Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically when it came to you having him elevate the age afer I asked him to reduce it to keep our V's clo.ser the same ages as their colleagues (25-28).
my character is 32, and I'm pretty sure the ages were different since you last edited at 2:22 PM yesterday.

Also @PSYCOsanches589 please let the GMs handle this

my character is 32, and I'm pretty sure the ages were different since you last edited at 2:22 PM yesterday.

Also @PSYCOsanches589 please let the GMs handle this
In hindsight, it'll be fine. When it comes to ages among the SPARTANs he'll be an outlier. The focus on this may have been a tad unnecessary.

Accepted, but I would ask that you try to find a viable image. Also, if he's major he'll likely still be in his early-to-mid 40's. Otherwise @Stryder, he approached me in PM about playing Sigil Platoon's ONI lesion/handler.
Alright, I would of got an image yesterday but I was dog tired when making Adrian so I said screw it until today so I will get a pic today.

Edit: Changed Adrian's age and the years listed in the bio to work also found a picture for his appearance.

Last edited:
yep

get yourself familiar in the IC
Will begin reading now, I'll be outta town for a job tommorow and probably most of the next day depending on how it goes. If I can get some downtime I'll get on but it's likely I'll be mobile most of the day.

I'm looking at the OOC here...and I'm IC over there....the difference in number of posts is not closing...this worries me.

I'm looking at the OOC here...and I'm IC over there....the difference in number of posts is not closing...this worries me.
Well I don't know about anyone else but Adrian is a part time character and I am waiting for the right moment for to write a post, probably after all the other major characters introduce themselves first.

Alright so I see very few Spartan posts up and with my lack of lore I'm not sure about a few things

Where would he go initially?

Where is he bunking?

Does he need to report to a CO?

so... I must ask...wtf is The Faithful?

Err...I mean I would LOVE to play this rp, but could I play as any of the covenant species? And if so, what would be the given story, as your first post didn't give me much insight into that:/

Last edited:
ehh?
there are like,three banners for this rp

Hiya. Would I be allowed to play a scientist (biochemist) character? And if so then what rank would that be?

Reactions: Dakota K5
I

i say you do it :3
If you all are okay with me running it.

Would you want something similar to this, plot and setting-wise? Or a more traditional setting within the Halo universe, or a different time period, or something with a little less cannon and a little more new stuff?

Reactions: Nue
Status
Not open for further replies.