Gym court

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Amuse you?" Casper said.
He took him by the shoulders and pushed him onto the bed, forcefully and full anger. Yet there was something else. "Amused yet?"

"I don't know, depends.You really want to do that to a wrestler." Garrett said back and rolled them over, pushing Casper into the bed. "Now I'm laughing."

Casper tried to kick him off but soon gave up. "... I already hate you." He said smiling.

"Well we can agree on the fact that we hate each other hmmm?" he asked and half smiled, loosening his grip on him a little bit.

"Your looks make up for it." He smirked.
He frowned at the loose grip.

"Oh they do?" he asked back with bit of a quiet laugh and leaned his head down a bit. "So you don't like to share, yet you're coming into me right now...."

"It's what charles wants... And I'm easing in to it." He said smiling, gripping onto his arms.

"Must you do everything he wants? Why not think for yourself?" he asked softly, putting a bit of pressure back onto Casper and pushing him into the bed again.

"I like to please people," his breath hitched at the pressure.

"Then please me..." Garrett said simply, his dominant nature beginning to shine through again.

Charles gave him a rough kiss, grabbing onto his hair, tugging lightly.

He kissed back, letting go of Casper's shoulders and just laying himself on top of him, kissing deeper for a few minutes then pulling away. "I'm pleased." he half smiled.

Casper stayed silent, letting everything process through his mind. His typical grunge outfit was peeling off at this point.

He sat up slightly and began to slid off Caspers shirt, going slow with a grin.

Casper was getting more and more comfortable. "... What are you doing there?"

"If you and Charles are in such an open relationship then he wouldn't mind right?" he asked and arched a brow at him.

"Good." he chuckled and finished pulling his shirt off, tracing his chest slowly and going in for another kiss.

(Can we skip to the morning after?)

Casper gave in, letting himself go a little bit more. "I didn't know this was how you settled problems." He said. " not taking yours off?"

(Yeah)
He slid his jacket off and then his shirt with a smile and resumed his same position as before.

Groggily he opened his eyes against the glare of the sun through the shades and began to stretch a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.