Hades and Persephone

He was pushing his luck, but she had to remind herself it was for his safety. If she could just hold out until Hades left, then she'd hopefully be given some rest. When he came without warning, she pulled away, coughing and gagging a little. She'd swallowed it though, knowing they'd be mad at her if she didn't. She looked up and glared at them both for a moment, knowing what she was expected to say. "It's... Delicious," she said angrily.

"Now then, that wasn't very convincing." He said with a nervous glance at Master Hades "Now then, what do you want?" He hoped she would keep going. Master Hades was sure to leave soon, he wouldn't stay for all of it would he? Still, maybe she would cum fast and then he would try to hurry it up in her ass. That way they would be finished and Hades would leave then he could apologize.

Raising her eyebrow slightly, she sighed. "Apparently, I want your cock in a hole of my choosing, then I want you to lay down and let me move until I cum," she told him flat-out, unable to resist. It wasn't like she was being out-right defiant, neither of them would get hurt for that. "So please, oh please, stick your cock in my vagina or something," she said in a flat voice.

It wasn't exactly begging but it was close to it he guessed... Hades wouldn't be pleased with the progress so far but maybe he would let it go... He laid down on his back and waited for her to mount him. "I'm ready."

With a soft sigh, she got on top of him. She couldn't help but tear up as he went in, feeling the soreness and pain from the previous times, which did no good to the pain and soreness she'd still been feeling from when Hades went in. It was feeling so much worse now. She started moving her hips, rather quickly this time, in hopes of cumming soon. It worked, because after a while she came and finally pulled off of him.

"Did you enjoy it?" He said feeling her cum and get off. "Now lets finish this up." he said standing and waiting for her to shake her hips a little as if inviting him in. He really wanted to finish this, she clearly wasn't enjoying any of it. How did Master Hades enjoy such cruel things? It was horrible.

She didn't reply, she merely went down on her hands and knees and starting shaking her hips a little. She really just wanted to get this over with, and hoped Hades would leave after they were finished with the list. She didn't really want to deal with him though... She'd forgotten that she wanted to yell at him. She continued swaying her hips and wishing the servant boy would hurry up.

He was mesmerized by her swaying hips and beautiful body. He never really noticed it before. He stepped over to her and lined up before moving as hard as he could in her ass, he was going to cum fast. He held onto her hips as he went though his hardest wouldn't even shake her, he wasn't strong at all. Soon he came and pulled out. "Punish her for not doing everything perfectly." Hades said still watching. "How so Master Hades?" "Make her eat the cum that drips out of her ass. "You heard him."

She winced a little. It hadn't been too rough, but it still managed to hurt a little. Once he was out though, Persephone breathed a gentle sigh of relief. She looked up quickly though, raising an eyebrow and sitting up. "I'm afraid I have to decline, see, I'm not that flexible," she said defiantly. It was directed more to Hades than to the boy.

Hades smiled "Oh, don't worry." He slid a bowl over to the boy and he nodded. Nervously he picked it up and whispered in her ear "I'm sorry, but he is making me do this." After placing the bowl he pulled her ass over it and spread her but cheek letting some of the cum drip out of her and into the bowl. He was glad she let him do it, otherwise Master Hades would hand him the whip... He didn't want to hurt her. He backed away from her when it stopped dripping and he pointed at the bowl "Eat."

She glared at Hades, reddening a little as she was handed the bowl. It would do her no use to argue now, they were both watching her and who knew what Hades would do if she refused this time. She lifted the bowl shakily and drank it, only to end up gagging and spitting some of it out. "You absolutely disgust me," she said, turning to fix Hades with a glare. "Aren't you man enough to do the torturing yourself? You have to use your poor servants. Pathetic," she blurted out before she could stop herself. She paled quickly and covered her mouth.

"Really? Well I guess you don't remember all that I put you threw before." He said walking over to her. "Servant, go to the corner." He nodded and couldn't help but run to the corner not looking to see what he would do. "I guess I get to teach you want pain is then." He pulled her up by her arms and chained her to the wall before raising her. She hung by her arms and Hades chained her ankles. Any fighting that she tried to do ended up with a slap across her face. He walked out of the room only to return with a whip "Look, I found a toy for you." The first thing he did was whip her breast then he just lashed out everywhere from her neck down. He stopped when her body was mostly red "Did you like that?"

Persephone honestly hadn't meant for all of that to come out, not all at once like it did at least. She tried pulling from his grip, but all that happened was him slapping her pretty hard. She waited worriedly as leaned against the wall, knowing he wouldn't be gone for long. Sure enough, he returned with a whip. With widened eyes, she cried out in pain as he whipped her over and over again. When he was done, she hung her head and was in tears. She shook her head in response to his question, trying to stop the gentle sobs from escaping her lips.

"I guess I didn't punish you enough then." He said with a grin as he whipped her again over the breast and let it sting her for a second before he did it again. He picked up her head so she was looking at him "I'll ask you again. Did you like that?" As he spoke he let his whip tap against her bare body.

The servant boy wasn't watching and even covered his ears trying to block out all the sounds of her pain. When she stopped he looked up and she shook her head. Immediately his head dropped again and he covered his ears.

She whimpered as he hit her again, looking at him when he raised her chin. She still had a defiant look in her eyes, but this time she nodded. "Yes... master," she said, half-heartedly. There were oh-so-many things she wanted to say to him, but she was tired and now her body stung.

"Good, you are to rest on the wall as the rest of your punishment." He walked out without another word and the servant boy didn't even glance up this time. He just listened as Master Hades footsteps got further away.