Gym court

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh no, he's fine. Charles just needs to think over things." He reassured him.

"Alright, just tell him I'm sorry if it was my fault okay?" He sighed and turned to walk away

"I don't know what's going through his head." He retorted, casually following him.

He glanced behind him and frowned a little. "And I'm supposed to?" he asked, saying it to himself as he walked to class.

"Just... If he goes with you, treat him right. Get that?" He said sitting at his desk.

"I treat everyone I get into a relationship with, with respect." he replied and looked at him dead on. "That's just how I work okay? I'm sorry if I do take him away from you."

"No, it's fine. I tried my best." Casper went though they day writing down notes.

"Casper? Can I call Garret's?" Charles asked as he sat on the kitchen counter.
"Yeah..." Casper handed him the house phone.
"Hello?"

"Hello?" he asked as he was doing his homework in his room. "Charles?" he asked a bit surprised once he recognized the voice on the other end.

"What are you sorry about?" he asked softly and slowly closed his math book, leaning back in his bed. "You did nothing wrong...."

"I ruined it for you didn't I?" He said getting quieter.

"No! No no Charles you didn't ruin anything. It was on me I was too forward. I get like that when I'm high." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose

"Did you tell Maggie yet?" He asked, getting more comfortable.

"Yeah actually I did and she is currently not speaking to me." He sighed as she walked by his door and giving him a look.

"He's gone for the week." he replied and shook his head. "So it gives me enough time to be terrified to tell him."

Charles felt sympathy for him, letting out a whimper.
"Still, did Maggy say something before she stopped talking?" He asked, another pause came again.
"... Can you come over here? I'm at casper's house."

"I'll come over now. And I'll explain everything that happened there." he said as Hannah knocked on his door.
"Mags and I are heading to the movies, wanna go?" she asked and he shook his head, still on the phone.
"Charles just invited me over, so I'm going there instead. Thanks though Hannah." he sighed and she smiled a bit before heading downstairs. "Give me like, fifteen minutes."

Casper stayed silent, waiting for Garret to arrive. He knew what was going on.
Casper kept watching the front door from his couch.

He made it there in ten instead of fifteen and knocked on the door, then awkwardly shoved his hands in his pockets, rocking on his feet. This wasn't going to be a smooth sailing visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.