Gym court

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casper, only a thin blanket covering his nude body, was sleeping lightly. He blinked open his eyes, surprised to find that Charles had snuck in his room to sleep there. He wasn't wearing anything either. Did he forget everything?

Garrett rolled over, looking at Casper and then getting a bit of a smile, then noticing Charles and his eyes went wide. Why was Charles not wearing anything?

"He probably joined us but I guess we didn't remember." He whispered as he brushed Charles' cheek. Charles woke up a bit and then cuddled next to him, getting back to sleep."

"I certainly don't remember that." He said and then looked at at Casper. "Did we uh- we did didn't we?" He asked trying to remember most of it. Was he drunk?

"Oh jeez I didn't expect it to go that far…" he said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Don't be ashamed of it," he closed his eyes, trying to sleep away the morning.

He looked at him and rolled over, closing his eyes against the sun and slowly falling back asleep though the back of his mind was full of worry thanks to the drama that he might've just gotten himself into.

Charles went back home, he was trying his best to be a good son after all.
Casper changed into lazy clothes and was downstairs watching Saturday news.

A while later Garrett got dressed and then headed downstairs swinging his keys. "I'm uh, heading home. This was great it really was but I gotta think some stuff over I guess."

"Yeah... It's not like i expected you to stay." He laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it though." He sighed as he flipped through the tv channels.
"Take your time to think it out."

Last edited by a moderator:
He laughed a little and walked over, patting him on the shoulder. "See you around." He said and walked out, getting into his car and driving back home.

Charles came back that night. Everything was good... For now.
Casper forgot that the day after this, it would be graduation day, for him and not Charles.

Garrett went back to a tense household. Margret still ignoring him, Hannah trying to ease the tension and Garrett himself having the inner turmoil of having to tell his dad. Oh what a sight that'll become.

Casper hung to his house phone, anticipating for Garret to answer.
He had to say some news.

He was in his room for some gone and when his phone rang he picked up, not expecting a call. "Hello?"

"Hi... Can you watch over charles when I go to college," he choked up.
"I'm staying here for a month and then going."

"You want me to watch over your boyfriend?" He asked surprised. He hoped he knew what would probably happen while he was away, and Garrett wouldn't really feel any remorse.

You could here charles crying in the background. He broke the news to him and he didn't want him to leave.
"He's too young for me, I'm an adult now and he's only 15." Casper could feel Charles' arms wrap around him as the muffled sobs continued.

"So you want me to watch over him?" He asked. Garrett wasn't much older, he would be in school another year before he graduated.

Status
Not open for further replies.