Gym court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles waited, he did some homework to pass the time. He kept grinning to himself as he played with his hair and doodled in his notes.

Garrett finished lunch and stopped by his locker before skipping his next class and going to the library, telling Margaret and Hannah he forgot something in his locker. He walked in and sat at one of the smaller tables in the corner, glancing around for Charles.

Charles noticed him and quickly packed up his bags.
"Hey..." Charles said, looking him up and down with those eyes. Those eyes meant vague mischievous things.

Garrett looked up and half smiled. "Where's a good spot to hang out in this school?" He asked and stood up as well, grabbing his backpack

"Corm with me," charles leaded him to the back of the library.

Following close behind he glanced around as they walked, his eyes occasionally giving Charles a once over. "How easy was it to figure out I wasn't straight?"

"I'm like a metal detector." He chuckled as he opened the doors that lead to some stairs. He ran up the flight of stairs, stopping at the door to the roof of the school.

He laughed and looked around, then walked towards the edge and looked out at the horizon. "Guess I should he less obvious huh?"

"You weren't really obvious...if I'm honest." He laughed.

"Oh well then good for me." he chuckled and turned around looking at Charles. "Why why did you want to meet me? You have a boyfriend already..."

"It's an open relationship, he knows about you." He said as he searched through his bag to pull out a plastic bag full of... Definitely not cigarettes.

"You do that?" he asked, motioning to the bag. Wasn't a big shocker, he did it back at his old school. And the school before that.

"Yeah, want one?" He said lighting one up. Charles took a drag gracefully, then blowing it out upwards.

"Yeah I could relax a bit." he shrugged and walked over to him.

"Here..." Charles held the lighter to Garret's mouth, lighting it.

Garrett nodded a thanks and took a drag, blowing it up towards the sky slowly. "So have you always lived here Charles?" he asked and took another drag.

"Yeah..." Charles said, leaning his head onto his shoulder.

Garrett looked at him and half smiled, blowing it out again. He switched hands and casually wrapped an arm around his waist.

His eyes were now a bloodshot red, while a smile slithered onto his face.
"Your sister is going to get angry,"

"I can deal with Mags. She's just stubborn." he laughed and shook his head. "It's not a big deal, Hannah's got, my back."

Status
Not open for further replies.