Gym court

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, I'm sure." He said opening his eyes shortly and then closing them again.

"Alright." He sighed and finally laid beside him, glancing at him.

he looked rather much like a classic art painting when he snoozed for a little bit. He was still, soft and meek.
"...I'm surprised you aren't doing anything to me while I nap."

"Would you rather I do?" He asked amused and leaned on his elbow to get a better view.

He chuckled and softly kissed his lips. "Oh now you're all shy?" He teased and smiled.

"Well, I didn't know if you would ease into it as easily." Charles meekly said.

"I wouldn't care either way." He chuckled and sat up completely, his hand resting against Charles' hip.

Charles examined his hand, then looked back up at him.
He stayed silent for a while.

"You sure?" He asked and looked at his face, his thumb making circles along his hip bone.

He smiled slightly and repositioned himself to where he had taken his pants down and began rubbing him gently.

Charles covered his face, getting more embarrassed. "...I...Uh..." He muttered.
He sat up, still covering his face. "I have to go home."

Garrett stopped and pulled his hand away. "What's wrong? I thought this was what you wanted you were giving off that vibe." he said, obviously confused.

"I feel strange... I wasn't this scared with other people." He said.
Charles felt...odd and out of place.

Garrett sat up and looked at him a bit serious. "I'm sorry. I-I'll go. Let you collect your thoughts." he said and avoided eye contact.
It was awkward now, he wasn't prepared for such a mood change.

Charles didn't get a blink of sleep that might, even though he stayed at casper's house. Casper let him stay there for the day and went to check on Garret at school.

"Hey! Garret!" The grungy teenager shouted from across the courtyard.

"Hey!" he called back and walked over. "Casper right?" he asked and smiled a bit. "What's up man?"

"Everything's great... Charles told me about it." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets.
"He wanted to say that he's sorry."

Garrett suddenly felt a bit awkward that he knew everything and sighed. "Is he okay?" He asked a bit concerned. "He wasn't himself yesterday."

Status
Not open for further replies.