Gym court

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm... Me and Casper are always open." He remarked as he bounced the tennis ball, giving it a few shots at the wall.
"How do you know he's straight?"

"I've met his girlfriends.... He's straight." she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't even think about going for my brother.... Even if he was gay, wouldn't be your type."

"He has a type?" Charles laughed as he continued to practice his tennis. An hour went by and the same truck with his boyfriend came to pick him up.
"I want a proper talk with him garret next time." He said as he went into the truck, kissing his partner.

"In your dreams." She scoffed and turned awsy from him. Was he seriousky hitting on him right now? It was their first day for petes sake. And she swore Garrett was straight- right?

It was a regular Thursday, jocks and goths and preps. Charles sat at his lunch table, flipping through some books.
He just finished the great Gatsby and now he read the First page of Lolita. He looked up at her as she crossed him, noticing garret that followed her. "Hey!"

Garrett looked over and walked towards them, giving them a grin. "Hey, Charles right?" He asked and Margret stopped, turning around and sighing. That boy was ruthless! It was Garrett of all people- he was straight as a pole.

"Garret?" He said smiling, giving him his best smile. That adorable smile that everybody hated.

"Nice pearly whites man." He nodded and chuckled. "You know any good gyms in the area?" He asked and leaned on the table a little. "I was training a bit to get back intonfootball shape." He shrugged and Margret groaned, walking away from this.

Charles laughed at the comment, as a thank you. "Umm... There's smiths' gym. Quite big and clean, but I only do tennis." Charles turned the page, he was a little bit weirded out by reading Lolita.

"Thanks bro." He chuckled and glanced around. "Did you see Mags leave?" He asked and looked.down at Charles again. "What are you reading there?" He asked and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah, she left." Charles looked up at him,trying to read him.
"I'm reading Lolita, it's gross but I keep reading it."

"Why not choose something- not so gross?" He asked as Hannah swooped in.
"Garrett, Margret looks mad what did you do this time?" She scolded and he sighed.
"Nothing. Look I'll meet you soon okay I was in the middle of a conversation."
"Fine. Just hurry it up with your friend over here okay?" She said in a hurried tone and glanced over at Charles. "Hi by the way. And cute outfit." She smiled and the. Walked away across the courtyard to Margret sitting at a table.

"Thanks..." Charles glanced back and then back to Garret.
"You have a girlfriend?" Charles asked bluntly, not beating around the bush. Charles closed his book and shoved it into his bag, pulling out that cola flavored Chapstick.

"No, broke up with her before I left." He shrugged and looked at Charles curiously. "You actually like that flavor? I tried it once, Hannah had it lying around. Tasted nasty." He laughed a little.

Charles put on the Chapstick, then shoved it into his bag. "I like soda though." He smiled.

"...so no girlfriend?"

"No." He chuckled. Didn't he just say that? "If you know anyone who's interested in a sporty guy, let me know." He chuckled again and shook his head.
"Garrett Xavier get your ass over here! Don't make me say your full name…" Mags threatened and glared at him.

"I'm interested in sporty guys." Charles mumbled to himself as he continued to read.

"Maybe a different day. When Margaret's not about to blow up and go crazy." Garrett laughed and smiled a bit.

Charles ripped a paper out of his notebook, then weighting in it with red pen.
He stuck it in front of Garret as he walked to class.
The cursive red words read:
Meet me in the library.

He glanced at the paper and then placed it in his pocket. He couldn't let Margaret find out, she wouldn't believe him if he told her he played for both teams. No one would- especially not his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.