Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anael

She walked with Jason to the music room noticing his smile while he passed by the instruments. Her eyes twinkled with hope that she would be able to get him training. The thought of joining her brother, Michael was even better. She gently brushed her hands over the instruments wondering which one he would choose to play. After he played a song or two, she would speak to Jason about training. She wanted to make sure that he was relaxed, first.

Jason

He didn't think Rhapsody knew what her touch did to him. She touched her leg, even though he could hear the serious tone in her voice, he was just a young man. He was barely a grown up. He nodded when she explained how the demons would not attack him in public. That settled his stomach and nerves. His leg twitched a bit. The longer her hand stayed there, the more his body reacted. "Rhapsody, I have one more question. I feel really weird asking but umm..." His face turned a bright red, "Do you know what your touch does to me? I mean do you realize how I..." He glanced down, seeing his reaction and she jumped to his feet. He turned away from her. "I'm sorry. Just give me a moment."

Micheal
Micheal smiled a bit and shook his head "Ayla you need to rest and eat this is going to take a lot out of you it's not an easy thing that your trying to learn. I'm being honest it would probably be easier for you to learn an entire language then what your doing now. This is going to take time"
Natsu
Natsu grins at her and nods once. He turns to the side and slashes open a small portal with his claws then turns to her "follow me we'll go to the best area to train your new demonic powers..hell itself" He grins again and then steps through the portal into hell.
Jason
Jason swallows hard and picks up a guitar and pulls the straps around his shoulders. He then turns to a sound system that he had and flipped through some of the switches and pulled up a file of music and selected the bass, drums, and background music that went with it. He lets out a slow breath and flicks the switch and slowly music starts playing. He closes his eyes and looks down at the guitar almost afraid to make eye contact with Anael and before long he was playing the first song that he had ever written. He swallows hard and tries to fight the tears back since the song was in memory of his parents.

"Well let's set the blanket down and eat!" With that said Grace looked for a good spot to lay the blanket out. After finding one she took the blanket out and lay it out flat, then started to take out the food.

"I made chicken soup, tofu chicken soup, turkey sandwichs and tofu turkey sandwichs. I know I don't eat meat but I didn't know if you did miss Alya. I hope you guys like it!" Smiling Grace sat down and grabbed a tofu sandwich.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody jumped up and turned away from James reactions toward her as she walked abit of distance between the two. It felt awkward to Rhapsody in a way, for she never imagined herself being a lover of a mortal. She never made time for such emotions and only concentrated on her mission and devotion to the rest of the Angels, despite their relationships with their own companions. Rhapsody was pure and straightforward with her emotions as she tried to not complicated things in the matter. And now was the time to explain that to James. She kept walking slowly about without looking his way as she spoke up, "James you're a brave young man. If I was a mortal I would be blessed to have you as a spouse." She smiled softly. "I've..never fell in love with a mortal in my existence of an Angel James...My duty is to protect you...to train and honor your family name." A slight jab in her gut wanted to speak up but pushed it away deeply.

Chandra
Chandra quirked an brow and gulped lightly for the first time as she witness Natsu create a portal with his bare claws.She wasn't quite sure if Hell was the place to be out of all places in the entire world as she hesitance to move. This time she had shown fear was now as she watched him step through the portal. She knew Natsu wouldn't have just toyed with her then kill her for no reason, not after everything they had discuss. She had to trust him. She took a long deep breath and held it as her hands made fists at her sides and marched into the portal not knowing what to except and knowing she was going to give Natsu hell, for making her do such a thing.​

Ayla curled up greatfully on the blanket and picked up a tofu sandwich. She didnt really like meat, but she would eat it if she had no other choice.

The food filled her stomach and she groand inwardly. She could almost feel the energy filling her bones, into her brain, a slight buzz at the back of her neck.

She looked at Grace and smiled weakly. She felt envious of the little angel. She wanted to have those beautiful wings, to get lost in the clouds, to become something higher than the rest. But she couldnt, and never would. She was earthbound for the rest of her life.

"So, Grace, do you have anymore questions for me?" She felt energized, but wanted to cleanse the awkwardness that was starting to arise from Grace's arrival.

When Grace saw Ayla starring at her wings, tho she was used to the starring from kids she played with.

"Wanta touch them? Kids are always peting them and older people too." Extending her wing toward Alya. While doing so Alya ask a question, Grace took a moment to think about it.

"Hmmm... Oh! Why did girls talk about such weird stuff? Like they're always talking about boys and clothes and make up. Its all so confusing, boys talk more clearly and make more sense to me. But they can say weird stuff too, like 'what's your number?' What does that even mean?" Grace made a perplexed face, no matter how many humans she met they still didn't make sense. This is why Grace got along with kids a bit better.

Ayla stopped midchew and looked at Grace. She swallowed her bit and placed it back down on the napkin she was using and bit her lip. She didnt want to hurt her.

She reached her hand out and placed a few fingertips tentatively across a few feathers. There was a strange energy, a delicate hum, that seemed to vibrate from her wings. They were soft and smooth, a mixture bewteen velvet and silk, and paperthin. How could something so soft and fragile carry a body so similar to a human body? It appeared that they couldnt even carry a kitten.

She couldnt help but laugh out loud at Grace. She was so innocent, she was more than happy to know such an Angel. It was close to having a little sister.

"Usually, we call that gossip. Girls like to... Exchange the news of the day or talk about the cooler things to wear. You know? I never understood much of it either!" She giggled and brought her fingertips across the broad of her wings, feeling how the feathers overlapped to create something so beautiful.

"When a guy asks for your number... They usually want to get in bed with you." She tried to put it simply, but the words cam tumbling from her mouth before she had a chance to stop them.

Grace crooked her head at the 'get in bed' comment, did that mean something?

"If they wanted to share my bed, then they should just say so. My bed is big enough for two people"

Micheal
Micheal smiled as the two girls conversed with each other. He didn't understand much about humans either but he knew more then Grace did so he had an idea of what Ayla was telling her. It still confused him though on why humans concerned themselves with things such as how they look and what they do. As an angel it never bothered them they just did what was natural for them and as long as they were happy with themselves then they had nothing to complain about.
Natsu
Natsu stood in the center of a large circular platform that was held up by several large posts of human figures their faces contorted in a frozen scream of never ending torture. Large black chains were connected to the posts that held the platform over a large pool of fire and lava. He stood in the center and watched Chandra step through the portal. As soon as it was through it shut behind her. He grinned at her and held out his arms to display the area around him "welcome Chandra...welcome to hell"

Anael

She listened as Jason played. A tear fell from her eye that she quickly wiped away. Once he finished playing, she smiled, "That was so beautiful, Jason. I could listen to you play all day. However, we need to discuss training. If you feel up to it?" Anael placed a gentle hand on Jason's shoulder. "It has been a while since I have trained anyone, so I was thinking of introducing you to Michael. He is like a brother to me, and the head of the angels. Would that be alright with you?"

James

"I am so embarrassed!" He kept his gaze downward, running his hand roughly through his hair. "I really do not hang out around girls, you know? I really never had the time with my parents being sick, and having to help run our household." He focused on the pain of his missing family members, that seemed to help calm his hormones. "I am so sorry, Rhapsody. I really am." He then summoned his armor, the way that she instructed him to. "Let's do this while I can keep my mind focused."

Reactions: Andy
Jason
Jason looked at her hand on his shoulder and then looked at her. He then looks down as he thinks about what she had to say. She trusted him..and she wanted him to succeed. He didn't want to let her down. She obviously believed there was something in him that could help her and the rest of the Angels and he would try to see the same thing that she saw in him. He looks back at her and gives her a small nod "..I don't know what I can do yet..but..let's go see Micheal and do what we have to do. I don't want to let you down."

Anael

She smiled, "You will not disappoint me, James. Not unless you give up. Give me a few moments while I speak with Michael." Anael closed her eyes, opening a link to her dear brother. "Michael, James is ready to meet you. I am ready to see you once again. It has been too long my brother, and I could use some help training James. May we join you?"

Micheal
Micheal smiles as he hears Anael's voice in his head. He nods a bit and speaks back to her "of course Anael your welcome to join us at any time. I think we'll be here for a while anyways. I'll see you soon" He smiles and sends her an image of where they are and then slowly zooms out so that she could tell where exactly in the city they were located.
James
James nods a bit and looks down at his hands and clenches them tightly. Don't give up huh?. Yeah..he could do that. He would refuse to give up no matter the odds. He looks up at her as she does the mind talk thing she does with Micheal. He couldn't help but wonder how they did that. Probably had to do with the fact that they were angels obviously. Maybe it was their equivalence to cell phones?​

Anael

She paid close attention to the area that Micheal was at. She knew where to go. She opened those loving eyes as she looked at Jason. "Michael is ready for us. I can not wait for you to meet him. For us to join him, I will have to fly us there." She left the music room, waiting for Jason to join her. She went to the closest window, opening it. She turned toward Jason, wrapping her hands gently but firmly around his waist. "Do not worry, I will not drop you. I will keep you close." Anael opened her wings, snowflakes gently flowing around them. She smiled at Jason as she lifted him into the air. Her wings opened to their full length as she ascended. She flew through the city, circling through obstacles. It felt wonderful to fly, so much freedom when you took to the air. She only wished mortals had the capability of flight. She cradled Jason in her arms. She kept checking to make sure he was alright. "We are almost there." Anael felt excitement as she spotted Michael amongst a few others. She landed gracefully as she gently put Jason onto his feet. "Michael, my brother!" She went up to him, giving a gentle hug. After she released the hug, she turned toward Jason, "This is Jason. Jason, this is Michael, my brother and my leader." Aneal folded her wings, the snowflakes stopped falling.

• Love
Chandra
Chandra eyes lit up as the image of the platform appeared and fire and lava below her rumbled and boiled. She felt her chest tighten up as she kept her mouth shut tight as she slowly looked back up to Natsu to really take in, who he really was. She felt her insides become jelly once she looked up and realized the human's petrified screams and hadn't a clue how she was still standing for part of her wanted to hit the ground and beg for mercy and the other half of her wanted to vomit from becoming nervous. She had to pace, she had to walk off her fear as she tried to wrap her head around Natsu. Her black heels clicked around the platform as her eyes kept scanning around, to accept this was Hell and Natsu is the Lord of the Demons. Once she found the courage to speak, she spoke true in a small voice, "I'm at your disposable Lord Natsu. You have my...full attention... "She turned to face him as the reality in her face clearly showed she understood how serious this was.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody was the one who felt embarrassed and felt sorrow for James that she made him feel the way he did. Sighing softly she agreed to focus, as she held her arms and closed her eyes. She still was facing away from James as she could feel his soul burning bright with love and hope and she grasped that light that as she screamed out a war cry.
Rhapsody summoned her divine powers with James, she jumped up and her wings snapped open and purple petals flung out and wrapped her body in a whirlwind and revealed Rhapsody in her Holy attire. She wore a strapless white/light purple dress that's form fitted her chest and tightly down her waist and above her thighs, along with a golden leaf vines with an amethyst dangled down her brow in a circlet. A sweet beautiful welcoming melody echoes throughout the clearing, as a golden harp as huge as her, sprouted out petals of white and pink roses as it left a trail encircling her as it kept the harp aloft and resting lightly on her lap.
e5972cbbf58de5db9f64609b36fd4bd0.jpg
Rhapsody wings hovered above the ground as she watched James become transformed into his holy armor as well. Any guilt or fearful feelings he once felt, disappeared as he felt Rhapsody strength and wisdom radiant through him as their connection poured through each other freely.
Everything around them to seemed to become more alive. The trees seemed to stand taller and guiding as though ready to aid the two in need. The earthy ground itself felt strong and James could feel the energy accessible to his will and need.The atmosphere buzzed with a new found energy of life as nature was bound to them and bend n knee to their Will.
In a angelic sweet voice she smiled cheerfully, "Alright James! Let nature take it's course my friend and tell me how does it feel!"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ayla swallowed her last bite of sandwhich before she noticed a change. Something was coming. She tensed before realizing that it was another Angel. She was beautiful, snowflakes falling around her form, sticking in her hair in beautiful patterns.

She smiled and nodded, acknowledging the Angel and what must be her own partner. He looked scared. Was that how she looked when she first became partners with Micheal? Probably.

She stood and brushed the grass and crumbs from her pants. She was suddenly embarrassed by her dresscode. Her clothes looked poor against the Angels, even against the other human. She sighed.

"Should we continue training, Micheal..?"

Grace look at the the two who came with curiosity. She hadn't met many other angels so seeing one besides Michael caught her attention. But she didn't want to waste her lunch by reply ignoring it too long either...

"Want some lunch? I made it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.