Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, hence his scarring. One of the few to survive and such.
There are only 3 spartan IIIs in existence who were confirmed to be alive and 2 plus a team of them who are MIA. I am fairly certain if he WAS spartan III who was still alive, then he would turn into someone like Jun who helped get the spartan 4 program started, but considering how long ago that was, NO spartan IIIs could POSSIBLY remain. They would all be Spartan IVs or Spartan Vs just based on the established lore we are working with which was everything from halo 3 and back.

First off: beautiful character. If you wish to keep him as a SPARTAN-III, feel free. If that's the case, he will serve as the platoon's Executive Officer/Platoon Sergeant and need you to increase his age. I would ask you to make him a SPARTAN-IV or V and yank up his age a bit, but you do not have to.
I'd much rather his character not be one to have survived so many combat missions that'd likely end in death. That holds him a higher pedestal than anyone before any real combat begins. I have to ask that Hell Hound increases to a 4 or 5.

I'd much rather his character not be one to have survived so many combat missions that'd likely end in death. That holds him a higher pedestal than anyone before any real combat begins. I have to ask that Hell Hound increases to a 4 or 5.
Not to mention that by this time it would be literally impossible for a spartan III to remain just based on time. Spartan III program would have definitely ended sometime during the first halo trilogy if not after the events at Reach. He would HAVE to be a 4 or 5...same problem I kind of have with Derrick being a 2....even with the cryostasis...I still don't think it would be possible. I mean if Derrick was an aged Spartan IV, it would make perfect sense

There are only 3 spartan IIIs in existence who were confirmed to be alive and 2 plus a team of them who are MIA. I am fairly certain if he WAS spartan III who was still alive, then he would turn into someone like Jun who helped get the spartan 4 program started, but considering how long ago that was, NO spartan IIIs could POSSIBLY remain. They would all be Spartan IVs or Spartan Vs just based on the established lore we are working with which was everything from halo 3 and back.
After reading the earlier comments, I concur with these statements. It's better for the overall lore we've established. If we put him to a IV, we will still have him in the higher position mainly due to the need for someone to aid in facilitating the greenhorns. It would be much easier if he was a SPARTAN-V, having possibly gotten injured on training missions.

Not to mention that by this time it would be literally impossible for a spartan III to remain just based on time. Spartan III program would have definitely ended sometime during the first halo trilogy if not after the events at Reach. He would HAVE to be a 4 or 5...same problem I kind of have with Derrick being a 2....even with the cryostasis...I still don't think it would be possible. I mean if Derrick was an aged Spartan IV, it would make perfect sense
I'm actually adjusting Derrick to a IV to be fair.

After reading the earlier comments, I concur with these statements. It's better for the overall lore we've established. If we put him to a IV, we will still have him in the higher position mainly due to the need for someone to aid in facilitating the greenhorns. It would be much easier if he was a SPARTAN-V, having possibly gotten injured on training missions.
You got it boss man.

Well him being a IV wouldn't be bad because the Spartan V program only began 20 years prior to start of this RP and him being in a command role as an older character wouldn't be a bad thing, it's just he may be more of a desk jockey or someone who stays on the ship rather than going down to combat. All referring to the other guy's character.

First off: beautiful character. If you wish to keep him as a SPARTAN-III, feel free. If that's the case, he will serve as the platoon's Executive Officer/Platoon Sergeant and need you to increase his age. I would ask you to make him a SPARTAN-IV and yank up his age a bit or make him a V, which is far better for the lore.

EDIT: I also would like an image of his armor. If you wish, I can link you to a custom armor program that has the armor up to Reach.
I'd love it if you could, I tried the veegie thing but it doesnt work on my computer for whatever reason.

So to be clear, I am making him a Spartan V, his injury came from a training op, and he is the same age?

Well him being a IV wouldn't be bad because the Spartan V program only began 20 years prior to start of this RP and him being in a command role as an older character wouldn't be a bad thing, it's just he may be more of a desk jockey or someone who stays on the ship rather than going down to combat. All referring to the other guy's character.
The odd trick, though, is that the IV's are still being generated from volunteers when called upon. The generation of our V's is something the reasons for which very few people know. The joke is that Halsey took their true purpose to her grave.

I'd love it if you could, I tried the veegie thing but it doesnt work on my computer for whatever reason.

So to be clear, I am making him a Spartan V, his injury came from a training op, and he is the same age?
That is the thing, you just need to download a .rar reader. And lower his age by about four or five years.

The odd trick, though, is that the IV's are still being generated from volunteers when called upon. The generation of our V's is something the reasons for which very few people know. The joke is that Halsey took their true purpose to her grave.
Not sure how that would effect him being a spartan IV in the already described command/desk jockey position.

I've just found out that there is not a Mac version of that site.
Well .rar and Vanity are not Mac compatible programs. Don't worry, I'll find my back-up program. May need Tron's help, though.

I'll be honest, this character's background seems a bit outrageous to me and I would like for you to leave the fate of it in my hands @AceSorcerer

Status
Not open for further replies.