Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narina
Narina took off into the night sky, her large black wings spread wide as she flew. Her heart was set on finding Natsu, the new leader of the demons since Satan was killed. During the war the angels had killed many demons and were still doing so. This infuriated her, she could no longer sit back and watch it happen. She was determined to make it stop and the only way she could help do that was to swear herself to Natsu and his plan to wipe out the angels. She set out in search of her new leader, hoping she would be able to find him easily. She flew toward where she thought he might be hoping that, even though she was not a part of the war or his cause before, he would accept her loyalty now. If he was hesitant she would do her best to convince him of her determination and prove that she would be loyal to him and do as he asked, no matter what it might be, even if she may not agree with it. What ever he would have her do would help in his plan to be rid of the angels, this is what she had told herself in order to decide that she would swear her loyalty to him.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
*~Ayla~*
When Micheal set her down, her knees nearly gave out. The world down below the clouds seemed dull and dark, compared the natural light from the sun. She blushed furiously. Gods, her hair must be a disaster, and she was pretty sure her cheeks were flushed. She tried to comb through her hair with her fingers, but the tangles that stuck made her eyes water. She gave up and settled to tying her blue black waves into a loose and messy ponytail.
Her mouth hung open at the sight of the house. It was beautiful. The accents of the wood and the tile making the colors stand out. It was simplistic and stunning both at the same time. She walked slowly around the kitchen, trailing her fingertips along the polished surface of the counters, the brass and copper handles of the cupboards.
Ayla had never seen a house this size. She grew up in a house similar to her other one. This was massive.
"By the Gods, Micheal, this house is amazing!"
She allowed her childish instincts to take over as she bolted up the stairs. The soft wood of the steps made soft 'pit-pat' noises as she sprinted up. She squeeled with glee when she opened the first bedroom. It was small, with a bed and a mirror and a single dresser. She bolted to the other rooms, shrieking each time she opened a door.
"Micheal! Which one is mine?"

• Love
Micheal
Micheal smiled at her as she ran around the house. He set his hands in his pockets as he waited for her to explore and calm down. He casually walked from room to room with her and only smiled more as her excitement grew. He was glad she was happy she deserved a bit of happiness and maybe a little bit of spoiling. It appeared to him that she had known poverty almost her entire life and he would do what he could to give her the things that she deserved. He wouldn't turn her into a spoiled brat by any means but he would help her out and give her the things she needed and maybe a few extra things. When she asked him what room was hers he only shrugged and smiled "Whichever one you want Ayla its up to you. in the will from my previous owner I recieved the entire house and a great sum of money which I didn't need..my guess is that she was trying to pass on any money she could to my next partner to help them out so what was hers is now yours we'll have to go out and get some furniture and not to sound rude but obviously you need some new clothes so once you get a little more relaxed we can go out and get you some new things and some furniture the house is yours Ayla you can decorate it as you want"

Grace had landed near Micheal and saw the girl run upstairs. She decided to follow him and ask her questions.

"Micheal I have a lot of questions, my first one is whats her name? Why was her face all red? Do I get a room? When well I find my partner?" Grace spoke in just above a whisper with her last question. She felt lonely at the fact that Micheal has a partner again, he wouldn't have as much time with her and soon enough Grace would be alone again. Why was her partner so hard to find? What if she never found anyone? Her wings fell with her depressed mood, these thoughts did happen from time to time.

*~Ayla~*
She squealed with delight and chose the smallest of the rooms with the simple cream colored bed and mohagony accents. She sprawled on the bed and hugged the soft pillows. She faced Micheal and beamed.
"This is all so... Surreal." She cocked her head, a sorry habit she formed when she was little, and looked down at her clothes.
"I guess I could use a makeover..."
She jumped off the bed and at Micheal, wrapping her arms around his neck for a brief moment before gaining her composure once more, tucking a few rogue strands of hair behind her ear.
"Thank you, Micheal... I may wake up tomorrow morning in my little house but if I do, I don't want this dream to end. Everything is beautiful here, I never thought I deserved it."
She felt bad saying such a thing, but she felt happiness surge in her chest. She nodded at Micheal and Grace before heading to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.
What was happening? Was this even... Real? Her bones felt heavy in her own body and she felt out of place in this house. How much did she just inherhit from this woman she never even met? She didn't need the money. She didn't need this house. Just her bedroom alone could outsize her little shack on the hill. She doubled over the sink, running the water so the Angels outside couldn't hear the rapid beat of her heart of the shrill air of her quick breathing.

Micheal
Micheal smiled at Ayla as she threw herself onto the bed. He heard Grace's questions and smiled again. She was such a curious girl and she meant a lot to him he hoped that one day soon she would find her partner so she could finally understand the happiness that he now felt. He was about to answer her questions when Ayla threw herself into his arms and hugged him. He blushed slightly and smiled "..I promise you Ayla this is all real and believe me..you've done more then enough to deserve it" When she left he turned to Grace and gave her a sad smile when he saw how her wings were drooping. He walked over to her and gently hugged her like he had done when she was much younger. The same way the he had done when he was teaching her to fly and she would fall and cry. He rubbed her back gently and whispered softly to her "Grace..you will find your partner..you just have to have faith in yourself and in your partner whoever they may be. You will find them eventually and once you do I promise you'll be fine. to answer your other questions I'm assuming her face was red because she was excited or embarrassed. I've tended to notice that when humans get angry, embarrassed, or excited their face turns red. She obviously wasn't angry at me or anyone so I could only guess that she was excited or embarrassed as to why I do not know." He smiles at her and gently pats her back again "her name is Ayla and i'm very sure the two of you will become good friends soon. Now if you want a room you can go ahead and pick one I'm sure Ayla would be more then happy to give you one for as long as you want it. Your like a daughter to me and no matter what you won't be turned away you can always come to me Grace you know that"

*~Ayla~*
Ayla turned the shower on, peeled off her ratty clothes, and stepped under the steaming water. She pushed her tangled hair back behind her face, sighing as the heat ran through her scalp, warming her chilled body.
She thought of the water washing down her body, washing her past life away and into this new, unfamiliar, and slightly scary one. She had no idea what the expect. When he finally became independent, she planned everything out. It goes to show that it didn't really work out well, but atleast she had outcomes. She had no idea what to expect here.
She heard their muffled voices against the water pounding against the smooth tile. The shampoo smelled like honey and citrus, and her hair looked like ink dripping down her body as she stepped out.
What an Idiot. What did she expect to change into? Luckily on one of the hooks lay a satin robe, the fabric smooth against her skin. She slipped it and walked out, the steam forming a cloud against her clean body. It reminded her of the clouds up in the sky, the ones that are impossible to see from the ground.

Grace gave a sad smile, then her wings perked up at the thought of having a room.

"Can I get some toys? And make it really pretty like the girls say at the park about their rooms? And there can be pretty cute dolls and my partner and I can play together. Ooooo! I'm gonna ask miss Ayla right now!" Grace started toward where Ayla quickly. She was excited again.

• Love
Micheal
Micheal smiles a bit and puts his hand on Grace's shoulder to stop her "Whooa whoa whoa easy there Grace calm down. This is Ayla's house now so its up to her what you can do. If she's ok with painting your room we can do that but the money and the house belong to her not us. another thing is you need to remember not everyone has the same interests as you especially if your partner ends up being a boy he might not want to play with toys and dolls he might be more interested in training. Humans are just as different from each other as we Angels are different each one of them is unique. You'll learn that over time. For now lets let Ayla finish her shower and then we can talk to her about your room ok?"

She gave a slight pout, but nodded. Grace had seemed that some of the boys didn't like playing with the girls dolls, and she wanted to be a good friend to her partner.

"Okay Micheal, I just hope they like to be outside. I over heard some teen girls saying boys are weird, but you're a boy and you're not weird. Humans are so weird, they just don't make sense." Grace's face scrunched up a bit. Humans were always talking about strange things like 'boyfriends' or how they are fat when they weren't. Giving it more thought human girls were odder than boys. 'I hope my partner is a boy, they won't say as many confusing things'

"I'll be okay if miss Ayla lets me how a room, I don't need toys when I have you." She gave Micheal a sincere smile.

*~Ayla~*
Ayla sighed as she dragged a comb through her drying hair. It felt amazing, how her slick hair ran through the fine teeth of the brush. She felt clean and refreshed, and her room smelled like hot water and sunshine. She put on the extra clothes she had in her travel bag, and tied her hair up with her white ribbon.
She sang softly under her breath, combing her hair into fine strands.
She fingered the ear cuff that dangled down her lobe. It was smooth and fine to the touch, and the chain dangling down glittered when it caught the light. The small, dark blue crystal that was formed into the silver metal shone brightly, even with no sun. To imagine Micheal's brilliant life form inside such a small thing amazed her, but pride welled up inside her as she thought of her carrying him around, protecting him and fighting with him. She had never been in a fight before, and fear bloomed in her chest. She never had any experience, how was she supposed ot match up to an Angel? What if she dissapointed him? She couldnt bear to see his smile fade, to let a frown destroy his beautiful complexion. She didnt have a clue how to even hold a sword.
She sighed softly, combing her hair and singing softly under her breath, her mind whirling with all possibilities.

Micheal
Micheal blushed a bit at Grace's comment and chuckled. He gently set his hand on the top of her head and gave it a slight rub "My sweet little Grace your growing up so fast..don't ever lose your smile or your hope ok? because in these dark times we could use a few more smiles like yours" He then yawned and shook his head and glanced at the door Ayla went through into the bathroom. He could feel her emotions swirling around inside her due to the bond they now shared. She would eventually be able to feel his emotions too but only after she got used to the bond. He didn't know what exactly he could say to reassure her but he would do what he could nonetheless all he had to do now was simply wait for her to come out so they could talk about Grace staying with them.​

*~Ayla~*
Ayla stepped out of her room, her hair now fully dried and curling slightly at her waist, she went downstairs in her bare feet, a small grin on her face at the feeling her bare toes felt on the cool, polished wood. She turned the corner, trailing her fingers across the railing, and met with Grace and Micheal. She blushed slightly at how the sunlight caught his hair, ironically creating a golden halo above his head. Dust motes floated lazily through the beams of light that streamed through the windows, lighting up the blank living room.
"This place is beautiful, Micheal. " The corners of her mouth tipped into a smile, which quickly spread when she looked at Grace.
"Hi, Grace."

At seeing Ayla, Grace's wings fluttered happily.

"Hello again miss Ayla, can I stay here for a while? I promise not to be trouble. Okay, I won't be too much trouble. Then you can teach me about humans, because they're pretty odd." Grace was bouncing with excitement.

Micheal
Micheal looked at Ayla as she came down the steps and smiled "I'm glad you like it Ayla I've done what I can to take care of it but..I haven't been able to do much I'm not too familiar with what human's consider is...I think the term is "in these days?"" He shrugs. He then looks at Grace as she launches her questions at Ayla and chuckles. He looked at Ayla and smiled kindly "It is your home Ayla its up to you if you want her to stay or go but I'm sure she'd be coming back either way to see me haha"

*~Ayla~*
Ayla smiled kindly at Micheal and Grace. she twirled a finger around a strand of hair before tucking it behind her ear.
"Of course she can stay, why wouldnt she be able to? This house is as much mine as it is yours, Grace and Micheal. I surely cant l'ive here all by myself... And besides, I want Grace to talk to me about Angels, and in return I can tell her about the exciting world of humans." Her last sentence tasted funny. Was she really considered human anymore? She left her old life without even blinking, but did she regret it? She had a bubbly angel and a iron-clad Lord sitting in front of her. She swallowed and promised herself she would think about these things later.
"So... Micheal, you said something about training...? Theres still some hours before its gets dark and I dont know I just... I've never really fought before and IVe never..." The words tumbled from her mouth, unable to be stopped until she stammered and trailed off, wringing her hands at her waist, her eyes trained on the ground. Why was she always so fool-hardy when talking to Micheal? She never had trouble before, why now? Was it because he was an angel? Probably.

"Yay! I'll tell you everything I know and Micheal well tell you things I don't know. Whats a boyfriend? I see girls with boys all the time but only call one or two of them boyfriend. Does that mean the other boys aren't real boys?" Grace was bouncing in front of Ayla at this point, so happy to have someone answer her human questions.

Micheal
Micheal chuckled a bit at Grace's questions and shook his head. It was nice that she had another girl to talk to now and one that was human so she could get a girls perspective on things he only hoped that she could keep up with all of Grace's questions. He could tell these two were going to be good friends. When Ayla mentioned training he looked at her and smiled "relax Ayla..we won't start anything like that until tomorrow at the latest you've been through a lot today and I'd like to give you some time to adjust to it and don't worry about never having fought before you'll do just fine"

*~Ayla~*
Ayla grinned slightly at Grace.
"A boyfriend is a guy who is in a closer relationship with another girl. It doesnt mean that the other guys arent real guys, its just that one guy is closer to that one girl than the rest. Does that make sense?"
Ayla's body felt heavy with exhaustion even though it was still the afternoon, but she still stood and talking to Grace, nodded at Micheal, and tried to focus on something than her heavy bones and drooping eyelids. She wanted to eagerly answer all of Grace's questions.

Micheal
Micheal smiled a bit at Ayla's answer. He was happy to see that the two were getting along and that Ayla didn't mind answering Grace's questions. When she answered her question about boyfriends Micheal only chuckled and shook his head he knew what would be coming next and it would be do you have a boyfriend? The thought of Grace asking that question and Ayla's flustered state when she would answer almost made him laugh on the spot. He then looked at Ayla a bit more carefully and noticed how tired she looked. It appeared to him that she hadn't slept well for a long time and that she could use a good nights sleep in a nice bed. He walked over to the two and gently patted Grace's shoulder "Hey Grace why don't you ask one more question and then let's let Ayla sleep she looks really tired and I'm sure she could use a nice rest" He glances at Ayla and smiles "I can feel how tired you are through our bond you'll be able sense the same about me with a little time and practice"

Status
Not open for further replies.