Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need any for now, I have all of my characters made (by pure luck I found someone for Eva), but I always stay away from real pictures because I can't find good ones. :P
Oh okay

How about if both characters in a pairing are done, I'll post that pairing and if your characters aren't done, you're gonna have to wait xD Ooh but then people will start narrowing down who's left
I say you might as well reveal the glorious pairings. xD

Do it my character are come up for this one tonight and the ones for yours @~Happily.Ever.After~ as well

CB_FSTZVIAAStLl.jpg
[fieldbox=Kassi, #b32b73, DASHED, 50, Impact]
giphy.gif

#b32b73
✮Name✮
Kassidy Faye Cheshire
✮Nickname(s)✮
Kass, Kassi, Sid
✮Age and Birthday✮
20, May 27th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
Neutral ~ More so self-serving
✮Disney Parent✮
Cheshire Cat

✮Eye Color✮
Light Brown
✮Hair Description✮
length varies from just above the shoulders to lower back, loosely curly, pale red hair
✮Height✮
5'3"
✮Weight✮
120lbs
✮Piercings✮
Ears pierced once each
✮Marks✮
freckle splashed face and body
✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
-
Bubbly/friendly/outgoing; Kassidy is naturally an extrovert. If she spots someone new she approaches, no hesitation, no second thoughts, nothing. She simply goes and introduces herself and more than likely starts rambling... after all, she detests the quiet.
- Flirty/smart-alic; Those brown eyes and furiously batting eyelashes, the incessant giggling and complimenting, yup. Kassi has indeed got that flirt-aholic personality... but don't cross her, she's also a wise-ass who won't hesitate to put you in your place.
- Not afraid to pick a fight/prideful/envious; Pride is a big thing for her and she is not one to back down from a challenge, mainly in part that it would hurt her pride. That green demon is also one that has managed to wiggle its way into Kassidy's heart more than once. She is quite the envious little thing. If she sees something she wants and you are in possession of it... lets just say her bitchy jealous side will show and she won't bother trying to hide it.
- Likes; grapes, cheese, animals, farms, summertime, wintertime, blizzards, tanning, math
- Dislikes; apples, oranges, annoying people, being wrong
✮History✮
RP
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
{
Hobbies}
-
Gardening
- Sports <mainly watching>
- Having fun
{Talents}
-
Math
- Spelling
- Annoying Others
- Arguing
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+
Confident
+ Friendly
+ Math
+ Arguing
- Being wrong
- Being brave
- Envious
✮Fears✮
-
Being forever alone
✮Secrets✮
-
She loves cats but finds her father to be... well... creepy

✮Friends✮
Any Takers?
✮Enemies✮
Anyone?
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
So-so ... it means that her fear won't come true, she'll have someone to spend the rest of her life with... but what if he's just as much a creep as her dad?
✮Pets✮
-
Meru > Male > 9m > DMH
- Alpha & Beta > Female & Male > 2yr > Bearded Dragons
- Babe > Female > 15yr > Alpaca
- Klondike > Male > 6m > Chow Chow
✮Favorite Song✮
On My Own ~ Les Miz
✮Other✮
-
Disney is Magical
- FC; Bella Thorne[/fieldbox]

Zac-Efron-3.png
[fieldbox=Jet, #51819c, DASHED, 50, Andale Mono]
tumblr_inline_nc7huhqbx11sll1pb.gif

#51819c
✮Name✮
Jefferson Troy Fryst
✮Nickname(s)✮
Jeff, Jeffy, Jiffy, Jet
✮Age and Birthday✮
22, February 25th
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Evil or Good✮
Good
✮Disney Parent✮
Queen Elsa of Arendelle

✮Eye Color✮
silver-blue
✮Hair Description✮
straight and generally short dark brown with natural light highlights in it giving off a lighter appearance.
✮Height✮
6'1"
✮Weight✮
181lbs
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
Freckle splashed face
✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
-
Down to earth/doesn't believe in stereotypes; Jeff is your 'normal, everyday guy' ... nothing really extraordinary about him, at least not in his mind. He is also a rather empathetic guy and doesn't believe that people should be judged based on stereotypes. Just because a lot of people are a certain way doesn't mean everyone is that way.
- Loyal/honest/determined; Jet doesn't give up easily, not without a major fight... and he goes all out before giving up. He will stick to ideas and stick with those he loves and believes in until the bitter end, never even dreaming to double-cross them.
- Fun-loving/musically inclined/athletic; Working out has always been a staple of daily routine for Jefferson, so it's no surprise that he is physically fit. He takes pleasure in both music and athletics... and if it brings pleasure then certainly it's a good thing, no?
- Outgoing/friendly/flirty; Jiffy is not the type of guy who sticks to the shadows. If he's around he ensures that his presence is known... not known enough to be the 'life of the party' so to speak, but he willingly heads out and mingles with anyone, old or new... and if he happens to find a certain specimen to his liking, that young lady may just find herself being flirted with in a semi-casual, semi-ridiculous manner.
- Occasionally cocky/sometimes shallow/witty; Sometimes his good looks and talents get to his head and Jeff finds himself taking the blows that slowly but surely knock the metaphorical breath out of him until his head, metaphorically, returns to a size that can once again fit through a normal-sized doorframe. While he handles those punches pretty well we does certainly have his own share of witty comebacks up his sleeve.
- Likes; sports, basketball, baseball, swimming, wrestling, krav maga, animals, music, acting, singing, parties, flirting, dancing, snowboarding
- Dislikes; school, reading, boredom, stereotypes, super shy people, when things are too quiet
✮History✮
RP
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
{
Hobbies}
-
Basketball
- Baseball
- Snowboarding
- Partying
- Flirting
- Singing
- Theater
{Talents}
-
Sports
- Singing

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+
Basketball
+ Baseball
+ Snowboarding
+ Singing
- School
- Studying
- cockiness
✮Fears✮
-
dying alone
- never amounting to anything/being unsuccessful
- letting the people he loves down
✮Secrets✮
-
Though not exactly a secret, it's apparent he doesn't resemble his mother too much... just her eyes and the freckles. He takes after his unknown father... and that is the secret, he has no clue who his father is. His mother never mentions the man.
- Like his mother he can conjure snow and ice ... unlike his mother his is not insanely strong. He can maybe make widespread flurries if he really concentrates, but it zaps a lot of his energy. Wisps and snowballs are more his thing.

✮Friends✮
Any Takers?
✮Enemies✮
Anyone?
Not a huge fan of being tied down ... but it's probably just to keep him out of trouble.
✮Pets✮
-
Ashby > Female > 2yr > DSH
- Coal > Male > 4yr > Lab-Coonhound mix
- Minky > Female > 1yr > Chow mix
- Tango > Male > 3yr > australian shepherd-pit mix
✮Favorite Song✮
Demons - Imagine Dragons
✮Other✮
-
Disney is Magical
- FC; Zac Efron[/fieldbox]

1360054433_kinopoisk.ru-india-eisley-1757550.jpg
[fieldbox=Sadie, #4a1c78, DASHED, 50, Helvetica]
tumblr_maiqyiIjki1rr6ht5.gif

#4a1c78
✮Name✮
Sadie Savannah Hope Ratcliffe
✮Nickname(s)✮
Sade, S
✮Age and Birthday✮
19, March 5th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
Neutral but raised to be evil
✮Disney Parent✮
Governor Ratcliffe

✮Eye Color✮
Pale Blue with yellow-green flecks
✮Hair Description✮
Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened.
✮Height✮
5'5"
✮Weight✮
132lbs
✮Piercings✮
3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below.
✮Marks✮
A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She was going to get it on her wrist, but was pretty sure her father would freak out.
✮Health Ailments✮
Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant.

✮Personality✮
-
"Rebellious good girl"/complete contradiction/edgy; Sadie is not afraid to be herself... to a point. She does what she needs and want to get what she wants but overall, if someone she cares about gives her some form of guidlines or rules to follow she ultimately will do so... most of the time.
- Ambitious/sophisticated/emotional; So... maybe her emotions are a bit out of check half the time and she is more-or-less a ticking time bomb, either way, Sadie can put on her best face and act like she was born a princess if she has to in order to get what her heart truly desires.
- Snappy/sassy/prissy; Sade doesn't like to repeat herself or ask for something twice... in fact, it's one of the easiest ways to make her snap at you. Her attitude is full of sass with just the right twinge of sarcasm tossed in there to make it sting a bit.
- Kind/caring/gentle; Sadie really isn't a monster or a spoiled brat, you just need to break through that thick exterior and deep down you'll find the loving little girl who could never hurt fly ... alright, maybe she could hurt a fly... but never an animal and certainly never a human being, at least not on purpose.
- Likes; Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, dancing, skiing
- Dislikes; being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms
✮History✮
RP
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
{
Hobbies}
-
Art of any kind
- Dancing
{Talents}
-
Art
- Dancing
- Teaching
- Music, more so singing and keeping a beat than anything else.
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+
Dancing
+ Art
+ Patience
+ Ambition
- Snaps easily
- People sometimes see her as immature
- Allergies
✮Fears✮
-
Death
- Failure
- Fitting in
- Loosing sight of herself as a person/ trying to conform
- becoming dependent on another person
✮Secrets✮
-
She pretends to be mean and spiteful to the 'goody goodies' to make her father proud.
- Doesn't understand why her father hates the people he hates
- Firmly believes she was swapped with another child at birth and that the man she is living with is not her father, quite possibly a different villain could be
- Her father once had her mine for gold for eight hours straight when sh was a child, since then she has despised both him and his lust for gold.

✮Friends✮
Any Takers?
✮Enemies✮
Anyone?
Accepted ... it gets her away from the governor ... and she is doing what her family wants... what could be better... right?
✮Pets✮
- Apache: gelding, 8yr old, 15.3hh, Morgan-Hackney Cross
- Bebe: female, 2yr old, Old English Sheepdog-Puli Mix
✮Favorite Song✮
Titanium - David Guetta
✮Other✮
-
Disney is Magical
- FC; India Eisley[/fieldbox]

I've posted all of my characters on page one guys! I'll have the pairings up in just a bit

Reactions: HEX
Son of Tiana and Prince Naveen (@Shattered☢Horror☠) x Daughter of Yzma (@Tarieles)
This one is wierd... don't know how that will work.

Son of Aladdin (@Shattered☢Horror☠) x Daughter of Captain Hook (@Scorpio Queen)
Didn't make him yet... but they both probably like unconventional transportation XD

Daughter of Kida and Milo (@Shayla) x Son of Maleficent (@Shattered☢Horror☠)
Only one I think will be cute, I think and not have too many issues... except for Magnivious turning in a Dragon on occasions xD

Son of Tiana and Prince Naveen (@Shattered☢Horror☠) x Daughter of Yzma (@Tarieles)

Didn't make him yet... but they both probably like unconventional transportation XD

Only one I think will be cute, I think and not have too many issues... except for Magnivious turning in a Dragon on occasions xD
their slowly being worked on but yes

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love

Oh , I think they will have plenty an issue at first due to how I am designing her. :D I changed her face so she looks a bit more like Milo.. I think at first it will take everything in her to not go about strangling him big bad dragon or not. ^^

@~Happily.Ever.After~ ~ Alix and the Cheshire.... Whew... It is for sure going to be one rocky and mad road for them. ^^

Oh , I think they will have plenty an issue at first due to how I am designing her. :D I changed her face so she looks a bit more like Milo.. I think at first it will take everything in her to not go about strangling him big bad dragon or not. ^^

@~Happily.Ever.After~ ~ Alix and the Cheshire.... Whew... It is for sure going to be one rocky and mad road for them. ^^
Oh you did to who? And yeah it will, he needs someone that will be able to tame him xD, he needs his own Daenerys Targaryen xD

Oh you did to who? And yeah it will, he needs someone that will be able to tame him xD, he needs his own Daenerys Targaryen xD

A fierce Daenerys Targaryen is basically in a way to how she is designed.. Alot of Kida in her :D Tada , meet Baskin , the new face!
210.jpg

• Love
A fierce Daenerys Targaryen is basically in a way to how she is designed.. Alot of Kida in her :D Tada , meet Baskin , the new face!
210.jpg
She's Pretty, definitely someone that Mags can get use to xD and maybe be okay with marrying lol

Good he needs someone like that XD

Game Of Thrones ☺

Hmm can't say I'm particularly thrilled about the pairings but it'll do.

Yeah I only have an issue with one relationship of mines, that just doesn't seem like it would work at all... but whatever, the others I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.