Hades and Persephone

For a moment, Persephone looked at the servant nervously. "Um... Uh..." she stuttered, covering herself as soon as her hands were free. "I'd ask for a way out but... That's out of the question, huh?" she asked, "At least... Some clothes, or a sheet? And I am kind of hungry."

"A sheet?" She said then thinking "Sheet sheet." She ran out of the room and came back with a clean white sheet. "Here you are." she said happily. "Now, food... I don't think I can get you that but I can get you water." She said running out again and coming back with a large glass of water. "Here. I hope he didn't hurt you too much but when he is gone he said I can take care of you." She sounded like she had won the lottery. "I'm supposed to do what he does to you but you can just say I do right?"

She took the sheet and wrapped it around herself, then waited for the small servant to come back with the water. It was a little disappointing, but it would wash the taste out of her mouth. Persephone drank it all and looked up at the girl. "I'm not sure you would be able to inflict such pain on me," she replied, "I'll tell him though." She sighed a little and scooted over to lean against the wall. Her hands were in between her legs and she was blushing. "It really hurts... Can you do anything to take the pain away?" she asked.

"I- I can try." She said running out to grab a pillow and another sheet. "Here." She put the pillow down and covered it with the sheet. "Now put your chest on the pillow and I have this towel for your head." She sounded a bit nervous "I, umm. I am not good at massages... well not as good as master Hades but I can try to help." She put the rolled up towel below Persephone's head and then one at her ankles too. "Ok. I don't have massage oil but I can try." She started trying and it would have been better with oil but regardless it still wasn't anywhere near as great as Hades. Instead of making the whole body feel good it was only the spots she was working on. If they were on earth she might have been praised for such work but in the underworld she was just second class.

Persephone blushed, then shook her head quickly. "No-no," she said to the girl. "It's fine... I... I'm sure he's only going to tear me up later again," she said, sighing. "Don't worry about it, you've been nice enough already," she told her, giving her a weak smile. "Eh... What's your name?"

"Master Hades says I don't deserve to have a name." She said rubbing her arm as she stood up. "Um... is there anything else I can do for you?" She said holding her head down.

She frowned, holding out a hand to the girl. "Well... Then I'll give you a name," she said. "I'll call you Kalosyni. And 'master' Hades, won't be able to have a say in it, because we won't tell him."

"Oh." She said smiling "I thought being named was something really special." She said with a growing smile "Thank you." She was very happy to be named but right then she heard foot steps coming down the hall. Right away she knew it was Hades "Please, so he won't hurt me more." She said pulling Persephone over to the chains to lock her up again. "I'm really sorry but." Before even locking her up she pushed her hand into Persephone's vagina just for the painful moan then started locking her up "I'm really sorry. Please don't hate me."

Persephone managed to give her a genuine smile. She heard the footsteps too, and saw the sudden panic come over the servent girl's face. She was taken back to the chains and locked up. She let out a cry of pain as the girl's hand went to her vagina, adding to the pain that was already there. Biting her lip, her eyes teary, she shook her head at the girl. "Don't worry," she mouthed, showing the girl that she understood why she had to do that.

She pulled her arm out right when Hades walked in and bowed. "I hope I didn't disappoint Master Hades." He looked at her then walked over to Persephone and stood before her.

"Did you enjoy your time with my little servant?" He asked with a smirk. "I hope she didn't let you slide too much for it being your first day." He said slapping Kalosyni to the floor before checking to make sure all the chains were secure. Kalosyni just stayed on her knees and held her cheek, not saying anything to him. After seeing the chains were secure he smiled "You did good now go the the corner." Kalosyni nodded and ran over to the corner and wrapped herself up in the sheet. "Sorry Master Hades." She said.

"Now then slave." He said looking down at Persephone "What did my little servant do to you?"

She winced as Kalosyni pulled her hand back out. She didn't reply, trying to make it look like she was angry and in pain. Well... Angrier and in more pain than she was. She winced again when he slapped Kalosyni, but tried not to say anything in the girl's defense. She looked up when he asked her a question.

Rather than answer the question directly, she said, "You and your servants are equally disgusting beings, you all deserve to be here, away from the more respectable Olympians." She hoped the servent girl would realize she was only saying this to Hades, but didn't really mean it.

Kalosyni flinched when she heard her call her disgusting and saying that she deserved to be down here. She hid her face in the sheets until she was startled by Hades voice "Are you really upset because the slave called you a name?" He sounded furious. "Teach her a lesson. Show me what you did to her." Kalosyni was going to object but he hit her at her hesitation "That's an order." With tears Kalosyni said "Yes master." and ran over to Kalosyni and shoved her arm in again. She was small and her arm was smaller than Hades dick but it would still hurt. Kalosyni wanted to say sorry but with tears she just started to move, only with her fist inside. "Use your arm." Kalosyni nodded and pushed into Persephone so she had a little bit of her arm inside. She looked up at Hades who nodded and smiled "Keep going." Kalosyni started to move her arm again and slapped her bum a single time before hades told her to pull it out. He walked out of the room and she waited for the sound of his feet to be gone. "I'm sorry." She said in tears as she hugged Persephone.

She felt bad, seeing Kalosyni upset. Though, as the girl shoved her fist inside, Persephone screamed. She started crying again, the pain was too much, even if she wasn't being as harsh as Hades. When Kalosyni finally pulled out and hugged her, she was sobbing gently. It took her a moment, taking deep breaths to be able to talk. "It's fine," she managed to gasp out. "It's fine... I'm sorry for the things I said. I didn't mean it towards you," she told the girl.

Hades walked in silently as Kalosyni was hugging Persephone. She was crying as well now, she felt really bad for hurting her. "I'm really sorry." Hades smiled grew "So you two are friends now?" Kalosyni gasped but didn't look back, she hugged Persephone tightened and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry Master Ha-" She was cut off when he slapped her though she managed to stay up by holding onto Persephone. "Lets play a game." He said walking around the two. "You have two options, one is you my little dear." He said holding Persephones face up to his so she faced him "Can play with my little servant. or" He said starting to circle again. "I will cause extreme sexual pain to my servant girl in front of you." He said thinking. "So either you will be humiliated and just to bump up the stakes I will join in or your little friend will get her virginity taken."

She held onto Kalosyni, even as she was slapped. She looked at him, her expression filled with fear now. "N-no!" she begged him. "No please don't... Don't drag her into this," Persephone said. "Please... I'll do anything you want me to do with you. Just let her go, don't make her do anything."

"Take my chains off," Persephone told him, pleading. "I'll touch you anyway you want, I swear, I'll do anything if you just let her go and don't hurt her."

He smiled at her when she freaked out about the offer. "Well now. You think I want you to do perverted things with me?" He said with a growing smile "No, I want to make you cry, make your life miserable as a way to get to Zues." He walked over to Kalosyni and pulled her out of her arms "and you would do perverted things for my little servant girl?" He threw Kalosyni to the floor. "Well that makes me wonder. Emotional pain can sometimes be worse than physical." He said tearing her simple white dress off. Kalosyni looked frightened but she didn't move other than looking away and closing her eyes. "So I will ask you again. Do you want to play with her or shall I?"

((I don't know what to do T^T))

She shook her head quickly, still in tears. "I don't want..." she started, but she stopped herself. "F-fine, I will," she said, sighing and putting her head down. Being forced to play with another girl, now this was rather degrading. "I'll do it," she told him. At least the girl could hold onto her virginity, she wouldn't have to feel the pain.

((Don't worry about it. Really if you don't want FxF then you can skip it))

He smiled when she said she would do it. He made this choice three times worse for her than the other one but it didn't mater. He picked the servant girl up by her hair and dragged her over to Persephone. He chained Kalosyni up with her legs oppened in front of Persephone and he smiled. "Their, now lick it." Kalosyni looked frightened "You don't have to." she said covering her breast in embarrassment and trying to close her legs. "Really, it's fine. I will let him take me to spare you some pain." she said with tears in her eyes. If not then please be gental with me." she looked at Persephone with a tear falling down her cheek. "He is going to push into you too."

"Aww, isn't this touching?" he said with a smile as he stood behind Persephone "She offering to lose her virginity to spare your pain her humiliation." he said walking around the two for a second seeing the hesitation. "You have five seconds."

((I'll obscurely reference it))

"I'm sorry, I refuse to let that happen to you," Persephone told her, sighing softly. With one final glare at Hades, she proceeded to do as she was was told. She was shaking, but wasn't sure if it was from embarassment or anger. Either way, Persephone was fully intent on doing whatever Hades told her to do, if only to spare Kalosyni the pain of having him push into her. She could take it, barely, but the other girl was smaller.

Kalo let out a small "Ahh." as she felt the tongue touch her. She tried to close her legs but they were still chained. Her body was tense as the feeling overwhelmed her. Before then she never felt pleasure of any kind. Hades smiled and walked behind Persephone. "Oh, you like that don't you?" he said as he smacked her butt. "Don't stop or the deals off." he said sticking it inside her "Not even for this." he viciously moved focused on causing as much pain as possible. "You can stop when you drink her cum."