Gym court

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm..." Charles rested his lips on his neck, not really kissing but just resting.

Garrett took another drag, smiling a bit more and tightening his arm around Charles' waist.

"Your sister is still in denial." He giggled as he swung his arms around his shoulders.

"She's always been." he scoffed and looked down at him. "She's like our dad, stubborn as hell and always having a hard time accepting new things within the family setting." he sighed and leaned his head down a little. "So I plan on rubbing this in her face."

"I don't know yet. She's so unpredictable I just plan as I go along." he explained blowing out again.

"You already have your hands around my waist, make a move or I'll leave you." He said jokingly.

"You won't do that. I'd follow you and make you kiss me." he laughed and leaned down again, blowing out and then kissing his lips gently.

He returned the favor, giving his best efforts. He still had some smoke in his mouth.

He pulled away soon after, laughing a little as he saw the cloud of smoke in between them rise. "Maybe I should give some warning next time…" he half smiled and took another drag

"Oh crap! I have history after this!" He said looking at his watch, then putting it out.
"Oh god, I can't go in this state of being." He said as he rubbed his red eyes.

"Then chill up here with me until your eyes are a bit less- red and dilated." He laughed and took a final drag before putting it out.

Charles nodded as he stepped away from the door. The day was getting quieter and the stillness filled the air.
"You should really tell her," he said as he laid on the ground.

"I just don't know when…" Garrett sighed and looked down at him before squaring beside him. "Maybe this weekend."

"I should probably get going." He mumbled as he remained where he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stay a while…" he pushed gently, half smiling and letting his lips trail his jawline gently.

"My father will get angry-" Charles choked up as Garret did that.

"Then I'll let you go. I know all about that." He said softly, planting a soft one on the corner of his lips. "Head to class it's alright, I'll chill here until schools over."

"No, no, I'll stay." Charles closed his eyes, uncrossing his arms and letting tension go.

"You sure?" Garrett asked and pulled back to look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.