Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me help!
For Daughter of Ratcliffe I think Lucy would be acceptable or India Eisley
For son of Elsa I would recommend Lucky Blue Smith
For Cheshire cat daughter I think Leda Muir or Jillian Rose Reed
Not quite sure who any of the reccommended people are (I more or less live under a rock) ... but I shall look them up and probably just make new characters then ^^

Lucky Blue Smith is used a lot up here... that's why I have three special websites where I can find random models and actors that no one knows about so only I can have them xD

Okay guys. I need help on face claims for the son of the evil queen and the son of the Queen of Hearts

I know it says open age rp in the rules, but is there a minimum age ... I was thinking of making one of my characters like 16 but wasn't sure if that was too young

@Little_Ghost98
I want to take Aladdin and Jasmine's son. I have an idea for him^^, will just use the fourth post thanking you guys for patience under my other three chars on page 11 when I finish him, but yeah I need to have him^^.
Face Claim for A and J Son: Jeffery Langan (He'll Be Up By Tonight if I get the Okay)
medium_portrait.jpg

Okay guys. I need help on face claims for the son of the evil queen and the son of the Queen of Hearts
Sam Heughan or Alex Pettyfr for Red Queen
Evil Queen ~ Tyler Possey , Drew Roy , Thomas Davenvport

Also , I am stumped.. Any suggestions on who I should use for Milo and Kida's daughter?

Possibilities for Evil Queen Son
JOSEPH DOLCE
models_card_right_joseph.jpeg

PAOLO GALLARDO
models_card_right_Paulo_46.jpg

For Queen of Hearts Son
RYAN PERDEW
models_card_right_FordModelBoys_C_514.jpg

JESSE URBAN
models_card_right_3.jpg

Reactions: Brea
Sam Heughan or Alex Pettyfr for Red Queen
Evil Queen ~ Tyler Possey , Drew Roy , Thomas Davenvport
Thanks, I am going to look them over.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Also , I am stumped.. Any suggestions on who I should use for Milo and Kida's daughter?
ALEXA SELVAGGIA
models_card_right__MG_2575.jpg

CRYSTAL TILLMAN
models_card_right__MG_8534.jpg

Squeaks and bounces* I am freaking biting my nails I want GoT back on.Sorry off topic but having a discussion in General chat about it.

Changed my mind gonna use Paolo

Jennifer lawrence for Cinderella and Charmings daughter
d8f20f62af405350313a6a3cfed4088b.jpg

And Melissa Benoist for Mother Gothel's daughter
1378aee9c57732cf2e8e9b2857937f05.jpg

• Love
Your the best! I am using Crystal Tillman. ^^
Awww thank you lol.
I told you I have some good sites... but will only pm people it so not everyone starts using my face claims lol you know One site I think lol.

Awww thank you lol.
I told you I have some good sites... but will only pm people it so not everyone starts using my face claims lol you know One site I think lol.
Well sharing is caring... You'll have to tell me one or two someday soon so I can have killer FC's too lol. ^^

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.