Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
To be honest, I think that anyone Aspen ends up with would be funny cause he's so out of touch with his emotions and everything that he just doesnt know what to do. He's seriously like a robot.

Reactions: Brea
To be honest, I think that anyone Aspen ends up with would be funny cause he's so out of touch with his emotions and everything that he just doesnt know what to do. He's seriously like a robot.
xD Aspen and Harmony XD.
A dude who's not emotionally there and a girl who's emotions are out of control xD.
Fun times they would have lol

Reactions: Stargazer
xD Aspen and Harmony XD.
A dude who's not emotionally there and a girl who's emotions are out of control xD.
Aspen would literally sit in a corner not knowing what to do. He'd look around and just be like "Uhm..anyone help? Please?"

• Love
xD Aspen and Harmony XD.
Aspen would literally sit in a corner not knowing what to do. He'd look around and just be like "Uhm..anyone help? Please?"
Whilst Alistair attempts to assure him that Harmony isn't a psychopath trying to make him break.. Will have to distract her with pretty new materials or offer himself up as sacrifice to be a modeling project and save Aspen. xD

Are you going to wait until all characters are finished to post pairings?

Whilst Alistair attempts to assure him that Harmony isn't a psychopath trying to make him break.. Will have to distract her with pretty new materials or offer himself up as sacrifice to be a modeling project and save Aspen. xD
Yes Ali will have to keep Mony sane xD so not to scare off her partner (whoever it will be) xD. I love it Ali and Harmony will be my favorite FriendSHIP pair in this rp lol.
Are you going to wait until all characters are finished to post pairings?
I think she's working on them throughout the day maybe.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Shayla
Okay guys so I have the pairings done! Should I post them now or when everyone's characters are done?

Okay guys so I have the pairings done! Should I post them now or when everyone's characters are done?
I would say now... but should wait for chars to be done just to keep the hype going.

now be fine my characters are almost done

I say now, I'm really excited.

Part of me says NOW PLEASE while the other half says wait.... Mine won't be done until tonight or tomorrow.

Since quite a few are done I would say now.

Part of me says NOW PLEASE while the other half says wait.... Mine won't be done until tonight or tomorrow.
That's what I'm saying.
For the people who chars aren't done (My last one will be up soon), should wait for them to get their chars in before revealing pairings... they might just try to make their chars to close to pair with the others (not saying they will but yeah xD)

That's what I'm saying.
For the people who chars aren't done (My last one will be up soon), should wait for them to get their chars in before revealing pairings... they might just try to make their chars to close to pair with the others (not saying they will but yeah xD)
I know I won't do that since I adore drama and opposites , not to mention I already planned out my babies perfectly lol. xD

I am torn in choice but either way it is fine by me.

• Love

Since quite a few are done I would say now.
That's what I'm saying.
How about if both characters in a pairing are done, I'll post that pairing and if your characters aren't done, you're gonna have to wait xD Ooh but then people will start narrowing down who's left

How about if both characters in a pairing are done, I'll post that pairing and if your characters aren't done, you're gonna have to wait xD Ooh but then people will start narrowing down who's left
xD lol, just show them I guess lol. Doesn't matter to me since basically my chars are done. Just was thinking about the people who chars aren't done XD

my characters won't be up until later tonight or tomorrow either (I'm attemtping to catch up on everything at the moment since I couldn't get on much yesterday X3)

Ugh, how do you all find such good faceclaims... I only have a small tumblr directory I found, doesn't have much of the unknown people.

Ugh, how do you all find such good faceclaims... I only have a small tumblr directory I found, doesn't have much of the unknown people.
what do you need male or female?

Don't need any for now, I have all of my characters made (by pure luck I found someone for Eva), but I always stay away from real pictures because I can't find good ones. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.