Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
James

He watched as she came close, blushing when Rhapsody planted a kiss on his cheek before the orb entered his chest. The warmth relaxed his muscles. As he began to transform into his armor, he looked at himself. Could this be real? He already did the pinch test to see if he was indeed dreaming, which he wasn't. The petals floating about him made his mouth curve up into a smile. All of this was so new to him. As of a few hours ago, he was no longer the kid that was looking after his siblings. Now, he was a warrior. The reality hit when the glow dissipated from his room and he was in the heavenly leather armor. He ran his fingers over it. He moved his arms, did a few squats. He took a few steps back, then toward Rhapsody. He twisted from one side to the other while nodding. "I have to admit, it feels strange, but nothing I will not be able to get used to." He gave a half smile, almost a smirk. "This will take some getting used to."

He listened to Rhapsody speaking about the open communication, then blushed. "Alright, please don't slap me for this, Rhapsody but it is a guy thing. Well, a young guy thing, I guess. What I am trying to say is that you are beautiful. You are very beautiful and just having you in my room is sort of strange for me. Well, not strange, don't get me wrong, I really like having you in my room. Ugh! That sounds bad, too." He was trying so hard to be polite about everything but she was definitely a beautiful lady.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Micheal
Micheal smiled a bit at Grace. She was so innocent and full of hope it almost hurt. Which was the reason he dreaded to see her go into battle one day. She didn't seem to understand that in battle against the demons, they wouldn't share her innocence and her desire to be friends with everyone. He gently patted her on the arm and hooked his arm around her waist and flew them up to Emily's bedroom window "we'll wait here for her and ask her if she would like to go to the park if she says yes then we'll go if not...well I don't know what we'll do if she says no"
Natsu
Natsu turned to watch Kysindra go and opened his mouth to say something but then paused when he heard Alojz. With anger in his eyes he whipped around to tell him that he would not have Kysindra as his servant but the demon had already left. He growled and sent a mental message to Alojz "You will never have her as your servant! you may train her but nothing more then that! she will be your queen regardless of what happens so be careful not to upset me any further or I will toss you into the deepest and darkest pit of hell that i can find!" With that he closed the mental link to Alojz and then teleported to where Kysindra was "Kysindra my queen..if you are upset I can understand so but I hope you understand tthe reasons I have for doing what i have done..I will not have anyone questioning your rule by my side it is the only reason I have agreed to this duel" As he spoke to Kysindra unbeknownst to her he had already found a human that he would be taking as his partner. He had been watching her for some time now and it was about time that they met. He opened a silent mental link to the human he had selected that Kysindra would not be able to detect and with a small poke he entered her mind and whispered her name softly "Chandra Nalaar.."

• Love
|Ren| @ShiroKiyoshi

When the demon appeared the earring warmed up a bit but Ren didn't really care. She somehow felt him appraching and wasn't surprised when he popped up beside her. Alojz was next to her, questioning who that name belonged to. "That's a name you shouldn't sully with your voice." confirmed she with a broken voice. She got up unsteady and went toward the windo: she didn't want to be near him unless necessary. "He was an amazing person. I respect him deeply. But what would you know about respect and honor? You heartless demon. I wish I had met an angel." she didn't even know why she was saying him all this. Ren was trying to subdue the tears. It had been so long since she felt them burn her eyes. They always came out when she talked about him and she almost never did. Alojz could clearly feel what she was feeling: the loss of her brother, the role she was invested of, the pressure, her fear, terror, obsession, lust and hate. Everything could be felt by him easily. Almost too easily in fact, as if they weren't even hers. The souls wanted to get out and had started swirling inside her, mixing her feelings with their hunger for revenge. Making her emit emotions which belonged to her victims, causing her nausea and headache "Take these souls out of me." her voice almost a plea. The blonde girl was keeping her head with her hands, as if the pain could ease somehow and fell on her knees. She looked up to him her teary eyes, wetted by the first fallen ones, sparkling of a bright and piercing blue. Her voice was just a whisper "Alojz".

Kysindra
Kysindra long tipped ears perked up slightly, as she heard Alojz threat of becoming his slave. "HA!" She laughed out behind the hidden bookcase as she walked around her hidden bedroom and paced back and forth as her wings were irritable fidgeting,as her blood pumping with vengeance. "You have no idea what I'm capable of...No one does..not even me!" She laughed out again as she spoke to herself as she glared at the wall mirror that was facing the bed and she uncontrollable just slammed her right first into it out of rage. The mirror shattered into a thousands shards and cut her up pretty good as blood seep down her fist she just stared at it as it pulsed in pain but more like annoyance in her sake, from the anger that begun to rise. "I'm no one's slave..." She whispered out like a snake with a low grim tone.
Just when Kysindra had thought she was on her own, an image of a young boy flashed through her mind as a huge AetherTech was causing havoc in the distance. She closed her eyes as her wounds slowly begun to heal as she concentrated on the element of Wind and summoned a cyclone around her. She could felt the energy from the young boy's soul, beacon out toward her with potential to aid one another out. She smiled as she pushed her demonic mind out toward the boy and telepathic spoke out with her two-toned welcoming voice, "Maximillian Garnz, So nice to have found you at last...."

Rhapsody
Rhapsody light purple eyes watched James curiously and giggled sweetly when he had to 'pinch himself to feel the reality of the situation. "You look wonderful James" She clapped her hands together ecstatic as she returned his smile. "You have all the time now, for the rest of your life to learn your ability's and strengths, my friend." She walked around him to check out his armor as she stopped mid walk. She blushed hard as she jumped back a bit when James tried to explain to her 'what guys really think' conversation.
She then walked over to the crystal that her soul resided in and picked it up and turned to James. "I know...this is all oddly new and will take time to soak in but..."She was innocent and very sweet as she looked up now into Jame's green eyes and slowly did she step onto her tippy toes and placed the crystal necklace around his neck and smiled gently knowing it was time to leave him in his thoughts. "If you ever need me James,just summon me to talk about anything or if you shall find yourself in need, I will always listen and try my best to understand. We are more like, each-others Guardians, and I'm counting on you to protect yourself as much as you would for your family, friends and even me. " She then took a few steps back and crossed her arms as her hands touched her shoulders. "We'll talk soon again James. Until then, sleep well."With a final nod and a welcoming smile she closed her eyes as a petals encircled around her feet and quickly covered up her body and then her body disappeared and the petals flew about gently around his room as his crystal glowed the same lilac hue and sparkled with twinkling lights. James could feel her spirit in the crystal necklace as it felt like a buzzing warm comfort through his body as it armor would soon fade back into his regular clothing.

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra stared at the two gentlemen as they both formally greeted her and one of them spoke up." Our boss has agreed with set up a meeting with you as soon as you can Miss. Nalaar." Then the other one. "It would be wise for you to not delay him if you are serious with your company and ours."They both bowed and walked out of her room and the secretary then walked in right after and remained silent.
Chandra picked up the phone and quickly dial a number and said "OH it's on baby" and hung up. She jumps out of her executive black leather chair with a gleeful grin. "We just made an agreement to have a meeting with the company Yingli, to hopefully partner up become nation wide baby!" She told her secretary as Chandra approached an looked out into her huge window that distance out into the skyline. "Book me a flight to Baoding, China as soon as you can Emily. Also we need to-" She was caught by a almost familiar voice that gave a tug within her soul. as she stopped mid sentence. "Miss? Are you alright?" Chandra eyes look abit be-wild as she took up straight and waved off to Emily. "That'll be all." The sectary nodded as she turned and left Chandra office, closing the door behind her. Chandra was alone now as she slowly sat down on her desk, a bit alarmed to move much as she spoke up, "Who is this?"

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Aururum

Aururum stood outside of his current humans house staring out into the night sky. He didn't think about anything in particular but thought about life in general. He has been long lived making him an individual who has seen more than his fair share of death, brith and whole sale destruction for no apparent reason. The only regret that he had was that he didn't do more to keep his lord form dying all those years ago. He had the chance to slay Lucifer once and for all but stayed his hand resulting in the corrupted form that he has today.

Never the less he turned around and looked to his Humans home. He looked up to the window then down at the door. He hated just walking into the house especially if the individual's parents were home. They wouldn't take kindly to him just waltzing up and into their daughters room. He wasn't even sure how she would react if he just appeared. Either way he just stood outside waiting.

Max

The voice entered his head making him look around "What is this! Show yourself!" He screamed back into his mind as he felt the intrusion grow stronger. The Synth muscle arms groned as he tensed up. He raised his right arm and looked at the Exo-Suit. It was working properly... who was in his mind and how did they get there. He wanted to know ot prevent and possibly do it to other people. Such power was rare.... supernatural even but harnessed correctly it could be made avaliable to him... oh.. the possibilities were endless this day.​

Reactions: IceQueen
~:Alex:~
Alex sighed as she looked outside the window, her eyes shifting lazily in the moonlight. She had fresh scars on her arm, a few dribbles of dried blood left splattered on her arm as she sat there, a blade in her hand. There was nothing left for her to feel but the dull beating of her heart, and the small little dribbles of blood as she sat there, letting the sound of sweet silence fill her ears. But it wasn't enough for her. She still felt like she couldn't breathe. Sucking in a breath, she walked to the window and flung it open, letting the warm breeze ruffle her hair as she rested her arms out the window, letting a few drops of blood slip down to the grass.

Natsu
Natsu watched Kysindra from where he stood. Either she hadn't heard him or she was busy contacting the human she had selected to be her partner. If it was the latter that was fine with him it gave him more time to speak with Chandra without having to worry to much about her getting upset with him. He grinned a bit when he heard Chandra's reply and gave a soft chuckle as he responded to her question "this is Natsu...lord of the demons...and I'm here to offer you power beyond your wildest dreams..if you need an example of my power I can easily do so..if you want proof come to this address as soon as possible..come here soon and the world will bow to your feet and you will have everything your heart desires" He sent her a mental image of the address and what the house looked like and then whispered again. "I'll see you soon Chandra..don't keep me waiting too long for I know that you have the resources to be here by tonight..I look forward to meeting you in person"

Aururum

Aururum saw the window open and smelled the blood in the air before the first drop hit the grass. He shook his head and began walking towards the house. He saw Alex looking out at him and just looked up at him before he blinked and appeared behind her near the crystal. "You shouldn't be harming yourself... I can smell the blood and... Alex.. Why." He said slowly. He hated seeing people he cared for in pain. He knelt down nearly her and extended his hands. "Let me see your arms... Please.. I can close the wounds for you." He stated obviously worried about her.​

Reactions: IceQueen
~:Alex:~
Alex felt like she was in a trance, her brain not even registering the man in front of her until he was gone. In a flash, she stood up, sucking in a breath as she turned around, hearing a voice. She backed away from her crystal, her legs pressed against the frame of the window. "Who are you!" She demanded, her eyes filled with fear, and worry, holding her arms close to her chest.

James

He stood there, feeling so relaxed but was a bit awkward about how Rhapsody left. Was it because he said it was weird having a girl in his room? He ran his hands through his hair before grabbing the crystal looking at it. "Sorry if anything I said offended you." He said it quietly. He would protect her and his family with his life. Now that he had really cool armor, it would be a bit easier. He let the crystal drop from his hand to dangle around his neck. He then thought how it might actually bounce her around inside the crystal. He winced. Then, he wondered how she even fit inside that crystal. Things he made a mental note to ask her later.

At that point, his uncle knocked on his door, telling him to get to sleep. James turned his lights off and laid in his bed. He didn't fall asleep right away because he was picturing Rhapsody. Her eyes, her face, just everything about her made him smile. Why did he have to be such a guy? He laid there just thinking of everything she told him for about an hour before he fell asleep.

Grace looked around the bedroom, it was pretty rare for her to be in a house so she never quite got used to the feeling. She excited about a new place to explore, but felt trapped by the walls. When Grace found her partner would she live in a house? The thought made her shudder a little, always having those walls around her, trapping her into this enclosed space. 'I hope my partner likes to be outside a lot.' When Grace saw an old toy box in a corner of the room, her eyes lit up. Kids were always bringing toys to the park to play with and Grace wanted one too. So she sat herself in front of the box and was about to open it when Grace remembered that it didn't belong to her and would be very rude to go through someone else's things. With out really thinking Grace started to chew on her wing, a little nervous tick she had developed.

"Micheal, do you want go play? Being in here makes me feel odd and its such a nice day out we should enjoy it." Grace wanted to make sure Micheal stayed happy after his lost and search for a partner.

Last edited:
Kysindra
Kysindra was caution that Max might not understand what she was about to ask and if she had to show herself in person, she would but only if she could trust him.She chose her words carefully, "My name is Kysindra, Max. Tell me, do you yearn for glory and power?You're an extraordinary human Max...and it would be a shame to let your talents go to waste...I'm in need of your aid Max..Will you listen?" She whispered out to him as she tried to lure him to trust her.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody didn't want James to feel awkward about his human emotions, she understood how one would feel around her as a mortal, for deep down, Rhapsody wanted to feel the same way. So, nonchalantly, she would ignore the emotion as if the yearn for love and passion wouldn't effect her, and she tried to think about the important of their cause as Guardians. That's when she thought of Michael. Her essence whispers out, I should contact Michael to let him that James and I are united... She made the decision and summoned her spirit and a warm peaceful energy blanketed over Michael and he could have sworn to almost smell the faint scent of flowers before Rhapsody gentle voice called out,
"Michael..."

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra felt the rumble of Natsu chuckled inside her as she quirked an eyebrow as she slowly became unwhinded and uncrossed her arms. She listen carefully to his powerful voice for held onto the edge of the desk as though to ground herself. Her eyes raced around the room as as her head swarmed with random thoughts. Is this Natsu some sort of mobster? How did he show me where to go like that...? She paced around the room now as she wondered out loud, Fine. With the capability of what this Natsu just shown, I'm curious to find more..." She smirked to her wanderlust as she went to her office desk and pushed the speaker, "Emily, bring me my car...I'll be driving by myself for the day..."
Hennessey-Venom-GT-Red-Wallpaper-HD.jpg
A red Vemon GT rolled up to the CEO building and people walked around it taking pictures and gawked at it when Chandra finally made it the main floor and Broc and Roc her security guards, waited for her outside. Broc handed her keys as Roc walked over to her door and opened it. "Thank you boys, and don't worry I'll keep in touch" She smirked and patted Broc chest before getting into her fast hot rod. She revved up the engine and took off toward the location that Natsu gave her.​

Micheal
Micheal gave Grace a small smile. She was always looking out for others even if she didn't quite understand what was wrong with them. She had yet to find her partner so she wouldn't understand the pain that was brought along when that partner passed on into the next life. He opened his mouth to reply to her question and then paused as he sniffed the air and smelled the faint odor of flowers. This brought a small smile to his lips. Rhapsody. He looked at Grace and nodded "Give me one moment Rhapsody is contacting me" He then closed his eyes and concentrated on the link between him and Rhapsody and spoke "I'm here"
Natsu
Natsu grinned as he watched Chandra. He knew that her curiosity wouldn't allow her to brush him aside and that she would come to him. He watched her climb into her car and leave her dwellings and start speeding towards his location and her future source of power. He casually walked out of the secret room and then went back behind the desk where he had spent most of the morning. He gently sat down in the chair and with a wave of his hand the desk disappeared and the chair changed to that of a chair fit for a demonic throne room.​

Rhapsody
Rhapsody was happy that Michael had the time to quickly respond so she would reply just the same, "Michael, I just wanted to tell you that I JUST made the connection with me and James. I introduced him to his armor and his destiny..everything is working out well between us.. I wanted to inform you what the situation was at hand."

James

He slowly sat up in bed, rubbing at his neck. He looked around not knowing what time it was but everything seemed quiet. James put his feet on the cold floor just to jerk them back up again. He crossed his legs as he sat there. He needed to get up to fix the family breakfast before he went off to school. He rubbed his face with his hands before getting up and dressed. His house seemed a bit colder than usual and had a chill. He passed by the other bedroom but they were empty. He looked around the house but no one was home. Did he wake up late? That made no sense, his uncle would have scolded him. He stood alone in the kitchen looking around. Everything felt wrong. "Uncle?" There was no answer. He walked back up toward the bedrooms, doors were closed. He could have sworn they were opened earlier. He slowly opened his brother's door. A demon stood there with a bloody blade, grinning at James. James' eyes widened, instantly reaching for the crystal but it was no longer around his neck.

He sat up sweat covered, "Rhapsody!" He reached for the crystal, and it still hung around his neck, glowing. He felt foolish now for calling her name. He rubbed the sweat off of his face when his uncle came in, "What's wrong?" James shook his head, "Nothing Uncle, I'll be making breakfast as soon as I get dressed." His uncle closed the door. James lay flat on his back again. "It wasn't real, just a nightmare."

• Love
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra made it the mansion near the lake as she parked her car out in front of the locked gates. She wasn't to impressed with the million dollar home as she got out of her car and locked it, and made her way to the gates. As she approached them , they automatically opened for her as she wondered a bit with a quirked brow, and walked up toward the home.
Once she made it to the door she was abit hesitance to knock and felt she deserve that someone should have opened it before her. She rang the doorbell. Just as quick as the gates, a maid opened the door and greeted Chandra. She wasn't impressed and looked lowly at the maid. "Where's Natsu" its was more of a demanded than a question. The maid gesture down the hall where double arched doors led. She marched pass the maid without a thank you and walked down the hallway.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody lurched in her crystal as she felt James panic and just when his uncle left the room, her spirit was summoned and in a light purple fog. She materialized in front of James with a worry look on her face as she franticly looked around his room. "James? James, are you alright?" She looked throughout his room and verified that no one was here, everything was still the same. As James heart raced on, Rhapsody noticed he was covered in sweat. "What's going on James? You summoned me?"She asked with concerned.​

Micheal
Micheal smiled a bit and nodded. He was glad to see that Rhapsody was finally starting to move on from her previous partner and focusing more on her next. He did feel sorry for them both however he understood what it was like to lose someone you care about. Since his last partner died he had been unable to find a new one. Partly because he didn't want to he still wasn't completely over the fact that she was gone but that was just how life worked for humans "I'm really glad to hear that Rhapsody..I'd like to meet him one day soon. For now continue with what your doing answer his questions if he has any you can't answer I'll do my best to answer them. Start his training as soon as possible as well. is there anything else?"
Natsu
Natsu grinned as Chandra walked into the mansion. The maid that met her at the door secretly wasn't even human she was actually an extremely low level demon that could hardly even be considered one. A ghost might be closer to what it really was. As Chandra walked down the hall he would force the lights to turn off and then appear in front of her with a ball of flame in his hand casting menacing shadows throughout the hall and across his face as his eyes glowed red with a promise of power for her "I'm so glad that you could join me Chandra..allow me to introduce myself properly I am Natsu lord of Demons and the king of Hell"

Kysindra
Kysindra jumped suddenly, as she heard the bell ringed and growled as she looked behind and wonder who could've been at her home. She thought to Natsu as her eyes narrowed as she wondered what was going on beyond her hidden walls. She felt a cold shiver down her spin as she couldn't think as to why she felt at edge. She closed her eyes once more as she reconnected to Max, abit more enforcing. "Max, damn you. Listen to me! I'm going to be the Queen Demon of the Underworld." Her voice shrieked, into his mind. "I will lend you my powers to help rule this world and the alternatives that align with it. NOW, Tell me…"She visualized where Max was as she summoned her strength and with a gust of black wind she teleported out of the home, and appeared down from the roof and down infront of Max in a harmless black Cyclone. Her wings busted out as the wind dissipated and she flapped her demonic leather wings as she hovered in mid-air. "Do you accept my proposal?" She held out a red ruby crystal.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody expression became serious as she heard Michael's voice, and she turned away and nodded abit as she listen to his reply. The Angels mostly were proud and confined most of their emotions at bay when it came to expression them to one another. She had missed the company of her Angel friends, and all though they we're limited to congregate from the new contracts of being an Guardian, she had felt the absence of joy in her life. She was a loyal Angel who was disciplined to put her beliefs first even if it meant love,passion,joy,sorrow,hate all the human emotions one mortal would go through, it was her job to suppress them and carry out her duty as an Angel. She replied, "Nothing else Michael. I will start his training once the time is right. Talk to you another time." And the connection soon faded from Rhapsody's to Michael's.

Chandra
Chandra stopped walking immediately when the lights turn off. "What the hell gives here!" She screamed out as she stomped her right foot into the ground and placed her hands up on her hips. Her eyes widen when Natsu demonic shadowy form silhouette in the darkness as her heart leaped with fear. She gulped lightly as chills scattered across her arms as she held them to rub them off. She was in awe from his appearance and realized this was her calling. "You're Him…"She whispered out as she felt like her dreams were coming true. "I have always known.."As she felt more confident and shook her head to realize this was real, she yet took a step forward and placed her hands back on her hips steadily. "That I was chosen for great power..Lord Natsu..a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. "She wondered if she should bow and quickly decided to do it for her was much powerful than she.

James

He gave Rhapsody an apologetic look. He felt so sheepish. He lowered his face to the ground as she stood there. His racing heart quieted down before he spoke. "I am so sorry Rhapsody, it was only a nightmare. I dreamed that a demon entered our house. He killed my little brother. I couldn't find your crystal." He continued to keep his gaze to the floor, feeling ashamed to have summoned her like that. He thought for a few moments, "Hey Rhapsody, what would happen if someone got a hold of your crystal? How would I be able to protect you or anyone else? He now felt worried, "What if someone doesn't even steal it, what if it falls off and I don't even notice? He looked at her fearfully, "What would I do?"

Max

Max heard the voice again and just laughed at its annoyance. Whatever it was sounded as if it had many more issues than it would ever let on. Whatever it was had power and the power to use telepathy required energy. That energy could be funneled into his suits to power them and this above all else interested him. He did not seek power but the means to attain it for himself. When he was finished he would conquer even this telepathic being.

Once the demonic entitiy formed infront of him and didn't even flinch. The figure was definitely interesting and female of course. He just tilted his head inside of the armor before extending on of the massive claws out of touch the stone. "It is impossible for me to grab it without shattering it in this armor... Give it to me... Come closer." The voice boomed shaking the windows nearby. The top hatch opened and a blue glow eminated out. He climbed up and grabbed the crystal quickly before shutting the hatch. It was slightly rude but the suit would stand up to her worst. "I will get back to you on this... serving.. I serve no one.. I simply assist untill I recieve what I wish." He said before tossing the crystal up and down inside the suit.

Aururum.

When Alex turned around he saw the horror in her face and realized what he had just done. In the past it was seen differently but not to much differently. Now people would be more likely to shoot him which would be a horrific idea on the part of the human. He saw her back up to the window and remained still. "My name is Aururum... I am a Archangel...." He said before looking around for the crystal hoping he didn't misplace it or if she had lost it or if she even had it. He couldn't remember.

@IceQueen @Poetic Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.