Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandra
Chandra glanced back up Natsu and found him grinning at her and she felt a rush of heat flood to her cheeks as she turned away. Chandra took note of how many Demons and Angels we're left as she looked over to Narina and wondered if she would be a worthy advocate. She nodded up at Natsu directly when he spoke her name and then lowered her gaze to Narina as Natsu talked about her loyalty to him. She couldn't help but grin as Natsu spoke of 'worthy of fighting for him' and she liked the sound of that. She watched Narina almost fliched as she narrowed her eyes and thought, I dare you to protest you low life demon.. She wasn't sure if one of them was reading her mind this entire time, nor did she give a hell. She then sighed dramatically from Narina constantly babble and shook her head in protest and held her hand up to Natsu. "My Lord please May I?" She insisted anyways before walking around Narina to speak upon her behalf of the mortals. "Your question should be, Why would the Lord and King of all Demons choose me, specifically, to become his human partner, no?" Chandra paused to let that sink in before quickly making her point before she would upset Natsu. "I'm highly qualified for the job because, I'm intelligent in the world around me..I I own a powerful company that controls what people need and yearn for, energy. I control that. In doing so, I have just a slight understanding and grasp of the world in the palm of my hands"She opened her hands palms up and then made fists."And with Natsu help, from my training, We will use our combined sources to make a revolution and take whatever we choose to manipulate.." Chandra stood infront of Narina now and looked over her glasses and stared deadly into the Demonness eyes. "whoever we choose, to become the ultimate ruler with humans and Demons aligned together..." She then took a few steps back as she glanced over to Natsu and seek his approval through her eyes. She ended with more of a lighter note. "Oh, and not to mention, I'm practical,observant,spontaneous risk-taker that has the excellent ability to quickly improvise a solution to any problems. I don't care about anyone feelings..I care about.." She tilted her head at Natsu as she glanced him over once again, and wondered with a curious smirk. "Obtaining my goals and needs..."She cleared her throat as she ended her small speech and placed her hands behind her back.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody smiled every so sweetly as she watched James sight in relief from the sight of her as she watched him sit up and express his emotions all through his eyes as he spoke up. She sighed then sadly, as she didn't think so far into the future about the people in his school having contact with Demons and James fighting his friends off. She shuttered as the thought as she walked over to James and places her small soft hands in his and held them tightly as she looked into his eyes. "Come with me..let me take you to the training area I've found for us.." Her voice sounded like she was pleading for him to agree and before he could protest she confirmed, "I will answer your questions their..I think we need some fresh air..Now..do you trust me?" Her thumbs softly rubbed the top of his hands ass he held them.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
Narina
The corner of her mouth twitched as Chandra interrupted. She glared at the girl as she began to speak. Not really listening to anything she was saying, Narina rolled her eyes as Chandra practically bragged about herself. She crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg. "I really don't care about you, at all." she started when Chandra finally stopped talking about herself. "My questions are for Lord Natsu, and i ask because i do not know what he is looking for" She told the woman, annoyance in her tone. She looked to Natsu, her face had a look that could have said, get rid of this pest. "i'm not interested in why he chose you, i need to know what he would like Me to look for." She said to Chandra.

Natsu
Natsu understood Narina's questions. It was a little odd for them to be aligning themselves with humans but she wasn't seeing the bigger picture she wasn't seeing the ideas and the possibilities that came with aligning themselves with the humans. He was about to...enlighten her when Chandra stepped in. He allowed her to speak only because it would amuse him. He watched the two start bickering over the littlest things and it couldn't help but make him grin and chuckle at the sight. Natsu walked forward and gently set his hand on Chandra's shoulder and whispered to her "and your absolutely right..those are the reasons I chose YOU but she needs to know the reasons behind my decision to align ourselves with humans in the first place relax Chandra put away your claws and let me enlighten her." He pulled back and then crossed to Narina "I understand your questions Narina for it is....strange that we have had to align ourselves with the humans but It is a decision that I do not regret for it had to be made. With our numbers so low we needed more allies without the humans and their resources it is quite possible that the Angels would have finished us off by now. now as for your questions you are free to choose any human you like I do not care who they are I don't however want some sniveling brat who whines and complains and couldn't pick up a sword let alone swing one. I need people with resources and that can help me achieve my goals. So to sum it up..just as long as the human isn't some random bum off the street or totally worthless your free to choose whomever you want. As for how you find them I could care less as long as it doesn't cause us any trouble. Just do it and get it done as soon as you can"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Anael

Anael placed her fingers gently under Jason's chin attempting to lift his face to meet hers. "That is all I ask of you, Jason." She let her hand fall back to her side as she took a few steps back. Her wings fluttered, so she stretched them out a bit. "I would like you to play me a song, if that is alright?" She gave him a sweet smile. As she waited for an answer, she sent out a link to Michael with a gentle cool breeze, "Michael, things are going well but I am not sure how ready Jason is to start training. He is afraid that I will leave him. Given his history, I can understand but I need to gain his trust."

James

Rhapsody approached him and his heart started to race, along with his hormones as she took him by the hands. He wanted to protest but didn't have the will to. Her thumbs rubbing against his hands didn't help matters. 'Keep it together James' It was so hard to keep himself from reacting to her touch. She was so beautiful. It took everything in his power to not try to reach up and kiss her. He desperately tried to shake those thoughts from his mind. Getting some fresh air seemed like a better idea with each second that passed. He cleared his throat before speaking, "Uh yeah, let's get out of here." He looked into her eyes, "I trust you, Rhapsody."

Max

Max looked around and nodded "Very well, I will join you in your venture... Also, This thing may not be monstrous sized but it is still large so it will be difficult to get it inside.. but the reactor and power source is now charged so I will transfer it to a smaller variant of this. Never the less I will be able to hold my own against your... others.. rather easily." He said before turning. "Where do you want me to go? Or will you guide me there now? Also, if you need a place to stay you are welcome into my late parents mansion.. it is large enough to get lost in rather easily.. my lab is below.. I hope you will have no trouble finding it." He said before making his way back to his mansion that was far off the road for no one to see.

Aururum

Aururum looked at her and nodded "Very well... I will just sit here then I guess... Kinda the oddest way to start a lifetime relationship... todays world finds it hard to see us... things were so much easyier two thousand years ago... to think... Two thousand years later and here I sit... still not even my entire life... not even close to it... it sucks to me brutaly honest... to see people you care about die time and time again..." He mumble.​

Ayla watched the static from the bolts of lightning he held. The bow itself seemed to be alive with it, pulsing with Micheals energy. When he released the electric arrows into the sky, they exploded in an array of sparks. They shimmered momentarally before dissapating.

"Well..." She chewed the inside of her lip and swallowed as she took the bow. Damn. Each time she touched the weapon, something seemed to flash inside of her, as if something had awakened inside her, something bright.

The bow felt light as she pulled the string taut. Her arms felt electrified, running through her viens like wildfire. She tried to imagine a bolt, alive and pulsing, laying on the string of her weapon. The viens running through the handle flashed and turned a brilliant white as a bolt appeared on the string. She thought it would be hot to the touch, but instead, felt like a shard of ice resting on her string.

Ayla gulped, ready to release her created arrow, but groaned as her eyesight swam. The ground seemed to tilt as the bow fell from her hands, the bolt fading away with a puff of air. She fell to the ground, her armor clanking against eachother. God, she was dizzy, and already exhausted.

"Damn... This is a shit ton harder than I thought it would be.."

~:Alex:~
Alex was not one to open up to others, she pulled herself close into the corner. She could feel the blood slowly dripping down her arm in a slow process as she tried to keep them close and sheltered from the strange man. His words did have some meaning behind them, but she was too scared to realize that he was trying to be nice to her.
@Angelic Fusion

Narina
She listened intently as Natsu spoke, telling her his reasoning for partnering with humans. She nodded here and there as he spoke, understanding by the end of it. She thought for a short moment before speaking her mind "i will do as you ask, but Lord Natsu, how will i be able to help and have the human help us, if i can not be seen by others?" she asked, she knew she was not allowed to show herself to just anyone. "forgive me if i seem ignorant, but i want to make sure that i know what it is i'm doing before i just jump into it. I would not want to screw up and cause you any problems." she explained.

Micheal
Micheal paused as he heard Anael's message he nodded his head once and sent a message back to her "Anael I'm happy things are going well..but I must urge you to try and get Jason into training as soon as you can..I can't explain why but I have..a feeling something is going to happen soon and we need to be as prepared as we can be for it. do what you can if need be you can bring him to train with my new partner Ayla" He then turned his gaze back to Ayla as she fell to the ground and kneels down next to her "easy Ayla don't push yourself your body is still getting used to my power you need to take things slow just one step at a time ok? first just get used to the armor and drawing the string on your bow then we can work on summoning arrows"
Jason
Jason looked down into her eyes when she lifted his chin and blushed slightly and swallowed hard. When she pulled back and requested to hear one of his songs he paused and rubbed the back of his head. Which one did she want to hear? and why?. He didn't mind playing for her but..he had never played in front of an audience before so that only made him more nervous. "I..I don't mind playing a song for you..but..can I ask why first?"
Natsu
Natsu sighed inwardly she was making this difficult. Demons could be seen by anyone just as well as Angels could it was just a matter of if they LET themselves be seen. He looked over at her his eyebrow twitching slightly "Just go out and find someone you think will help us..look into their past, their heart, their soul whatever you want and find darkness, evil or whatever as long as they'll serve me well I don't care what you do now go and do it" It felt like he was talking to a five year old for crying out loud. Chandra wasn't even a demon and yet she seemed to know more then this one did.​

Grace was busy in the kitchen making soup and sandwichs for the three of them. While the soup was cooking, Grace looked around for the picnic basket and a blanket, when she saw a photo of Michal's past partner. Grace wished that she didn't die, but she felt good knowing that they would met again someday. With a slight smile, Grace went back to finding the blanket and finishing the soup. With the soup done and everything packed up in the basket, Grace took off to Michel and Ayla.

Narina
She closed her eyes for a moment at his response, keeping herself from rolling her eyes or letting out an annoyed growl. She had been taught not to let anyone see her so just going out and doing what she wanted was odd to her. Instead of asking any more questions, seeing that he had become annoyed with her, she simply nodded at him and respectfully answered with "yes, Lord Natsu" then turned from him and went on her way. She took off into the sky after leaving and began her search for a human partner. He thoughts leading to way too many questions. How am i going to find this person? Should i partner with a guy or a girl... probably a guy.. girls are annoying, well that's settled.. now what? She shook her head at herself and sighed as the questions kept coming, she would figure it out as she went. For now she just needed to find someone, anyone worth partnering with.

Ayla rubbed her head. She wished she could be stronger for Micheal. He was the lord of the Angels, and she was the equivalent of a midcentury peasant.

She sighed and stood up, her legs shaking. She rubbed her head and held the bow out in front of her. Even pulling the string made her tired. Her armour suddenly felt a lot heavier than it did before, and the bow's viens pulsed with an eerie light. Her head started the hurt.

She raised the bow again, and drew back the string and shut her eyes. She could see the power behind her eyes, like an orb of light. Something flicked in her brain, and she became hyper aware. Everything seemed to zoom in. She could hear, smell, see more than she could before. She felt a flicker of curiosity that wasnt her own, mixed with the dreading feeling that something might happen. Was this Micheal? Could she actually sense what he wa feeling? The connection lasted for a second more before flickering out like a doused flame.

She lowered the bow and looked at Micheal, a grimace on her face. She didnt sense just anything.
"Micheal.. Whats wrong?"

Chandra
Chandra felt shivers down her spin when Natsu's hand settled upon her shoulder and whispered. She lowered her eyes to Narina as her eyes remained transfix over her glasses. She whispered instantly, "Yes, Lord Natsu.."And remained silent as he crossed over to the female demon and explained the situation. Chandra found his speech, very interesting. She thought, I find it orthodox if Narina cannot clearly see what the Demon Lord is trying to accomplish. She bit back her bottom lip as she held her tongue. When Narina mentioned about 'not able to be see by others' question, deep inside Chandra wanted to bust out laughing. Chandra knew she hasn't known much about Demons, but she had her fair share of scary movies and lore about their kind and only one could simply imagine what a demon could do to enthrall a human. Sorta of like the way I bring my people to me..I give them what they want, I find their strengths and weaknesses and work with it. She thought simply. When Natsu sighed she gulped lightly, and felt like that wasn't a good sign. Once Narina exit the room, Chandra remained silent but had a energetic aura of pride and lust radiant around her as she wondered what Lord Natsu next plans are.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody nodded as she looked into James eyes to confirm he trusted her as she approached him close, and wrapped his arms around her waist as she too, wrap an around him. "Now..hold onto me tight. You're going to fly with me. I won't let go of you ither" Before he could wrap his head around what she has just said she extended her wings as she held him tightly to her body, and jumped out of his window and flapped her massive white feathered wings toward the sky. As she gained altitude she quickly headed back toward the thick green forest that would hide them away from any preying eyes of humans.
a-clearing-in-the-forest-83664.jpg

Kysindra
Kysindra was abit surprised from Max understanding and offer her a place to stay with him. She was abit discombobulated as she sat in mid air cross-legged as she ponder the thought of how Natsu would disapprove of it. She narrowed her eyes abit as she thought, No one tells me what to do…but if anything should come about between us… Her thoughts lingered on as Max started to stomp away in his armor. Her eyes widen as she quickly flapped her leather wings toward him and hovered above him as she followed. "The other's that you call them Max, are demons with powers I'm not even too sure how powerful they truly are. I'm not sure where this duel will occur nor do I care so much..I'm sure Lord Natsu will tell me soon enough." She paused as her voice became more sincere. "I do..appreciate you complying to aid me. I haven't had the chance to master this element yet of Air, do you have any suggestions for me?" She open heartedly risked the exposure for Max to take her seriously.​

• Love
Micheal
Micheal looked at her and tilted his head to the side in confusion. Had she started to sense his thoughts and feelings already? or was she just assuming he had something on his mind. He gave her a kind smile and shook his head "nothings wrong Ayla I promise now come on let's get to work we have a long road ahead of us and the more we prepare the better off things will be for us when the time comes"
Natsu
Natsu watched Narina go with a bit of annoyance. While he understood her questions he also thought they were rather foolish. Especially her one about how people couldn't see them. Yes they could they just needed to be allowed to be seen that was all there was to it, they didn't need to perform some sacred ritual or anything he had allowed himself to contact Chandra and allowed her to see him it was as simple as that. Once Narina was gone he shook his head and then turned his gaze upon Chandra and smiled a devilish smile at her. He then turned and crossed the room to stand in front of her and look down into her eyes "now my newest partner..shall we begin your training?"

Anael

Her wings fluttered a bit as she listened to Michael's reply. Talk about no pressure. Why did it have to be so long until she was paired with a Human? She set her love filled eyes on Jason and gave him her very best smile, "I love hearing your music, that's all. If you do not feel like playing, I can accept that. I just thought it would help you relax a little." She wanted to get him to relax at least a little bit before she dragged him off for training.

James

James shook a bit when she placed his arms around her waist. He placed his face in the gape of her neck. He had to keep telling himself to control his hormones. He was actually hoping that his reaction to being so close to her couldn't be noticed. He felt so embarrassed. He kept telling himself over and over to keep calm, to just relax. No matter what he tried in those moments, it didn't work. She held him so tight, so protectively. He didn't hear what she said. Something about flying? He couldn't scream even if he wanted to as they flew out of the window. As they gained altitude, his stomach began to squirm. "Rhapsody, I hope we're almost there because I am not feeling very well."

Ayla sighed and raised her bow once more. Her arms felt weak, she was running on fumes. The brief flash of clarity she had was gone, and had swept nearly all of her strength away. All of her focus was trying to keep her legs holding herself up.

No. She had to be stronger, stronger in order to protect Micheal and herself. She had his crystal, and if she failed to protect it, they would both die. She wouldnt be responsible for the death of the Lord Of The Angels.

She drew in a breath and concentrated. The bow was sending small shockwaves that vibrated her spine, making her teeth hurt. Her bones felt weak in her body, like twigs. She grit her teeth against eachother, her eyes throbbing in their sockets.

She groaned and lowered the bow, her lungs struggling to bring in air. Damn ,why was she so tired? She barely did anything, but if felt like she just ran a marathon.

She looked over at Micheal and her shoulders sagged. Did he expect her to work all day? She felt like something drained her energy and left her an empty husk.

• Love
When Grace saw Michel and Ayla she gave them a shout.

"Hey guys! I made lunch!" As she landed Grace notice that Alya looked worn out and ready to collapse. She gave a smile and held up the basket.

"Ready for a break? Its soup and sandwichs, along with fresh fruit punch."

Micheal
Micheal moves over next to Ayla and gently helps her to her feet and forces her armor and weapon to disappear. He looks over at Grace as she lands and smiles and then nods "yes we could use a break" He gently walks Ayla over to Grace and has her sit down. "Ayla you need to take things slowly your trying to force the power out without realizing it. I know you want to improve quickly but you need to be careful ok?"
Jason
Jason shakes his head and looks into her eyes "no no..its not that I don't want to play one..I was just..wondering why you wanted me to play one that's all I don't mind playing one at all." He stands up and swallows hard. He rubs the back of his head and then turns "let's head to the music room then." He swallows hard and walks out of the living room and heads upstairs towards the music room. He walks inside and smiles a bit as he walks among the instruments and stereo equipment.​

She sagged in relief when she saw Grace carrying a basket that could only mean food. She was starving.

Ayla nearly fell as Micheal wished her armor off. Her body was already so weak. She probably woud need another days rest before continuing. No. She had to keep going.

She waved a hand passively at Micheal.

"What are you talking about? Im fine." She shrugged him off and hoped her voice didnt sound as tired as she actually felt. She smiled as Grace told her what she had made for them.

"Wow, Grace, it smells amazing."

Chandra
Chandra was daydreaming about the demons and thought, I wonder when I'll meet the rest of the demons and prove my worthiness.. She noticed Natsu gazing upon her as her eyes widen and quick shake of her head and became more alert. Her lips curved into a sweet grin as the anticipation was now trickling away at her patience as she watched him cross the room and stand in front of her. She held her ground and lifted her chin up and looked straight up into his eyes proudly without fear. "Yes, My Lord..may we please..." A hint of excitement and lust lingered in her voice.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody sensed James wasn't feeling so well as she held him tighter and whisperers soothingly. "Almost there, please...hang in there" Her velocity decreased as the clearing was in view as she gradually descended and touched the warm grass. She laid James down and knelled before him." Just relax for abit before standing..You'll be alright.." Her wings folded and tucked behind her as she looked toward the beautiful blue sky. "Let me answer you questions to get your mind off the sickness.." She thought back to Jame's earlier questions and took in a deep breath as she felt terrible that Jame's felt such insecure. She only hoped the training would gain him a new outlook of hope and courage. Her voice was genuine and content, "You are correct when you asked about Demons having crystals like yours and mine. Angels and Demons..formed a contract when the reign fell apart in the heavens. This world is bound to all over..if it doesn't exist..we don't ether..So. Michael and Natsu had to come to some sort of an agreement.." She paused as she thought back, all those years ago. She then placed a hand on James leg as she looked into his eyes seriously. "A demon wouldn't dare to attack you in public...It would cause a war James. Between all humans and the world itself. No..they are smarter than that. And it's not like we are mind controlling you.."She felt abit taken back from the comment as she thought deeply into it. "If a Demons has chosen one of your friends, its your friends choices to whether to agree to the terms of the Demon and to bid by their rule. I cannot say more on that subject." Rhapsody face seem to harden as she looked back up into the skies. "I will teach you to be strong James..You have Angelic holy ability's..it's time that we harness it so you may use it to protect the world from the Demons."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.