Halo: The Wrath of the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never known you to be anything but. I was just being playful.
I'll be honest though, your character does make me uncomfortable, especially the note of interest and the fact that he has a hate for aliens, covenant or not. How is a character like that to maintain a stable development when he realistically wouldn't pass a mental eval?

I'll be honest though, your character does make me uncomfortable, especially the note of interest and the fact that he has a hate for aliens, covenant or not. How is a character like that to maintain a stable development when he realistically wouldn't pass a mental eval?
I mean, were he actually able to be a spartan III, the hate toward aliens would be sensible seeing as how spartan IIIs were largely vengeful orphans taken from colonies who had been attacked by covenant, but seeing as how he CAN'T be a spartan III....

I mean, were he actually able to be a spartan III, the hate toward aliens would be sensible seeing as how spartan IIIs were largely vengeful orphans taken from colonies who had been attacked by covenant, but seeing as how he CAN'T be a spartan III....
exactly point, also...your history suggests your spartan is a spartan among spartans like the MC himself which is something I will not allow.

exactly point, also...your history suggests your spartan is a spartan among spartans like the MC himself which is something I will not allow.
I had no intention of writing him into an OP way. If you can tell me the points where he seems like he's OP in his history I will more than happily correct. The Redacted bits are just because I'm somewhat lazy when it comes to writing histories.

The Note of interest is not something every Spartan has heard, but something like that would be noteworthy in a report by a CO and would likely be seen by his next CO. It's just a bit of colorful stuff I tossed in there but I'll remove it. I just remember the Spartan III's having a fair amount of unstable members.

The whole alien hate thing isnt so much a hate thing as a distrust thing but it's not like he's a Klan member. I think a distrust of any Covenant species is pretty warranted for any human just as a precaution and general human bias towards those not of our kind. I personally wouldnt be fond of a foreign collective of species who merced a couple planets filled with my species.

@PSYCOsanches589 I already fixed him up to be a Spartan-V so there's no need to reiterate the point of him not being capable of being a Spartan III.

If that sounds snippy^ I in no way mean it to be, but I feel like I've read it several times and it was the first thing I changed in the event that you didnt see it or just didnt care enough to look. Which is fine.

Name: Nikolai Arkaden No last name

Nick-/Codename: Grim

Designation: S420 Fix this

Height: 230 cm (240 cm in armor)

Weight: 150kg (480 kgs in armor)

Species: Augmented Human/Spartan-V

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Branch: UNSC Navy

Rate: Petty Officer 1st Class (E-6)

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom, SPARTAN Platoon Sigil

Position: SPARTAN Commando

AI: None

Combat Role: Infantry

Armor Color/Distinguishing Marks:
rlgw8l.png

Black with two red horns painted on top of his helmet. The armor has suffered severe cosmetic damage, however still functions properly.

Weapons Loadout:
- MA5D Assault Rifle
-BR85 Heavy Battle Rifle
-Magnum
-Combat Knife
-Energy Weapon
-2 Fragmentation Grenades
-2 Plasma Grenades
-Armor Lock

Appearance:
vfal1.jpg

His body is mostly without scars, unlike his face.

Personality: Grim unlike his name, is actually quite friendly. It's been reported that he might enjoy his job too much but many are thankful for his enthusiasm on the field. He's open to jokes about his face from friends but will quickly silence anyone else who brings up his extensive scarring. He has a dangerous dislike for the covenant and distrusts many of them. Expect a character with this attitude to be put down quickly by others, and I do not mean killed.

Hobbies: Many would assume the large hands of a man his size would not be capable of small detailed tasks. However the large man loves to whittle and tinker with small objects.

Biography: Born on Earth. [BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Enlisted in SPARTAN V Program. [BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR]Expected growth surpassed. So what you mean to tell me is that he surpassed all other SPARTAN Vs? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Wounded during training operation, moved to Optican medical facility. Typically a soldier wouldn't during a training operation would NOT deploy due to injury. So I am convinced he wouldn't see combat or be tactically proficient especially with injuries to the face like that. [BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACT[BCOLOR=#000000]Deployed. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Displays greater motivation during combat, considered dangerously effective. This is a broad based statement that I'm not even sure about, is that your way of saying he is more dangerous than the others or just as dangerous?[BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR]Psych Evaluation shows no noticeable signs of mental instability. A likely question especially now would be if he is able to work alongside Sangheli allies, I have reason to believe he'd have failed for this reasoning. [BCOLOR=#800000]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED[/BCOLOR]

Notes of Interest: He is a viscous combatant and his record precedes him(We'd know that if it wasn't all in red block like he was special black ops case). Most notably he once surprised a Sangheili by crippling it's knees with his rifle, then grabbing it by the upper jaw and wrenching it's neck back and upwards. Ripping it's head off with some difficulty.(Not only does that sound outlandish but it suggests despite what the words say, that he had no real problem if he was able to surprise an elite and not only break it's neck, but pull the head off completely in one go. So for him to be able to do that with minimal effort, why is he even with Team Sigil?) However to meet the man outside of combat you could hardly tell he had the capacity for the acts he's committed.

(Happy to change anything I need to change, it's been some time since I versed myself in my HALO lore.)

@HellHoundWoof

Adding to @Stryder's statement, he needs to be reduced in rank to SPARTAN (E-3). And Stryder, his age is acceptable at 26. If anything, Kori's age may need to go down slightly.

Okay I was told to make him younger, he was 30 so I made him 26.

By quickly silence I mean intimidate not murder. But I'll edit it.

Surpassed expected growth, he grew bigger than was predicted for his size.

The injury was treated, hence his being sent to Optican. Being ugly doesnt make him unfit for service.

Dangerously effective is left in there from the Spartan III unstable shit.

I also edited out the whole outlandish bit. I think you were mid writing when I did that though.

I may have been, yes

Okay, so I've put several edits in. I'm about to go to dinner, if there is anything else I need to fix can someone PM it to me in the event allot more messages get posted while I'm gone and I have to scroll through pages to find what I need to edit?

Name: Nikolai-655

Nick-/Codename: Grim

Designation: S655

Height: 230 cm (240 cm in armor)

Weight: 150kg (480 kgs in armor)

Species: Augmented Human/Spartan-V

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Branch: UNSC Navy

Rate: SPARTAN (E-3)

Assignment: UNSC Maelstrom, SPARTAN Platoon Sigil

Position: SPARTAN Commando

AI: None

Combat Role: Infantry

Armor Color/Distinguishing Marks:
rlgw8l.png

Black with two red horns painted on top of his helmet. The armor has suffered severe cosmetic damage, however still functions properly.

Weapons Loadout:
- MA5D Assault Rifle
-BR85 Heavy Battle Rifle
-Magnum
-Combat Knife
-Energy Weapon
-2 Fragmentation Grenades
-2 Plasma Grenades
-Armor Lock
I notice you simply copy and pasted a loadout rather than being creative. That shows laziness and I dislike laziness, please fix it.

Your character's height's a bit worrying, my character is barely cresting 6'8 out of armor and you expect me to believe this man is 7'5 ft out of armor and only a bit taller in armor? You realize that during the SPARTAN IV program the vast majority if the spartans were only about 6'6 or so thanks to their augmentations. That height along with the weight is going to have to come down.

Last edited:
I notice you simply copy and pasted a loadout rather than being creative. That shows laziness and I dislike laziness, please fix it.

Your character's height's a bit worrying, my character is barely cresting 6'8 out of armor and you expect me to believe this man is 7'5 ft out of armor and only a bit taller in armor? You realize that during the SPARTAN IV program the vast majority if the spartans were only about 6'6 or so thanks to their augmentations. That height along with the weight is going to have to come down.
Well my Kig'Yar is somewhat below average in height and weight for species, I don't see why a human couldn't be slightly over average. It is JUST height and weight. If anything, that just makes him a bigger target. Averages are just a guideline, after all. It's not like he's making himself an andre the giant.

The fact that a sort of height like this extremely rare is why

Okay, the copy and pasting a loadout bit. He's an infantry guy, and it lists the infantry loadout. I was given the freedom to pick a secondary weapon so I chose something simple and practical.

Height and weight varies pretty well between Spartans, but if it's something you think is out of place I can change it. And the weight correlates with his size.

@ Stryder given the age disparity, if you're aiming for the characters to be closer to thirty we'll have to adjust a fair amount of the SPARTANs' ages.

@ Stryder given the age disparity, if you're aiming for the characters to be closer to thirty we'll have to adjust a fair amount of the SPARTANs' ages.
Pardon?

Basically when it came to you having him elevate the age afer I asked him to reduce it to keep our V's clo.ser the same ages as their colleagues (25-28).

Basically when it came to you having him elevate the age afer I asked him to reduce it to keep our V's clo.ser the same ages as their colleagues (25-28).
Or he could just go with all the ages that are currently there....

Status
Not open for further replies.