Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micheal Hawke
The blue crystal glew brighter as it fell around her neck a soft chuckle resounding in her head as he spoke through their telepathic link "yes I know it's good if you kept dropping me I was afraid I'd get a concussion in here" upon hearing that they were going to a party however he did frown slightly he knew she was 19 and was independent but he couldn't help but worry about her. Being the leader of the Angels he was a huge target and her being his bonded partner made her one as well. He let it slide this time he could sense Aururum at the alleged party they were going to so he would have to worry as much "alright then Isabella since it's your birthday I'll back off a bit but don't get too careless ok? That's all I'm going to say on the matter" with that in a flash of light he appeared in front of her "let's go then if we hurry I can introduce you to Aururum he's my second in command and if he's still the way he was all those years ago I can promise it'll be an interesting night"

Last edited:
§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
℘"It's Lily. Just Lily" ℘

Lily giggled as her hips swayed to the music. "It sounds like you're flirting with me Aururum... You devil" She said with a flirty wink. The two were actually having fun, for once. As Lily's head swung from side to side with her hair whipped as she put both her arms up and closed her eyes. "You're too serious Aururum it's nice to see you like this.." She said with a lint hearted laugh. She could feel his lust even with her eyes closed. This made her seriously question his "godly mission" and she chuckled softly to herself. "This night might turn out alright after all..." She said softly.

And it might have, if not for the earthquake that began to shake the house. Causing the music to stop and the screaming began to ring out all around her. "Shit! Aururum!" She said as she clutched her angel. "This.. Isn't.. Normal!" She said as she stumbled for the door and saw the cause of the eath shaking disaster. "Fuck! Can't a girl have one night of peace!" She screamed before walking as best she could over to the demon that stood alone in the street. "HEY! YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" She screamed at him as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "If I break a heel I swear to god.." She said as the crystal around her neck began to glow from subtle to bright in a matter of seconds.​

Isabella Strifer

"Really? That's all you've got to say?" Isabella glanced up slightly surprised at his lax attitude as Micheal appeared and she tightened the towel around her body-even though he had seen her naked before. A few times actually, by mistake in the early months after receiving the angles protection. Remembering you constantly have someone waiting in your room after every shower took some getting used too and of course each encounter had been followed by a screech as well as more often then not, his crystal being hucked across the room.

She raised an eyebrow to the guy, wondering why he was letting her off so easily but then again he was a nice soul; she could accept the explanation that such treatment was because it was her birthday. "Psh, me careless? Come on, I know I drop you a lot but you know me better then that by now." She gave a small smirk that really wasn't reassuring the slightest; not only was the girl quite often careless in we actions and clumsy nature but she also had the tendency to be reckless. His worry wasn't unjustified, not that she herself would ever see that. Turning back to her wardrobe to pick out a shirt, Isabella completed her outfit before looking I him and twirling a finger in an obvious motion. Turn around so I can get dressed.

However only seconds after the girl did get dressed, the ground beneath their feet was quite literally shaking for a few seconds from pesky demon activity only a few streets away. Her white streak of a cat bolted out from under the bed with a hiss. Of course Isabella didn't realize that at first, eyes going wide and they met Micheal as a hand reached out to grab the wall for balance. They didn't get earthquakes this bad, not around this part of the country but being relatively knew to this world of demons and angels, it didn't click in her mind what could have caused such a quaking occurrence. And then as soon as it started, the quake had ended. "What the fuck was that...?! We need to get outside right now -come on!" Grabbing his hand she yanked the angel out of her one room apartment and down the stairs at the speed of a bird taking flight, down to the street below.

|Vergot Nargoorth|
Vergot felt the tremors below him and nearly dropped the paint he had as he set them down in her room. Afterwards he walked down the stairs and to the outside to see what was happening, as he could sense the demon outside was the reason for this and he did not want his partner to bother with this right now. As he got outside he also saw a few humans who also had partners like Michelle did and he quickly summoned obsidian out of the ground that turned into sharp spikes that trapped the demon as well as having the sharp points almost piercing his neck, only just pressing against it at this point though. "Yes because doing this won't attract everyone's attention in a 5 mile radius..." Vergot the Holy Killer said as he neared him before getting right up in the demons face and continuing "Could you please explain to me why you're doing this now...? Your future prospects on life depend on your answer you tantrum throwing child...", he said this in a tone that suggested he was talking to someone that was much younger than he, though in this case was true, but he mostly did it to irritate the young, in his standards, demon before him.

Micheal Hawke
Micheal growls low in his throat and pulls her to a stop and yanks her back into her bedroom "demons Isabella get dressed now we need to move and get to the part get dressed now. If we don't hurry lots of humans might lose their lives i had hope that your first fight wouldn't have come so soon but we don't have time to talk about this" with that he turned on his heel and hurried to the window throwing it open he stuck his head outside to get an exact area where the attack was coming from. It wasn't far only a mile or so if he flew he could get them there in a matter of minutes. His eyes grew dark and small bolts of lightning shot out of them. He didn't understand the concept of human birthdays since Angels didn't celebrate them since they were technically immortal. However he knew birthdays were important to humans whether they wold admit it or not and this demon would pay for ruining Isabellas birthday.

Last edited:
Isabella Strifer

Isabella's brows furrowed into something of a dangerous growl of her own and upon instinct she attempted to yank back so they could get outside, but of course the girl was pulled by the much stronger angel back into her bedroom. She did not look pleased and opened her mouth to give him shit, demand an explanation. Only when he spoke did we glare disappear into a look of surprise and shock. "Demons?" Only by Micheal and only recently did she receive the knowledge of just what the equally powerful angel opposites were and where they existed. Just like her own guardian angel, she knew the walked among humans carried in the bloodline. But in the last year the two had never actually come across one.

It seemed as though that was going to change today. Micheals expression almost frightened her, the angel is was in a state she had never seen before. But instead of shrinking back or getting scared in the clearly dangerous situation, Isabella reacted in a split second to his command as her whole posture grew equally serious. Quickly she swapped her skirt and heels for a pair of tight jeans, tall black lace-up flat boots, pulling on her black leather jacket before stringing her hair back into a quick tight pony-tail. The girl was extremely quick when she needed to be.

A small selfish part in the back of her mind couldn't help but give a bitter bite at the fact that this was happening on her birthday when she was supposed to be going out, having fun, laughing with friends and enjoying the night. Instead, what ever the hell this was, it was clearly going to ruin her night. But she had no mind to stay sharp on the thought, not when her thoughts were clearly needed for something much more important. "Alright," She pulled on black gloves to finish it off, a habit since the girl learned she had also inherited the use of Micheals powers one year ago. Trying to use them never went well, and accidentally using them happened frequently. The gloves were a nessicary, more then a precaution since she most definitely did not have the hang of his gift. "Let's go. Do you know where the demons are?"

Micheal Hawke
Micheal looks at her and nods in response and then walks over to her "it's times like these I'm glad you can move quickly" with that he hooked his arm around the girls waist and turned towards the window as a pair of snow white feathered wings burst from his back. He stared down the open window and then took two quick steps and dived through. Once their upper bodies cleared the window he opened his wings wide and gave twould powerful flaps to get them airborne and in no time they were on their way to the battle. "Isabella I know your not a child but I have to say this be careful..demons are extremely dangerous their partners just as much leave the demons to me and the other Angels you take care of the mortals ok?" Now above the battle field he dove down and landed stright in the middle of the street the street cracking under the force from his landing to him it was like a normal jump for Isabella it would be a slight shock but not one strong enough to cause her injury. Slowly he would stand up and survey the scene. Two demons..I can sense Aururum and his human nearby..where are the demons humans though? "I hope we're not interrupting anything demons unlike you who seem to be interrupting this nice party"

Last edited:
|Vergot Nargoorth|
"Great now because of you and your tantrum we might both die just because of it..." Vergot said as the leader of the angels landed nearby, though he honestly could care less and just wanted to get this over with. "Alright before you jump to any assumptions, like most of your kind do, i didn't do this, the one i have trapped did, i just wanted to get paint for my partner alright, just leave me out of it..." Vergot continued as he walked away, the Obsidian restraining the earthquake creating demon quickly disappeared back into the ground as Vergot started walking back to his partners house, he just wanted to get paint for his partner for Natsu's sake, and then out of nowhere this young tantrum thrower decided to create an earthquake out of nowhere! This just was not his day...​

Isabella Strifer

"Micheal what are you-". Isabella's eyes widened when the angle wrapped his arm around her waist and headed for the window. They were after all, very high up. An instantly she was fighting to get out of his grip, hands digging into the arm around her waist to try an pry it off. In the back of her thoughts she was sure of what what he hand in mind, which is what made her recoil an her heels dig into the ground to try and slow down. She knew they had to move fast. But quite clearly, the girl did not fly an was not very open to the idea. The great pearly white wings sprouting from his back only confirmed her suspicions. "Wait wait-! You aren't serious are you?! We can walk -I can call a cab if you want! Oh my god -you better fucking hold onto me!" She almost screamed the last words as he dived out the window, grip changing in an instant from getting his hold away to clinging for dear life.

She barely heard what he was telling her, what could be heard simply passed strait through as Isabella scrunched her eyes closed while they flew. She was sure for a few moments before the feeling of wing airborne settled in, if she opened her mouth she was going to be sick. "Right right, the demons are yours now just focus on not dropping me for the moment!" The girl hissed, ignoring most of his cautious warning.

When they hit the ground, Isabella almost fell over. She wanted too, she wanted to kneel on the ground just for a moment to regain her balance but that probably wasn't going to be a good idea at the moment. Because she was almost one hundred percent sure two of the three figures both her and Micheal were looking at the moment were demons. Now she was sure she had never seen one before, because this chilled feeling that settled was definitely new and one of a kind. It sent a chill down her spine and turned her younger slightly dry at the sense of danger, but no longer did the girl cling to her angel for support. She straitened up with her shoulders back despite the feeling in her stomach that wanted to curl, a coldly serious look setting in her eyes as she leaned to put some confident space between her and her companion. The third person in this crazy group, a girl, seemed normal like her. Probably just caught up in this - wait, no... Is that a crystal around her neck?

She didn't really have much time to think about it, when one of the demons started to walk away. Instantly, an angry heated feeling bubbled in her stoumach. He had nothing to do with it? Even as the man was walking away, she knew that was a lie from the black chains that withdrew themselves from the ground at his leave. Something would have gone down if Micheal hadn't stepped in, and now this asshole was trying to walk away and pretend he hadn't been up to anything. Of course, Isabella being Isabella, there was no way she was going to hold her first tongue on the matter and spoke with sharp accusing words. "Hey asshole, where the hell are you going? I wouldn't think a demon would so easily walk away -are you all this big of cowards?"

Tantrum? Is that what he thought he was doing? "Come now Vergot, you know me, I dont throw tantrums. And honestly for the most part I could care less about the humans or the angels. Is it so bad that I felt a little chaotic for once?" asked Drakken calmly, ignoring the obsidian. Being an earth mover, obsidian was nothing more than a play thing to him. And honestly, was Vergot on his period or something? A demon threatening a demon, how quaint.

Soon enough, Michael showed up, surprise surprise. "Oh Michael, timely as always I see" he said in a careless manner, as if he could be using his energy elsewhere. "Why is it that even though I am the least bothersome of the demons, I decide to do something once and suddenly everyone and their damn sister is at my throat?" he said in an annoyed fashion. Honestly the thought annoyed him, it wasnt a surprise he hardly let himself around even the other demons. He focused back on the girl who had complained about her heel and he chuckled coldly. "Its funny, I never would have seen you with an angel" he said, circling the human girl. "I will be honest, you should have had a demon with you, it wouldve been... so much more fun." he said, at this point he was right behind the girl, his lips to close to her ear that they almost grazed it as he let out a sensually sinister laugh. Christ he was feeling demonic tonight. Goes to show what happens to a demon who spends most of his time alone.

"Back off Michael, I was only having my fun" he said as he turned and began to walk away, looking back at the group. "You all are a waste of my energy anyway, and I have had my fun with the little chaos. Now, if you would all just kindly fuck off so I may have my quiet agaain."

The shake of the ground had made her grab onto the wall, balancing herself. What was going on? There hadn't been any warnings of eartshakes being supposed to happen anytime soon. Though, she couldn't hear or see Vergot on the top floor, but the paint was there, like he had said. Those colours he had said through that annoying link. Well, she called it annoying, but at times it was useful. Like if she accidentally burned down the kitchen trying to make pasta.
But she wanted to figure out where he had disapeared. Which was not in the house.
So she stepped into a pair of crocs, hate them or not, they were useful when not bothering with tying shoes, and walked out the door, looking for the annoying demon.

So dressed in the clothes for painting, and her hair up in a bun, she walked over to where Vergot was walking from, and saw angels, demons, and fellow humans. "What was that shake for?" She asked Vergot, grabbing his arm as he walked her direction, though she looked towards the others. she wouldn't speak to them unless she had to. Even if she had to, she would just look over at Vergot to make him talk instead. That usually ended up better for everyone. "Don't tell me anyone are going to fight? i really wanted to finish off the next tree"

Kimi Reid

Once she felt Natsu presents, her anxiety dissipated as her head nuzzled the air affectingly to his touch. His demonic persuading voice allure Kimi, as her eyes close and his body silhouette in the shadows of her mind. Her hips rocked back and forth as she hugged herself, becoming more secure from his reassurance. She shook her head silently to his question, for Natsu always had come through for her and she never doubted him, she could always count on Natsu. They had experience a lot of trust and loyalty since her Aunt passed away shortly after giving the earring to Kimi at sixteen. Since then, she desire nothing more than to rule the world with Natsu and to prove to him she would do whatever it took to accomplish their goal.
He could feel her regaining her composure as she responded more confidently with pride. "Yes, my Natsu. It is our destiny and soon we WILL rule this world together" Images of the two flashed within her mind to him of her lustful dreams her dark heart had beat for.

There was a confident knock at Kimi door about five minutes later and her maid answered it. Leading Aaron down the hall and to the study with another closed door he knocked again. "You may enter" The three words sent shivers down Aaron back and slowly he opened the door with his head held high. Kimi Reid sat down in her red leather chair behind her black office luxury desk. Her red and black was pulled back in a low pony tail and she had strips of long bangs falling just above her chest that her fingers twurled idly. She wore a black choker along with four short necklaces with ruby beads that attached, matching her hoop earrings. She wore quite revealing attire of a tied up black leather corset, a red leather tank top with cut arm sleeves and skirt. Aaron felt the sweat coming off his brow as he refused to wipe it away as his preying eyes couldn't stop staring at her demonic tattoos that he found seductive.
Kimi's eyes flashed up from her desk as Aaron walked in and grinned from his hesitation as she spoke softly and sweetly, "You may sit down. I wont bite." Aaron closed the door and stopped, wondering if that was a good idea. "Yes, Right." Trying to shake off negative vibes, he sat down into a leather seat across from her and took a deep breath. Kimi raised her arms up, "Let's get started. You know who I am. You can first tell me how the shipment went and then maybe I'll ask for your name." She smirked at him. Aaron didn't know how to respond to her from the fiery look Brad had warned him about. With a light gulp he nodded and quickly responded, " Yes, Right. I watched personally the bard that held your 'shipment' being taken over by the FBI. Everything was clean until someone had the jitters and turned you in. The other 'party' isn't happy about this and wants nothing to do with it ether. You are now known as a Terrorist and the situation could get ugly from here."

Kimi mind was racing now because she wasn't expecting her name to be on high alert. She thought quickly about killing off the FBI but knowing full well this wasn't the solution but she felt like it was the only way to make things better was eliminate the problem. Her heart begin to race with flickering of fear as she wonder who had the guts to spill her name and why. Just when things couldn't get worse the ground begun to shook. She gripped the desk as her eyes narrowed darkly on Aaron as her mind reached to Natsu, What do we do now?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
Aururum laughed lightly "Everyone has something about them.. Some Angels suffer from issues with pride... wrath... and other unsavory issues... Luckily I survived as long as I have from the ability to fight and isolating myself from others. I never had a person I could hold close and well... Lily I think you are rubbing off on me in ways that are both good... and what my others would call bad.. but it isn't anything that I have dealt with before." He said to her. "Being serious all the time drives me crazy. Its nice to relax.. Its nice to just.. go out and have fun." He said as he just continued to dance with her.

It was then that the room began to shake and he picked it up faster than Lily did. He stood still for a second to pin point it but Lily already seemed to know where it was coming from. She dashed out from and he grumbled. He appeared next to her within seconds as the demon began to approach her. It was then that he saw Michael and he decided not go strangle the beast immediately. He waited for Michael to give the word before he turned to a much darker form of himself. He looked at her as it go close and instead switched to making sure she was okay. He waited for her to give the signal to him to attack the demon if she felt uncomfortable.

He didnt want a fight currently as she wasn't in the best condition to fight currently. He also wanted to wait for Michael to make the first move before following behind as Heavy support. His eyes darted around before the Demon began to speak again. Aururum took a step closer to Lily so he was right next to her as the demon complained about quiet and wanting to be left alone. 'Are you Alright?' He asked her through his telepathic link.

Last edited:
|Vergot Nargoorth|

Almost immediately after the idiotic human, in his standards, that had arrived with Micheal had uttered her words sharp spikes of obsidian had surrounded her head ready to pierce through. "Little girl, do you honestly think i actually care what you think? I just want to go back inside my partners home and help her paint, i have no intention of letting her fight yet, as she isn't ready. Or are all you angels and your partners just talk, not allowing a human and demon who don't even want to fight just go back to painting..." Vergot said with an annoyed tone, he really didn't want to drag Michelle into this. He then dissipated the pitch black spikes around her head. "The same goes for you Drakken, i don't need you starting this right here and now just because you felt chaotic... It's fine to do it, as it is expected, but please, next time, do it somewhere i'm not at..." Vergot continued as Michelle suddenly came out when he arrived to their door and grabbed his sleeve. "The shake was because Drakken here wanted to do something chaotic for once... Which is exetremely annoying when your carrying paint up stairs... And no, me and you are not going to fight them, at least, i don't think we will..." He finished this sentence with a stern look at Drakken and the 2 angels that now surrounded them. If the angels decided to attack he would retreat with Michelle as quickly as he could, though it was weird to him that he was a demon yet he was the only one here that didn't want to fight, which keep in mind that there are 2 angels here that apparently do...​

Rhapsody

Rhapsody is well known throughout the Angels, from her beautiful song and music. She fought and aided the Angels until her last breath took her into a deep sleep. Crystalized in a light pink hue necklace, she had been awaken to help serve and aid her blood line. Like rose petals that dance through the wind her crystal sparkled with the twinkle of hope. When she was called forth she felt the birth of the new connection with the young boy as she quickly disposed the threat of her bloodline. Rhapsody inner instincts took control to comfort and support Joseph and give him the nudge he needs to become a strong man she knows that lies within.

"Joseph…".She whispered out wondering if he could hear her. She knew he must have been sleeping in late again and he would hear it from her. As much as she 'nagged' to him about responsibility, she couldn't help but let him slide from time to time as they coped through the years of adapting to their new lives together. She felt his presents once he put her crystal on and a warmth of comfort and a slight trickle of concern washed over him as she softly spoke to him telepathically, "Joseph…this needs to stop my dear. No one likes to be late…It's not fair to those who aren't. Don't you agree?" He could see the image of her beautiful slender body hovering in the crystal of her massive angelic wings beating irritatingly. Her light blue eyes filled with concern and hope that he would understand where she was coming from.

Isabella Strifer

Isabella immediately grew still and shut up when the spikes jabbed around her head threatening close, the girl had to tilt up he chin up suddenly to avoid being peirced by one. Needless to say, her heart almost stopped. She had a tendency to realize how stupid her words and action were only after they were made. But rather then whimper and retreat from the stupid statement, he girl puffed up -as much as she could without moving too much- and shot the demon her best bitch glare. "Touchy, aren't we?"

Oh gosh, Micheal was going to kill her. Never let her out of the house again... If this demon didn't do it first.

She released a breath and leaned forward slightly as the black threats pulled themselves back onto the ground with a quick yank. The other demon was walking away too; in fact more people she could see had wondered out with curious looks but the demons were retreating. Apparently, demons we're cowards. Huh. Go figure. Just as with the demons, she could sense Aururums angelic origins and it didn't hold much doubt that the two angels together were the ones scaring off these trouble makers, in her thoughts any way. She shifted her weight to look at Micheal, wondering if he was going to let the two slip away. It wouldn't surprise her, and the question was clear ok her eyes when she thought about it.

Alexander
It has been 2 months since his parents had both been killed in a car accident. Driving from a out of town business meeting with their company. When people talk around him, it is usually done in hushed whispers as if the mention of their name or the accident will break his already fragile mind. The stare even when he catches their eyes, talking about how sad he must how alone and rich. They are right of course, he is alone, afraid, broken but he is not rich. Well not yet anyway maybe not ever. Since the accident, Alexander has been still living in their house, his grandparents moving into their large home to keep an eye on their grandson. It wasn't true, they could care less where Alexander went, what he did. To them their wildest dreams have come true.

They were the ones who are rich. They took everything. Everything that should of been his. The house, the trust fund, they had the courts deem that he was not fit to inherit his wealth. So his grandparents would look after it until he was ready. The new shiny sports car in the garage was obviously the best way to do that. The only thing they couldn't take from him was his fathers box. They tried, their greed wanting whatever was inside. Weeks of legal trouble ensued but the box had beed deemed worthless. Even a broken kid like him can take care of an old box.

Two blocks away from his home, Alexander paused at the intercetion of two roads. Late at night as it was, it was the most brightly lit place on the streets. It was right here that he looked down again at his hands and the old wooden box he held. It was oak, older then the house they loved in. Well loved, it was worn with age but in great condition. The only problem was that it was locked. Looking both ways he crossed the street, growing closer to his home as he considered the problem. No one knew how to open the box. There was no lock or keyhole. No place to put in a combination. The lid just seemed glued in place. Alex has yet to try to open it. The words of his fathers will burned into his mind. "Only Alex can unlock the box." That was all that was mentioned about it in his will. If only his father had told him anything about it before hand. If only his father didn't die.

Slowly he made his way up his driveway. He forgo using the front door. Knowing his grandparents they would be waiting to take the box away from him anyway, to break it so he couldn't have it if they could not. Instead he walked along the side of his prison, finding the bathroom door he had left open hours before he left to the lawyers office. Slipping inside with ease. He waited in silence inside the dark room, listening to the other side of the door. Making sure that no one was in this part of the house. Once confirmed, Alexander slowly pulled the door open, slipping out into the hallway and up the flight of stairs not 5 steps away. He almost ran up the stairs, until finally he closed his own door behind him. Safe for the night.

Lighting several candles around his room, He shrugged off his jacket, Laying the box on his bed as slipped off his shoes and threw a hoodie over his head. His eyes would always dart back to the box, making sure it was still there, that it was real, some primal urge in him wanting to keep it safe. Eventually he sat down on the side of the bed, taking the box in both hands he stared at it for what seemed like hours. Slowly he pulled at the lid, it opened for him like it never did for the countless others he had watched try. It came up easily revealing what was inside. Dark velvet interior, the box held a crystal. Pulling it out he dropped the box on his bed, bringing the crystal closer to his eyes to see it. It was the lightest shade of blue, somehow glowing with a soft white light. It was mesmerizing, Alex spent a good 5 minutes just staring at the treasure.​

Micheal Hawke
Micheal wanted to slap Isabella on the back of her head for that comment she made to the Demon Vergot. She never listens! Damnit Isabella. When he saw the spikes appear around her head as well he hesitated. His lightning wouldn't do much but charge the obsidian and if he attacked Vergot directly it wouldn't take but a thought for him to impale her with one of the spikes. Lucky for his dilemma the spikes vanished and the two demons began to walk away. Watching the Demons turn to leave Micheal instantly become flooded with confusion and hesitation. Although that was there from the start. There were too many people around and he didn't want to risk a fight with the demons in case an innocent would get hurt. On the other hand he couldn't let these demons walk away without being challenged. Who knew what kind of trouble they could start? how many deaths they could cause? Damnit! sometimes he hated being the leader especially when it came to tough choices like these. Growling he stands up straight and looks over at Aururum and Lily. "Aururum your not going to like this and as much as it pains me to say it we cannot fight here there are too many civilians..grab Lily and lets go follow me back to Isabella's house we can talk there" With that he hooked his arm around Isabella's waist again and jumped into the air and took off towards her house with a few flaps of his wings. The whole time he didn't even look at Isabella he was clearly pissed with her for not listening to him and nearly getting herself killed back there but that was a conversation for another time.
Natsu Shigami
Upon hearing that their shipment had failed and Kimi was now wanted had pissed Natsu off to no end. Kimi could feel the heat of his anger through their bond like an inferno. Damn these humans...they can never do anything right! the only one that can actually do anything is Kimi here! After going silent for a while Natsu let out a slow breath and whispered softly into Kimi's mind. He knew this man couldn't hear him but it wouldn't help there cause if he thought Kimi was crazy for talking out loud to no one. "Kimi..we can't afford to let this man leave...find out what he knows and then make an example of him to our..."business partners" we must make it clear that we will not allow disloyalty from anyone..and as for the FBI don't worry about them..I have a..little surprise waiting for them that will make them forget all about you" With that his mind slowly left hers to give her the freedom to do with the man as she wished. He had to plan..and he had to hurry. Human minds were weak and easy to manipulate and he knew just the creature that could make the FBI forget everything about what had happened on that ship. He didn't really need what was on the boat although it would have greatly helped. He was resourceful he was careful and he was patient he would wait for as long as he needed before striking in the meantime though. He would reward Kimi for her service to him but that was for later for now she had a pest to deal with. "don't disappoint me Kimi..I have a special reward waiting for you if you please me..do whatever you wish to the human as long as the example is made I don't care how it is done."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
She watched the others, the angel called Michael seemed particularly angry. What was it that had gone down, the few minutes she had been indoors while Vergot was out, she wondered. She didn't want to fight. It had never been in her nature to fight. Never had she wanted something like that. It wasn't her fault she was the only one in her family after her grandmother.
Not her fault her parents had left when she was young. She just wanted to spend her days drawing, and having fun with art. Yet she was thre, partner of a sarcastic demon who would never let her forget that she had a brilliant ability of summoning minor demons by accident. IT was not her bloody fault she was horrible at cooking.
"Come on, let's go back..." She almost whispered, watching as the angel set off with the girl. "We both know it's soon time for food, and neither of us want another demon summoned" that, and she just didn't like being there out with so many people. That many people just increased the chance of her saying something wrong. Again.

Out of curiosity, Drakken turned and walked to Vergot, a raised eyebrow as he asked the demon, "You live with your human? That is... interesting to say the least" he said, a hint of effort actually put into his voice. When it cam to matters such as this, he always related it to human emotion, something he was quite familiar with as hard to believe as that was. "Why do you, if I may ask? Is it simply just to entertain the human? Or do you wish to keep your Parum Humanus safe as can be?" he asked Vergot, tilting his head in curiosity, but with also an annoyingly teasing tone in his voice. He never knew Vergot to have any real emotion, so this was something different to the earth mover, was Vergot being, protective?

(parum humanus= little human in latin)

Status
Not open for further replies.