Hades and Persephone

"No don't," she gasped out as Kalo lifted her up. She turned to Hades. "Stop it," she told him. "Your only job is to punish the sinners, not people who haven't done anything, much less a daughter of Zeus." She was still in major pain, but... She had to stand up to him. At least one last time... She wasn't sure how much more she could take... "You have absolutely no right to do any of this."

Kilo looked back at Hades then at her friend. "I'll be gentle." She promised but before she could do anything Hades knocked her to the side. "It looks like you want to experience me in a new hole." He said throwing Persephone over to the chains and locking her up with her bum in the air. "I guess I will have to teach you respect." He pulled apart her cheeks and spit to apply at least some lubrication. It wouldn't help her much but it would be enough for him. Kilo jumped up and ran over trying to stop him "Please, please stop, She didn't mean it." She cried "I swear she didn't mean it." He smacked her again. "Don't you ever learn? Go back to the corner." Kilo didn't she just laid on the ground crying.

"I'll say it again!" she shouted as she was thrown down. "I will never respect you, I don't care what you do to me!" She struggled against the chains, though it was no use. "It's fine," she told Kalo, "Just stop, I'll be fine." She didn't want the girl to be hurt anymore than she'd already been.

Just as she said she would be fine he jammed himself into her. He smiled knowing it would hurt worse than when she lost her virginity. "Look, see her face. She's fine." He said overjoyed with he reaction. Kilo hugged Persephone "Please just say your sorry." She begged "I don't want to see you in pain." She continued to beg "Please just call him master. Its not that bad, really it isn't." She said as tear fell down her face "Just do it. When you are rescued don't you at least want to be able to move?" She continued to beg, now almost screaming. "Please, do it for me. Spare yourself some pain."

She let out a cry once again. Persephone listened to Kalosyni's pleas for her to give in. She couldn't do it though, she just couldn't. She wasn't that weak yet, it'd take a lot of things to get her to call him 'master'. She shook her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. "No!" she choked out in pain. "I can't... I won't..."

Hades after hearing Kalo plead with Persephone started to move faster and harder. Kalo continued to plead. "You don't even have to believe he's your master. He will be gentler with you. You will be in less pain. I don't want to see you hurt." She hugged Persephone hard as her body was being shaken by the large cock within her. "Just call him master one time."

Of all the humiliation she'd been subjected to since being kidnapped, this was the worst ever. She wasn't doing it so much for herself, she was doing it for Kalo. Finally, Persephone nodded. It took her a moment to choke the words out, but finally she said, "I'm sorry... Master..."

Hades smiled wickedly and pulled out. "I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you." Kalo was surprised but relieved. "Thank you Persephone." Her hug loosened but was warmer. Kalo was so happy that Persephone decided to call him master. It would mean she would have to watch the pain on her face less... and maybe even keep Kalo safe as well. "Hades smiled when she repeated it and gave her another of his back rubs for a second or two "I will leave you two to have your little hug fest." He said walking away from the two naked girl.

Kalo Smiled and started to unchain Persephone. "Thank you." She said again when she finished unchaining her. Quickly she hugged persephone again and held it "Thank you so much." She was in tears of happiness. She hoped he wouldn't hurt either of them again. This was going to be better for both of them... she would soon find out he was just going to have them do more degrading things.

She had a shameful look on her face, but she sighed with relief as he pulled out. Persephone repeated the words and sighed softly. When he was gone and Kalo unchained her, she hugged the other girl. "I can't believe I said that," she groaned lightly. "I did it for you, alright?" she said. Persephone couldn't help but feel a little bitter, she was relieved though.

"This means both of us will have it easier now." She said happily "All we have to do is call him that and do as he says and we will not be harmed... much anyways." She sighed and rested her head on Persephones lap. "It will be better. I can feel it." She said with a smile as she closed her eyes. She knew she had made her first friend. Hades told her she wasn't aloud to have friends...

Hades walked in an hour later and smiled. "Are my two favorite girls cuddling?" He said walking over to them. "Chain her up so her legs are open." Kilo nodded and did as she was told. "Now sit on her lap." Kilo looked at him questionably but did so. "Now kiss her." Kilo looked at Persephone then at Hades. She kissed her on the cheek then looked back quickly. "The lips." Kilo looked between the two of them quickly then shook her head. She couldn't kiss her friend, they were not lesbians. "Fine, offer me your holes." Kilo nodded and pulled Persephone into a sitting position before wrapping her arms around her and sticking her butt in the air. "Please be gentle."

I hope so... She thought as Kalo laid her head down. She sat quietly until Hades came back, at which point she sighed softly. Persephone allowed Kalo to chain her back down, though she made no eye contact with the other girl. She flinched as the girl kissed her cheek, though it wasn't even that bad. "I'm afraid 'gentle' is a word master doesn't understand," she muttered.

That wasn't what Kalo wanted to hear but before she could glance at Persephone Hades shoved himself inside. She cried out "No, master please. Be gentle with me." He was only half way in and she was already quivering. Her arms tightened around Persephone "Will you reconsider your choice." She looked at Persephone but shook her head "No." He started to move.

She flinched when the girl gave out a cry. "Please... Don't hurt her so much..." she said gently, her voice weak. "If... If you want to be rough, I'll offer myself... Master," Persephone told him, holding onto the girl. She added in the 'master' part for consideration, hoping he'd listen to her.

He looked at her with lustful eyes and pulled out of his servant. Kilo fell to the ground and leaned on Persephone for support. She tried her best to hold her sobs though it didn't help much. "P-Please, don't hurt us Master." she said between sobs. Her legs were shaking. "Then do as I say." Hades commanded. Kilo looked at Persephone unsure of what she should do. Her mind was numbed by the pain.

Holding onto the girl, she looked up at him with disdain. "L-let her rest, please," Persephone says, sighing softly. "I'll do whatever you want. Just... Let her rest... She's a lot smaller than me, she can't take as much," she explained. Her voice was still weaker than it had been before, mainly because of all the crying and screaming she'd been doing. As long as she still had her voice though... She was fine.

"Kiss." the word seemed to roll off his tongue and a smile grew over him. Kilo leaned in to kiss her, she was being dazed by the pain and she couldn't think right. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. Their lips met and a second later they parted. "I'm sorry." Kilo said looking down in shame. "That's a good bitch." Hades said walking around them.

Persephone reddened, even more so when Kalo obeyed him and their lips met. She was ready to break down, she could feel it. She wouldn't though. It would be fine as long as he wasn't raping one of them. Still, it was a shameful thing for a daughter of Gods to be doing. As long as Kalosyni's not being hurt... She told herself, turning to give Hades a spiteful glare.

"Now then my little whore." he said holding Kilo by the chin and half squishing her cheeks under his harsh grasp. "You get to lick her." he threw Kilo off Persephone's lap then dragged her head before Persephones hips. She was only inches from her vagina. "You get to lick." Hades seemed to relize Kilo had a much weaker will power than Persephone and was much easier to break. Persephone only cared that Kilo wasn't being raped so naturally he would use this to his advantage. He knew neither of them wee lesbians so forcing them to do this stuff would break Persephone down faster. Kilo looked up at her friend. "What do I do?" she said, her voice quivering with fear.

Her eye twitched a little and she continued giving Hades a glare. There were so many names she wanted to call him, so many things she wanted to scream. Persephone held her tongue though, knowing that that wouldn't get her anywhere. She looked down at Kalo, her eyes softening and looking at her nervously. "Do... Do as he says..." she replied lightly, her cheeks red with rage and shame.

Kilo looked down at her vulva "O, ok." she gave a hesitant lick then looked up at Persephone. She wasn't really sure about what she was doing. For some reason she expected pain to be all over Persephones face. After seeing she wasn't hurt Kilo started to lick again.

Hades watched, "See, was that so bad?" he stepped over Persephone. "Get up here and suck."