Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu
Natsu looked down at her and then grinned. She appeared to be obedient which was very good and she understood that he had great amounts of power which was also good. He slowly walked over to her and lifted her head up to look down into her eyes "come with me my dear Chandra we have much to discuss.." He turned and started walking down the hall as he walked the lights would slowly flicker back on one by one as he walked by them.​

~:Alex:~
Alex looked at the man with a great fear in her eyes, holding her dripping arms close to her face in protection. "I don't know you, why are you here? What do you want?" She demanded fiercely, curling herself in a smaller form closer to the corner. The crystal was sitting on her dresser, glittering in the light as she cowered away from the man.
@Angelic Fusion

Kysindra
Kysindra wings flapped abit closer as Max had asked, and she watched him crawl out of the suit of armor and snatch her crystal. She narrowed her eyes as she dislike the sound in Max voice yet she grinded her teeth shut as she twirled around abit hostile and yelled out, "Let's make this perfectly clear MAX.!" In a hissy fit she darted at his shield and landed right ontop of it as she hissed at him. "I'm really starting to get pissed off latly at everyone thinking I'm some slave to someone…You will take care of my crystal Max or I will wind someone else. The Angels are our enemy and we must..find a way to train and be ready when the time is right. Can you agree to this?"

Rhapsody
Rhapsody crossed her infront of her as she listened carefully to James. She instantly thought, "Demons?" as her mind raced with the images of each Demon she knew of, Natsu,Narina,Aloj and Jyar She realized then, the story she told James gave him nightmares and she sighed in sympathy. She sighed as she knew it was her fault for speaking such dreaful thoughts before bed. She sat down calmy, at the end of his bed and explained, "Tomorrow we can face those fear, together James. I'll show how strong we can be together. With some training you needed fear of the demons but…you must face your fears nevertheless…it's the only way to conquer them.."She paused for a moment to let him ponder over it until her brought up her crystal. She shook her head and placed a hand on his shoulder firmly as she spoke reassuringly, "I would know if someone else tried to take our crystal. Don't worry about that..But to ease your mind. There are 4 other Angels you pray to and they will hear you. Michael is our leader, he would hear you and come to your aid with the other Angels; Leath,Grace and Aurururum." She hope that would comfort him as her wings shifted abit.​

James

Jame's face lit up as soon as he heard Micheal's name, "Michael? The Michael? The head of the angels? Him? He would come to my aid? Really?" He was like a little child in a candy store. "My dad wrote all sorts of things about him in this book. I just never thought that he actually met him." He was so ecstatic that he almost forgot what else Rhapsody had said. He had to calm down a bit. He took a deep breath before realizing something, "I didn't just summon him, did I? Oh man!" He gave a sheepish look again, "How can I say one of your names without having the awkward moment of trying to explain that it wasn't an emergency?" I already summoned you what? Twice already?" He smacked his forehead. He then thought of how she mentioned training. "I think this should mean that I need to start training today, don't you?"

@Poetic Justice

Aururum.

Aururum looked at her and realized even more what he had done. The fact that he just invaded this girls space was somthing he wouldn't forgive himself for but he believe that it was necessary. He reached up and took the brilliant Red and Blue infused crystal and held it up to her "This... This belongs to you now and I am bound into it. This is the house of my soul now and you carry it with you. I apologize for rushing in... I forgot you had just recieved it. It has been a long time since I had been with a Human." He said to her before setting it down infront of her.

Max.

Max couldn't help but smirk at her reaction to his rather rude actions. She reacted as he wanted but realised that she had what he needed and nodded. "My armor requires vast Power.. Give me this and I will help you with whatever you need. In the end we are both a instrument to the means of an end. I do not think of you as a slave at all. I find you stunning to be honest but you may need to work on your temper." He said as the armor moved. He towered over her in it and the one claw was near half the size of her large wings. "So small from in here.... Its really amazing... I will keep your crystal safe.." He said before the red circle visor center on her. A red light glareing out at her.​

~:Alex:~
Alex stayed in her position on the floor, shaking slightly as she looked at him. "Why are you just, standing there?? Why me? What do you want to do to me?" She said in fear, her voice shaking as she looked at him. Her brother had died a long time ago, but she wasn't allowed to pick up the necklace until a few days ago.
@Angelic Fusion

*~Ayla~*
Ayla finished pruning the flowers in the small garden out front, sighing as her tomatoes and cucumbers had seen better days. The sweat covering her body in a thin coat made the shirt on her back stick to her skin, and the delicate fuzz of hair on her arms were plastered down. She put the shovel and hoe down, standing up to crack her back.
The days were getting longer. Her hours were being cut from work, and the bills on her already small house were getting larger by the day. She spent the days pruning her garden, working at the soup kitchen, or playing with the orphans. Her job, working at an animal shelter, was becoming more of a hobby. It hardly paid for the food on her table, and there was no way she would ask for money.
Ayla sighed, careleslly tossed her gardening tools to the ground, and walked inside. Her bed was made, and everything seemed to be in order, since her house only had a single room. Walking to her dresser, she tied her midnight hued, waist length hair in a sloppy bun. She slumped against the wall, crossing her arms. She had atleast an hour before the orphans got out of class, so most likely she would use the rest of the leftover money to make cookies for them. With a content sigh, Ayla turned to her wood-powered stove and oven, tied on her apron, and set to work.

(omg my first official roleplay post im so excited)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Micheal
Micheal smiled as Rhapsody went back to working with James. He closed their mental link and then looked at Grace to speak. He paused though as he felt a strong calling tugging at him. He looked around the room quickly and then reached into his pocket and pulled out his bright blue crystal which was giving off a soft glow and felt warm to the touch. His crystal was reacting to a kind soul nearby. He smiled and then looked at Grace and gave her a quick hug "Grace come with me..I'm about to go meet my new partner if things go well and I'd like you to be there with me it might help you get a feel of how your supposed to look." Without waiting for an answer Micheal stepped out of the window and took off into the sky. He felt a small elation in his heart that he hadn't felt for a long time. He flew faster then he had in a long time but Grace would be able to keep up without much trouble and before he knew it the crystal grew hot to the point that it would burn him if it could. He stopped and looked down at the house and winced. It looked in bad shape and the small garden of whoever it belonged to looked in even worse shape then that. With a soft sigh he landed outside in front of the house and made his wings fold into his back to appear human in case anyone else came by and he gently knocked on the door. When he touched the door the crystal brightened again and then died and he gave a small smile as he finally learned her name and he whispered it softly under his breath "Ayla"

@Ayla @AmerillaRose

A few strands of her midnight blue hair fell from the messy bun she had it set in as a soft rap on the door made her look up from a mixing bowl set on the small counter. She set down the whisk, involuntaraly wiping her face and smudging flour across her cheeks.
Wiping her hands on her apron, she started walking torward the door. She went through a mental list of who it could be. The orphans dont get out for another hour, so they coudnt be knocking on her door already? Other than that, nobody really stopped at her house. The sight of her house mainy dettered people from 'stopping by'.
With a shrug, Ayla turned the smal knob on her door and was met with a radiant man. She stood speechless for a moment before clearning her throat.
"Hello, may I help you?"

Last edited:
Micheal
Micheal looked down at her and smiled kindly and then glanced around real quick before looking back at her "Hello miss Ayla. I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I must speak with you about a very important matter. Do not worry your not in trouble and the orphans that you so graciously look after are all fine as well and have not come to harm I just ask for a few moments of your time to talk about something that is of dire importance." He gives her a small bow and then stands up straight and offers her his hand "My name is Micheal and a friend of mine might be joining us soon if it is no trouble. Her name is Grace. I'll warn you ahead of time she is very...spontaneous and bubbly she gets excited very easily. But that is a matter when she arrives for now let us worry about the business we need to discuss. If you'll allow me to enter that is"

Ayla cocked her head to the side, chewing her lip out of habit. She watched his graceful manner, a rosy blush heating up her cheeks as he bowed. Who was this guy, and why was he acting like this torward her? She stammered, chewing the inside of her lip. "Of course, come right in, Micheal."
She turned, wringing her apron in her hands while she turned and led him through her small, one room house. She swallowed hard as she offered him the one of two chairs at her small fold-out table.
"Can I get you anything, Micheal?" The blush still ravaged her cheeks, her hands tangling in her flour-matted apron.

Micheal
Micheal smiled kindly and inwardly chuckled at the light blush he had brought to her cheeks. Maybe he had laid in it on a bit thick but hey he couldn't be too careful. He needed to win this girl over. He glanced around her home quickly and inwardly winced. This place was in terrible shape and he felt bad for her and any other human who had to live in conditions like these. Yet he couldn't interfere with that because it was a mortal affair and as an angel he would only interfere in a mortal affair if it would mean a terrible end to human lives. He calmly sat down in the chair offered to him and smiled kindly at her "no thank you Ayla I only wish for a few moments of your time so we can talk..i suggest you sit down though because what I have to say will come as..quite a shock to you and it will be a bit hard to take in at first"

*~Ayla~*
She swallowed hard and pulled the chair out from under the table, tentatively taking her seat in front of him. She folded her hands in her lap, trying to stifle the rising anxiety. He let off a strange energy that she could feel, and it terrified her. She knew something about him was.... 'Off'.
She nodded torward him, her eyes finding somehere to settle except on his own.
"W-When will your friend be here, Micheal? I-I have orphans and cookies and..." Her voice trailed off, blushing even more as an unintentional stammer permeated her words. She shifted nervously in her seat, her back straight, some strands of blue-black hair falling in her face.

Micheal
Micheal smiled kindly at her "I can't say for certain..but if she isn't here soon then I would doubt she is coming at all. Although when it comes to Grace I can never be certain she has always been a little...unpredictable. Not in a bad way mind you she is very sweet and caring and she wouldn't hurt a fly on purpose and if she did hurt one she's the kind of girl that would probably try to nurse it back to health" He gave a soft chuckle at this and then shook his head. He looked back at the young woman in front of him and smiled again "I'll start off by asking you to try and relax Ayla but like I said this may come as a shock.." He sighs and then rubs the back of his head now the tricky part of explaining things to her so she wouldn't faint or go crazy "tell me Ayla do you..do you believe in God? in Heaven and Hell? and demons and angels?"

*~Ayla~*
Ayla tried her hardest to relax, but something was off. About him, his being here, the feeling he gave her. She swallowed again, her heart in her throat.
"I believe in God, yes. He blessed me with this lovely home and the beautiful children I get to be with each day." She thought for a moment before continuing, wringing her hands into her apron under the table, her nerves on fire.
"I believe people go places when they die, that there is a place where the dead can rest for however long, but Angels and Demons? That seems a little too out there for me. The little red creatures with ram horns and pitchforks, or the holy peope with dove wings and halos and togas? I dont know, I suppose. When I see one I guess ill believe it."
Ayla chewed her lip again, shifting again in her chair.
"Micheal, why are you even here? Surely not just to ask if I believe in God or not?"

Grace was starting to feel cramped in the room, her wing felt better than before. Micheal seemed to be done with talking to Rhapsody and was about to speak to her when he paused. Before she knew Micheal had flow away to his new partner. Grace opened a tracking link with Micheal and followed him. She felt much better to be outside, spreading her wings and flying through the sky. Upon seeing a small house, so she landed and gave the door a knock.

Micheal
Micheal smiles a bit at her first answer and then couldn't help but chuckle out loud when she got to the part about what she thought angels and demons really looked like. He rubbed the back of his head again and looked at her. He opened his mouth to answer but then paused as he heard the knock and the door and chuckled. He looked over at the door and then back at Ayla and gave her a small smile "That would be my friend Grace would you mind letting her in please?" Before she would even get up to open the door Micheal would send a mental message to Grace "Grace you must hide your angel form. Tuck your wings into your back like I've shown you. I have not yet told Ayla that we are angels yet and until I do you must stay in human form ok?"​

*~Ayla~*
Ayla nodded, standing up on shaking legs to walk torwards door. She turned the knob hesitantly, finding a beautiful girl standing on the threshold of her house.
"You must be Grace?" he gestured inward to her sad home, suddenly feeling self concious. She stepped aside to allow her to enter, puling out the seat Ayla was previousy using and offering it to Grace, all the while grabbing a fold out chair to settle in front of the pair.

"Okay Micheal." Grace had hid her wings just as a women opened the door. She gave her a big smile.

"Hello miss, my name is Grace Wilson. Thank you for letting me in. Hiya Micheal, sorry it took me so long to get here." Grace walked in and took the seat that was offered.
"Thank you again miss."

Micheal
Micheal smiled at the two women and waited patiently as Ayla set up another chair for herself. Once she had done so he let out another slow breath "now..to get back to your original question Ayla..your right i didn't come here to just ask you if you believed in God." He let out a slow breath and then rubbed his eyes to hold back his tears and then looked at her again "as you know I'm Micheal..but I'm not just Micheal I'm THE Micheal. The Archangel that is spoken about in the Bible. However things did not play out as the bible says they did. I never battled Satan or led God's armies against the minions of hell. God let that battle himself..and in the end he sacrificed himself to destroy Satan forever and he named me his replacement. Heaven and Hell are two very real places. However it doesn't work like people think they do but that's a topic for another time." He looks into her eyes "The war between Angels and Demons is still going on..the Demons are now led by Natsu Shigami a rutheless and powerful demon who will stop at nothing to destroy this world and enslave what humans he doesn't destroy in the process..me and the rest of my kind are trying to stop him. The battle has cost us hundreds of lives..there are now only 6 of us left including myself..the same goes for the demons..Ayla I come to you seeking your help." He stands up and allows his wings to show themselves and in a quick burst of pure white feathers stood in front of her "Grace here is another angel..the first one I ever created..she is like a daughter to me and I want to one day show her the gates of heaven..our home..I need your help to do so I understand you will have questions and I will answer them as best as I can"

Status
Not open for further replies.