Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am off to do things like watch Lost Girl for a few hours. Son of Evil Queen up tomorrow, Anna and Kristoff's daughter will be this weekend.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Daughter of Kida and Milo will be up tonight and possibly Morgana's daughter.

[fieldbox=Talia Zelda Tavoularis, #CD8C95, solid]

"I may be a damsel, and I may be in distress, but I can handle it myself."

tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo7_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo6_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo3_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo5_250.gif
tumblr_nb3z1hWCeO1r2x17ho3_250.gif
tumblr_nb3z1hWCeO1r2x17ho6_250.gif
tumblr_nb3z1hWCeO1r2x17ho4_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo1_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo8_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo4_250.gif
tumblr_msk21dzyYp1qitxqpo9_250.gif

✮Eye Color✮
"People tell me I look more like my father."

They are usually blue though certain lighting makes them appear hazel

✮Hair Description✮
"Red."

Her hair is red and reached about the middle of her chest. She usually wears it up in a pony tail or it is pin straight. Very rarely does she curl it.

✮Height✮
"I have more of my mother's height."

5'2"

✮Weight✮
"Isn't that a bit of a personal question?"

120lbs

✮Piercings✮
"I've got a few."

-She has her ears double pierced
-Has a cartilage piercing

✮Marks✮
"Only scars."

-She has a scar on her leg from when she fainted and landed on one of her father's weapons

✮Name✮
"I was going to be named Athena, but imagine the uproar the Gods would have had, had I had been given that name instead of another."
Talia Zelda Tavoularis

✮Nickname(s)✮
"No one's really given me any."
Tal (usually used by her father) || Zel (very rarely used)

✮Age✮
"I'm immortal."
Seventeen

✮Birthday✮
"Some call me a fall baby."
August 10

✮Gender✮
"Okay, I know I have a small chest but that is offensive.

✮Evil or Good✮
"My father was a hero and my mother was considered a hero. Guess what Heroes are."
Neutral

✮Disney Parent✮
"Ah yes, Wonderboy and the Damsel in Distress
Hercules and Megara

✮Health Ailments✮
"Too personal."
She's Anemic

✮Personality✮
"I think I'm nice."

Quick-Witted: Talia actually takes a lot after her mother, and just like her mother she is very quick-witted, ready to snap back at you with everything's she's got.

Loving: Despite her fierce and fiery temper, she is actually very loving and caring to others. If someone needs her help, she's more than willing to help (unless it's Hades, then he can...)

Hopeless Romantic: Though she would be mortified if anyone found out, Talia hopes to one day find her own true love. Just like her mother, she is reserving the name Wonderboy for that special guy.

Intelligent: Being Anemic, she's always had to be a bit more careful and her parents worried about her. They would keep her in the house a lot and so she would read up on books, maybe do some research, she became very smart.

Independent: Talia believes that she can do everything by herself and she doesn't need anyone's help.

Stubborn: Maybe it's because she's felt as if she had been babied her whole life but she is very stubborn, tying into her independence. She will stand her ground and make sure that she doesn't give in.

Charming: Despite her rather rotten attitude as some people may call it, she's actually very sweet and very charming once you get to know her. You just have to get her to open up.

✮History✮
"There's really not much to tell."
TBA in the Roleplay

✮Hobbies✮
"I'd have to say playing with swords."

Playing with Swords || Running || Reading || Star Gazing || Painting

✮Talents✮
"I'm not my father..."

Painting || Weaponry || Pointing out Stars (thanks to Phil) || Telling if people are lying

✮Strengths✮
"Well I can do certain things."

Painting || Playing the violin || Writing || Drawing || Researching

✮Weaknesses✮
"Hmm yes I'm limited."

Running || Extraneous activities || Her Anemia || Spiders || Pegasus (she adores him)

✮Fears✮
"I fear Spiders."

Spiders || She'll die young || People finding out her secrets

✮Secrets✮
"Those are mine to keep."

Anemic: Only her parents know about her condition and she would die if anyone else found out.

Independence: Talia doesn't want her disability to limit her. She's afraid that if the secret gets out then she won't be able to do as she pleases and people will try to lock her up to keep her safe.

Angels can fall: It's dangerous, but Talia loves soaring up into the skies with her Pegasus and then falling off, knowing that her pegasus will catch her. She's never told anyone for fear that they'll take him away from her.

Lonely: Megara and Hercules tried to give her a normal life, well as normal as it could be for having a god for a grandfather and a hero as a father. Though try as they might, she still couldn't help but feel lonely when they sometimes left her on Mount Olympus to go tend to other matters. She gets lonely very easily.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
"My disease doesn't let me get out much."
All Relationships are TBA

[spoili]✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Love Interest✮
[/spoili]
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
"I wish I could find love on my own like my mother and father."

✮Favorite Song✮
"I dont know."
Fight Song by Rachel Platten

✮Anything Else✮
"I have my own Pegasus."
-Has a Pegasus named Ashtly
-She's waiting to find her own "wonderboy"

"Careful...not all heroes are the good guys.""[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox][/CENTER]
I present to you the Daughter of Hercules and Megara!

" I will fight to the bitter end
To protect those closest to my heart and nation...
For I do not fear Death. "

6401295.png

210.jpg

6401295.png

✮Name✮
" You sure..? Long or short version than? "
Asharandiata " Ash" Isabella Marie Thatch
✮Nickname(s)✮
Ash , Ashera , Princess , Jewel of Atlantis , Spitfire , Ashy
✮Age and Birthday✮

19 , February , 14th
✮Gender✮
" I will be more than glad to give you a knock on the head to figure it out."
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
" Once a hero always a hero in my book."
Pure Good
✮Disney Parent✮
" Ahh yes , The Atlantian Princess and Bookworms Prodigy.. Wouldn't ask for anyone better."
Princess Kida and Milo Thatch
6401295.png

136.jpg

6401295.png

✮Eye Color✮
Paled Sapphire Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Dark Honey Gold ~ Waist Length ~ Soft & Wavy ~ Smells of Lavender and Almond Shea
~ When near and or in water her hair turns Pure White like her mother's hair. It also turns to such when her crystal activates and or she uses her water abilities.
✮Height✮
5'8"
✮Weight✮
122 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Right Ear
Belly Button Piercing
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Warrior Marking ~ Right Shoulder
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
060.jpg

6401295.png

✮Personality✮
Determination~ If she want's something or to accomplish something she will give her all to it until she has made it to the bitter end.

Lyrical ~ She has a natural gift for singing that she usually only uses when alone and only her closest friends know of the gift.

Guarded ~ She is a complete flirt for sure! But , when it comes to guys being serious with her she usually pulls up her guard to avoid them seeing her soft side delved within.

Hidden Side ~ Buried deep within her is a soft and gentle side.. A side that wants to be happy and in love with what people call their perfect prince.. But fear and pride always keep from that side showing.

Stubborn ~ Get this in mind.. It is either her way or the road... Got it?

Intelligent ~ Another gift she picked up from her mother was her brain's. She is highly dedicated to her learning and being the best she can be as one of the main rulers to be of her land.

Charming ~ She knows how to charm the pants off people with a flutter of her lashes and well spoken words.

Kind ~ She is kind to all no matter what background of life they come from.. She is usually found on the weekend visiting the orphanage to donate in what she can.

Daring ~ It shocks most but not much scares her in life.. She naturally take it to be a thrill when cliff jumping , Waterfall , jumping , Etc..

Natural Leader ~ She has natural leader skills and often leads her classmates with her head held high and positive attitude.

Honest ~ He has never believed in holding anything back... If he has an issue or anything with you he'll make sure to make it known. Especially when his authority is tested.

Protective ~ She won't let anyone harm or say anything to those he care's for... She isn't stone cold but if you mess with her people she will show no restraint against you.

Stubborn ~ Much like her mother and father , she refuses to give up on anything or break hope in people she see's a chance in.

Smartass ~ She does have an issue with making rude or toying comments to others just to see what she can spark within them.

True Hero ~ She knows that she is to be the future Queen of Atlantis and with that comes many a risk in what she is to do in life. She is constantly watched and for that she always makes sure to be her best even though she is to marry a Villain.

✮History✮ (Optional)
~ Will be Revealed in the RP ~

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(T) Water Control ~ Animal Taming & Riding ~ Water Surfing ~ Sword Fighting ~ Climbing ~ Fighting ~ Singing/Hidden Side
(H) Horseback Riding ~ Sparring ~ Surfing ~ Swimming ~ Running ~ Learning Light Magic ~ Water Control Spells ~ Atlantian Vehicle Riding ~ Rock Climbing ~ Cliff & Waterfall Diving ~ Exploring ~ Singing ~ Writing ~ Sports

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
(S) Water Magic and Control ~ Spirit World Access ~ Physical Strength ~ Parkour ~ Leadership ~ Surfing ~ Close Combat Fighting ~ Multi Language Skills ~ Healer Abilities
(W) Stubborn ~ Slightly Guarded ~ Smart Ass ~ Recklessness ~ Overly Head Strong ~ Running away from her Feelings

✮Fears✮
~ Will lie and say nothing is. ~
Falling in love to only find it false or built upon an entire lie.
Atlantis falling to ruins under her guard.
Opening herself entirely to all her feelings and true hidden sides to allow her softened one's to pierce through her Warrior Side.
206.jpg

6401295.png

✮Secrets✮
Has a secret thing for bad boys aka Villain's.. Will never EVER tell it.
Skinny dipped once in the Palace fountains with a local bad boy named , Alec only to have to make a streaking run back to her room and amazingly past the guards. Let's just say they really enjoyed the passing view.
Once she had to use her Crystal necklace and give herself to the Spirit World in order to save her kingdom in the stead of her mother. She was lucky enough to be granted freedom by the guardians and return back to her family. But , the price was becoming a speaker for them to the kingdom.
Two years ago she nearly killed a certain Villains child in a sparring duel after he dared to call her a " Heroic Stuck Up Bitch."
Has never had her first kiss and has actually been cheezily enough saving it for the very right time.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME
✮Enemies✮
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME
✮Other✮

♦ Furious ~ Doubtful ~ Accepting ♦
The day she discovered she was to be sworn and married to a villain she made sure her parents indeed knew of her opinion. The seas never roared or soared higher than that day. She was beyond angry knowing that she would never even be allowed to fall in love naturally and be with someone that truly wanted her as is. She is beyond doubtful that she will be in a marriage deemed of love and any form of passion. Now , as future Queen of Atlantis , she must buck up and accept her fate as a Queen would for her people and forget about herself in the process.

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
~ Will never be seen not wearing her Crystal Necklace.
~ Always has a spare dagger hidden about on her body somewhere and no , you will never know where at.
~ Several royal gowns she will be commonly found wearing in Atlantis as is tradition.. 1 ~2 ~3 ~4 ~
~ Often wears the same outfit her mother once wore ~ Outfit. Her hair is also always loose , braided and or held back by her , Crown.
~ Her loyal companions are Iris , Zaro , Celia & Arrow.
~ Can sing angelically but , keeps that hidden under lock and key only to be known by her family and closest friends.
~ Knows one to many a language.
~ Learned to control water elements at around the fine age of seven.
~ Is the oldest out of five , two brothers and two sisters.
6401295.png

tumblr_nib1idzeZY1qa8a12o1_500.gif

DISNEY IS MAGICAL!!
All done with Kida and Milo's Daughter! Best be ready Dragon for the Warrior Princess. :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
jennifer-lawrence-15265.jpg

Mirabella H. Charming

• ✮Name✮
    Mirabella Henrietta Charming
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    Ella and Bells
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    22 December 21
    ✮Gender✮
    Female
    ✮Evil or Good✮
    Good Neutral
    ✮Disney Parent✮
    Cinderella and Prince Henry Charming

• ✮Eye Color✮
    Blue that change into green
    ✮Hair Description✮
    Long curly blond hair that reaches just past her shoulders
    ✮Height✮
    5'5''
    ✮Weight✮
    136 lbs
    ✮Piercings✮
    Both ears have a single piercing
    ✮Marks✮
    Pumpkin- on the outside of her left thigh, replace the scorpion with a mouse
    ✮Health Ailments✮
    NONE

• ✮Personality✮
    Straight Forward-
    will speak the brutal truth, and she always means what she says. Her comments can, however, sometimes be too harsh and may hurt other people.
    Intellectual-
    They are intelligent and enthusiastic people, always interested in different kinds of subjects and can easily impress others with their conversation
    Large Hearted-
    very generous. She will go out of her way to help others in achieving their objectives, and to lead a comfortable life.
    Adventurous-
    She is adventurous. Never shys away from taking risks to keep the excitement alive.
    Over-Confident
    She can be over-confident. Actually ends up making many mistakes despite being more than sure of herself
    Impatient-
    restless and can push things too far, especially when their energy is not channelised properly.
    ✮History✮ (Optional)
    RP OUT
    ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    Singing
    Reading
    Playing with animals
    Getting into trouble
    ✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    +Big hearted
    +Smart
    +Dependable
    +Her ability to talk her way out of anything
    -Trouble maker despite being a good guys daughter
    -Impatient
    -Overly confident
    -Straight Forward
    ✮Fears✮
    Her mother and father being disappointed in her
    Not finding love
    Second guessing herself all the time

✮Secrets✮
    Never been kissed

Her animals sleep in the same bed as her
    Has a book of all the fairy-tales under her bed.
    "You want my opinion on this whole thing??? Well first off I hate that I have to marry someone I do not even love, but there is beauty in watching something grow right?"
    She is cautiously Optimistic.
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮
    Hilda- Siamese point fluffy cat Female 3 1/2 years old

• ✮Friends✮
    OPEN
    ✮Enemies✮
    OPEN
    ✮Other✮
    OPEN

Disney is Magical

Last edited:
1378aee9c57732cf2e8e9b2857937f05.jpg

Valkyrie R. Gothel

• ✮Name✮
    Valkyrie Rose Gothel
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    Val and Kai
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    21 June 15th
    ✮Gender✮
    Female
    ✮Evil or Good✮
    Chaotic Neutral
    ✮Disney Parent✮
    Mother Gothel

• ✮Eye Color✮
    Green
    ✮Hair Description✮
    Wavy brown hair that stops at her mid back.
    ✮Height✮
    5'6''
    ✮Weight✮
    143 lbs
    ✮Piercings✮
    Left and right ear
    ✮Marks✮
    Right side
    ✮Health Ailments✮
    Anxiety

• ✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
    Adjustable
    Broad-minded and easy-going that they are, is adjustable as the desire to enjoy every moment run deep within her.
    Versatile
    A wide variety of subjects excites her, and hence, she will try their hands at diverse things. Surely, she won't get stuck in any mundane tasks.
    Enthusiastic
    full of life, and always crave for accomplishing new and interesting things, however, her enthusiasm is infectious at times.
    Communicative
    brilliant communication skills. She can be soft-spoken lot! They can sell just about anything to anyone with their outstanding verbal skills
    Witty and Humorous
    effortlessly impress you with her wit and humor, and you will never get bored in her company. Besides, her spontaneity adds to her natural charm. She can easily keep you entertained and involved for hours.
    Anxious
    full of energy, but have a tendency to bite off more than she can chew. This leads to anxiousness and makes her erratic.
    Lack of Direction
    lack the direction and focus in her life and so she easily get bored with the things that she is doing
    Indecisive
    constantly in two minds whenever she is supposed to decide on something. At times, she lose out on very lucrative opportunities in her life due to her inability to decide.

✮History✮ (Optional)
    WILL RP
    ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    Reading
    Talking to others
    Walking outdoors

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    +Her ability to make others laugh
    +Communication
    +Enthusiastic
    +Versatile
    -Indecisive
    -Anxious
    -NO sense of direction in anything!

✮Fears✮
    Losing her freedom
    Never being able to see her mother again
    ✮Secrets✮
    Hates guys

was raped by a guard once
    she thinks she is worthless.
    "I absolutely hate that I have to marry someone I don't know."
    Angry very very angry
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮
    Onyx- mexican black kingsnake- 6 years old female

• ✮Friends✮
    OPEN
    ✮Enemies✮
    OPEN
    ✮Other✮
    OPEN

Disney is Magical

Last edited:
Val and Ella are done

Okay guys so I need you all to please please please tag me in a post saying what page(s) your characters are on so I can start on the CS Guide

@Little_Ghost98
Page 16 ~ Ratcliffe, Elsa, Cheshire Cat
Page 21 ~ Rapunzel

• Thank You
Reactions: Ghostie
  • Thank You
@Little_Ghost98
Page 11 and Aladdin son will be up by tonight so link the post under Magnivious for him in the cs guide^^

• Thank You
  • Thank You
  • Thank You
  • Thank You
@Little_Ghost98 All my characters will be on page 4, and I'll likely have them finished tomorrow. ♥

• Love
Posting last char tomorrow^^ but...

My Name Changes (From first name to now... 34 in total xD)
Mr Crazy Confetti 1st
King Confetti Party Mafia 2nd
Casanova Del la Rosa 3rd
The~Ultimate~Dreamer 4th
Make~A~Wish~On~A~Star 5th
~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ 6th
$~Captain Anarchy~$ 7th
Total Anarchy Beastmode 8th
See. Hear. Speak. No Evil 9th
Creative Mistakes 10th
Mr Red Velvet Special 11th
Red Velvet Special 12th
Prince Dragomir 13th
♦♥Prince♦Dragomir♥♦™ 14th
Prince♥♦Dragomir♥♦™® 15th
Kenz Dragomir♥♦♥™ 16th
Shattered♦Secrets™ 17th... and longest used one XD
Heaventric♥Charming® 18th
Shattered♥Heaventric♥Charming® 19th
Shattered♈♚★Heaventric♉♚★Charming 20th
Shattered♈♚★Heaventric♉♚★Charming® 21st and probably most insane one xD
Shattered★Heaventric★Charming★ 22nd
King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming 23rd
Shattered|★|Charming 24th
Prince Shattered Charming 25th
Justin Charming 26th
Shattered☢Horror☠ 27th
Shattered♚ 28th
SHATTERED☠ROYALTY♚ 29th
ROYALTY 30th
Mr. ROYAL 31st
ROYAL☠ 32nd
ROYAL PRIDE 33rd
ROYAL☠PRIDE™ 34th, newest one and might be one of my favorite ones xD.

34 name changes and probably many more to come xD.​

Posting last char tomorrow^^ but...

My Name Changes (From first name to now... 34 in total xD)
Mr Crazy Confetti 1st
King Confetti Party Mafia 2nd
Casanova Del la Rosa 3rd
The~Ultimate~Dreamer 4th
Make~A~Wish~On~A~Star 5th
~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~ 6th
$~Captain Anarchy~$ 7th
Total Anarchy Beastmode 8th
See. Hear. Speak. No Evil 9th
Creative Mistakes 10th
Mr Red Velvet Special 11th
Red Velvet Special 12th
Prince Dragomir 13th
♦♥Prince♦Dragomir♥♦™ 14th
Prince♥♦Dragomir♥♦™® 15th
Kenz Dragomir♥♦♥™ 16th
Shattered♦Secrets™ 17th... and longest used one XD
Heaventric♥Charming® 18th
Shattered♥Heaventric♥Charming® 19th
Shattered♈♚★Heaventric♉♚★Charming 20th
Shattered♈♚★Heaventric♉♚★Charming® 21st and probably most insane one xD
Shattered★Heaventric★Charming★ 22nd
King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming 23rd
Shattered|★|Charming 24th
Prince Shattered Charming 25th
Justin Charming 26th
Shattered☢Horror☠ 27th
Shattered♚ 28th
SHATTERED☠ROYALTY♚ 29th
ROYALTY 30th
Mr. ROYAL 31st
ROYAL☠ 32nd
ROYAL PRIDE 33rd
ROYAL☠PRIDE™ 34th, newest one and might be one of my favorite ones xD.

34 name changes and probably many more to come xD.​
Bruh you say that every time and change it like 2 weeks later

Bruh you say that every time and change it like 2 weeks later
Yeah all my rp friends who no me... are saying the same thing. lol I can help that I like changing things up all the time, but I do like this name lol, it just sounds fun and unique to me and the symbols I like them too xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Yeah all my rp friends who no me... are saying the same thing. lol I can help that I like changing things up all the time, but I do like this name lol, it just sounds fun and unique to me and the symbols I like them too xD
will see lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.