Gym court

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casper opened the door, giving an awkward smile.
Charles followed him from behind, swinging his arms around casper's shoulders.
"Come to the kitchen... We'll talk things out." Casper said.
"Everything will be fine I swear." Charles said, now holding onto Garret.

"I don't feel like everything is fine Charles." Garrett admitted and glanced at him, raising his eyebrows to accent his point.

Charles sat down at the table in the kitchen. Casper pulled out a chair for Garret, trying his best to stay calm.
"So... What happened when you told them?" Charles asked as Casper sat down.

"Mags flipped out. Literally flipped out, I guess she's in a bit of denial, has been for a few years. But I finally told her, straight out told her that I was bisexual and she isn't talking to me. She doesn't even use Hannah as a messenger or anything." he explained and sighed, putting his head into his hands. "When my dad finds out I'll get a black eye for sure."

Charles put his hand over his.
"...call the police if he does." Casper retorted from across the room.
"Move out, get a job. That's what I did." Casper said.

Charles held on tighter to his hand. "What did she say?"

He glanced at Casper and then back at Charles, then down at their hands. "She was silent for a few minutes. Then asked me what brought and I told her that it happened years ago at one of the army stations. The commanding officer's son was gay and we got high, then he had alcohol because he was over 21. And obviously stuff happened and I didn't mind it. We had a thing that summer and then he moved before I did." he explained.

"Oh I see." Charles held on tighter to him. It was getting late.
"Are you going home or staying here?" Casper asked.

Garrett looked over at Casper, a little annoyed. "Do you not want me here?" he asked and began to get up. "I'll leave, I'm serious." he continued and began to dig for his keys.

"I'm not trying to be mean."he growled. "I'm trying my best."

"Because of what? You know I'm going to take your boy toy away?" he accused and pulled his keys out finally. "Look, Charles we can talk about this later okay? In private or something." he shook his head and looked at him.

Charles whimpered and almost choked up on tears. He stiffened up and stood up.
He both gave them stern looks. " no, we're going to talk about it now.upstairs." He said.
"Follow me."

Garrett began to protest, then shut his mouth and followed them both upstairs, a frown plastered on his face and his hands shoved back into his pockets a bit forcefully.

"Stay in this room until you get it together." Charles pointed to casper's bedroom.
He pushed them both in and shut the door, locking it. "You guys are acting like children." He shouted from the other side of the door.
Casper let out a large sigh.

"Did he just put us into time out together?" he asked and smirked a little. He couldn't believe this, what did he do wrong?

Casper looked around his own room, realizing that some of charles clothes were on the bed.
"I'm so sorry about this."

"Look man, I'm sorry that I'm ruining- this." he motioned around him and sighed. "I didn't think it would get this bad already."

"He just wanted an open relationship and I can't share." He scoffed. "I ruined it for him."

"Then why agree to an open relationship?" he asked and leaned against the wall looking at him.

"Because I thought it would be easy." He admitted. Casper shoved Charles' preppy clothes of the bed. He then paused for a minute. " I think I know why he locked us in here." He said with shock and clarity.

"Besides to maybe rip each others' throats out?" he asked sarcastically, a hint of annoyance lingering. "Amuse me Casper."

Status
Not open for further replies.