Hades and Persephone

Now a bright red colour, she tried not to look at Kalo in between her legs. When he stepped over her, she looked up at him with disdain. "You... " she began, about to call him all the vulgar names she had brewing in her mind. She stopped herself, though she glared at him hatefully. Hesitantly, she sat up a little more, putting her mouth over his cock.

"That's it." Hades said with a smile as she caught herself and started to wrap her mouth around him. "Now suck, bob, whatever. Make me cum." he said standing like his dick belonged in her mouth. He could have been posing for a picture. Kilo continued to lick and bite and work hard to make Persephone cum... Though she wasn't very good...

She wasn't getting much 'pleasure' from Kalo, though she knew the girl was trying. Persephone tried to force herself, her body at least, to cum soon. She was bobbing her head on Hades' dick, while licking it lightly with her tongue as she sucked. Anything to make him cum faster. She just wanted to get out of this mess. Finally, she felt a heat rising inside her and felt slight relief. She was about to cum.

Hades pulled himself out of her mouth then knocked Kilo away before jamming himself in. He came almost instantly and only pulled out when he was finished. By that time cum was already flowing out of her. "Now clean." He said grabbing Kilo by her hair and bringing her back over to Persephones cum covered vagina. "No, please." He shoved her face between Persephones legs and she couldn't do anything but lick. He let go and took a step back. "Don't stop until she cums."

She groaned with pain as he pushed himself in and came. Gasping for breath, she looked down as Kalo started licking again. Persephone had to take a few deep breaths, trying to bring herself to cum. "I'm... About to," she said lightly, a few seconds before she came.

Kilo was about to cry as she licked the cum. It was disgusting and all she could think about was wishing Persephone would cum. Hades smiled when she said she was about to and told Kilo "When she cums, you drink it." Kilo nodded and begain to lick agian. Persephone came and she tried to drink it but half of it ended up on her face. She looked up at her friend not bothering to wipe it off and began to cry. Everything was not how she wanted it. It was all so diffrent than what she was used to. She forgot to unchain Persephone and just fell next to her sobbing. "I'm sorry. I thought it would be better. He's so mean."

She continued to refuse to look into the other girl's eyes. "It's surprising to think he was ever any other way," she said, sighing. She was hurting and really just wanted to fall asleep. She couldn't though, she didn't want to fall asleep in case he took the opportunity to hurt Kalosyni more. He'd do it anyway, but if she was awake she could try to convince him not to. "Clean... Your face off," Persephone told her, turning to the other girl.

She wiped her face off got up and grabbed the sheet. When she walked back over she realized she never unchained her friend so she did. "Sorry." Kilo wrapped herself up in the sheet and left some for Persephone then rested her head on her arm. The cell, surprisingly enough, was starting to get really cold. Soon enough Kilo was shivering and not long after that she could see her breath. "Persephone, whats happening?" She chattered threw her teeth.

She wasn't entirely sure, but she could feel the air getting colder too. She didn't even move when Kalo unchained her. "I don't know Kalo," she replied, her eyes starting to droop. Now she really couldn't fall asleep, but with the cold air and her soreness, her body was getting weaker. "Try to stay awake," she said, more to herself than to the other girl. "Get closer," she said to Kalo, reddening a little. "Try to stay warm."

Kalo moved in and wrapped her arms around Persephone and let the sheet drape over both of them. She was frightened but being in the arms of her friend she felt safer. Her head rested on Persephones arm and she slowly fell asleep. Really she didn't even know she was.

When Kalo's breathing softened, she knew the girl must've fallen asleep. Now she really couldn't sleep. Who knew what would happen to them if they both fell asleep? Even so, Persephone didn't hold out much longer. Soon, she was asleep too, shivering a little.

((Were going to hold a little longer.))

Kilo woke up feeling it had gotten colder. She pulled herself even closer to Persephone. "Persephone." she whispered. It was getting very cold. "Persephone. Wake up. It's cold."

((That's fine with me~))

She woke up when she heard Kalo's voice. "It's been cold," she groaned softly. Persephone sat up, yawning. "Why's it getting so cold?" she asked, hugging herself and shivering.

"I don't know. It keeps getting colder." she said shivering too. "Can we umm... huddle for warmth?" She hid her face and blushed a little. She scooted over to Persephone and wraped the sheet around them before she hugged her friend. "Do you think it's Hades?"

She nodded, not hesitating this time to make contact with the other girl. "Probably..." she replied, sighing a little as she hugged the other girl. "I don't understand why. He can't possibly get any pleasure from freezing us," she said, spitefully.

Hades walked in a second later and walked up to the 'cuddling' girls. Instantly the room became warm "Aww, are my girls starting to like each other? Kilo closed her eyes and hugged tighter, purely out of fear. "Please don't hut us master." "Oh no, I won't hurt you." hades said throwing something over to them. It was a double sided dildo. Kilo blushed "You don't really-" "Yes, I do. Persephone, you don't mind fitting it in first?" he said with a smile, "or I can fit myself into both of you." Kilo glanced at her friend half hoping she would choose dildo. It was much smaller and atleast it was less lesbian... a dick was sort of involved...

As the warmth washed over them, she turned to cast a glare his way. Persephone froze when she saw the object he'd brought in. Now that was absolutely... "Disgusting," Persephone said, unable to hold her tongue this time. "No, that's disgusting and I absolutely refuse to touch that thing," she said. She knew that Kalo was looking at her hopefully and, she'd admit, it probably wouldn't hurt as much as him. But there was no way in hell.

"Really? Servant, take your position." Kalo nodded and raised her butt into the air. She closed her eyes and looked down as he lined himself up. "Works for me." he shoved himself into the small girl and her eyes widened. He wasn't anything close to gental. Her mouth oppened to scream but nothing could come out. Her arms gave was but he held her other end up and moved vigorously.

She looked away, tearing up again. "Oh... I'm so sorry..." she whispered, not looking. She knew well that the girl's face would be painful, and just from the noise she knew he wasn't going easy on her. Why'd she have to say that? Kalo would probably be upset with her now. She couldn't help it though.

When he came in her he kicked her onto the ground ever she lay motionless. She looked like she was going threw shock from her fucking. "Your turn. Get in position." he told Persephone. "Look how pleased your friend is. Don't you want it?"