Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Vergot Nargoorth|

"Are you absolutely sure you don't want to try summoning dem- cooking again? Who knows, you might summon our lord Natsu this time..." Vergot said, and almost chuckled but he held back, as he placed his gas mask back onto his face. "Anyway, what do you want to eat? I'll cook it this time though, don't want you bringing the anti-christ into our home because you wanted to make some eggs..." He looked over and answered Drakken simply by saying "She's more interesting than other humans..." before He continued as he walked into the house with Michelle, he was just glad the annoying angels were leaving and that he could finally be left alone with his partner, honestly he knew he could most likely take them, especially with Drakken there helping, but he just didn't want to do it when Michelle was nearby, as he hadn't started teaching her how to fight. She knew how to use his powers, that much he knew from experience, but she just wasn't taught how to use them in combat, though when he did allow her complete control over his powers, as she only had minor control and could only spawn and control small amounts without his permission, she had incredible ability when utilizing it. She could make entire golems out of the stuff and have them move around and attack and or defend, that was something he couldn't do, as he didn't have the artistic talent nor did he want to do something that seemed like so much work.

|Joseph Karrigan|
"It'll be fine my Double-D sized angel, i still have all that money from my you know who's will and this house was payed for in advance for 10 years. The only reason i'm trying to even get work is because you said that a working man is the only type of person who could get respect from others..." Joseph complained slightly as he arrived to his kitchen and proceeded to make 2 meals of breakfast before saying "Rhapsody" which would make Rhapsody appear out of her crystal as he set down the plates for them. "Besides, as long as i have you i'll be fine my little 'Angel'" He said with more emphasis on the Angel part, which was both ironic and teasing, as he sent a wink her way before he started eating his food.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She gave an insulted huff as respond to Vergon, though she looked over her shoulder to Drakken. She had already decided she didn't like him. Her hand was still holding onto his sleeve, though there was more of an annoyed look on her face now, than the both curiousand worried look that had ben there earlier. Now it was more that she wanted the demon far away. "it's more like he wants to keep the world safe... For now" she mumbled, not speaking loudly. She just couldn't get herself to do that. She looked to Vergot when he took on the gass mask again. She prefered him without it, but she wouldn't argue with it. If he prefered it, he could have it, if only he would let her paint it one day to look better.
"I wanted eggs and bacon actually. And i was planning to make cake later. Bought some new stuff for decoration the other day" She said with a gentle smile, starting to walk, knowing Vergot would follow, unless the other demon decided to attack. But it didn't seem like that would happen for now. If he did, she would just use the paintbrush in her pocket. She didn't really like using the powers that followed with demons, unless it was extremly needed, or if it was for art.

Kimi Reid
After the odd earthquake, Kimi sat back up in her chair and turned away from Aaron as Natsu spoke to her. That's what she loved about Natsu. He knew the exact words to ease her anxiety like a warm blanket on a cold day. The connection was stronger than life to Kimi and her loyalty to him was unquestionable. She never asked Natsu anything nor did she care to wonder how he would take of their affairs, only that he did. This compromise pleased the both of them and seemed to work well between the two after five years being together. " I will please you anyway I can Natsu…I swear it…"She whispered back to him as Natsu presents slowly faded into the back of her mind as she felt a surge of power overcome her now, to fulfil Natsu request and ready to receive her award soon.

Her voice was unusual enticing as she spoke out, " oh messenger boy…"She called out to him as he recovered from the shake and sat back into the seat. "Yess Miss Reid?" Kimi eyes locked onto Aaron like a snake as she stood up and gradually walk around her desk and lifted herself up onto the edge in front of him. She crossed her slender built legs and placed her hands on the edge to lean herself back teasingly. "Tell Kimi your name?" Her ruby lips curved into a oh- so- sweet smile to Aaron, as he felt a little more at ease that she wasn't giving him those blood-lust eyes. "It's Aaron ma'am." She rocked her body side to side as she thought about what her next question would be. "Aaron. Alright, Aaron. What else can you tell Kimi about the snitch who betrayed us. Was it from our end or theirs?" Aaron knew his next answer had to please her or he might find out what real fire is. "Well…sources tell me it was from 'T.B.A'. They framed you because you're dangerous and they will do whatever it takes to destroy you. You should infiltrate them as they did to you and show them an example what you really are." This kid has guts to tell me what to do… With a finger, she gesture Aaron to come closer to her as he leaned over onto her as she whisper into his ear, "You're exactly right, my friend…I will show them my true hearts content…" Immediately her legs clamped around Aaron tightly and she unsheathed one of her daggers that are strapped to her thighs and drove it hard into his chest and carved out his heart with force. She kicked him away and jumped off the desk as she stab her desk with the bleeding heart. Aaron face was in shock and became pale as he fell to the floor lifelessly. She picked up her cell and speed dial Brad, he answered with a simple, "Yes?" Kimi walked to the other end of the room and pulled out a book from her wall to wall shelves of books and a secret door opened up.
She walked into the room that led into a huge bathroom with the deluxe of a bed and luxury bath and sink divided by glass. The huge door closed behind her as she put the phone on her shoulder and cleaned up the blood on her hands at the sink. "I need you to do a pick up and drop off for me. 3178 T.B.A got it? Oh and… There's something here too that will be going with you…I hope you weren't becoming attached to the messenger boy." She laughed casualy as she hung up the phone.

Images was sent to Natsu of her plans, now that her mind was his alone in her secret hideaway after she finshed cleaning up. 3178 meant Troy, which is part of a number code she used to describe certain plans she wanted accomplished. Packages of c3 were going to be delivered to the next barge to the organized group that called them "The Black Angels." First the body of her own messenger would be sent along with his heart ripped out to show everyone how she 'deals' with betrayal. Next, she would receive a call once the ship sets sail and hears on the other end the explosion from it. She would have loved to do this herself which Natsu could feel her eagerness too, as her blood boiled with revenge. But he taught her that obedience was needed in her gang, as they needed to recruit in numbers to take control over the world, patiently one step at a time. The Angels not the mere blackmailing humans Kimi dealt with, would soon hear of their plans well enough and Kimi and Natsu knew sooner or later they would need deal with them too, together.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Natsu Shigami
As Natsu prepared to have his surprise unleashed upon the FBI he felt the life force of the human messenger fading away grinning he had wasted no time in collecting the pathetic mortals soul to increase his own power. She had outdone herself again. Kimi knew exactly what he liked and she had pleased him hundreds of times over with her loyalty and obedience. It was tough to find good workers these days he thought to himself. Kimi was the perfect worker though. The images of her plans flashed through his head and he went over them slowly and carefully. He knew they couldn't afford any screw ups at this point. He had barely felt the small shake in the earth from the quake that Drakken had caused but he knew it was him. The demon boy had always been...oh what was the word...random? yes that was the best that he could think of. He chuckled softly to himself as he felt the fear rise in the humans from the small quake. He drank it in and groaned softly at the power it gave him. Fear was such a lovely thing. Shaking his head he returned to the task at hand reaching into a small demon portal he retrieved a small jar filled with some kind of bugs. Grinning he nodded. this was exactly what he needed.

As soon as Kimi was alone in her secret room the crystal glew brighter and in a small ball of flame he appeared behind her holding his jar of insects. He slowly walked up behind her and whispered soft words of seduction and power into her ear "you have exceeded my expectations yet again my sweet blade of death. Now I need you to do one more thing for me" He set the Jar down in front of her and continued to whisper in her ear "this jar is filled with a powerful and ancient creature don't let their size fool you they are quite special. Send the jar to the FBI headquarters and they will will spread like a virus they will erase all records of your crimes from their databases and they will erase all memories of you from the agent's minds and it will be like you never existed to them." He gently brushed his lips against her neck and moved around in front of her slowly dragging a claw across her skin before he would reach up to stroke her cheek gently "my sweet Kimi..you have served me well and true and soon absolute power will be yours..and if you continue to play your cards right and follow my orders I may make you a demon yourself and take you as my demonic bride in the future and you shall have all the power you could ever desire and the world will bend to our will"

• Love
Rhapsody
Human like, Rhapsody raised a brow in question wondering what that the nickname was all about as he could see the innocent confused look on her face in his mind, that would probably make him spill milk out of his nose if was drinking any. Her wings gradually lowered her small petit body down and folded behind her in a relaxing way. Once he spoke her name and summoned her, a flash of pink light emitted out of her crystal as he materialize into his world. She stood before him shorter but intimidating as her large feathered wings hovered over them even when tucked away. Her platinum white hair fell past her golden belt waist that embed a pink jewel as she wore her usual white silk strips of clothing on her chest that decor in gold lining. Her armbands were gold that dangled silk material of light tones of pink and lilac that matched her skirt.

She had her arm raised with palms up in protest from his complaining as her lips pucker out in a duck face from his teasing. Her voice was soft yet always sincere as her pink hues stared seriously into him. "You will 'Always' have me, Joseph and you're correct. You will gain respect but only if you're on time…"She paused then smirked as a song came to her mind and she busted out singing, "Mr. Big Stuff, Who do you think you are? Mr. Big Stuff, (Makes up her own lyrics now) Don't call me LITTLE or this Angel is gonna get rough!" She busted out laughing from her own tease as she started to sway her hips dancing. It seemed over the years even his humor rubbed off on her.

§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

"You should have had a demon with you, it wouldve been... so much more fun." The words sent chills down her spine as Lily stood completely still, alone as this snake like demon cycled her like she was his prey. Frozen in her spot almost in fear, no demon had even been that close to her before. She felt her protector's energy near her as he stood strongly next to her. When Aururum's concern for her appeared in her head she simply shook her head to signal she was okay.. just shaken up. Her brown eyes that burned with a fiery passion never left the demon. She wouldn't give him the advantage. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer right?

As yet another demon and his human appeared she glanced over to see the other demons human. Wait, was that Michelle? She had a demon as her protector? How had that never occurred to Lily before. It did after all make a bit of sense. But that was neither here nor there as she heard talking inside the house and knew that people would be looking out soon. "Well.. If we're leaving better do it now." She said to Aururum and yet still her eyes didn't leave the demon who caused all this nonsense. "I swear to god if you drop me..." Lily muttered as she wrapped her arms around Aururum's neck and felt the rush of the air as he pushed upwards toward the sky. She knew she had to respect Michael as the angel's leader, but man did she want to kick that demons ass. He had ruined her night after all. "I can't even get one night off..." She mumbled as she watched the clouds pass by.

†Elena†
The Angel of Light

Elena, for the past two months, had been nothing but a large ball of tears and runny noses. She had failed at her mission. Her one mission, to protect her human, and she's failed. If it wasn't for her, her dear human wouldn't be 6 feet under laying restlessly in a wooden coffin. The thought instantly brought the tears to her eyes again and she was quickly trying to stifle her tears into the hem of her dress. She figured if it was physically possible she would drown herself in her tears, but alas, no such luck. Her large white wings wrapped around her as if they could provide a hug and comfort her. Unfortunately nothing would ever make her feel better. How could she go on? She was a despicable guardian angel, that was for sure.

It was then that Elena felt herself being pulled to the crystal that was her very existence. She had bonded whatever soul she had left to the crystal that was handed down from her bloodlines originator, generation to generation. The need she felt inside of her to go to the crystal was overwhelming. Pulling her to the source of the crystal. Well who was she to deny the fates? With a final sniffle she wiped her tears and evaporated to the crystal.

Upon her arrival she could see a rather tall boy staring at the crystal from behind his glasses. Elena stared at him for a few minutes, he looked like a younger version of her previous human. Her eyes widened as she took it all in. This was Alexander, her human's son. She hadn't needed to worry to much about him, he was always a shy and good kid. The only thing she'd ever done was to keep a drunk bastard from stabbing him. At least she done one thing right. As he held the crystal that now had a soft blue glow to it she started to approach him. What do you say in a situation like this? "Hello I'm Elena and I'll be your guardian angel for the rest of your life" No no that wouldn't do. She'd never been much for starting conversations. But now it was clear, at least to her, that he was now her new human, her new duty was to protect him, she was loyal to him. 'I won't let anyone hurt you..' She thought to herself 'And that's a promise.. to both of you' She said before glancing up at the ceiling, addressing his father. Her soft blue eyes settled back on Alex and she cleared her throat before saying in her quiet voice. "Pretty isn't it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
|Rena|
Rena was sitting in her house bored rolling around on the floor. She thought of Drakken the strange demon, he never seemed to like anything. "He probably just had a bad time with his friends." Rena rolled to the other side of the room. "Does he have any friends?" She resumed rolling, until she had a thought. "I should go scare him!" Rena swift to her feet got out of her pajamas and dressed. She went looking around for her crossbow. She searched her; closet, under her bed, between the sofas, behind the TV, on the balcony, in the refrigerator. When she hit the refrigerator she stopped and made a glass of milk. Sitting on the counter drinking her milk she stared at a shiny green weapon blankly, realizing it was her crossbow she choked on the milk. Rena started coughing and then wiped her mouth when the feeling passed. "Found... it!" Rena hopped off the counter and grabbed the crossbow and proceeded outside.
Rena was getting tired walking, being a hunter for a living meant finding your own food, clothes and tools. To achieve this the girl lived in the forest, a domain known to her since childhood. Reaching the city limits Rena took to the trees and started jumping across and swinging like Tarzan, but eventually she got tired from that too. Tired and content on looking for Drakken, Rena sluggishly walked out of the forest. Her hair was fine as she had already learned ages ago from her mother on how to control that aspect of beauty in the "wild". Rena's trip in total took about forty-five minutes, whether Drakken was out or not hadn't even crossed her mind. She continued walking past an inn, slowly, and lazily without any energy. A sudden earthquake and she stumbled onto her face and sat up rubbing her nose. Rena sat up against a wall at least ten minutes from the inn she last passed.
@ProfessorNv

|Daniel|
The inn masters night was quite boring and his longing for excitement had kicked in again, willing to do anything to get his blood boiling he set out without his weapons and almost undressed. Catching himself he ran back in. Daniel zipped his clothes on and then ran back outside and down the street passed Rena, paying her no attention. He stopped when he reached an intersection. "Where the hell am I going?" Daniel scratched his head and looked around. "I don't see nothin'. Fine then I'll make some fun." Daniel proceeded walking to a nearby basketball court looking for prospects to have fun with. No one was there. "Damnit." He then proceeded further down to a paintball area. Closed. This time he didn't care and hopped the fence only to hear a dog running at him. Daniel's smile grew. "There we go!" He flipped over the dog and began running through the obstacle course created by the series of paintball playing fields. The dog came to a screeching stop and turned around chasing Daniel. Daniel kept running watching the dog chase him, it was then the dog started foaming of the mouth. "Not a guard dog! Not a guard dog!" Daniel ran to a tower and jumped onto it flipping off onto an adjacent one. The dog sat there clawing at the tower. "Well, at least I can use you as an excuse." Daniel hopped down onto the dog's back snapping it. He climbed the fence walking away from the dead dog. "I always was a cat person."
@Settoichi

|Alojz|
Alojz was free from his crystal and walked around amazed by the world of humans. The thing that impressed him the most was their technological advancements, Well this is what the lady in the box called it. That he shortly destroyed because of a broadcast of a missile launch. Alojz pretty much reacted calmly to everything he saw, but destroyed most of it. The baker getting mad because he thought Alojz was in costume and scaring away customers with his blank stare into the shop, that baker made his last bagel that day. The clothing department guy doing something similar. Then the; pawn shop, jewelry store, bookstore, McDonalds, Tae-Kwon Do trainer, TV store, petting zoo (A lama bit him), and finally he cast an undying darkness on the blind man who bumped into him. Alojz now sat on a park bench staring at the butterflies go by, and using them to practice his skills of darkness. Over the park the sky non stop grew a thick black with a bluish-purple sort of mist surrounding it, on and off. "The world of the humans is new to me. Why are they so prone to violence? I am not one to speak, but I am not human." A butterfly slowly landed on Alojz claw, Alojz gently rose his claw and let the butterfly walk around. It's wings turned black, then it's body and then it's head and before it could yelp it was crushed by Alojz's hand. A black fire ignited in Alojz's hand ridding of the insects remains. "It may be because they are all insects. Insects that can be used like these that I have tainted." Not wanting to cause unnecessary death he expelled his darkness from the flying insects and walked from the undamaged park.
@Nay'ar

Shortly after the angels and Vergot had left, Drakken had felt a tugging sensation that brought his attention to the crystal that hung on a chain around his neck, tucked neatly under his shirt. He rolled his eyes as the sensation allowed him to locate Rena, who was far from her home and had apparently injured her nose, most likely from his earthquake. That showed that she was nearby, and he placed a hand over the gem, feeling its energy as he felt it begin to transport him to her location. Her gem would soon be glowing as well, signaling to her that he was about to appear. When he did come, he looked down with a half bored expression and sat down in front of her, placing his chin on his hand as he looked at her. She was the only human he actually had regular conversations with, if only for the reason he was obligated to care for her due to the gem bond. He didnt consider her a friend, more of just a presence in his eyes, but he still had to care for her nonetheless. He gave a sigh and held out a hand under her chin, lifting her head so he can inspect her nose. "What were you doing out here alone, humanus?" (Human)

|Rena|
Rena was busy dealing with the throbbing pain in her nose, her hands cupped over it. It took a little bit before she notice the gem glow and looked up at Drakken who magically appeared before her. Her nose was a little red from the fall, but falling wasn't so bad... to this wild one anyways. Rena jumped up suddenly full of energy. "Drakken!" With his back exposed she did a handspring using his shoulders and mounted on like she was going for a piggy back ride. "Boo." She said with a giggly sort of tone. "I told you before my name isn't humus." The crossbow was suddenly pointed at his head. "You may not die from this, but that just means I can torture you for lifetimes. So let's get my name right!" Rena kept her giggly manner, but with a serious statement behind it. The crossbow lowered and she slid down off his back leaning against it. "I was bored and came out here to scare you. What are you doing out alone?"

|Vergot Nargoorth|
"Well, i suppose that nothing can go bad if i let you cook those simple foods, but I'm going to be watching over you and helping you..." He said with a teasing chuckle as they arrived inside of the house as he looked back towards her again. "But, don't you have a painting to do? If not then why did i bother getting that paint?" He drawled out in a slightly annoyed tone. If she really did make him grab paint and walk up stairs with it during a demon enhanced earthquake and then decide she just wanted to make food instead of utilizing said paint that would annoy him to no end. As he looked at her he noted the slight discomfort she had when he put back on his gas mask, he knew she didn't like it very much and would like to paint it to make it look better but he couldn't let her do that, as it's the last thing he has of one of his dear friends back in the demon world that perished.
|Joseph Karrigan|
Joseph watched as she said her random lyrics before he gained a wide smile at her attempt at teasing, "Why what do we have here? An Angel that likes to get rough? Why don't we head to my bedroom and see how rough you can be?" He said before waiting a few moments to see her reaction, then busted out laughing. Sometimes she just made it too easy, and honestly that was one of the things he liked about her. Though her dance did entrance him because of her petite body and beautiful face, even though he was more of a personality type of guy he couldn't deny that he also liked how she looked. She was just so darn cute! But, she's an angel, and he doesn't think he should do that with someone holy. He couldn't possibly have her fall from grace just because he wanted to date her and get frisky at some point, so he settled for other guys and girls so that he wouldn't one day make the mistake of actually trying to go for her, as he didn't want to lose her whatsoever.​

"As if!" She huffed and kicked off the shoes again, bare feet on the ground. "You barely let me pour my own cereal if i'm not paying attention, as if another demon would fall out of the box" it was exageration, but she felt it was close enough. He was far too protective at times, but she supposed it was just how he dealt with stuff. Better to just let him be so, than to try stopping him.
"And i am going to paint the walls" she smiled a little cheekily, pointing to the kitchen while she walked towards the stairs. "So, you cook while i paint? I'm sure grandma taught you how to make sunshine eggs. You know, with the yellow plum up?" She teased him all of course, one step on the stairs at the time.

Drakken looked back at the human girl who was leaning against him and rolled his eyes, moving out from her causing her to stumble to regain her balance. "I always go out alone, havent you figured that out yet?" he said to her in a slightly annoyed fashion. "And I said humanus not humus, get to tabs with your latin already. I swear you humans have no respect for a dead language." he mumbled, shaking his head and rubbing his temples. He gave a glare at he crossbow and let out a small growl of annoyance before replying, "You think i'd stick around if you wanted to just torture me? besides, youre too nice of a human to do such a thing, can you even swat a mosquito without feeling guilty?"

Even though he was annoyed by her ever so bubbly fashion, he couldnt help but banter with her, it at least entertained him more than the stupid angels. "Even so, come on, lets get you home" he said as his large batlike wings opened from his back, holding his arm out to her so that she could hang onto him when he took off.

Aururum nodded to her as she signalled she was okay. He kept his eyes on the demon the entire time before he felt Lily wrap her arms around his neck. Aururum wrapped his arms around her and smiled "Don't worry.. I would never drop you." He said before two large Firey wings combusted into reality behind him. Unlike most angels who's wings were feathered, his were consisting of flame. He took off into the air and looked down at her "It may be a ruined day.. but there is always tomorrow. Also, I do not think today was so bad." he said as they began to fly towards her home.

He took a deep breath "I apologize that you cant live a normal life. It isn't right for you to have to deal with the squabbling between us and the demons. I also think you are perfect with me. I do not think you would be good with a demon. I heard what he said. I think the two of us are a perfect pairing. Sure you may be a bit crazy but.. so am I from angel standpoints." He said as he touched down outside of their home several dozen miles away and nearly twenty minutes later. He let go over her and smiled "I don't think you have flown with me before. What do you think? My wings are different compared to other Angels.." He said as he waited for her to do what she wanted. If she wanted to stay out he would go with her and if she wanted to go inside he would do the same.

Kimi Reid
She leaned her head back as she felt her body tingle with excitement as he appeared behind her. As he approached closer, her eyes slowly rolled in the back of her head as she became consumed with her lust and power for him and she eagerly yearned to please him. She whispered out, "Anything you need Natsu, I'm your's to do as you please…" Standing still and listening to each word he spoke, she licked her lips seductively as she grinned and loved how he called her pet names. Becoming bonded with the strongest Demon ever known intensified her desire, to prove Natsu she was worthy of him. When he sat the jar down and spoke of it, she opened her eyes to glance at it curiously.

Her heart fluttered with relief and satisfaction, as he told her what the bugs would do and how it would save her life. She admire Natsu and always knew he would come through for her, he was the only one she'd ever known to truly keep his word to her. "I will-" She couldn't finished her sentence as a soft gasp escaped her lips, surprise from his lips kissing her neck as her body ached to be his. She dared not to move as her body felt like it was on fire from his claw that teased her skin as she stood her ground, for he was also the only one in her life she feared her life for. She listen very carefully as he stroke her cheek and her eyes now stared into his as she licked her lips once more to the sweet sound of his offer as she bit back her bottom lip speechless.

Irresistibly she grabbed his arm before he could walk away and pulled him toward her as her other hand reach behind his neck and forcefully she kissed his lips with passion. Her soul ignited with exhilaration of liveliness to become his demonic bride one day as she whispered with the loss of her breath, "I will… deliver this jar myself Natsu… I live and breathe for you, Natsu and every decision I make..IS for us My Love…" Her eyes were closed as Natsu could feel her words were true, she would do whatever it took to be his.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Isabella Strifer
This must be the second in command he was talking about... Isabella examined the second angel for a moment without holding interest in her amber-brown eyes before her eyes returned to her own guardian -and he looked pissed. Ah shit. Well, she already knew he would be but she still internally shrunk down a bit at the angels expression. The girl felt like face palming again and again over her own actions, over the stupid slip up of her own sharp tongue that didn't seem to know when to hold its place. She was surprised she had even gotten out of that one alive, especially with how close her death had been when angering the demon. No doubt it was simply Micheals presence that saved her from a quick end, if she were to have bumped one of these demons on the street alone and had a run off on her mouth... yeah that wasn't fun to think about. Not only that but she had stirred up unnecessary drama which could have put other people on the street in danger -Idiot. Its not as if she was too arrogant to not realise her mistake, but of course the girl was too proud to apologise for her actions while they weren't alone. Or maybe it was even just apologising in general, which would mean admitting out loud that she had made a stupid mistake and was honestly sorry for it. To herself? Well that was fine, the girl had already done so. To another person? She really did hate doing that.

This time when he hooked his arm around her waist, Isabella held her tongue and quite simply sucked it up. She was still none-to pleased about flying, especially as her stomach gave a great swoon when he left the ground; but knew Micheals mood wasn't in the state to be taking complaining right now. It seemed to Isabella herself that she only did know when to reach the limits of others after the damage had already been made -the thought made her curse at herself internally again. Much like Lily she wrapped her arms around his neck which did a deal to ease the girls nerves.

"Look I know your pissed off..." She wasn't quite sure where she was going, and that much was clear when the girl trailed off with lack of anything else to say. Yeah, he was pissed off. Good job captain obvious. Its not like she could defend her actions at the moment, right now definitely wasn't the time to be springing into an argument especially with the second angel trailing after them. That conversation, argument, what ever it was going to be -it would have to wait for another time and she was sure he had a few choice words to give. She had a few as well, most of which would probably be made up in the moment. But for now the girl gave a hardly audible grumble, dropping what ever words she had coming in favour of growling the stupid ones she didn't want to say out loud. "I'm sorry, ok? I need to work on staying shut up... keeping quiet, what ever. But you don't have to give me the silent treatment, nothing bad happened this time. It won't happen again." That was probably as close as he was going to get to a real apology, but even through Isabellas defensive state a small sliver of honest regret in her actions showed through. As well, even though she quite often only wanted time away from the angel, clear unahappy care with the fact that he wasn't even looking at her.

• Love
|Rena|
Rena bested when she was trying to show dominance like an Alpha female, turned her head and pouted her lips. "There's no need to kill something if it provides nothing, but if that something is capable of providing something and does not do so, I see no reason why if I killed it, if it should matter." She says with a muffled tone her head now buried between her knees. Being a hunter Rena had to get over killing animals of all sorts, but she killed them for survival and therefore didn't like playing around with the lives of animals. Although someone like Drakken might not have understood it, coming to this realization she looked to her partner briefly then buried her head again embarrassed. "That isn't how you carry a lady..." Yet again she spoke to her knees.
@ProfessorNv

'Oh for Satans sake' thought Drakken as he rolled his eyes. "Are you really going to be this way?" he said as he picked her up bridal style without warning. He began to flap his wings as he took off, heading in the direction of Rena's home. He thought of what she said about killing, and thought it complete nonsense. He killed for defense, of course he didnt eat like mortals did, though he still could if he wanted to. "Didnt i already tell you to not go out on your own without telling me?" he said, not meaning to sound concerned but sounding so anyway.

Micheal Hawke
Micheal said nothing as they flew back to her house. He barely heard the words she was saying as he flew. He didn't get angry often but when he did it wasn't pretty. Micheal was a nice soul and wouldn't hurt a single human being unless he had no other choice but what Isabella had done had really gotten under his skin. Everything he did was for her. To protect her and all of the other humans on earth. He knew everyone had their flaws. Himself included. Angels were far from perfect and so were humans and demons. He landed outside her house and simply opened the door and ushered her inside following close behind before shutting the door. He then just simply looked at her and shook his head "I hope tonight was a real eye opener for you" That was all he said before he turned and walked upstairs his wings folding into his back as he went.
Natsu Shigami
Natsu was caught completely off guard by her kiss which was something he hated. He never liked being caught unawares or with his guard down but this was the one time he didn't mind it. What he said had been true she had proven herself loyal time and time again and if she helped him take over this world without getting herself killed he would make her a demon and his bride. He didn't fear her in the slightest he could kill her with ease if he had to even though he preferred not to and if he made her into a demon she would be forced to listen to him no matter what the orders may be even if she did become his bride.

Grinning softly at the girl he placed a small kiss back on her lips in response to her words before he gently patted her arm "keep doing me proud Kimi..and stay alive I would hate to have to find someone else to do my work for me all the other humans I've met are too soft but you..you are cold and relentless my pet...a demon in human form if I might say so myself It's too bad you aren't already a demon we could have taken over this world long ago if you had been. That will soon be rectified though. As for the bugs trust me when I say this..you will want to mail them for they have been charged to detonate as soon as they enter the building of the FBI we can't afford to have you attacked and have your own memories erased can we? losing your memories might turn you...soft..and we definitely wouldn't want that would we? now as your reward for being such a good..or should I say bad girl for me..I will grant you one thing of your hearts desire except for making you a demon..I would not risk that until after we have taken this world as our own"

• Love
Rena suddenly being lifted threw her arms around Drakken's neck. "But, what if you were lonely? I was going to keep you some company because I know it can't be fun out there by yourself. Sorry I'm pathetic. But, don't worry I'll do better!" Rena stayed silent for a while. "Drakken, why don't you smile?" The question lingered in her ever since she met the demon. She let the wind blow her hair in her face looking away from Drakken, so he wouldn't see her face. Rena's body shivered in his arms, but not from temperatures or illness. "I smile even when I'm mad, but you never smile. It makes me wonder why a lot." Rena slapped her cheeks. "Nevermind, sorry I got all weird on you!" Rena looked to him smiling again.

Ren opened the door to her room "You're dismissed. I'll be ready in 15 minutes. Notify my father." she said authoritatively as she got inside and closed the door almost ignoring the maid's answer "Yes, mistress." 'Of course you will. You're paid for it.' she thought rolling her eyes. Was it really this her brother Ioria's ineheritance? She loved it. Of course she'd prefer her brother was still alive but she didn't really mind shouldering all that responsabilities in his place. She was born for that: Ioria and Ren, light and shadow, death and life; The long haired blond girl got out of her long blue dress and just in her underwear reached the walk-in closet to choose her outfit. After a couple of minutes Ren got out with a suit: fit, cigarette cut blue trousers, white shirt and blue jacket, she got dressed quikly and looked at her reflection: her blond hair was to be left down and her figure was slender but enhanced in the right places. 'Still 5 minutes' she thought calmly brushing her hair. The girl got into a pair of blue, not too high, heels and walked to her beside table to take her phone and USB. She had to lecture on finance, her least liked subject but it was for the sake of her family. She was trained as strictly, if not more strictly, as her brother: she could manage something like that easily. Wiping the corner of her eyes, her brother died just a month before, she took her phone noticing a black gleam near it. There she noticed a cartilage earring, to be set in three spots of the ear kept together by some chains: a black enchanting cristal bead hanged from the lowest one, while some charms hanged from the others: when was it put there, and by who? Her room was off-limits for almost anyone, even so... someone entered and put it there "I'll have to find out who got in my room, but not now." she said before putting her phone and USB in the purse and stepping toward the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.