Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu
Natsu felt Narina enter and frowned slightly in annoyance when she left the lord out of his name that time. He would have to remind her that unless it was a friendly meeting she would always address him as lord Natsu but that was an issue for later. He closed his eyes and concentrated hard and a shadow manifestation of him appeared in front of Narina smirking a bit "so..you've come to join me am I correct?"
Jason
Jason fell back as Anael appeared in front of him. He saw the snow swirling around her and paled even more then he already had "w..what the?...snow?..its the middle of summer..." He looks at her and swallows hard and slowly climbs back to his feet. She didn't appear to be dangerous but looks could be deceiving. He had a feeling that she could crush him if she really wanted to and he really didn't want to give her a reason to. Why did she want to talk to him? how did she just appear out of no where like that? and more importantly how did she know who he was? he hand never seen her before in his life and all of a sudden she's just appearing out of no where to speak to him? This day..was about to get very strange indeed. He swallowed hard and looked at her and then hesitantly nodded his head "i...I suppose...but I'm not promising anything other then to hear what you have to say...for now at least anyways."

Anael

She blushed, she was upset that she scared him. Her voice remained gentle, kind and she took a deep breath before she continued speaking. This time she whispered. "Please forgive me. I am not trying to scare you. I also do not wish any harm to come to you. I am not sure if you believe in angels but I am one of them. I have been watching over you for a while now." She blushed once more thinking of how he may react to that. "I have seen your pain, Jason. I share the pain with you. I know your fears of loving others. You don't want that love to be taken away anymore." A couple of tears fell from her eyes. She wiped them away softly with her hands. "There is much that I can show you. Much you are able to learn. If you let me teach you."

Jason
Jason swallowed hard and stared at the girl. She seemed sincere about her apology for scaring him so he would forgive her for that..but this girl said she was an angel? what is she crazy? He believed in God and Angels and all that but..they didn't come down to earth in a physical form did they? well...they did in Bible so maybe the really did come to earth in physical form. If she was an angel though why was she coming to him? how did she know about his hesitance to love? why was she watching him?..for how long had she been watching him? "I..I don't understand..if your an angel..why are you here? what do you want from me?..how long have you been watching me?..how do you know about my...hesitance with love? what the heck is going on?..this is just...all so weird.."

Anael

She sighed, lowering her gaze, her meekness showing through. "I have been searching for a very long time for someone like you, Jason. Someone that I would be able to help and to help me as well." She clasped her hands together in front of her stomach while keeping her gaze lowered. "I have been watching you for little while. I have sat by you while you have isolated yourself, watched you as you help children. Like that lost little boy that you helped back at the park. You are very special." She lifted her eyes to meet his and offered a gentle smile. "I have even enjoyed your music. You have quite a talent." She stayed quiet for a while before continuing. "As for knowing how I know about your hesitance toward loving others, it is because I know what happened to your parents, and your grandparents. You have my most sincere sympathy. I have also lost loved ones. I know the pain that comes with losing those you care about so deeply." Her gaze fell back to the ground again. The reason that I come to you now is because, as I have said, I wish to help you. I also need you. There is much happening that Humans can not see. In a way, it makes me happy. I will tell you more if you want. I do ask that you give me a chance to be your friend."

Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason swallows hard as he listens to her explain herself. When she mentioned his music he blushed and looked to the side. He hadn't told anyone about that..the only way she could have known was either one she was some kind of creepy stalker and had been following him or two..she really was an angel and she had been following him like she had said she had. He looks to the side as he goes into thought and chews on his bottom lip. After a few moments he looks at her and swallows hard "what can I do though?..I'm just a human..I'm not anything special..yeah I helped that kid and others when they needed it but...I don't have any special talents..I'm not powerful like an angel..and what do you need help with? your an angel surely there's nothing you can't do"

Reactions: Lunita Nesta
Anael

She listened to Jason's questions then gently moved her hair over to her right shoulder before taking something from around her neck. Once she had moved her hair back to it's original place, she held up a crystal. It dangled from a plain chain. The crystal was lightly frosted. Upon holding it up close, you would be able to see snowflakes gently falling. (like a light frosted snow globe) She held it up for Jason to see. "This is where my soul is kept. It holds my soul. It will give you the special abilities you will need." She lowered it in her hands, clasping them together again. "As I have said, I have been searching for a very long time, no Human has ever worn it before. If you choose to help me, and let me help you I promise, I will never leave your side. I would bind myself to you. If you need me, you would just have to speak my name." She quietly sent a prayer that he would accept her. "There is much more to tell you. I have so much I want to speak with you about. I want to be your friend, and your ally. If you let me."

Jason
Jason stared at the crystal as she showed it to him and swallowed hard. She...would be giving him her soul? but..why? it didn't make any sense. He wasn't special..he didn't have anything going for him other then a huge inheritance but that was it. However...she seemed to believe in him..she seemed to think that he did have something that could and would help her with..whatever it was her problem was. He swallows hard and then looks at her. She seemed just as fragile as the crystal did and she really seemed to think that he was worth giving her soul to. He let out a slow breath and then gave a nod "if...if you really think..I can do something to help..I will..I still don't see what you see in me..but I will do everything I can to help you"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Anael

Anael smiled sweetly. Her search was finally over. She lifted her hands to him, holding the crystal out so that he could take it. She took a few steps to get closer to him. She lowered her gaze to the ground as she offered it. "Thank you, Jason. I promise I will protect you and be there for you. I will help you see love is nothing to fear again."
When Jason would take the crystal, and put it on, he would feel a comforting love feeling surround him, as well as strength. He would receive a peaceful feeling.
Anael would step back after he took the crystal, keeping her hands clasped and her gaze lowered. "You are hungry. Please, go eat. When we can speak together alone, call my name, and I will be there with you." With the swirling of soft big snowflakes, Anael disappeared, entering her crystal. The crystal would twinkle and glow softly as she entered.

Jason
Jason swallowed hard and gently took the crystal as she offered it to him. He held it in front of his face for a moment staring at it before he gently dropped the crystal over his head and onto his neck. He gasped a bit as he felt a strange power flow through him and then when he felt the feelings of love surrounding him it made his stomach twist. He didn't know what to do now. He swallowed hard again and looked at Anael as she entered the crystal again. He stared at the crystal again for a few moments wondering what he was supposed to do now. He quickly went into the cafe he was going to and got himself a quick meal to go. He then hurried out with his meal in hand and went home. His home had a similar layout to the one that Micheal had inherited from his previous partner. He quickly went inside and sighed. No one was ever there besides Jason so he wouldn't have to worry about someone walking in and seeing her. "A..Anael its safe to come out.."

Anael

While Jason ordered his meal, she opened a channel to Michael once more. She whispered gently, "Jason now wears my crystal, dear brother. I am afraid I may have scared him. There is so much to explain, and we were not in a very safe place to speak."
She heard Jason call for her. "Sorry, Michael he calls for me. I hope that I am able to do this correctly." She closed the link before Michael could really respond. She would open the link at a later time. First, she needed to attend to James.

She materialized the same as before. Snowflakes fell to the floor but when they melted, the floor remained dry. She lowered her gaze, clasped her hands together. "I am here, Jason. You have many questions. I will do what I can to answer them."

Micheal
Micheal had heard Anael speak to him and smiled a bit. He was glad that she had finally found someone now came the hard part of making them understand what was going on and the role they would need to play. It never got any easier no matter how many times he tried to explain it to his partners. All he could do was stand by and wish her luck.
Jason
Jason swallowed hard as she appeared in front of him. He looked at the snowflakes dance around before they would fall to the floor and melt. He looked at her and swallowed hard again as he noticed she kept her gaze lowered. He didn't like that..it made him feel like he had upset her somehow or that she was afraid of him. He looked down at his feet for a moment before he gently set his hand on her arm and gave her a small smile "..let's go sit down..and we can talk then...do you um...I don't know much about angels I'm afraid do..do you need to eat or drink? if so I can get you something.."

Ayla stirred. Her eyelids still felt heavy, but she felt refreshing after her sleep. The sun filtered in thorugh her window, dust motes dancing through the beams.
She swung her legs out of bed, tying her hair back into a loose ponytail. She still had her jeans and t-shirt on, her jeans falling low on her hips as she stretched, squeaking as she yawned.
Her bare feet slapped against the wood floors as she made her way downstairs. She felt a mix of emotions creating a storm inside her brain. She would have to train with Micheal today.
The kitchen was deserted. She saw no sign of Grace or Micheal.
"Micheal?"

Anael

She looked up, smiling at Jason. Her ice crystal eyes twinkled when he touched her arm gently. She had to keep herself from giggling when he asked about food. She took in a small breath, "I will sit with you, happily but I do not need anything, thank you." She gave a smile as she took a seat. She folded her wings in close to her back to keep them out of the way. "While you eat, I will explain things to you." She waited until Jason took his seat. She kept eye contact with him as much as possible. It was difficult for her at times. She was very meek in nature. "There are many Humans that do not believe in God, the Devil, Heaven or Hell, Demons, and Angels. However, they do exist. Well, they all used to." Her eyes saddened a bit as the memories flooded back. "A war broke out between Heaven and Hell. The results of that war were very tragic. God sacrificed himself to save us, and countless Humans. Him and Satan are no more. Humans became lost, prayers were not answered, no one knew who to turn to." She had to take a few moments to get herself back together. Tears formed, turning into little ice drops on her face. It was painful to go back in time but Jason needed to hear everything. "I am sorry." She wiped the iced tear drops from her face while taking a deep breath. "Michael is the leader of the Angels now. Natsu is the leader of the Demons. An agreement was made that both sides would be able to partner with a Human using crystals. This gives Humans the ability to fight. The Angels fight to protect Humans, and to keep the world safe. The Demons, well they want to take control over the world. We are at war, Jason. That is why I need your help."

Micheal
Micheal was outside sitting on the roof of Ayla's new home staring at the sky. So much had happened the past few days. New partnerships were being formed along with many new friendships and if this kept up maybe there was hope for humanity and for the cause of the Angels. He heard Ayla call his name and smiled and in an instant appeared in front of her and gave her a small bow and looked into her eyes "hello Ayla I hope you slept well. what can I do for you?"
Jason
Jason listened to her story in shock and awe. The angels were at war with demons and they wanted him to fight for them!? what were they crazy?! he was just a human what could he do against the demons other then maybe give them his butt for target practice! He glanced down at his food and pushed it to the side no longer having an appetite. He then looked back at Anael and saw the tears in her eyes and inwardly winced. She had clearly lost as much as he had if not more. She saw her friends and family cut down in front of her and not only that but she saw God die as well? nothing he could think of could have been as bad as that. He swallowed hard and gently moved over to sit beside her. He offered her a box of tissues so she could wipe her eyes. "..but what can i do to help?..I'm just a human..I can't kill a demon that's impossible.."

Anael

Anael smiled as Jason offered her the box of tissues. She took one, dabbing her eyes while taking a deep breath. Once she had calmed down she returned eye contact with Jason. She could see the care in his eyes. Just knowing that gave her hope. "I told you I would protect you, and with this crystal, I have a gift. You may wish to stand for this." Anael stood up waiting for Jason to do the same. She reached for the crystal, gently placing her fingers over it. She very softly spoke the word, "Armor" She then stood back to watch as the transformation began. Snow swirled around Jason starting at his head, slowly circling around his body down to his feet. She smiled softly as she watched the shine of his armor show through the swirling snow. When the snow dissipated, she whispered, she allowed him to feel the strength and protection power that the armor would give him. "Whenever danger strikes, just call upon the armor like you would call to me, and you will be protected."

• Love
Narina
She watched as a shadow of Natsu formed in front of her. She stood there quietly until after he spoke. "Yes, I have" she told him. Her answer was short and she hoped it was good enough, respectful enough. She wasn't used to dealing with him. She stood where she was, waiting patiently hoping that he wouldn't turn her away, or worse. He was the Lord of the Demons after all.

Ryou Misumi || Human; Japanese || 19 || Straight
The day was just beginning for Ryou. He was fresh and seemed to have nothing better to do today, than begin a plan for his ideals. He was all by himself in this manor aside from his Butler, Aleksander. He wished more than anything for power. With just enough power his dreams could come true and his idea of a perfect world could become a reality. At this very moment he was sitting in what used to be his father's study. He wasn't searching for anything in particular and then something small caught his eye. It was the color of obsidian and appeared to be the black glass itself, but upon closer inspection it was crystal of some sort.

Crystal wasn't a very valuable gem, so why would his father hold onto something like this. Perhaps it was from a lover other than his mother. It would not surprise Ryou if that turned out to be the case. The window in the study shined on the crystal. He knelt down to grab it. It was odd, but he could have sworn he felt some type of connection to this thing. Then again, he could have just been imagining things. He placed the crystal necklace around his neck, before continuing to rummage through his father's old things.
Keisuke Obata || Human; Japanese || 19 || Straight
"Get up Keisuke!" A voice called out to him.

Keisuke yawned. He didn't even know what time it was. He was feeling incredibly lazy as it stood anyway. Then again, he was always feeling rather lazy. Keisuke tumbled out of bed and then looked up only to see Kiyomi staring down at him. He offered her a lame smile before scrambling up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm up. Hey what time is it anyway?" Keisuke asked her.

Kiyomi had black hair and stood at about five feet and four inches. She had a petite form, but that said nothing about her wretched temper.

"Someone called and said that your mother left you something. Their waiting outside right now. I think it's that necklace with the blue crystal she always carried around..." Kiyomi explained.

Keisuke lazily found some pants and slid them on. What was he going to do with his dead mother's necklace? Surely he would have no use for it other than to sell it. He hoped it was worth some money at least. Then again, it probably wasn't. Either way, at least he had something to remember her by other than the one picture he had of her.​

Rhapsody
Rhapsody nodded slightly as she folded her arms across her chest as she contemplated about their training. After giving it some thought, she spoke up. "There's no reason for you to worry. I'm your guardian James. You call upon me,if you are in need. And yes. We should start training as soon as you're ready.Do you have school or work you need to attend too? It's important you try to live your life as normal as one can James. Training can always become secondary."

Kysindra
Kysindra listened intentionally as she admire Max's honesty as she smirked and took a step back. She nodded as she agreed with Max keeping the crystal safe for that's all that was important. She jumped flipped, off his armor and sprouted her wings and contently hover in front of him. "I find you intriguing Max…I look forward with training with you soon. When you are ready, call upon my name and I will be summoned to it. " She then bent down and touched the armor and called forth her powers," I evoke my powers upon Maximillian Ganz to call forth my energy to use it for his own will." She closed her eyes as a whirlwind of dark energy gusted around Kysindra and the suit of armor and enhancing the energy into it with her own special unique abilities from the element of wind. Not only his armor but within his own power as well, he could feel renewal strength forge within his veins. She opened her eyes that glowed a bright red and spoke,"There Max. How does that feel hm?"

Chandra
Chandra went with Natsu and curiously wonder why and who was Natsu narrowing his eyes at. She looked behind her and no one was there as she sighed and rolled her eyes. Whats this guys/demon problem? She thought as she followed. She sat down on a comfortable looking chair and crossed her legs, "Can we discuss this-"Then the door knocked. She looked annoyed that she felt like she was on the back burning and wondering if this was just all just a joke. When Narina walked in, Chandra remained silent yet took mental notes about their conversation. She sighed when Narina wouldn't take a step in as Chandra felt like she shoulder just walk out. She then stood up and turned around to face her and crossed her arms. "WELL, that's very nice of you to drop in and if's that all you can you say is 'Yes' than I'm sure Lord Natsu can think about your loyalty to him another time, I for one, am here on business with him. So, If you have nothing else to prove or say,then be gone and stop wasting our time and productive." She was confident in her words as well as showing Lord Natsu her own loyalty with the competition.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Natsu
Natsu glared at Narina and was about to tell her off when Chandra stepped in to do it for him. This impressed and annoyed him. It impressed him because clearly this girl had guts to lip off to a demon like that yet it annoyed him because it seemed like she was fighting his battles for him. He would let it slide this one time and that would be it. He looked over at Narina and then jerked his thumb towards a door to the left "Go in there and wait for me..I'll be in shortly I have business with Chandra to do first" He looked at Chandra and gave her a malevolent smile as he sat down on his throne. The eyes skulls at the top, and the arms of the throne glowed bright red with fire as he sat in it and leaned to the side. He rested his arm on the arm of the throne and then rested his head on his hand and crossed his legs as he studied Chandra. "So..tell me Chandra..what do you want most from this world? Power? fame? money?"
Jason
Jason looked down at himself with wide eyes. This was..so cool and at the same time super freaky. The armor fit him perfectly it wan't too tight nor was it too loose and it moved perfectly it didn't hinder his movements at all it was almost just like wearing clothes. He patted his chest piece once and then looked at himself again and swallowed hard. Was he really worthy of holding on to such power? It was almost a frightening thought to be honest. He looked at Anael and gave her a small nervous smile "is..is this really happening? I'm not dreaming am I? because this kinda feels like a dream"

She looked at Micheal, a blush on her face. She felt sorry for falling asleep on him. She wrung her hands and swallowed.
"D-Do you think we should start training now...?
She knew she needed to practice sooner or later. She couldnt hide from the contract forever, and she was pretty sure that the demons would start making their move, whatever it was.
She didnt even know what she was up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.