Hades and Persephone

She sighed and started shivering after he hit her. "Please don't," she begged lightly. "I... I really can't take anymore. It hurts..." Persephone told him. "Why can't you just leave me alone...?" she asked, "It all hurts." She really just wanted to collapse and let everything out. She was sure she could literally cry a river with all she was feeling.

"I guess I will choose." He said rubbing all her holes before pushing it back into her vagina. "I know you like it in here." He said as he pounded her again. Her bum was starting to turn red from the repeated banging and just to add to it he slapped her around. "Does my little slut what to be pregnant?" He asked as he continually abused her small structure. She seemed so delicate and yet she was taking this much of a beating.

She had such a dainty figure and this made her realize it even more. "Stop..." she gasped again, more of a choking sob than a cry of pain now. She was still in pain though, plenty of pain. "No!" she managed to shout in response to his getting her pregnant. As he continued, she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker. "I can't..." she managed to tell him. Before long, she'd blacked out again, laying limply now.

Pulled out, no point in cuming inside her if she cant feel it and let it torment her so he would keep saving it up until she managed to last long enough. He walked away leaving her limp sweaty body in chains, still in her revealing position. She would be hungry soon. He tried to decide what he would feed her. She needed strength but also to be punished... Good or bad. He figured since she was his slave he would feed her cum and good food. If she ate his cum, every drop, she would get the rest.

It could've been minutes, hours. It made no difference to her how long she'd been unconscious for. When she finally woke up, she stayed quiet, laying in the same position as before. For a moment, she lay with her eyes open, her breathing still heavy from before and still in slight pain. Then she closed her eyes again, maybe she could pull off being unconscious for a while more.

Hades got tired of waiting for his bitch to get up so he got a bucket of icy water and dumped it on her. "Wakey wakey!" He said as she reacted to the water. "Oh, good, your awake. He walked around her so she could now see him. "Would you like to choose your next punishment? After I punish you I will give you some food." he said with a smirk. It would be his cum, it would be enough for her to live on. "Does my little slave want food?"

She gasped in shock, her eyes opening. She looked up at him as he came into her view, glaring and furrowing her eyebrows. "You? Well if it isn't Mr. Hades himself, the Olympian reject, sent to work in the Underworld all on his own," she said angrilly. "No wonder you're so angry with Zeus. I never firgured you for a rapist kidnapper though." Persephone looked away, not facing him anymore. "I don't need food."

"Oh, I'm not. I just punish however I can." He said with a devilish smile as we walked closer. She refused food and he simply forced her jaw open "Oh, but you must. I need to test out something new." He said pushing himself into her still forcing her jaw open. "You have two options, I can either do you as I please and leave your throat sore or you can do the work yourself on only bare the humiliation." He said stroking her hair a little.

Persephone glared at him, trying to keep her jaw closed as tightly as she could. He managed to force her mouth open quite easily though and soon his cock was inside her mouth. She continued to glare at him as he spoke, but she didn't want to give him the benefit of doing what he pleased. She started sucking lightly, all while giving him a hate-filled glare.

"I guess that means your throat is going to be hurting for a while." he said simply as he pushed his full length inside her "You have a very tight throat." He said as he moved inside her not caring that he wasn't pulling out enough for her to breath or the fact that it would cause extreme discomfort and maybe even pain. Soon enough he pulled out to let her catch her breath for a couple of seconds before he pushed back inside her "You may not want to talk when I pull out. Focus on breathing or you could hurt yourself." He only told her that because he was focused on keeping her conscious until he came so she could taste her first meal.

She tried to pull herself away from him, almost choking and gagging. By the time he pulled out, she was light-headed and a little pale, but she continued to glare. When he pushed back in, she again tried to yank back, taking in deep breaths through her nostrils. For a few moments, she wondered if she should just let herself pass out again, but decided against it. She'd rather stay conscious and glare at him.

"Your so scary." He said as she glared at him "You really think I will just pull out because of it? Or are you trying to tell me it doesn't please you?" He pulled out to let her breath again and slapped her hard across the face. "Your a bitch, you do as I say and your happy about it. Ok?" He let her breath for a good minute before he pushed back in. Soon he was going to cum and he would make her swallow it.

"Asshole!" she half-shouted as he slapped her. "You can do whatever you want, but I'll never be happy about it." She didn't care what he thought, she continued with her glare as he pushed himself back into her mouth. Deep down though, she was getting worried. He'd cum soon... He'd most likely make her swallow it. No. There was no way she was swallowing the disgusting seed that would come from him, not matter what.

Soon enough after jamming himself in her throat enough times he pulled back and came in her mouth. He left his cock inside her mouth and he held her nose. Her mouth was already stretched from his dick and her mouth was filling up fast. Soon she would have to swallow it. "You can breath after you drink it all." he told her stroking her hair a little bit as if he was comforting her.

She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head with his cock still in her mouth. She refused to swallow it, she'd rather choke and die than swallow it. Which was easier said than done, because she was already starting to turn red. No... She thought as finally she swallowed the cum. She came close to passing out again, but just couldn't do it.

"That's a good girl." He said pulling out. "Now breath, deep long breaths." He said walking her threw breathing. He smiled and walked out of sight again "How did it taste?" He taunted her as he walked to her rear end. "Do you want it back in here?" He rubbed her vagina which was still red and looked like it was still hurting her. "Or would you like a small break?"

As soon as he pulled out, Persephone started coughing and trying to spit out anything left. "Disgusting..." she replied, gritting her teeth. She groaned a little as he rubbed her, feeling a sting of pain. "Don't.... Not again..." she told him gently, sighing and letting her head fall.

"Oh, good girl. Being submissive will earn you a reward." He said walking over to her and giving her another back rub. Again he made sure all the tension fear and pain would go away... until he stopped that was. "See, isn't this better?" He asked with a sly smile. After a good 5 minutes he walked away, letting the pain overcome her again. "Well, I will see you later. Your mother seems to think starving her own people will get you back so I have some work to do."

She sighed softly, then straightened a little as he took the pain away, nodding a little to his question. When he left though, the pain washed back over her and she tried to curl up, stopped by the chains. "It.. Won't be long before they come for me," she said spitefully. She sighed then and let her body droop. It was no use. It would be a while, she knew that, and Hades was only going to keep up the abuse.

A little servant ran in "Excuse me miss." she said scurrying in front of Persephone. "Is their anyway I can make things more comfortable for you?" She looked at the chains and fiddled with them until they were lose enough for her to at least lay down. Her butt no longer was hoisted in the air. "Are you thirsty? or hungry?"