Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Micheal
Micheal gave her a soft smile and gently gave her a pat on the shoulder "hey no need to apologize you were tired you had a long day and you needed your sleep I understand" He smiled again and then gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze "Training can wait until later first lets go out and get you some new clothes and maybe some furniture of your choice to decorate the place. I mean it is your home now you can do whatever you want with it"

"Can't we just order it online? Theres a computer upstairs and.... I dont want to be attacked or anything while im not trained. Micheal... I dont know the first thing about fighting. I couldnt beat down a kitten if I wanted to."
She sounded more pleading than asking. She had to learn how to fight in order to protect him. She couldnt live with herself if she let him die and she could have done something to stop it.
"I need to know what im up against and what I need to do."

Reactions: Andy
Micheal
Micheal smiled a bit and shook his head. He gently set his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes "Ayla..please relax take a breath and listen to me. I know what I'm doing ok? Just trust me. The demons won't attack during the day since it would draw too much attention to them they'll most likely do whatever it is they're going to do at night when the humans are all asleep. and as for your training the same thing applies we can't do it during the day since to many people will be around to see so we'd either have to go someplace far from civilization or wait until night. I prefer the latter because that way if the demons do try something we're right here to take care of it. Just trust me ok Ayla?"

|Leah|
The angel in human form was killing time in her favourite family restaurant. She had ordered a coffee and was sipping on it slowly, tasting the aroma, looking around her in the place, smiling to a child falling down on her left, keen to feel changes in the flow of the energy. She had just killed a great sinner and one of the worst kind: a pedo. Leah knew that in the human world it wasn't right to kill sinners without a trial but, from her place, Heaven, your soul was to be judged, not your body: for souls alone couldn't lie while bodies could and would, as long as they could escape punishement.

Then something. A fluctuation. Someone had taken up her crystal. Someone from the line. She finished up her coffee and went to pay, smiling at Jessy, the waiter, she got out and, turned a corner, she got invisible, opened her beautiful silk-like black wings and took flight. Destination: Ryou Misumi. Leah could feel desire in his soul, desire for power and couldn't know if it could be a good or a bad thing. His father had too. The same desire but he wanted to protect what he could. He even ignored his son for it but Leah couldn't save him: for a celestial being could not interfere with fatality and their accidents was unexpected. 'Misumi-san' she said in his mind. Having worked so much back to back with a Japanese, she had learned some random way of speech 'I have to speak with you' she added in his mind. Her crystal voice echoing in his mind kindly.

She sighed. That was the part she liked less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayla eyed Micheal.
He was clearl not going to budge, but in truth she did want to train. She found herself wanting to impress him, to show him what she could do. She groaned inwardly. She had a last ditch effort, and she closed her eyes and allowed the words to flow in a relentless stream.
"Then lets go somewhere far and train."

Anael

She looked at Jason, smiling with amusement in her eyes as he was glancing over his new armor. She stepped closer to him again, she ran her fingertips over the shoulder guards and chest plate. She smiled, "You are not dreaming. It may feel like a dream but it isn't. I promise this is real." She allowed her hands to fall down to her sides. "I hope that it feels alright?" She now took the time to walk around him. It looked great on him.

James

His eyes went wide, "Awww man! I need to get downstairs to make breakfast! I'm late!" He rushed around the room gathering the stuff he would need for the day. He grabbed his backpack, checked himself in the mirror to make sure that he looked alright. "My uncle is going to be so cross with me. Sorry, Rhapsody I'll see you after school. We'll train then. He opened the door and rushed downstairs to find that his uncle had breakfast on the table waiting. "I am so sorry uncle, please forgive me I was distracted with..uh something." His uncle just shook his head and told him to eat. James hurried through his breakfast, put his dishes in the sink, then rushed out of the door. He ran to the school and made it just in time.

Micheal
Micheal smiles a bit and rubs the back of his head. She was determined to get started that was for sure. He sighs and chuckles and shakes his head before shrugging "alright I'll make you a deal..we'll go and train for a few hours and then we'll come back and we'll get you some new clothes and any thing else you or the house might need deal?" He smiled at her. It was an even trade he thought she'd get her training in and she'd also get some new clothes that she desperately needed.
Jason
Jason watched her as she ran her hands over his shoulders and the breast plate. He couldn't help but blush slightly as she looked at him with those icy eyes that held so much love in them. He glanced to the side as he tried to clear his head before he nodded slowly "y..yeah its fine..its more then fine it's perfect..I've never felt anything like this before..it feels good..really good"

Ayla piped with excitement.
"Where are we going?" She didnt wait for his answer, only turned and bolted to get her scruffy converses. Gods, she didnt even have a weapon. What could she use? What did the Lord Of the Angels expect her to use? She blushed. Would he have to touch her? She hoped not. She could barely keep from blushing with him even in the room.
With her converse on, she bounded back down the steps with a bounce in her step. This is where she and Micheal would start to change. She might even get to understand his own feelings.
She bit her lip, tugging on the blue black strands of her hair. Crap, would he need to carry her again? She blushed harder at the thought of being so close to his chest again. By the Gods, this was going to drive her crazy.

Chandra
Chandra watches Natsu carefully as she wonder if he would spark a fireball up her ass, she thought about that real quick and decide it would'nt be all that bad. As he told Narina to wait for him, she smirked sweetly as he smiled to her, knowing this was a good sign now as she watched him sit upon his throne. She stared at Natsu as he asked her this question with a sly look upon her face as she stood up now as she paced back and forth to express her intentions. "Lord Natsu..."She started with respect. "I...want it all" Her voice rose with determination,"I am a bold young woman and I came to know, without Money you cannot gain fame and without fame you cannot gain Power..and Power..Lord Natsu..rules the world..." She stopped walking as she stood right behind her seat and leaned over it with her low cut shirt revealing her cleavage purposely. "So you tell me Lord of all Demons..what can give me that I don't already have?"

Rhapsody
Rhapsody shuffled a cute laugh as she watched James scurry about the room being late. She couldn't help but to adore the way humans acted at times for more reason why she loved and protected them more. She nodded to agree with him and tried to give him a cheerful smile and she was about to say something but James rushed off down the steps. She then jumped out his window and let her wings flap out as she watched James run off to school. "I hope he doesn't get into any trouble and comes home soon.."she worried as she flew up into sky quickly and would stay above the clouds until she could find the right location for them to practice their abilities together.​

• Love
Grace enjoying the warm sun light and bird song when she heard movement down stairs. She got up and headed down.

"Good morning Michel, miss Ayla. Did you sleep well?" Grace started to move around the kitchen looking for something to make breakfast with.

Micheal​
Micheal looked over at Grace as she came down and smiled a bit "yes I did sleep well Grace thank you. I hope you did as well" He then looks at Ayla as she comes back down the steps now wearing her shoes and ready to go. She had asked a good question. where would they go? the best place he could think of would be maybe in a field or a forest nearby. He thought he knew of a forest that had a small clearing in it that would be perfect for training not too far from here the question was if it was still there or if the humans had cut it down by now. "we'll go to this forest that I know of assuming its still there"
Natsu
Natsu watched as Chandra walked around the chair and leaned over it to show him her cleavage. He grinned slightly and was actually pretty thankful Kysindra wasn't here to see that little display. If she had been both he and Chandra would be on the chopping block in a matter of seconds and that was a place he did not want to be especially with Kysindra as the executioner. He casually stood up and walked over to her and gently traced a claw down her cheek and then whispered in her ear softly "you might have money, fame and power..but you will never have the world not without my help not without my power..you see as lord of the demons I know when something bad is about to happen..say..an assassination attempt on you. I know your not a fool you've made enemies and your well aware of that..what you aren't aware of however are the snakes that are plotting your fall from the inside right this very minute" He looks at her and raises an eyebrow and chuckles "You might have resources but yours are limited by humans I have the resources of the demon world I can get you anything your heart desires within a matter of minutes. with your resources you might one day get the world..assuming I don't steal it first..but it will take you a lifetime to do so. If you join me I can guarantee you the world within a matter of years"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Chandra
Chandra straighten up when Natsu casually stood up, and she watched him closely as he approached. Shivers scattered down her body and back up as his words allure her. She narrowed her eyes slightly when spoke of her "never having the world". As she was about to protest until he mention an assassination upon her and she closed her mouth to silent herself. Now her heart was beating with fear for she knew full well she had enemies. "but he knows when something like that can happen?" she asked herself as he noticed the worry look upon her face and he chuckled. She knew she needed him now, more then ever. She thought as she paced again. "This is such an opportunity one cannot turn down...A demon? Lord of Demons? Fine, I'll take it. I always knew someone had to watch my back, rather be .."She paused her thoughts as she glanced back over to the charming, seductive, powerful Demon King and smirked.
"Alright Lord Natsu..."She begun as she stopped pacing and stood a few paces away from him. "You have convinced me..and how could you not? If you can predict someone is trying to kill me by all means I'm on the side who's willing to save my life, now how can I argue with that?" She took a step closer as she kept her eyes locked upon his. "You're right. My resources are limited and I'm only a mortal so I have one life to live, let make it count shall we?" She held out a hand to him.​

• Love
Narina
Narina was caught a bit off guard as Chandra spoke, her words and attitude lighting a fire in her. She glared at the girl, a low growl like sound escaping from within her. "how dare she talk to me like that" she thought. She was just about to put Chandra in her place when Natsu told her to go wait for him. She glanced at him, then back over to Chandra with a glare, before doing as he asked and going into the other room to wait for him. "Did he really just put a Human before me?" she mumbled in anger under her breath as she paced the room impatiently. "What business could she possibly have with him that is more important than me, a demon, wanting to swear my loyalty to him" another growling sound escaped her. She paced back and forth until finally getting even more annoyed with the situation and sitting in a chair, her leg bouncing with irritation as she sat there.

Anael

Anael smiled, her eyes twinkling, happy that he liked the armor. She noticed him looking away so she back up a few steps, her gaze lowered again with her hands clasped in front of her. "Jason, if I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, please tell me. I do not want you to feel that way around me." She whispered something so low that Jason would not be able to hear and his armor disappeared. "We share a connection now. To keep that connection strong, we must be honest with each other. We have to trust each other, too."

James

James went through the motions of going to his classes but his focus was on Rhapsody. All that they spoke about coming back to his mind. Every once in a while, he would reach down to see if the crystal was there. Then, it hit him. If Humans wore crystals for the Angels, couldn't they wear crystals for demons? He would glance around at his peers wondering if any of them wore crystals. What if some of them wore them for Demons? He ran his fingers through his hair. He tried to not act paranoid, or seem upset. The last thing he wanted right now was to alarm Rhapsody and have her showing up in the middle of a lecture that he wasn't even paying attention to. Class after class, the whole day going by slowly. What if a Demon crystal wearer knew he wore a crystal for Rhapsody and attacked him at school? Would they actually do that, though? Finally, the last bell rang and he never felt so relieved about school being out like he did at that moment. He placed his stuff in his locker, then ran out of the school. He kept running until he reached his house. He didn't greet his uncle like he usually did. He went to his room, closed the door. He started pacing around the room, "Rhapsody?"

• Love
Natsu
Natsu grinned at her as she agreed with him and her will finally bent to his own to join him. He looked down into her eyes and chuckled as he shook her hand and placed his crystal in her hand "This is my crystal. Think of it as my soul it will give you access to my powers whenever you need them and allow you to call to me whenever you need my assistance. Keep it safe because if the crystal is destroyed I will die and I do not enjoy the idea of dying. You will have whatever resources of mine that you need demon and mortal alike and I will have the same from you. I will need you to perform tasks for me that I cannot openly do in the human world for as a demon I cannot simply walk into a bank and make a withdraw money" He chuckled at his analogy he would never need to go to the bank but he assumed she got his meaning "Do whatever task I ask of you to perform and in return I shall give you whatever your heart may desire and I will keep you safe from any attempts on your life"
Jason
Jason looked down at himself as the armor slowly vanished. He swallowed hard as he felt the power leave him. It was a scary thought to know that he had so much power at his fingertips. He would be careful not to abuse it. Although he was sure that if he started to Anael would step in to set him straight. He looked at her as she spoke and shook his head "Anael..your not making me uncomfortable in any way..I promise this is all..just a lot to take in its a bit overwhelming that's all.."

• Love
Chandra
Chandra ignored the growls of Narina when she walked away to wait for her turn as Chandra hid a satisfaction vicory grin upon her lips. She shook Natsu hand and looked at the crystal that he gave her. She lowered her glassed to bring the crystal up to her eyes and stared into it in awe as she listen to him. "What sort of powers are we talking here?" She then grasped the crystal tight when he mention to keep it safe or else. She listen as he carried on to each word carefully he told her as she repeated it in her head, "whatever resources he has I can have…" She wonder about this as he carried on about tasks she needed to perform for him. "He can keep me alive..that's all I care" She then pulled her glasses back up and looked to Natsu as she kept her chin up proudly. " I understand and comply to your demands. I am only curious now.."She started off not wanting to offend the Demon Lord. "What sort of resources can you provide? Forgive my ignorance but I'm haven't brushed up on my Demonology lately. I guess when the time come I'll come to find out but..I'm still very curious.."She then approached him closer and ran her black nails up from below where a bellybutton would be and up to toward his chest. If he could touch her then she would dare to touch him as she took a small step forward and whispered, "What sort of tasks would you ask of me I wonder too?"

Rhapsody
Rhapsody wanted to find a secure area where they would be isolated and they would be able to train privately. So she found a nice open wide field away from public with lush green grass and nothing but small flowers and birds enjoying the nature all about on this day. She slowly lowered her altitude and let her bare feet, land upon the thick warm grass as she took in a long deep breath of fresh air. "Ah…How I love life.." She smiled feeling the warm sun rejuvenate her spirit as she took the time to just spread her arms and twirl about in the meadows being free. She started to hum a sweet song as the trees seemed to sway to her melody yet she stopped in mid hum when she felt James beckon to her. She sent a telepathic messaged out to James with concern. "James? What's wrong? "

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Natsu
Natsu grinned at her as she took the crystal and asked him about the powers she would receive. He gave a light chuckle and summoned a ball of flame to dance around her head "you will gain my abilities to control flame at will..however that will be the only ability you gain the others are special to me only because I am lord of demons." When she asked him about resources he only chuckled again. When she stepped closer to him however he raised an eyebrow and he gave an involuntary shiver as she ran her fingernails up his stomach to his chest. So..seduction was the game she wanted to play right now was it? well he could do the same. He leaned down closer and whispered to her softly his lips inches from hers "imagine that with but a simple thought..I could send a creature to infiltrate any building or company from the lowest grocery store owner to the highest order in the world even the president of the united states and once that creature was in It could hack into any computer..any person and steal their darkest and most powerful secrets. I could have the President at my beck and call for even the smallest of tasks and he wouldn't even know it he would think he was doing it for his own reasons but in reality the reasons are my own"

• Love
Ayla bounced on the balls of her heels in excitment.
She nodded at Grace, beaming.
"Hello, Grace! I slept just fine, thanks!"
She cocked her head at Micheal before turning her back to him.
"Well, what are you waiting for? Geez, for an angel you're pretty slow."
She snorted and practically skipped out the door. She tried to hide her fear under layers of excitment, hoping Micheal couldnt sense her other hidden motives.
She needed answers, and fast. She wasnt ready to risk her life for a guy she literally flew off with into the sunset. She needed to know everything before she charged head first into a war she knew nothing about.

Anael

She smiled at Jason, happy to hear he was not uncomfortable. "Yes, it is so much to take in. I am here with you to help however I can." She drew closer and placed her hands on his shoulders once more. She smiled as she glanced in his eyes. "I am so happy that we get to work together now."

James

He kept pacing around the room when he heard her voice. He turned around but she wasn't there. He kept looking around for her. Was this a part of his training? "Rhapsody, where are you?" He tried to decide where her voice came from. He looked in his closet, under his bed, those strange places where you would try to find a boogie man or something. "I've had a really tough day. I think I'm getting paranoid. Now, I think I am hearing your voice. I must be losing it." He went to his bed and collapsed there.

[BCOLOR=#003366]|Alojz|@Nay'ar[/BCOLOR]
Alojz glanced out of the corner of his eye. He had half a mind not to take the souls, but with Kysindra around it didn't seem like such a great idea. Despite her overall bossiness, the fact that she just said an angel was better than a demon, and she was human. She was also his task, a sentiment that Alojz holds in the highest regard. "I will do so. Sit still, this will be quicker than you might've thought." Alojz lifted his hand facing Ren and started sucking the uncrowned souls in her body into his own. When the process was over Alojz lowered his hand and faced the moonlight. "I will call him Anonymous then. Get some rest Mrs. Stride, you have quite a journey ahead of you."

[BCOLOR=#ff9900]|Jyar|[/BCOLOR]
"Oh! I'm a real mean guy I am. I'm a real mean guy! I'll throw you around! Take another 'round! I'm a real bad guy I am!" Jyar sighed, two hours eighteen minutes twenty three seconds into the trip back to the city he was riding on a school bus disguised as a forgotten child. So far he had seven referrals, apparently he was being bad when he fought the kid trying to take his seat. Although, currently the kid's whereabouts are unknown and numerous other things had happened most of them involving teasing the kids with his magic. "Why must you all be so boring?" The children gave Jyar the cold shoulder and he slumped back blowing his hair out of his face. The teacher started a song and Jyar looked over the seat glaring at him as the woman eventually faded into a stop. "Stupid humans..."

[BCOLOR=#333300]|Jack|[/BCOLOR]​
Jack was done training and packed his bag going home. His crystal sat inside his gym bag when he got to his dorm and took a shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.