Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Jyar|@Poetic Justice
What a stupid trick. Jyar in reality was standing in the kitchen hoarding food and Alojz by his side. They both came out just as the human threw a gust of wind at Natsu's wall evaporating their dummies. Damn bitch is a little too cocky. But, why get my hands dirty? "Alojz. Aloj- shit." Alojz had already bolted for the girl's backside, he hadn't known about Jyar's trick and though she attempted to attack the Master. "I shall make you rue the day you were created you insolent whore!" Jyar quickly made the room grow dark to move some people around making Alojz's attack hit where the wind landed. That's a magic trick gone wrong. "Alojz, calm down it was a spell." "She attempted an attack on Natsu!" "It just seems like that because you're still clouded from my fog transport. Calm brother." "I don't trust her... even less now." Just then Natsu approached the two with his large ramble and Alojz glared at Kysindra his negative thoughts would be strong enough it gave Jyar a headache. "Calm brother." Shit he's gonna kill her... I'm doing this for your own good Alojz. "Curse of the night." Jyar snapped his fingers and Alojz slowly fell asleep. He then turned his attention to the girl, Kysindra. "Screw with my brother and I'll triple what he would've done to you. You will never be considered a demon by any noble's eyes. I had no quarrel with you, but your insolence almost cost the blood of my brother. Get a reign on your pet, Natsu." Jyar transformed into a giant behemoth known as the "Monster in the Night" and picked Alojz up walking away. "Filth."

|Ren| @ShiroKiyoshi

Ren Stride, daughter of one of the most important men of the nation, sit on her bed. A maid had brought her there as soon as she got to the mansion, screaming randomly something about her not being kidnapped and to bring her to her room to rest. "My fath... The president?" she asked almost getting the wrong title. "Don't worry little miss, he collapsed before the mansion, apparently he managed to escape. He is now being seen by a doctor but his life is in no danger". Ren let out a big breath. The demon didn't lie. She was brought to her chamber and left there with some food and drink. A doctor would have checked on her a little later.

After the check up, which showed no issues, she was told to rest for some time but Ren just couldn't. She had lost her brother some months before and that was the first party she managed to attend with her father after the tragedy. There she met Alojz, her self appointed 'Guardian Demon' who, after having killed almost every person in the hall, made her change in some kind of... armored human...? Well, he took her father hostage too after having injured him and threatened her of killing him unless she took the demon three sinners' souls. Ren, compelled by the threat, jumped down the buildings and, taking refuge into an alley, shot who she identified as a sinner. She took three lives just to save her father. The demon instructed her to swallow them, to eat them, in order to preserve them for him. With every soul, her own felt more heavy and she started to feel something swelling up inside her. Those twisted souls stormed inside her with every step. With every step and every thought.

The blonde girl brushed absentmindedly her hair with her fingers. Her look lost in some sort of trance, staring blankly before her. She couldn't even cry. She couldn't even scream. She couldn't even talk with someone. The only one she could talk to was the demon himself but, since she got home, the crystal on her earring didn't swirl up in fog, nor warmed up. It seemed he wasn't near. The girl looked up and hugged herself trying to calm down those transient flames inside her. "Why aren't you with me?" she asked to the ceiling, before curling up onto the bed, tightening her grip on herself "Ioria" she called sweetly her brother's name, as if he could, somehow, help her get out of everything.

|Leah| @Ookami

Leah wasn't into her crystal waiting to be summoned. The 'Black angel', as everyone called her, had a role to fulfill and, with or without her mentor Uriel, she was determined to get her work done. She wasn't into her crystal, she was into a house, in the dark, her big, black feathered wings hidden, a piece of cloth in hand, cleaning up her little blade. It came out from her dragon necklace first, and from a big sinner's throat, later. "Another's one, master." she whispered looking up. A little flame-like thing was ascending "You're to be judged" she said before getting out. On the sofa was laying a dead man with a lascivous smile on his face. On the tv was running the video of a little child.

Being the only one of the angels with a 'job' other than protecting someone, Leah was pretty used to the human world and she even managed to learn how to confuse herself among them. The black haired beauty streatched and headed to her favorite place to get a coffee. One of the waiters, Jessy, was always pretty nice to her. She checked on her crystal's status: still into the box. Locked into the third drawer of his desk. It seemed Aaron wasn't ready yet. It had been seven years from her last partner's death and her carelessness took his life and his wife's. Would it be different with Aaron? And how so? She was the one who took lives. Sinners' lives, sure, but lives nonetheless. Why was she appointed to guard someone? What was Uriel thinking when he entrusted her to Michael?

Humans always had something to them that Grace couldn't figure out and that was their emotions. No matter how hard she tried, Grace couldn't seem to get them. Micheal told her one time that when she found her partner, then she'll understand emotions easier. But if Micheal said the girl needed time, then thats what she'll give, even if Grace wanted to play with Micheal's new partner. The thought of new partner hit Grace in an odd way, when she found her partner would she lose them too?

"Micheal, well I lose my partner too after I find them? Like how you lost . . . . you know." Grace didn't want to lose her friend to be, she wanted to spend their days hanging out and playing.

Reactions: Andy
Micheal
Micheal looked at Grace and sighed. He slowly stood up and looked up at the sky. He wanted to break it to her easily but he also needed to tell her the blunt truth. "Grace...the bond we share with our partners is special..and I hope one day soon you'll find someone special to make your partner..but yes..one day your partner will die..whether its because of an unfortunate accident, old age, or in a fight with a demon..one day your human will die and then you will move on to watch over their children..and then so on and so forth.." He looks at her and sets his hand on her shoulder "but the thing that matters most are the memories and feelings that you share because your partner will always be with you here" he points at her head "and here" He points at her chest where her heart would be.
Natsu
Natsu's eyes widened in anger as Jyar walked away from him. How dare he! He would pay for that! No one ever talked to him that way and no one would talk to his future queen that way either. He growled and held his hand out towards Jyar. He might be a powerful demon but Natsu was the most powerful demon of all time since he had absorbed Satan's powers. With but a thought an intense amount of pain would shoot through Jyar's head as if his very mind was being crushed inside his skull. He slowly walked over to Jyar and whispered in his ear "..you are a loyal servant and I respect you and your brother's power which is not something I easily admit..but don't you ever..ever..ever! Talk about your future queen like that again don't forget their are only five demons left and she is one of them you know as well as I do the only way to create more demons other then the natural way is to corrupt a human soul so your going to have to get over it now get out of my sight..find your humans and start training them I will need you and your brothers power soon." With that he waved his hands and forced them to vanish from the house and go to an area far from the city so they could release any anger they had without causing any trouble for him. He then looked at Kysindra and crossed back over to her "I apologize for that Kysindra..they will learn their place soon."

|Jyar and Alojz|@Andy @Poetic Justice
Jyar accustomed to this type of pain for regularly testing his master simply squatted down squinting an eye, he slowly turned causing even more pain and looked Natsu dead in the eye. "You are not our master... you're a fool succumb to a witch's spell. But, I... nor my brother will ne- never bow... to a human. You tell me to learn my place... you'll do best to tell this to her... Our master would not make a human our queen!" Before Jyar could do anything he was transported somewhere and had taken a huge bite out of a building. Alojz had happened to fall and remained in the snow, slowly coming to as Jyar was out of range. Alojz being cursed heard everything, but was unable to do anything due to the curse. He stood to his feet staring dead at Kysindra. "If you wish to earn my blade you bitch, you shall handle it personally. Tomorrow morning you will be here. Or I will hunt you down, you do not want me to do this." Alojz turned to Natsu and took a knee. "Master, your queen will have to earn my brother's and my trust. Know she will never be seen no more than a lowly human, if she is to earn my trust she must survive a duel with me. My brother will decide his own trials, I shall make sure of this." Alojz sat ready to take punishment or the order to leave.

So she would lose her friend and by the way Micheal was talking it would happen a lot with time. An old man told Grace when his best friend was dying that he'd never truly be gone, for as long as the man remembered the years they had together and the friendship they had, they'll always be together. Was that what Micheal meant? Even if we lose that person in the world of the living, their friendship well still with those left behind. That raised another question, where do the humans go when they die? A little girl once told her they go to heaven with the angels lived, but Grace never been to heaven before at least she didn't think so.

"Where do they go? When humans die, is someplace we can't go to? A girl told me they go to heaven, is that true? Whats heaven like? Is it a nice place? Can we go and visit?" Grace was excited all over again, maybe she could find Micheal's old partner so they could hang out with him and ask his sister to forgive Micheal. Then everyone could be happy.

Micheal
Micheal smiled a bit. He knew it was only a matter of time before she started asking questions about heaven and where humans went when they died. He rubbed the back of his head as he tried to think of how to answer that question for..it was difficult now with everything going on. He gave a soft sigh and then looked at her "To answer your first question..yes they go to heaven but they do not become angels like you and me. An angel is created from pure and holy energies humans just go to heaven as their final resting place an eternal life of peace and prosperity. We do come from heaven Grace and I'm sorry you have not been able to see your home yet but I hope you will soon for it is a beautiful place..large marble halls..with a glowing light that fills you with hope and love no matter where you may be..it is my hope to bring us all back to heaven one day..but sadly until the demons are finished we can not go home..we can't go to heaven..for until the demons are destroyed they will continue to torment the humans and steal their souls to drag down into the underworld with them.." He smiled at her "Grace you are like a daughter to me and I only wish to see you happy and hopefully one day I'll be able to take you to your true home in heaven."

Seeing Micheal describe heaven was amazing, his eyes lit up with pure joy, his face lost the look of hurt, and his wings lifted a little. If Micheal loved heaven this much, than Grace couldn't wait to see it for herself.

"I can't wait to go! When we do we'll see the partners we lost right? Then they're not really gone, they're just away on vacation and can't send post cards. You'll be able to see your partner and be happy." Grace gave Micheal a big hug, she liked it when Micheal call her his daughter, but this led to another question. A question she wanted to ask for a while.

"Can I ask one more question? I know you made me, but who made you?"

Micheal
Micheal gave a small smile and gave her a hug back and then looked at her when she rambled on with more questions. He gave another small chuckle and shook his head "The original God made me..he made me a long long time ago and then for reasons I still don't understand he chose me to be his successor when he..gave his life for us. and before you ask no I do not know who made God or where he came from no one does. All we know is that one day God came and he created everything you see around us. and yes..I hope to see my old partners again very soon but until then I hope their souls rest in peace in heaven until we can return to them in heaven"

Grace gave a nod to that, when the demons were taken care of everyone could be together and happy. Grace then stepped out of the hug, she stretched her wings out and then she lost her balance. She flapped her arms and wings trying to catch herself to no benefit and fell off the roof. Grace landed with a loud crash in the yard behind the house, her wing were in pain.

"Ow! Sorry Micheal! I think I hurt my wing a little, can you look at it please?"

James

James looked stunned at first. He saw her go to her knees. He took her hand gently. He got out of his blanket shield, lowering himself to the floor next to her. He wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to put his arm around her shoulders but would that be too much? He wanted to comfort her. His heart ached from the pain she was in. He felt tears welling up in his eyes. He put his arm around her now, gently. He lowered his gaze, "Rhapsody, you do not need to apologize. You did nothing wrong. It isn't your fault that my dad is gone. Please, don't cry."

He wouldn't blame her, how could James do that? She was in such pain that he could almost feel it. He sighed softly, "I am not sure what to do now. Does this mean that I am recruited or something? What is that I have to do?"

Kysindra
Kysindra just stood there as she watched the 'dummies' evaporated and watched Alojz gun for her. She crossed her arms with a raised brow. When Natsu approached the two, she only smirked with confidence as her wings, nonchalantly rose and fell as she hovered abit off the ground. I dare you try anything...She thought as her bright red eyes glowed with fiery hate for the two brothers. She ignored what Jyar said as she begun to enjoy how the demons reacted to her presents and waved them off sweetly.She cocked her head to the side questionably as she wondered, what Natsu had whispered to Jyar. When the brothers vanished her wings came to a slow stop as she settled back onto the ground as Natsu apologized.

Kysindra smiled back up to Natsu yet her eyes held a leery look as she wondered how true his statement actually was. "You know Natsu...I do have other-" She was cut off from Alojz. Alojz threat made Kysindra blood boil with aggression and she spat out an venom hiss as her wings snapped upward with aggression. Her eyes narrowed as she felt a deep animosity for the demon to rip his throat out right on the spot. Her voiced was low and deadly, "You...do not know... who...you are messing with Alojz..."She took a step toward him as her head tilted to the side and then took pity for the demon as he awaited his punishment. "Get over your selfish desires and understand this...You are more of a threat to Natsu than I...You are uncontrollable and unpredictable...When I'm Queen..." She walked around Alojz and eyed him top to bottom as she placed a sharp claw under his chin like she was about to decapitate his head. "I have a few ideas for you and your brother to..."She gave Natsu a sadistic serious look. "Obey my reign..." She then walked away to stand beside Natsu once more and crossed her arms on her chest as she tilted her head back in disdain. "Must I duel? One of us will Die..and you will be left with only Four Demons My Lord...I only thought you meant the challenge was to take my place as Queen..." She eyed Alojz with a simpleton look.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody looked up into James eyes as he took her hands and she felt welcomed in his presents. She smiled a bit more warmly with courage as he forgave her yet the guilt would always remain. She nodded though as he reassured her his forgiveness, as she felt her heart slowly begin to heal with closure. "Right.."She softly answered as she slowly stood up and led Jason back to bed as she sat down at the edge of it facing him. "You and I have a special bond James. We're connected in many ways...We can sense eachothers emotions, we react with eachothers actions and it almost seems like we could read eachother minds at times as we are in-tuned with our spirits." She looked up toward the ceiling as she paused to collect her thoughts and to bring James the bad news.
Rhapsody's purple hues looked back to James and held genuine as her voice became sincere,"James, I'm here to protect you. To guide you through the horrors that are about to up-rise. You were chosen, like your Ancestors, to help the Angels protect Earth from Natsu who is the Leader of the demons, and his followers. You share my special abilities and to fight with Heavenly embedded armor with the powers to Camouflage,use the nature around you to your advantage such as the trees and plants around you, to speak to animals, and you will become to best tracker to hunt down the Demons." She took in a long deep breath hoping this wasn't going to overwhelm him but James had a place in the world, and this was it. Her eyes searched into his to read his emotions before she would carry on anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
James

He looked into those eyes, it was almost hard to focus on everything she was saying. He almost felt mesmerized. It was easy for Rhapsody to lead him onto the bed. He sat there, listening, especially when she started taking on a serious tone. He focused on her words, pondering them as the realization struck. He remembered many times when his father would get up and leave without any explanation as to where he might be going. So, he was off to track demons? He rubbed the back of his neck as he kept contemplating what that mean for him. How was he supposed to help take care of his family, got to school, do everything on top of being some sort of demon tracker? How was his dad able to manage it?
James paced around, could she hear his thoughts? Could she feel how overwhelmed he was? Would she sense how excited he was to have a beautiful girl like her in his room? He closed his eyes tight for a few moments, trying to get those thoughts out of his mind. He got up from the bed, beginning to pace around. He tried to avoid looking at her, but he was afraid that might offend her. He had to focus on the demon tracking thing. He started thinking of his family, his friends. He sighed hard, "I'm just a kid, Rhapsody. How can I be any use to you or anyone right now? How am I going to handle it all?"

Micheal
Micheal gives a soft sigh when she fell off the roof and fell onto the ground. He gently hopped off the roof and landed next to her and helped her to her feet. He then stepped around behind her and gently inspected her wings. After a few moments he gave her a light pat on the shoulder "First off try to be more careful ok Grace? second your wings are fine they'll just be a little sore"
Natsu
Natsu stood to the side as Alojz issued his challenge towards Kysindra and growled a bit in his throat. While he could understand the brothers point of view they were seriously forgetting that before he created Kysindra there had been only one female demon left alive Lilith. He looked at Kysindra as she sauntered over to Alojz to issue her own threats and grinned a bit. He leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms. He eyed the two demons carefully as he thought about what could be done with this. He could outright kill Alojz for speaking that way about his future queen and questioning his motives but he needed the demon. He was a powerful one and served him faithfully as well as his brother did. He did not however enjoy them speaking of Kysindra that way. He glanced at Kysindra as she asked him if she had to duel Alojz. Natsu pondered this for a moment before looking at Alojz and growled low in his throat "You are walking on dangerous ground Alojz be aware of that. Kysindra is no longer a human she is a demon now and a demon she will remain. I would not have turned her into one if I did not believe she was worthy of becoming one of us. However..I will agree to this duel. The duel will take place here tomorrow and will go until one of you is unable to continue the fight. If I even suspect! that you are attempting to kill Kysindra I will tear your soul out and feast upon it to increase my own power. If she wins you WILL accept her as your queen and you will treat her with the respect deserving of one do I make myself clear Alojz!?" As he finished speaking he opened a telepathic link with Kysindra and spoke softly to her "I only agree to this because they will not respect you until you prove yourself to them..I cannot force them to respect you or follow your rule no matter how much I wish I could. I know you can defeat him Kysindra do not doubt that you have proven yourself to me over and over again now you just need to prove yourself to them you are a demon! and you will be my queen..now what was it you were going to say to me before Alojz interrupted you? you have other what?"

Rhapsody
Rhapsody watched James curiously as he pondered for a moment everything that she had tried to explain to him. As he stood up and paced around the room her back slightly stiffened and her hands cupped together in her lap as her wings folded against her back as she closed her eyes and silently prayed he would open his heart out to her and accept his destiny.
When James finally spoke up, Rhapsody remained motionless as she sat upon his bed. Her concentrated upon her spirit as a small white ball of light begun to slowly form in her cupped hands. She opened her eyes and a soft glow came from them as looked up to James with a hopeful look. "James, you're so strong. I had sensed it since the day you were born. I only want the simplest life you can ever have my companion. You are an amazing bright, fast learner and your spirit is fill with courage. I envy your kind..." She stood and approached James to arm's length as she was an entire foot shorter than him. She smiled warmly up his beautiful bright compassionate green eyes and said, "Trust me?" As she lifted the small ball toward his chest.

Kysindra
Kysindra had thought she had Natsu wrapped around her pretty little claw like finger when she mentioned the death of an Demon. It would mean less followers for Natsu, and he was in condition to lose one to a meaningless duel. She nodded her head in agreement with Natsu, at first, that Alojz WAS walking on dangerous grounds, yet until Natsu accepted the duel. Suddenly, rage had burst into her heart out of surprise as she uncontrollable flipped over her office desk and crashed it into the wall. Hundreds of thoughts, ran through her mind as she growled angrily as an image of pushing Natsu and starting a fight with him seemed logic in her mind. YET, she dared not to touch Natsu with his little pet around as she death glared the puppet Alojz. When Natsu entered her mind, she sensed his words were sinerne, yet even though it mention she wouldn't die, it was all the same that he could risk life, just to prove herself worthy. She didn't like it as she gridded her teeth as she took a few steps back shaking her head. She stood her back up against her bookcase as she took a moment to answer without cursing at Natsu. Her voice was almost emotionless as she bit her tongue. "Leave me be..I have other IMPORTANT matters to attend too..Like finding a worthy human to serve me..." Her eyes did not meet Natsu as she pulled the secret book out and the wall slide open and she stepped inside and closed it behind her.

Grace flexed her wings and gave a slight flinch. It didn't hurt too much, but she wouldn't be flying for a little bit. Grace gave Micheal a silly grin.

"Thanks for checking! What should we do now? I don't think I can fly for a little bit. Maybe we can go to the park? And we can bring your new partner too. I may not know what humans do to feel better after someone they care about die, but when I'm lonely and miss you I go play." Grace wanted everyone to be happy and avoiding one another isn't going to help too much. At least that was what Grace thought.

Max powered on the suit completely and gazed around the room before taking a step and tearing the harness off the machine. "Ahh.... I have awakened.." HE said as the speaker of the machine distorted his voice significantly. He walked to a lift and stepped onto it. The door above him opened as his suit reached the opening and he leapt out onto the open ground. "Ahh... I feel alive! I live!" He roared before turning and looking at a group of people standing nearby. They all looked at him and he just laughed. HE raised a claw and leveled it at them before the machineguns mounted in the arm began to kick and fire. "Let the guns melt!" He roared before pivoting and causing the high caliber rounds to rip into all the nearby buildings.

(This is the voice.)

James

He watched the ball of light being formed with curiosity. She called him strong and courageous but he didn't feel that way. He then thought of how his father handed him her crystal. His father wanted this for James. He couldn't let his father down, or Rhapsody. As she drew closer, his eyes twinkled a bit from the light of the little globe of light. It was close to his chest now. Unfortunately, he didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to reach for it? Was she going to stick it inside of his chest? He just glanced at it for a little while before gazing into her eyes, nodding. "My father trusted you, adored you, and I trust you, too. I know this may seem like a very silly question but what am I supposed to do with this ball?"

Rhapsody
Rhapsody watched James's eyes wonder with curiosity as he tried to figure out what she was about to do. With her eyes filled with excitement when James had said he trusted her, she gentle pushed the light into his chest as she took a single step toward him and planted a soft kiss upon his cheek and whispered, "Hope..." The energy ball disappeared into James chest and Rhapsody divine energy was spread throughout his body like a warm blanket. She took a step back to watch the transformation of James becoming her holy knight. A light scent of a mixture of flowers filled the room as a bright purple glow radiant around James as his Holy armor begun to equip him. Once the transformation was complete the petals laid scattered around his room and the glow slowly faded from his room. Once could hear the vibrations of a hymn off the Holy armor that embedded with renewal strength within James body. Rhapsody smiled proudly at James. "Your Heavenly armor..."She gestured out to him with her palms opened to him. "I want you to live your life as normal as one can James. But the Demons will try to harm us in any sly way that they can."She then walked over to his crystal and touched it."Whenever you're in need on this armor all you must do it touch the crystal and only ask of it and it will answer to your call. Just like me." She smiled faintly as she admired the crystal that his father once held and turned back around slowly at James. "How's it feel? Tell me you're thoughts. We must be open to one another and communicate an understanding. If our spirits that connect to you and I are confounded and distorted, the energy that enables you to summon your armor and our communication won't work properly. "She was a bit apprehensive for the importance of their bond as she cupped her hands at her belly with contentment.​

|Jyar|
Jyar soon found himself in the most unfavorable of positions. The sound of laughter and the everlasting stench of love fueled the human machine's around him, quite frankly the only joy for Jyar were the dumb drunks fumbling about. Natsu's random transport sent Jyar far away indeed, it sent him to Long Beach CA. Jyar ripped his mighty maw out of a Hampton hotel building, reporters unknowingly swarmed his feet. That would in fact be the last story any of them ever took. Jyar gave a loud burp after digesting all the souls. "Media was crooked anyways."

The unimaginably monstrous Jyar walked around hidden by the darkness following his brother's streamlining thoughts of sheer stupidity. The hell we'd be in if we all hated each other... Gaia would no longer exist to fight for it, so my idiot brother wants me to come up with a trial. I better not step on toes for this one, I doubt my brother will be as precarious... I'm sick of those two. Jyar raised a hand and slammed it on top of a couple who were sucking on each other's faces along the boardwalk. I was the least interested in your love life... the ghouls can have your soul for all I care... Humans, the concept of love, both such intriguing forces and yet equally disturbing... It annoys the hell out of me... Natsu, you truly are a demon. Deplete my power so I cannot port and send me in one of the compassionate places in this state.. At, least I know you have not veered off course! Jyar's laugh echoed throughout the city rumbling the buildings. I have my "trial" for you, you human wretch... and I hope I regret it!
Every time Kysindra stuck her hand out to Alojz he would repel her touch"Yes, master. If she wins my blade will be hers as well and she will have earned my trust, but should she lose she is to become my servant and train under me until she can surpass my power. I will not accept a queen weaker than I. A mere gust of wind will not defeat me, but as it stands you have no other strategy. Kysindra I am a demon who rivals even my master in hand-to-hand combat, I hope you have something other than a gale of air to stop me." Blackness soon silhouetted Alojz and then it disappeared along with the demon.

Alojz appeared in the company of Ren squatting at her bedside in his human looking form. "That is the name of your brother? He is dead correct?"

Status
Not open for further replies.