the perky happy kind.
- Short-fused yet patient/generally level-headed unless upset; Aerlyn will wait all day for something if she has too, but hopefully whatever she was waiting for gets done correctly as it would not be fun to be on the other side of that conversation. Aer would rather have to wait a while for things to be done perfectly and precisely than rushed and having to be re-done. In fact, it's one of few things than makes her really angry. Well, that and dishonesty and disloyalty.
- Dreamer/witty/theatrically inclined; Performing is something that has always given her a thrill, and she loves to dream... not just when she sleeps either. Aerlyn has found herself lost in daydreams on numerous occassions. Normally during a chore or study session.
- Likes; singing, dancing, being hyper, candy, frozen yogurt, fruit, grapples, bananas, flowers, making friends, shopping, modelling, sketching, fashion, up-cycling, music, animals, performing
- Dislikes; getting annoyed, stubborn people, mean people, being bored, licorice, pessimists
✮History✮
RP
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
{
Hobbies}
-
Singing
- Dancing
- Up-Cycling
{Talents}
-
being hyper
- optimism
- fashion design
- music related things
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+
Dreaming
+ Designing
+ Optimist
+ Outgoing
+ Warm/Welcoming
+ Patient
+ Music
- Short-fused
- can be obnoxious
- Boredom
- being nice to people she doesn't get along with
- math
- science
✮Fears✮
-
not being able to perform
- failing too much to redeem herself
- not being successful
- surgery
✮Secrets✮
-
She has an affinity for france.
- Though she doesn't own any she thinks chameleons like Pascal are adorable

✮Friends✮
Any Takers?
✮Enemies✮
Anyone?
How bad could it be?
✮Pets✮
-
Butter > 2yr > Female > DSH
- Cookie > 4m > Female > Maine Coon
- Peanut > 9yr > Male > DSH
- Thumper, Jack-Jack, Stumpy > 4yr, 2yr, 8yr > Males > Springer Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel mix, Jack Russel mix
- Mad Scientist (AKA Tinker) > 8yr > Gelding > 16.1hh Dapple Grey British Warmblood
✮Favorite Song✮
When I'm Gone
✮Other✮
-
Disney is Magical
- FC; Dove Cameron[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.