Hades and Persephone

Persephone closed her eyes, furrowing her eyebrows, but she continued. As she felt him inside again, she let out a gentle cry of pain, but didn't stop. It was evident that she was weaker and even shakier now, but she kept going through the pain of it. Please... Cum soon... She found herself thinking.

The small girl had balled her fists and didn't know how to respond with all the pleasure she was feeling. "Persephone," she started but was interuoted by a moan "I feel like I'm going to pee." she said struggling to hold it back. She didn't want to pee on her. "Please stop." she begged. Because of her inexperience and because she never felt pleasure before it only took 4 minutes for her to feel climax though she still struggled to hold it back.

Hades smiled seeing his servant being so naive, she was about to cumbut didn't know it. She was a bitch. He pushed into Persephone harder in hopes of making her stop. He couldn't let this happen for only two minutes.

She squeezed her eyes shut. Please... Just do it... She thought. She wanted to stop, but was too scared to. As he thrust into her harder though, Persephone cried out again, pulling away from Kalo for a second as a sob came out of her throat. She couldn't even lift her head now, she wanted to collapse. She'd failed, she couldn't do it. If only the girl had just let herself cum.

Just as Persephone colapsed Kimo came. She squirted and it landed on Persephone, only because she couldn't aim it. She fell back and Pangea feeling good "I'm sorry for peeing on you." she said not knowing it was cum. She had a smile on her face, she was satisfied.

Hades pulled out of Persephone, "Looks like you failed. You let go for a couple seconds and didn't drink her cum." He said standing up and lineing up to the girl. Kimo was horafide she started to cry, "No! Please no." Hades rubbed her a little just to taunt the small girl. "Persephone couldn't save you. Sorry." he said lingering over persephones head. He had never moved the small girl.

Persephone groaned, looking up as she heard Kalo's cry. "No... Please don't... I'm sorry!" she begged, letting her head fall again. "Don't do anything to her, please don't Hades. Please..." Persephone begged, tearing up again. "I'll do it again... One more chance..." she tried, hoping he'd go for it.

"You want a second chance? You need a second chance?" he said with a smirk. He didn't move for a second and figured he would let her try again without fucking her then take his servants virginity. "Fine." he said standing up and kneeing over Kalo. "Lick bitch." he said and she replied with a "Yes master." before she started to give him short licks. "Thank you master." she worked vigorously on Hades cock.

She sighed softly, her head down. This was the worst imaginable thing that could be happening to her. He would take Kalo's virinity anyway, then probably fuck her too just because. Of all the stories she'd heard about him, she'd never heard of what a torturous being he really was. "You don't deserve to be considered a god..." she said in a quiet voice.

Kilo looked at Persephone questionably, she had a feeling she wasn't going to be licked... "Please, don't be mean." she said "Please, spare me Persephone." she said looking down at her. "Lick." he smacked Kilo and she returned to licking him. She was working hard to keep her virginity.

With a sigh, she lifted her head and went back to licking. She was hoping that the girl would understand the orgasm this time and just let it come out. She didn't want to go through the ordeal again, it would be pointless to do this. Though, she doubted Hades was spare the girl even if the did as they were told.

The girl moaned as she continued to lick and soon enough she was about to cum. "I need to pee." she said straining to hold it in. "Perse-Persephone, I'm going to pee." she tried to close her legs and balled her fist again but couldnt hold it and came. "I'm sorry. She apologized "I tried not to pee on you."

She heard the girl starting to whine, so she continued licking. Once she came, Persephone fought back her gag-reflex and swallowed it. "It's an orgasm, you didn't pee," she explained with a sigh. "You just came."

"Oh." her face grew red when she was told she orgasmed. Her first two were with a girl and shame fell over her. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." she panted still locked up in front of Persephone. Hades clapped, "Well didn't you enjoy that." he walked over to the two "Well now, it's time to punish my little servant. You failed the first time." he explained "But you seemed to like licking my servant so much that I let you do it again." with that he got into position. Kilo screamed "No Master! Please No. Stop!" he didn't care about her pleadings and shoved himself inside. He was in the perfect spot for Persephone to watch his dick punish his virgen. The blood ran down her legs and he did her until she came. "Now, Persephone. Do you want it?"

"I knew it..." she whimpered, closing her eyes and putting her head down. It had all been for nothing, she'd stooped herself to lick a girl off and it was for nothing, the girl was still feeling the pain of having her virginity taken from her. "Dammit," Persephone said, her eyes tearing up. "I'm so sorry," she whimpered. "No!" Persephone screamed at him. "You stupid asshole! I hate you!" She couldn't help it, everything was starting to pour out of her and she couldn't stop it.

Hades smiled "Well, I think I am needed again." He unlocked Persephone allowing the chains to fall to the sides and left his little crying servant girl locked up by the ankles as he walked out. He flaunted the key to the locks as he did and left it just out of reach threw the bars on the door. "Enjoy."

Kilo was sobbing, blood and cum flowed out of her and she didn't even bother trying to cover herself. She now new how Persephone felt like and she hated it. "I'm sorry." She sobbed "I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you." She tried to close her legs again but was still changed down. "I'm sorry for hurting you before."

She sat up then, rubbing her wrists and glaring at him as he left. She grabbed the sheet and sighed, putting it over Kalo. "I'm sorry," she told her. "It was my fault this happened," she said, wiping her eyes. "I couldn't hold out long enough." Persephone sighed again and let herself fall on her side, curling up a little.

It wasn't long before Hades walked in again and threw a black dress that looked identical to the wight one she wore before "Your no longer pure. Black dress for you." He had a smile on his face. She used to gloat about how she was pure, the only virgin servant left out of all of the underworld. Kilo tried to hold back her sobs and said "Thank you master." She was thrown to the corner and her black dress was draped over her. She didn't want to put it on. Hades smiled and walked around Persephone "Do you want my servant to punish you or should I?" After a second he said "I don't think I have used my cum bucket enough today. I guess I should."

She looked up as he came in, furrowing her eyebrows. She held back all the nasty remarks she had as he gave the poor servant girl a black dress. "Rapist scum," she said to him, sitting up. "Why don't you let her get out of here?" she asked, motioning to Kalo. "Do what you will to me. Don't make her watch, haven't you done enough to her already?" Of course, she knew he'd do whatever he damn well pleased. It was pointless, but she refused to let him break her down. She'd talk back to him as much as she wanted to.

"Oh, are you still trying to protect your little friend?" He said laughing "Sorry but she signed up for this." He walked to her rear and pulled it into the air. "Here, let me give your little friend a show." He pushed into her hard and picked her up so her feet were just above the ground as he stood "You like it?" He continued to move as fast and hard as he could. He would punish her for her remarks, no one talks back to him without getting more pain than he had previously given to them.

She cast a glance at Kalo, but quickly looked away as pain shook her body. She cried out in pain as he started thrusting into her. She hadn't even gotten over the pain from before, so that only added to the pain now. Persephone let out choked sobs as he continued pushing into her, hardly able to think through the pain.

He threw her to the ground and let her body slam against the hard floor. "Your nothing now. You understand?" He said kicking her "Servant." Kilo opened her eyes and looked up at him "Yes Master Hades." "Your turn. Your turn." Kilo nodded and ran over to Persephone. She helped her up and hugged her quickly. "I will take the punishment for you. I don't want to hurt you." Hades walked over with anger in his eyes "You think its a trade?" He said furiously. "It's either you do it or I do it." He said slapping Kilo so she fell over. "No unless you want me to introduce her to a new hole I suggest you do it." Kilo was about to cry now, never had Hades been so mean to her. He used to praise her for being so good. "Yes Master Hades."