Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

If there was one thing Lily would say about Aururum was that he really was.. Incredible. His arms wrapped around her as he assured her he wouldn't drop her. His wings amazed her though, they were so bright and bursted out like a lit match. They looked beautiful to the eye but must be very dangerous to touch. They definitely weren't what she was expecting. "What's up with your wings?" She asked in amazement at their flickering beauty. The view was very breathtaking from way up here. He flew with such an elegant grace that it was hard not to just stare at him. When she realized he was speaking to her she shook her head a little. "I guess not.. I saw you get relaxed enough to dance with me" She teased playfully. "It's a damn shame we couldn't of kept going, I would've loved to see the red heads face when she to back." She joked with a soft chuckle.

When there short flight was over and she was set lightly back on her feet outside the families smaller sunburn home. She still lived with her siblings, who of course knew about Aururum and her. In fact Lily's sister was the one who was first suppose to get the crystal, but she turned it down claiming "She didn't want some old man following her around all the times." Of course that had changed around 3 months ago when Aururm had introduced himself to Lily after a demon had been lurking around her back yard and Aururm had spilt the ugly creature in half for her. The fact of the matter was, Aururm was handsome, smart, funny, snarky. He really was a perfect angel, at least to Lily. "I don't, who wants a normal life anyhow? Besides.. I wouldn't want anyone else to protect me.." She said softly as she tucked a loose strand of her brown curls behind her right ear and looked up at him.

The sun was setting perfectly behind Aururum, making his wings glow in the light, like the gentle glow of a burning candle.. almost exactly like the crystal that hung around her neck. She smiled at him and nodded. "You're wings are so.. majestic. They look like the wings of a phoenix." She said with a laugh. "Flying was amazing, it's like nothing I've ever imagined.. You feel like a bird way up there." She said looking up to the purple sky high above the two. A chilling wind blew in and ruffled though his hair. "You look like a superhero right now.." She commented with a side-ways smile before looking up at her bedroom. "Meet ya up there? Video games?" She asked with a larger smile this time.​

Aururum smiled at her "Normal is exactly what you make of it my dear... Sometimes I think of up to six abnormal things before breakfast.." he said to her before putting a hand on her shoulder. His wings disappeared as he returned to his human form. "To answer your question about my wings.. They were burned a very long time ago but a demonic hell flame. I cant say that I wasnt tainted.. I believe I was and that took form. It is beautiful and I enjoy them very much. It compliments my fire elemental." He said to her.

He looked up to her room and smiled "I... can be a superhero if you want me to be. I saw Captain America in the comics in the fourties and many other superheros over the years. I guess I can make my own tale if you want." He said before nodding to her. "Ill meet you up there. I cant guantee that I will be any good at the video games.. I really dont know much about technology. You may have to baby me like I baby'd you for the first few months I knew you." He said with a very big smirk. It was then that he disappeared and reappeared in her room and sat down in a chair as he waited for her to come up.

He looked around in the room and found himself thinking about her 'She really is something else... I.. I think its time for me to let that part of me out.' he thought to himself and relaxed slightly. 'She is breaking down my walls like a steam rollers flattening a road.. Its quite amazing.. no one has ever done that before. Somehow her chaotic nature is rubbing off on me and adding to my already crazy style of angelic divinity. I think this all is going fantastic.. all the other people I was bonded to were... bland.. she is just perfect..' he thought to himself as he waited for her.

§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

"Hey, that's a quote from Alice in Wonderland!" She said with a laugh. As he told her about his wings she smiled softly. 'He really is so incredible.. no wonder he's second in command.' She thought to herself "Gotta say, an angel with fire powers I can control. That's a pretty awesome perk to this job" She said as she poked his side playfully. "I love Captain America" She said with a large smile. "You sound so old saying "in the forties" It ages you" She said with a teasing smile as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Haha! I'll see you up there loser" She said as she unlocked the door to her house and walked inside the nicely lit home. "Hey dad I'm home!" She yelled to her dad and ran upstairs.

She heard her dad yell back "You're early! Good!" She rolled her eyes as she shut the door to her room and smiled at Aururum. "Ready to get your ass kicked?" She asked with an evil smirk. She realized her games were extremely outdated but she took all of Aiden's hand me down games and she loved them all. As she pushed the power on button on her console and sat on her floor in front of the door. "Come on, take a seat" She said as she patted the spot next to her and handed him a console. She signed into her account and picked an easy level to start on. "So, press this button to shoot, this one to reload, and this one to aim." She said as she got her game face on and started shooting wildly. "Hehe! Game on Angel!"

Rena suddenly being lifted threw her arms around Drakken's neck. "But, what if you were lonely? I was going to keep you some company because I know it can't be fun out there by yourself. Sorry I'm pathetic. But, don't worry I'll do better!" Rena stayed silent for a while. "Drakken, why don't you smile?" The question lingered in her ever since she met the demon. She let the wind blow her hair in her face looking away from Drakken, so he wouldn't see her face. Rena's body shivered in his arms, but not from temperatures or illness. "I smile even when I'm mad, but you never smile. It makes me wonder why a lot." Rena slapped her cheeks. "Nevermind, sorry I got all weird on you!" Rena looked to him smiling again.
Drakken was silent through her talking, he liked to be alone, the silence was better than anything to him. Pathetic? Dont even start, ALL humans are pathetic. What are you gonna try and do better? Not being a pain in my...

"Drakken, why dont you smile?"

The question stopped him in his mental tracks. She wasnt wrong, he never smiled... at least, not anymore... there was a time where he used to... No, dont think about that, now isnt the time or place... there never will be a time or place for that thought. He felt her shivering, but was curious because it wasnt even cold out. She soon went on to her smiley self and Drakken sighed out loud. "Whatever Humus" he said to her, hoping to annoy her slightly. They made it to her house and he landed at the front door, setting her on the ground and walking her inside. "Im... gonna do... something" he said with a grunt as he opened his wings and flew up to the roof, where he proceeded to sit and stare into space. He usually would talk to her, but for some reason... her comment really pressed hard onto his mind...

Isabella Strifer

The girl snorted at his only reply, crossing her arms although she didn't expect much more once he walked away and made his leave up the stairs. Dramatically walking away? Oh, real mature Micheal. Her eyes lingered on the mans pearly white wings for a moment before they were tucked away and she scowled at him from behind. The girl had a feeling she didn't quite understand fully what he meant in his 'eye opening' comment and it seemed to have a deeper meaning to it, which left her confused, which left her upset. Well less upset, more slightly aggravated. Isabella hated being confused, especially if it was someone else doing the confusion and even more so if she thought they were doing it on perpous. But she was above asking for Micheal to explain what he meant, already having apologised her pride simply could not take another beating today.

"Maybe it would have been a bit more so if you explained to me why yo- we let them go!" She called up after him, brows furrowing in a glare for a moment at his back. She hated being walked away from, because the girl always followed. Isabella came up the stairs after him on quick steps to her room as she tugged her pony tail loose, letting her hair fall down her back.

Micheal Hawke
Micheal spoke quickly and matter of factly as he spun on his heels to look her in the eye. There wasn't as much fury in his eyes as there had been earlier but he was clearly still annoyed with what had happened "Isabella believe me I wanted to do nothing more then smash those demons faces into the dirt especially when the one had summoned those spikes against you. They have murdered hundreds of people and killed thousands of my kind all for world domination. But I didn't because we were in a populated area as leader of the Angels I wasn't willing to take the risk of letting hundreds or maybe thousands of innocents die in a battle between us. It would go against everything I stand for and I would regret it for the rest of my life. I'm not saying I'm perfect because I'm not and I don't look down upon the demons because they cannot help who they are but they have made their choices in life and they have to live by them and now my job is to keep you safe and alive while hunting down demons, and keeping innocent mortals safe and alive while keeping all of our identities a secret."

He let out a slow breath after he had finished ranting. "..look Isabella I'm sorry I know this isn't an easy life for you..I wish you could have lived a normal life I'm sorry you've had to be caught in the middle of this war between me and the demons and I'm sorry your birthday was ruined because of everything that has gone on.. but this is the reality of what is to come..if we lose every single person on this earth will suffer a fate far worse then death..but if we win we can spare them that..we can spare them years of pain, torture, and slavery..that is why I need your help..I need you to listen to me when it comes to matters like this because this isn't just about you and me..this is about the entire world"

Kimi Reid

Breathing heavily from the kiss, Kimi waited for Natsu to scold her or even punish her from the sudden affection she displayed. She didn't care. She loved and cared for Natsu deeper than anything she had ever felt. Kimi was infatuated of proving to Natsu her devotion and gaining his appreciation was her obsession and she didn't fear for him to take her life. Being with Natsu, was her reason to live and she would prove her love for him any way she could.
When he responded with a small kiss, her eyes fluttered open as she grinned back in great pleasure. Her arm felt like it was on fire as he touched her and her other hand made a fist to hold back from her temptation of kissing him again. With the sound of his voice her body instantly became stiff as her amber hues were fixated upon his.

When he spoke about 'what if finding someone else to do MY work' her eyes harden with hatred and jealously as her skin became intensively hot to the touch. Seeing herself slowly ripping a person's heart that would attempt to come between Natsu and her, would only be the beginning of her wrath. Grinding her teeth as she tried to calm down from her quick jealously, she wonders how she would become part demon to rule along his side. Looking to the jar she sighed, wanting to show Natsu how relentless and fearless she could prove by delivering the unique package to her lovely friends at the FBI building.
She understood and nodding to Natsu without question as he explained his reasons. She most definitely did NOT want to lose her memories and become all alone again…Her eyes shifted away from his as she crossed her arms tightly on her chest as she swayed a hip out to her right side as she contemplated her heart's desire as she thought silently. The possibilities are endless of what he could grant me…but anything to my heart's content…I only want you Natsu and to take over this damn fucking world to become yours alone…Whatever your desires maybe, they are mine to fulfill with glory.

Images of becoming intimate with Natsu in many ways flashed through her mind as she blushed deeply from her sadistic ways of pleasing him. At times she wished they could just take off somewhere tropical to enjoy the lands that would one day become theirs. Not to mention she despised the Angels almost more than Natsu, for their existence is stopping them from being united. She ruthless thought and felt Natsu shared hatred to rip their wings and watch their life source bleed slowly out from them. She bit back her lip as her left foot tapped impatiently as her mind twirled with hundreds of thoughts and images that would please her.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody dancing body came to a halt from Joseph response, as her pink hues widen with surprise and a faint tint of redness blush her cheeks as she quickly turned away to hide her embarrassment. Her legs shifted uncomfortably as she took in a deep breath to recompose herself as he busted out laughing. Speechless she shook her head as she idly ran her fingers through her silky silver hair. He always caught her off guard and every time she always had fell hard over for his ridicule. She wasn't used to this sort of playful bluntness yet she admires Joseph empathy of always getting a smile out someone. She smirked as she turned back around and nudged him playfully as she stayed silent from his question and sat down to eat the food he made her.

Rhapsody had never been intimate with anyone since she became an Angel and Guardian. Of course in her past life she must of had, at one point when she was an mortal. She found herself fascinated with the power of love and it made her smile to even think how beautiful such life can bring. She dazed off, thinking of the other Angels and wonder if it was only her who thought of being intimate with a human was forbidden. At least only in her eyes she thought that. She feared if she strayed from her real objective of Guardianship over her bloodline, that it would be selfish and would betray her vow to protect the realm of mortals from the Demons. She didn't like to think sharing an immortal life soloing alone was the best dream a girl want. She became oddly zoned out at the table as she didn't move for several moments as her natural glow of light softly dimmed from her thoughts sadly.

It was becoming that time of year for Rhapsody to plan her big Yuletide Christmas party. She always loved rounding the Angels up and their blood line partners to celebrate their victory of being together without the Demons causing havoc. Her parties were notorious of décor, dancing, food, and filled with games. It was only a few weeks away before the event and Rhapsody hasn't even started giving out invitations or request to help aid her yet.

She shook her head as if to awaken from a bad dream and stood up from the table. " You better get going Joseph, before your boss becomes angry at you…"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
Natsu Shigami
Natsu grinned slightly to himself as he felt her body temperature rise through her anger and jealousy which was exactly what he wanted. The angrier she got the more deadly she became and the deadlier she became the more efficient she was at completing the tasks he assigned for her. He leaned back and crossed his arms before crossing to one of the chairs that had been placed in the room for comfort. He sat down and looked over at her a small grin playing on his lips the chair might have been small in size but the way he sat in it and the authority and evil energy he emitted would make even a bar stool seem like a throne. He casually leaned his head against his head as he watched her contemplate the many things he could do for her and he could grant her anything within reason as long as it didn't interfere with his plans or put her life at even more risk. "take your time my pet..we have all the time in the world at the moment..and the more that you want it the more likely i'll be able to make it come true.."

He slowly looked her body up and down and grinned slightly to himself. He could sense her desire and lust for him rising within her which only made him grin more. She was very..very attractive..for a human and she would be even more so if he made her into a demon. He was in no hurry to do so however not only because it could ruin his plans but because she would be even more danger then she already would be. Their numbers were few yes and he was desperate to create more demons before the Angels wiped them all out but he needed to be patient his time would come as would hers and together. They would rule.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kimi Reid​

Kimi eyes darted up from the ground as Natsu casually sat down in a chair in her private quarters waiting for her to give the word of command. Hot flashes overwhelmed her human affections for her Demon Guardian, waiting on her to grant her deepest desires. Intoxicated her veins pumped vigorously, with his Ancient great power that drove her lust wild for him. Biting back her bottom lip, she tilted her head slightly as he was grinning at her and she smirked back and right than her heart was made up and seductively she swayed her hips one high heel at a time toward Natsu. She couldn't think anything else that her heart begged for and she would hope he would answer her plea.

Like her snake demon tattoos she seductively approached Natsu as her body curved and moved with stride for she wanted him now more than ever. Almost every night, her body was burning up and she'd wake up soaked in sweat as though the two of them was up all night exploring each other's desires with every breath they had. This wasn't a dream, this was real though and Natsu was willing to grant anything her heart burned for, and yet he knew. She needed him to prove to her, that he was her's physically and not just a dream to live on.
She stopped right in front of him as her breathing pace increased from the intensity of his power and multitudes of emotions washed over her. Sensing herself becoming angry at him for making her wait for so long, becoming greedy that she didn't want to share him unless she said otherwise, proud that he was going to be her's only, Envy that she yearned to be his demonic bride and overpowering Lust of these intense emotions needing him to fulfill her right now. Her eyes burned with the pain of torture of wanting to become one with him. In her black half cut dress she straddle him in the chair to overpower his authority, she teasingly thought and licked his lips sweetly then bit down on his lower lip and whisper, "Take me as yours now…" She demanded him with confidence, for this was the first time she felt in control of what she wanted.​

Natsu Shigami
Natsu grinned slightly as he watched his human slither towards him seductively. He knew now at this moment he was hers and she was his. In body, mind and soul. He could make her a demon without hesitation now if he chose to but he would wait. He would wait so long because it kept her desires high and her lust even more so. His eyes would slowly trail up and down her slim figure as he watched her hips slowly sway from side to side. As she slid into his lap he casually moved his hands to slide up her own body and then back down to rest on her hips. He would softly kiss her back and grin at her words before replying "then you shall have what your heart desires..my sweet little Kimi I will show you just what it means to have a demon for a lover" With that he kissed her one last time and pulled her hard against his body.

A few hours later he was laying beside her in the bed. Their clothes had been sprawled across the floor in their journey to make it. The blankets were pulled over his lower body yet his upper half was bare and exposed to the heat that they had created in the room. He was casually smoking a cigarette that he had found in one of the drawers and hardly breathing heavily at all as if what he had showed and done to her was only a mere taste of the future pleasures he could bring to her. His skin was slightly damp with sweat although if it was his or hers he couldn't tell. Slowly he took a long puff from the cigarette and let it out before looking down at his human weapon and lover "I hope that was satisfactory to your desires for now"

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Alexander

It was her voice that shook him from his trance. He had been sitting there for how long he did not know. Staring at this crystal the light glow growing brighter beating almost like a heartbeat. Itwas her voice that had woken him out. The sound of her voice sent the hairs along his neck arching up. He stood, way too quickly, tripping over himself and falling backwards upon his bed. His eyes darted up to her face.

It took him a moment to register how beautiful she was. her skin perfection, her eyes bright and kind. He had almost lost himself in another trance as he studied her face before realizing for the second time that she was a stranger, standing in the middle of his room. He stood slower then. His fingers wrapping around the crystal clenching it in a fist. He brought the hand behind his back, as if to keep his body between her and his new found treasure. The last thing from his parents.

He stared at her, the sudden appearance at first confused him. Now he studied her, his brows slanted in a glare. Who ever she was she had to do with this crystal, whether to take it from him or whatever he did not know. All eh knew is that there was no way he was giving it up without a fight. The thought itself both frightened and energized him. He hadn't felt anything but sadness for awhile now. Now he was scared confused and somehow excited. "Wh-Who Are you? What are you doing in my house? If you came fro the crystal then your going to have to pry it out of my dead hands lady."

†Elena†
The Angel of Light

"Oh! I didn't mean to startle you!!" She said quickly as she watched him trip over and land on his butt. "Are you okay?!" She asked, concern spreading through her facial expression. As she walked over to him slowly she noticed his expression as he took her angelic presence. In was enough to make her white skin turn red with embarrassment. She quickly turned her head to look away and then glanced back up at him, her eyes a soft subtle blue, almost like the glow of the crystal he held in his hand behind his back.

This was when Elena started to take him in, he had gentle eyes, she decided as she looked him over again and again. 'He looks so much like his father, funny how I never noticed that before..' She thought to herself as she tilted her head to the side a bit. He had the small nose, the same face shape, the same messy unmanageable hair, the same lips that probably curled into the same kind smile that lit up a room. It then occurred to Elena that she noticed the little things more than she saw the whole picture most of the time. She was quite content on continuing to analyze him until his worried tone of voice spoke to her.

"Wh-Who Are you? What are you doing in my house? If you came for the crystal then your going to have to pry it out of my dead hands lady."

"What?!" She asked as her head shot up to attention. "No no no! That crystal is me! I mean I'm it.. I mean my soul is in there!" She stumbled over her words to try to explain herself. "I'm Elena.. I'm your family's protector... And.. I'm your guardian angel." She said humbly as she looked down and did a slight bow to him. "I've been attached to your family's bloodline for over 300 years now, Many years ago I made a deal with your ancestor that in exchange for my heavenly protection they would allow me to attach myself to the crystal you are trying to hide behind your back.. My job.. and now your job is to fight the demons. It's a very long story but basically.. Demons and Angels we attached ourselves to a family and that family handed down the crystal generation to generation, your dad was my human and fought humans with me bravely for many many years.." Her face looked down as she bit her lip to keep from crying. "And.. now it's your turn Alex.."

"... Your Families bloodline..."

Those words were caught in his mind. His family, the one thing that had made him happy in this world. What brought him peace of mind, strength of heart, she was apart of that. His family have never been the most open. They had never aloud him to public school they were protective to a fault. His father would always disappear on buisness. It was buisness though. He couldn't of been killing demons, he was so kind so sweet so gentle.

He was like an angel...

Something sparked within his heart. It was an angry flame that burst into life. His father who was so gentle so kind, had fought demons. Slowly he brought the crystal back to his front, opening his pam to reveal that it had changed. Now the crystal, glowing brighter then before was set in a silver pendent, a dark leather strap with a single button obviously meant to be worn around the wrist. He looked to it then the beautiful angel that had appeared from nothing. It was strange what you would believe, especially when it came from the lips of someone like her. "Now its your turn."

Ever so slowly he placed the strap around his left wrist. Locking it in place, it was a perfect fit. He finaly brought his eyes to hers. Holding her gaze as his whole body shook. "I accept. What ever you need me to do. If my father belived that it was worth fighting for then I do to." He pulled his gaze away, moving his head so she couldn't see the tear dropping out of his eyes. "But answer me this. How did they die?"

|Vergot Nargoorth|
"Actually Michelle, i have to go do a few things. I also need to go talk to someone about beginning your training, as i don't want another incident in which i have to retreat to show up again..." Vergot said with the most venom in 'Retreat' as he detested having to retreat whatsoever. After he uttered this sentence his body decomposed into the pitch black material of which he controls and disappeared into the ground with a trace. Vergot quickly sensed out his detestable lords presence. He didn't like Natsu leading the demonic forces, as Natsu preferred to lead through fear, obedience, and death. Vergot much preferred Satan as his leader, since Satan would garner so much of your respect that you would die for his cause, in which Vergot almost did. It was after that thought that he found his lords presence an appeared in what seemed to be a bedroom. He looked around slightly before looking at the bed with his lord and his lords disheveled partner laying in a sexual after taste of bliss, or at least in the humans case. Vergot quickly knelt down, 1 knee on the ground, one hand in a fist as it punched the floor as his other hand rested itself on his other knee. He honestly could care less that his lord and this human had, had sex, as in the demon world such an occurrence would happen almost hourly, hell you could see couples doing it on the streets and in the skies without a care. Vergot honestly couldn't understand why humans thought of sex in such a high regard but diminished the though as he spoke. "Lord Natsu, I am here to report something important to you..." He said in his stoic and emotionless facade. He didn't care what Natsu thought of him, but for now he had to play along or else those that support him would try to harm him and Michelle.

He wasn't worried about himself since he knew that he could take on countless numbers of the types of demons Natsu had respecting him without a sweat, but demons were nothing if not cunning, and they would notice that he would be too protective of Michelle and would capitalize on that. They would be able to distract him long enough to kill her, which would then throw him into an unstoppable rage that would send him to murder and kill anyone or thing around him. He cared for Michelle, as much as he didn't want to admit it, and if anything happened to her he would be broken. This was his problem though, he became overprotective of any partners he had, a few he even fell in love with but then watched as they died which would start another coming of a 'Holy Massacre' of which there had only been 2 and he had severely hurt both the Angels and Demons forces with the amount of them he had killed. Hell he even became an urban legend for killing so many humans, last time he heard that they were calling him 'Black Death', as a reference to how many he had killed without caring.​

Kimi Reid
Kimi couldn't keep her eyes off of the Demon that finally stole her soul away and kept it for himself. She couldn't stop grinning from being satisfied with the pain that throbbed throughout her body, it turned her on how the cause of it was from him. Her hair was now completely down and a mess and her long nails trailed up and down Natsu chest, as Kimi finally felt a sort of completion in her life. She loved how he called her 'his demon lover' as the connection she felt became stronger for him. Prideful confidence she dangerously felt now, boosted her moral with a new-found strength and an ever gnawing thirst for power to take this world as their own. Lying in her silky red and black sheets, her body was drenched from sweat as Natsu felt pulses of energy waves with devotion and a hungry pride brewing in Kimi. She answered in an assuring sweet tone, "mmmm…Yes Natsu…I was created for you. You surly know how to keep a woman in suspense you know…"When she bent down and kissed his chest with her hot lips, her nails dug into him and she cracked a diabolic laugh when Vergot Nargoorth appeared before them kneeling.

Kimi tilted her head to the side, curious as to what would the reason be for a Demon appear here, in their bedroom. Maybe he wanted to join. With a smirk Kimi thought she may have slept around at times to achieve her goal with different people, but no one could ever replace the loyalty love her black heart twisted and called out for toward Natsu.

Respecting Natsu without question, HER Demon Guardian, she thought and jumped out of bed. Feeling rejuvenate as she raised her arms in a long stretched as her seductive yellow hues soaked the image of Natsu lying in her bed unclothed. Grinning with triumph she placed her hands on her hips and swayed them teasingly as she walked around Vergot slowly, "It's time for Kimi to get start pleasing you, my love. "She spoke out to Natsu as a long nail trailed ever so lightly up the arm of Vergot, as she looked at him as a play toy. She continued, "I feel as though I can take the world on right now and nothing is going to stop me." She winked at Vergot playfully as she turned to Natsu and bowed her head honorable to him before she would dismiss herself. Her dedication for him only grew as she was submissive to his every word. She walked into the glass stand up shower and turned the water on HOT full blast and she jumped in, eager to begin her plans with Natsu, her first priority was delivering the jar.

She had her foot on a step when Vergot disapeared. well that certainly wasn't a quick disapearance, she thought with a roll of her eyes. Typical, disapearing through the ground in that kind of darkness.
Not that she expected anything else. She was far too used to people disapearing, as she walked up the stairs, two steps at the time. Earphones popped into her ears, connected to her phone which was resting in the pocket of her pants. The buckets of paint was dragged out into the hall and put on the newpaper that was spread out.
A wooden palette on her hand which she took little scoops of paint on, and then she went to work.

Sitting on her knees, she was working on the front part now. The background was more or less done already, the trees, with fairies dancing around, singing for the children in town to come and drown in the swamp.
For that was really how all of the fantastic and pretty in their world. Nothing was like it seemed. The wonderful woman with blonde hair reaching her waist, with eyes to fall in love with, she was a demon. and the man with the strict look, that could make most grown men even shiver, was an angel. For that was the reality she had seen. It was cruel, it was confusing. Yet, she wouldn't change it. She wouldn't change it so she was left alone from the demons and the angels. She wouldn't leave the bruality of reality so she'd stop drawing people dying.
No, it was what made her muse alive.
the bloodsheed, the cruelty.
The way others tried to force another into doing what they pleased.

For what would I do without your smart mouth,
drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride

Michelle didn't even notice herself singing until she had finished off one of the plants, and was about to start mixing the paints together to create another. When had she even added that song to her phone? No, she didn't know. But she would find another song to listen to.
Perhaps one more in theme with her painting?
Yeah, that was a much better idea for her.

The music started, a violin in the lead, and she could still remember of when she had first heard that song. It was one that made her feel like get up and start to dance.
Years ago, when I was younger
I kinda liked, a girl I knew
She was mine, and we were sweethearts
That was then, but then it's true

I'm in love, with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
Coz I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

r169_457x256_7119_Fairytale_swamp_2d_landscape_magic_matte_painting_swamp_fairytale_fantasy_forest_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

†Elena†
The Angel of Light

Elena was throughly surprised at how quickly Alex accepted. Usually it took at least some screaming and running away before they accepted the job. Her head titled to the side with a smile creeping to her lips. As she began to speak his question caught her off guard. The death of his parents? Oh god, 'Don't cry, stay calm' She told herself as she looked at him. "Alex.. You're parents, they were great people. I cared for your father more than any of my former humans, he was a brave and amazing man. Together we killed 12 demons. Which if you take into account how hard it is to actually kill a demon. They're tricky bastards.." She said with a scowl as it crossed her face. "You're parents were killed by a demon, A mission gone wrong. He ambushed us out of no where in a fit of rage. Your father tried to use my light energy but I was too weak to channel my light. It's my fault.. I should've tried harder to save him. .I just wasn't strong enough.."

By this point her hung low as she tried to brush her hair out of her eyes. "But not anymore.. I made him a promise. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Ever." She looked up with a fire in her eyes. "And that's one promise I won't be breaking" Elena stared straight at him "Vergot. That's the name of the demon who killed your parents." She said with a shudder of pure anger. "I will avenge my humans life.. If it's the last thing I ever do"

Natsu Shigami
Natsu looked at the demon Vergot uninterested as he appeared before him in the bedroom. He hated to be interrupted especially since his fun had only just begun he knew however that this had to be at least of some importance to Vergot and of course that meant it was important to him. Vergot was a powerful demon and ally although he fooled no one. Natsu knew his loyalty truly lied with his human which he would need to keep an eye on. It wouldn't do for Vergot to go on another rampage at the loss of his human although he could start to begin to understand where he was coming from. Now that he had Kimi something felt..different inside him but it didn't change his plans in the slightest. He turned and watched his human pet slink away in her seductive manner and grinned slightly to himself with a soft chuckle before he finished off the cigarette he had.

Sighing he stands up and waves his hands his clothes reappearing on his body like they had never been removed in the first place. "yes Vergot? what do you have to report? if this has to do with Drakken I already know..I'll have to have a talk with him..our numbers are too few already we can't afford to be losing what few demons we have left.." He crossed the room and stared out one of the windows into the streets below. "I understand your human..what was her name again?..Michelle?..she has yet to undergo her training is that also one of the reasons you are here?"

Reactions: Poetic Justice
∇ αηαεllα ∇
Daughter of Death

Clothing

The angel gutted the knife deeper into the man's gut and twisted the blade. Anaella didn't pull out until she was certain that the man was dead. Which judging by his pale and cold skin, he was. The man was one of the big sinners, and since Samael was busy, he had sent her instead. He did that more often now since thee population of demons grew with the human one. Plus now it was rumored that he got a person to protect so that also kept him busy and since he knew Anaella didn't guard over anybody, he had no trouble splitting his work with her. Nowadays, she stayed more on earth, she even had her own apartment, because of her job. Yet, she didn't mind, between the clothing, men and food available, she could stay forever. When Anaelle finished and cleaned up, she was pleased to find that she hadn't bloodied her clothing. Stains of blood where pretty much impossible to wash off. Then came the grumbling.

Anaella just ate an apple in the early morning, and since then had forgotten to eat due to her being concentrated with the task at hand. Now that it was considerably later and she currently had no worries, her stomach decided to protest. Anaella got out of the man's apartment and found she was not that far away from a restaurant when she found one four blocks away.

As soon as she walked in, Anaelle felt her stomach grumble even more as the place smelled wonderfully. The angel raised her arm to get the attention of the waiter and smiled as he walked towards her table. "Well hello there" she said with a amicable smile. "What are today's specials?"

Isabella Strifer

As much as she wanted to take a step back when the angel spun around and began on his annoyed, slightly angry rant; Isabella didn't do so. She had never seen him in such a state, and that was probably what helped his words sink in a bit more as well. Instead she simply stood there taking every word he said with the effect like she was being splashed with a cold glass of water, a cold glass of realisation upon his words. That's what her expression carried for a moment, before she dropped his eyes to find her own on the floor and she finally shrunk down for once. "I -I mean... I didn't mean..."

She fell silent again when the angel cut her off and let him finish, expression of a scolded child dropping to something more mature but still down put with her own stubborn nature. The things he said in such a desperate state trying to get her to understand once more, she had already known but put them off many times. She had blamed Micheal for being hawking and over protective, for treating her like a child on a level where she would end up reacting childishly in return, all the while ignoring the reason he was clearly doing so. How long did she really think she could get away with her mindless rebellion against the real world and her real life now with so much responsibility before it came up to bite her in the backside along with thousands of other lives? Because this was beyond her and she also knew it, had tried to put it off for another day of the year they had been companions. Her birthday? That was just another excuse among plenty the girl had used. Plenty she had used to try and get out of his grasp, to try and justify her selfish childish choices, to try and avoid the fact that her actions now could hold great consequences.

Isabella looked up at him again once Micheal had fallen silent in a conclusion and opened her mouth. But then shut it again, with lack of knowing what to say. And for once, a snide remark or snapped come back didn't cross her mind. She rubbed the back of her neck for a moment before brushing past him without a word into her one room apartment, leaving the door open for him. She didn't speak to him for some time, instead going to wipe her cheeks in the bathroom free of concealer that covered the light freckles she hated. But she didn't spend much time in there, intead going to sit on the bed without saying anything still.

"If you need my help," The girl finally spoke quietly with her hands on her lap and her eyes set on those. "Then you need to stop sheltering me, and I need to stop kidding myself. What I mean is... I mean I know this is what it is, that we're a part of something bigger now and that taste on the street was only a small part of what's to come -that it could have ended really badly for not only us but all the people in the area... And I know its stupid that I never listen, ok? But we're in this together, I'm a part of you and you need to remember that -I can't just stand around any more with your protection unable to defend myself if some real shit breaks out. Unable to defend other people against the demons and calm down situations like I'm supposed to be doing... uggh this doesn't sound right why do I even try..." She buried her head in her hands before continuing in a mumbled tone. "Look, if you want me to see this in the bigger picture then you need to stop trying to keep me from it ok? I need to learn how to fight, I need to learn what to do in situations like that if you aren't around, and I'll start listening but you need to stop taking everything yourself when I'm around. I know I'm supposed to be some sort of a companion and a help along not a burden -so stop making me one. We need to work together... to stop everything you said from happening."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.