Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sharing is caring... You'll have to tell me one or two someday soon so I can have killer FC's too lol. ^^
LOl will PM them now if you want the three websites xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Literally I just type a first name and then click on different one with last name

• Thank You
Oh okay thanks Happily XD, didn't know that.
But A and J son will be up by tonight^^

Probably should update sine now all spots are taken @Little_Ghost98 ^^

My babe should be finished soon, I hope you all like him! <3

Reactions: Brea
Thought I'd let you guys know that pets are welcome and encouraged!

Well in that case, let me go add some pets...

[fieldbox=Aspen Callaway Tremaine, #4876FF, solid]

"Be careful who you trust, the Devil was once an Angel too."

tumblr_inline_o2cywotYYf1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cywydzkQ1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxfX68u1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxvmLqK1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyy1Llss1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxyfF3t1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyz0Eo2o1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyz2qnxV1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyyl2RHC1qlt39u_500.gif

✮Eye Color✮
"Pretty."

Hazel

✮Hair Description✮
"Fluffy."

Aspen's hair is longer in the front and shorter on top, though his hair is extremely fluffy and a total mess when he doesn't take care of it.

✮Height✮
"Tall."

6'1"

✮Weight✮
"Fine."

185lbs

✮Piercings✮
"None."

N/A

✮Marks✮
"..."

-He has numerous scares on his back, arms, and legs from his mother's abuse
-He has a cut on his eyebrow from when his mother threw a pair of scissors at him

✮Name✮
"Names are not as important as status."
Aspen Callaway Tremaine

✮Nickname(s)✮
"Call me anything other than Aspen and you will regret it."
N/A

✮Age✮
"Seriously?"
Eighteen

✮Birthday✮
"Do you not think you are being a bit personal?"
February 14

✮Gender✮
"Is that some kind of joke?"

✮Evil or Good✮
"I am what you would call evil."
Evil

✮Disney Parent✮
"Ah yes...my mother."
Lady Tremaine

✮Health Ailments✮
"I am healthy as a horse..."
Diabetic

✮Personality✮
"Wicked."

Manipulative || Fairly Sadistic || Vicious || Obedient || Honest || Domestic || Guarded || Childish || Charming || Caring

Confusing and all over the place, that's how some people would describe Aspen. He was raised to be obedient, follow mommy dearest orders and dont talk back unless you want to be smacked. Aspen has ever known tough love (if that's what you could even call it) and since he was born, he was raised to find someone of high prestige and to stop at nothing to gain it. He is manipulative and he uses his charms to wrap people around his finger. However once he finds out or deems that those he has wrapped around his finger are no longer of use or have no value he wont hesitate to discard them, thus deeming him untrustworthy even though he's probably one of the most trustworthy people you've met (as long as you gain his trust). His rather sadistic in his own ways, ready to laugh and point out others flaws, smile if someone is in trouble or having a rough day, this makes him unapproachable, not that it matters to him. Aspen is honest with his words and some times they come out more vicious than he intends however he always claims that if they cant handle the truth then they cant handle him. Despite his rough attitude, he's actually quite domestic; after all someone had to take up the chores around the house once Cinderella got married and his sisters left the house.

Because he was the only one left in the house and his mother was very unhappy with how everything turned out, Aspen was the poor soul that she took her anger out. She turned to physical abuse, verbal and emotional abuse. He even has the scars to prove it. This in turn has left him guarded, afraid of what people may say so he pushes them away first before they can cause him any arm whether it be physical or emotional. Aspen makes sure to keep his guard up. Though because of the tough situation he's been in and the way his mother raises him,Aspen grew up to have more of a childish side (one that only those that are close to him will see) and when he finally trusts someone, he's not afraid to be himself. He's actually pretty charming even when he's not trying to manipulate someone and this may come to a shock to others, but he's caring. The young teen is pretty gruff about showing that he cares though, he doesnt voice his feelings but he shows them through his actions. Every once and awhile you may hear (if he likes you) "You look nice today." but most of the times he'll get someone their favorite drink, maybe a book that they've wanted or just pat them on the head or the back. It's the little things that show he truly cares.

Aspen is one big mess, and he's quite confusing, though if one truly gets to know him, they'll come to learn that he's truly not as bad as he comes across.

✮History✮
"That is not something I wish to talk about."

TBA in the rp

✮Hobbies✮
"I have a few."

Playing the Piano || Running || Reading

✮Talents✮
"My mother made sure I was the best at everything."

Playing the Piano || Reading others || Being quiet || Hiding his emotions

✮Strengths✮
"Everything."

Keeping others at bay || Playing the Piano || Running || Being seen as evil

✮Weaknesses✮
"I do not have any."

His mother || Cats || Animals || His diabetes

✮Fears✮
"A guy like me? I have none."

-He's afraid of his mother
-He's actually afraid of his diabetes and he's scared it will kill him
-Again his mother
-Being Happy; he's afraid it'll be taken away

✮Secrets✮
"It is cute that you think I have some."

Lovely Mother: Lady Termaine was never the most loving mother, though after Cinderella's marriage as well as his two sisters, she became very abusive, both verbal and physical. No one knows about the scars that Aspen as received at the hands of his mother, nor do they know how truly damaged he is.

Kittens: Aspen absolutely loves kittens or cats in general. They are his soft spot so if you start to talk to him about cats, he'll immediately start talking back and he'll get very excited.

Don't fear Happiness: He's deathly afraid of being happy for fear that life or his mother will take it away. All he's ever known is hard work and the fact that he's never going to be good enough. He's afraid that once he's happy everything he's known will be stripped away

Be good: Honestly, he's not that evil and it's just his mother's reputation that makes other perceive him that way. He really doesn't do anything that evil. He wants to be seen as someone good though, he hates the dirty looks others give him.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
"Ah yes...I-I don't have any."
All Relations are TBA
[spoili]✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Love Interest✮
[/spoili]

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
"Do not mention that."

He's not crazy about it, but of course he would be absolutely insane if he went against his mother's wishes. He doesnt need to experience another lashing.

✮Favorite Song✮
"Interesting."
N/A

✮Anything Else✮
"No, I shall be taking my leave."
He has a cat named Lucifer Jr. who is not as evil as Lucifer (he's not even evil) [spoili]
4dfb7b74613abb45e617c21d38f70dbb.gif
[/spoili]
He loves sweet food

"My silence is just another word for my pain."[/fieldbox]​
Okay my boy is finished. I hope you guys like him!

Just thinking if him and my character were to end up together it would be funny

Status
Not open for further replies.