Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Ren| @ShiroKiyoshi

The girl was devasted and just watched as Alojz flew away. The demon was ordering her to kill people and to bring them to him or her father was a goner. Why did she put on that crystal? Couldn't she just break it down? Was she really obliged to comply? Of course she was. A sad grin place itself on her lips. She was bound once again to other and darker chains. Ren felt the energy coming from her earring and let it flow in her, feeling it for the first time instead of it being forced on her, as her appearence shifted to her armored one: blue hair and a strange outfit plus a curious bow: it was attached to her arm and her arrows weren't anywhere to be seen, maybe they would appear once she pulled the string...?

She looked down and got on the cornice, there were a couple of people and she just looked at them and pulled the string: a black arrow took shape from darkness, but it wasn't made out of energy, it was, in fact, an ebony wooden one. The gleam in her eyes grew a little fainter as she targetted one of them. A moltitude of thoughts overcrowded her mind, such like 'NO, IT'S WRONG!' or 'YOUR FATHER ISN'T WORTH THE SIN!' and a silent tear came down from her left eye as a voice, Ioria's, echoed in her head, as sweet as she remembered it 'Ren. Dont think' she set the arrow free to hit him. And it did quite well; as the bolt hit his head, her glance grew colder and distant. She was a murderer now. All for her selfishness. All because she had yet to fulfill her purpose. Yes, she would have killed herself once she did.

Ren looked at the corpse so below and shoot another arrow, then let herself fall. The demon said she would have the power to cushion the fall and so she closed her eyes and tried to convey energy to the arrow before shooting it: it was now engulfed in a purple mist and was growing with every meter it ate. Ren opened her eyes in time for it to hit the ground and, leaving a little hole under her, landing graciously in its center. She saw a couple of translucent little bags-like things floating around her. "I'm sorry" she said with an empty stare before eating them. They didn't have a taste but she could feel how heavy they were. The girl ran in an alley to escape some innocent's eyes and sat down. Her head between her hands.

"I want 4 souls, you should be able to manage such things. You're a strong woman." said his voice in her memories.

She sighed and stood up, her eyes cold steel and their gleam vanished: she had still two to go. The girl started to walk into the alley... no one would notice a couple of homeless beggars' absence. No one but her, of course. She found them with empty wine bottles and their conciousness more on the other side than hers. She smiled sadly and repeted her moves, eating their souls. Feeling heavier with every new one. Her mission was now complete and she wandered toward her mansion, still armored and through alleys not to catch unwanted attention.

'I'm done.' she thought in a monotone and almost robotic voice. She knew he could hear her.

Drakken sighed as she had asked why he had kept it from her. He could have been mean with his answer, be his usual cynical asshole self and come with a snide remark that she would just easily brush aside. Yeah that would be his normal approach, but nothing about whats been happening lately has been what he considered normal. He didnt exactly expect to see Kyindra again, knowing she had gone to find her human. Natsu probably went off to kissing her ass once again to get her on his side anyway. That may have been the first and last time he would ever see her being remotely kind.

Whatever, back to the situation at hand.

"Because... I just didnt believe you were ready yet, Rena. You are too... undisciplined. You act childish when I need you to be serious, you act playful when I ask you to listen to me. Hell I tell you to stay put and nine times out of ten you take off to satan knows where. How can I trust you with this ability when I cant rely on you to listen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.