Gym court

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah... We share him. So I don't mind you doing stuff with him." Charles smiled at what he said.
"You can come over here, this will probably be the last time we see each other."

"Um, you sure? I really don't want to intrude on anything...." he sighed even though he did want to go over there and see them again.

Casper took a deep breath. " charles really wants to see you, he wants someone there until I leave next week."

Garrett made a face to himself and finally sighed. "Fine. Fine I'm coming." he said and hung up before Casper could say anything else.H e was such a sucker sometimes.

"Why do you have to leave? How many years?" Charles kept holding on to him, having a hard time letting Casper sit down.
"I'll be gone for a long time but Garret will be here to watch you." He said.

After about half an hour Garrett showed up and knocked on the door, then walking in. "I'm here guys...."

Charles ran to him, jumping up and down for a hug. His eyes were red from crying and him jumping up and down made him seem more young.

"Charles, Charles easy buddy." he laughed and gave him a big hug. "You're acting like an excited puppy."

Charles held on to him right, letting his cheek kisses lead down to Garret's neck then jumping of of him.
Casper sat down on the couch, letting his feet rest on the coffee table. The book 'Lolita' by Vladimir nobakov rested with a powder blue bookmark, obviously Charles'.
Casper was now The symbol of Humbert and Charles of Lolita.

"Alright, I'm here what's up?" he asked with a chuckle and walked towards Casper, sitting on the chair across from him and becoming Charles over.

"Charles... Come here." Casper grabbed him gently by the arm and let him sit down on his lap.
"You do realize, that when I've done my years at college, you'll still be 17." Casper said, trying to ease him.
"I don't really care though."
Casper gave Garret a look.
"Garret, please say something."

"Uh, I uh- Charles, it'll fly by buddy trust me. Focus on tennis and school." he suggested and shrugged not knowing what to say.

"... You'll be an adult by then." Charles mumbled as he got up and sat by Garret this time.
"Yes, exactly. "

"And then once you're an adult you can just go be with Casper all you want... I'll be heading off to school, probably in the army like my dad and you can find Casper, be with him again." he offered and wrapped an arm around his torso giving him a one armed hug.

Charles squeezed his arm. "Are you going to be in the relationship?" He asked Garret
Casper gave Charles a sad look.

He looked between Charles and Casper, catching Casper's glance. "Buddy I don't know...." he sighed and looked at Charles with a sad look.
"Casper really wants to hang onto you from what I've seen..."

"I think this night it will just be you and Charles, the next night it will just be and him." Casper said.
He really did want Garret to be apart of this.
Casper went into his bedroom.

His brows went up in surprise. Oh, this really WAS an open relationship. "Well, then I guess I have you to myself then..."

Charles smiled and got up, walking to the kitchen.
"Yeah, I guess you do." Charles said as he went back to Garret handing him a beer.

He took it and opened it, taking a big swig from the bottle. "Trying to get my drunk already?" he asked in a teasing tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.