Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi Reid

Kimi stared at the reflection of herself , across the wall in the mirror that was in front of the shower. Her fingers were slowly running through the strains of her long hair as she daydreamed of Natsu hands, being in it moments ago. Her eyes, trailed down her neck as she admired the cut toned body that Natsu command her to be well kept in shape on a daily basis. She loved the fact that he took care of her like no one else in her life had, as she smiles to herself as her heart fluttered. Imaging his hands belonging on her skin, she turned her ipod on and cranked the stereo. An ominous dark and ancient music echoed from the speakers and it would continue to play on repeat as only an instrumental of Monarch of the Mighty Darkness as she stepped into the shower. She hated much music with people singing she thought, it wrecked the song, so she considers listening music without singing. This distinctive Instrumental was one of her favorites that she played often, when her mind would wonder and fanaticized about Natsu and herself turning the world into demons and ruling both realms of mortal and hell, together.

After some time went by in the shower, she finally turned turned off the water and got out. She grabbed her red towel and threw her hair up as another to dry off. She dried her hair and put the towel up and brushed out her long black hair that had red highlights running through it and threw half of the hair up in a tight by low ponytail. Her lips were natural full and tainted with a scarlet red color but she put lip balm on nevertheless to keep them soft. After hanging up her other towel and lotioning her body up she turned her music off and walked out of the shower naked and clean.

Grinning foolishly for she couldn't control her infatuation for Natsu. Her clothes were scatted around the room as she looked to Vergot and narrowed her eyes at him, thinking of how rude it was to disturbed her Demon Guardian, especially at a time like this. She picked out a new pair under garments and put them on along with her black silk skirt and red tank top and corset. She walked to the side of the bed where Natsu was, and picked up her leather arm sleeves and arm band that had spikes sticking out, Natsu added those. She never took her earrings or necklaces off, for her crystal that Natsu resides in was precious than her own life and she would die protecting it. "I'm about to head out my love, I have those errands you wanted me to take care of then I'm off to the gym…" she dared not to touch him and show him affection with another Demon around or anyone in that fact, without his consent. She stood at his side with her arms at her sides, obedient and loyal to his every command.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andy
Rhapsody
Rhapsody crossed her arms as her tone was serious and stern, which wasn't usual for her soft nature and sweetness. "I think it's time you meet with the other Angels and their bloodlines too. We need to become united and you need to see for yourself how important it is that we take life seriously, Joseph." Her eyes lowered to him as her aura gave off severe apprehension for him to take her words into consideration. "I shall return to you swiftly, if you need me you know how to contact me." With a stern nod her wings shifted as she turned away as she headed outside.

She took in a long deep breath of the afternoon air as she closes her eyes soaking in the warm beams of sunlight upon her face. Her pearly white skin gave off a soft golden glow in the rays of light that replenished her relief from the anguish she once felt. Spreading her magnificent white feathered wings slowly they reached a total of 12 feet as each feather stretched gracefully through the wind and reaching up toward the sun. An inescapable relaxing breath came out as Rhapsody stretched her arms up too, to enjoy the life that God offered. Before taking off she would contact Michael, the leader of the Angels first.

Closing her eyes she reached her mind out to search for Michael. It's been a year since they've spoken and it's always when she dragged everyone out of their hiding for her Christmas party. Deep down, knowing it was selfish to make the Angels unite, but she missed being around them and only wanted to be surrounded with people to care for and those that cared for her too. She sensed Michael, his strong superior and warm soul overcame her inner spirit as it ignite with a sense of joy and hope.

A disturbing vibe energizes between him and his bloodline, Rhapsody felt, but it was too late to second guess herself, as the words we're already telepathic reaching him. "Hello Mike, It's been some time old friend. " Her voice was soft and caring as she paused to take in a deep breath, missing his laughter and company. "Please, forgive me for interfering with your life…but I think it's time we should meet up and talk about the plans of the Christmas party that's coming up. Also, I think it's time we reunite…" She paused to let him think for a moment before she added. "All of us…" meaning not just the Angels, buts the bloodlines too.She waited patiently to hear his voice.

• Love
Micheal Hawke

Micheal listened to Isabella silently and carefully. What she said was true he had coddled her for far too long but that was because he didn't think she truly understood what was going on. And he had felt she wouldn't until she saw it first hand. After she was done talking he stayed silent for a minute "your right..I protected you too much but now I'm going to rectify that you begin training tomorrow hopefully we can get you trained a little bit before the demons strike again."

He then paused and smiled a bit as he heard Rhapsody speak to him. He had always liked her shr was a kind soul and she had a warm heart and she was very very beautiful in his opinion and her voice was almost just as much so. It was a little annoying that she forced this Christmas party on them she was almost as angry as a demon if you tried to talk her out if it. He enjoyed the party though it was a good idea and it kept them all close. He nodded slowly when she finished speaking and spoke back "it's that time of year already? Well we better get started as soon as possible. I'll alert the others and have them come here see you soon..old friend" he said the last part with a little more affection then he meant but he didn't really notice the fact himself.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alexander
Alexander had stood as still as a rock. To hear how his family had really died. It was somehow comforting to know that there was a reason. There was someone to blame. There was someone to act against. His name echoed in the quiet places of his brain over and over, Vergot. It was his fault, he had ended their lives and it was Alexanders turn to fight.

Fight, something Alex would never think of doing. That thought that word came so easily. It was almost concerning how he thought of ending this monsters life. This however was different, this was not violence just to get what he wanted. This was war, a battle that has been being fought, that his father had fought, that his father had believed in. Looking down again from the angels beautiful gaze he stared at her soul, the crystal that had since dulled when he accepted his duty. It was for them that he would fight.

With that he turned around completely, grabbing his jacket off the bed he threw it on. Zipping it up and pulling the hood of his hoodie out. "You know my name, so tell me angel. Can we start tonight?"

Jessy
Jessy couldn't help but wince as he slowly slid his shirt over his chest, tugging it on. His ribs were a mass of multi-colored bruises. Jessy could swore at least two of his ribs were cracked from that asshole kicking him. The night before he had been apart of mix martial arts fight. And after losing to a guy about a foot taller then him and 100 lbs heavier, it surprised him that he could even get out of his bed to get to work. Checking the watch set on his wrist, he eyeballed the time. As always he was already running slightly late. Forgoing his own dinner, he jumped from the edge of the bed he sat on and was out the door.

20 minutes later he was stepping off the bus that had brought him down the street to his work. A restaurant that was simply named Logans. He had spent the drive breathing, ignoring the dull throb that was every breath. When he finaly arrived he put on the largest smile he could before going in. The host had greeted him with a nod as jessy walked into the kitchen to put on his apron and grab his ID. He had just stepped back out on the main floor to find a beautiful women motioning for him to come over. He slowly made his way over, the smile coming easier when he was looking at her.

"Well hello there" she said with a amicable smile. "What are today's specials?"

"Well ma'm," He began, looking away fro just a moment to take a menu off the center of the table and open it to the right page. "Today Specials are our famous chili, which in my opinion is not spicy enough tonight. and A breakfast for dinner thing our company has been doing for a couple of weeks. IN my opinion however I would go with our Southern Fried Fish dinner. We just received our shipment of fresh Catfish and it is probably the best thing we have on the menu."

|Rena|
Rena payed no attention to the comment and only pouted until Drakken had set Rena down and walked her inside. His mood seemed more in thought than usual when he left, like something was troubling him. Rena didn't like seeing him look so bothered, but knew he might just want to be alone. Rena walked upstairs and paced around in her room. This is all my fault! I should've just kept quiet! Rena jumped onto her bed burying her face in her pillow. She let out a muffled scream and then sat up hugging her pillow. He's probably lonely. He doesn't hang out with anyone and he's always chatting and teasing me... I know! I'll make him some food! But, I'm out of meat. Rena dropped the pillow and then sat thinking. A. Listen to Drakken and stay put, B. Ask Drakken for help, or C. Use your ninja skills to sneak out and hunt. A, is the correct answer! But, gonna go with C anyways! Rena gathered her hunting supplies and more bolts and proceeded out the door into the forest. When she was far enough she climbed into one of the many hunting platforms, set up by her, in the trees. She began humming a little tune.
@ProfessorNv

|Vergot Nargoorth|
Vergot didn't react to the humans sudden advances, in fact it was just the opposite, he wanted to tear her apart limb from limb just for getting near him, but he held himself back, as Natsu was there and was also the insufferable humans Lord. If Vergot had to judge himself he would say he was near Natsu's level in power and skill but he didn't want to test that theory just yet. Though Vergot did wait until she came back, as he does know how to show respect and a common placement of respect was waiting for the demons human to return so as to symbolize equal agreement. "Of course you would know what had happened concerning Drakken, but what i came to report was that Micheal showed up, alongside Arurum, his second in command. The info i wanted to tell you is that their humans have not yet been taught the ways of combat like yours has. You do what you will with this information, but i won't take part in it, as i must go discuss some things with Drakken on training our humans..." Vergot finished by standing up, though he didn't leave just yet and waited to be dismissed by his demonic leader.
|Joseph Karrigan|
Joseph watched as Rhapsody left before leaving the house and heading to the backyard, as he wanted to get training in and that was one of the things he took seriously. He arrived at the back and took off his torso clothes but left the necklace on as he went to the side of the house and grabbed a large metal sword that looked similar to the one he gained when he accessed his Holy Armor form, which took him a while in training with Rhapsody's powers before he unlocked it, and started going through the stances of the sword. He sent Rhapsody a quick telepathic message through their link saying "Alright, i'll go to this party of yours, but for now i'm training first before work..." He finished on a serious note while continuing to run through his stances before sending another telepathic message a few minutes later say "Could you grant me permission to use your powers? I'd like to start sparring with the vines..." During his training sessions he would normally ask Rhapsody for permission to use her powers so that he could summon Vines with the only command of 'Attack Joseph' so that he could practice against real targets, and would most of the time up the difficulty so high that he would be knocked out at the end of the session due to the amount of vines he would summon. Of course the vines would disappear as soon as he went unconscious but it still usually left him battered at the end of the session and Rhapsody would usually heal him. That's one of the reasons he liked the Petite angel, she was very caring and sweet and he really appreciated it.​

Ren stopped, feeling something was wrong in there. That earring still bothered her... surely it had to be put there by someone, and the only one with a spare key would be the head maid, at her father's orders. Was it a present from her father? The father who never gave her a thing? Was it that maid's present? That maid who never really cared for the 'shadow' until the 'light' became too dim to be served? No. That accessory had another story to tell.

The girl turned and stepped toward her bed, sitting on it to contemplate the jewel: its black bead was slightly glowing, pulsing as if a hesrt was beating 'Wait. No. Not a chance. I'm not seeing what I think I am.' she decided massaging her eyes focusing on not spoiling the make up. The girl opened her blue irises and gazed again at it. It just worsened. She felt like it was calling her, compelling her to put it on. "What a strange black stone" she murmured reaching out a hand to touch it "It almost seems as if it contains clouds, black rain clouds" she added almost making contact with a finger.
Bzzz Bzzz
Her phone. She was almost late. The blonde girl blinked a couple of time to regain her composure and got up, hurrying to the door. Trying to ignore the earring that still bothered her. "Oooh... dammit" she murmured before quikly turning back to grab the jewel and put it in the purse. "Just because it seems there's someone who likes to enter others rooms. I'll have to talk with father." she added in an even lower voice before getting out, closing her door and hurrying downstairs graciously. "I apologize, father. We can depart."

Natsu
Natsu grins a bit and looks over at Kimi then back at Vergot. Slowly he crossed the room to Kimi and gently dragged a claw up her shoulder to her neck then up to her ear "that was the other thing...Kimi wI'll be in charge of training our new...allies" he looked at Vergot with narrowed eyes "my decision is final Vergot..don't think to test me" he spoke each word slowly and menacingly to throw the hidden meaning that he knew what was going through his mind "Vergot I want to make sure you understand something..I know about your...attraction to your human..keep serving me well and she will continue to live..defy me in any way and I won't hesitate to gut her in front of you before I break your neck..or maybe I'll force you to kill her and then I'll kill you..I haven't decided yet..don't make me do something I don't want to do I'm starting to understand your attractions towards the humans..but there is only one Kimi" he placed a soft kiss on her cheek "train our recruits well."

Reactions: Poetic Justice
|Vergot Nargoorth|
It was as Natsu finished his sentence that a large amount of killing intent that was strong enough that it sent nearby humans into a heart-attack from fear and stronger demons shaking in their pants as black obsidian spikes appeared around Kimi pressing into her heart, neck, and forehead as Vergot was suddenly in Natsu's face, gas mask gone, and in place of a mouth black jagged spikes of Obsidian took their place as Vergot's eye's turned pitch black in rage. "You get near her and i will destroy you without question you insufferable maggot... Keep in mind, i'm not like the others, i won't succumb to your will, the only reason i follow your orders currently is because I want to... I killed millions of our own forces as well as the angels forces alongside humans just because one of my humans died, the second time was even worse as i nearly wiped out your entire army, imagine what would happen if a 3rd Holy Massacre happened..." Vergot finished his sentence with a small smog of obsidian coming out of his throat like black steam before the killing intent suddenly disappeared as well as the black spikes around Kimi. He wasn't worried about her breaking through them, she wouldn't be able to muster up enough heat to melt, let alone evaporate them, without killing herself in the process, which went the same for Natsu, though the problem was that Natsu would be able to survive that heat and live on, but Vergot didn't care, no-one threatens Michelle while Vergots around. Vergot then placed his gas mask back upon his face and walked towards Kimi. "Let's go child... We're going to meet Drakken to discuss a few things with him..." Vergot said and grabbed her shoulder, harshly, as he looked Natsu in the eyes and said "I'll follow your orders for now... But keep my threat in mind..." He finished by disappearing with Kimi disappearing with him as they appeared next to Drakken suddenly.​

Kimi Reid
Kimi Reid was thrilled with laughter when Her Natsu, assigned the command of training their new allies to her. She was ecstatic to prove to her Lord, how powerful Kimi could be and prove herself worthy in his honor. Her eyes narrowed at Vergot, when her lovers voice deepened to warn Vergot. Kimi raised her head in a disdainful manner as she thought, How foolish even for a Demon like Vergot could be, to ever question My almighty strong and powerful Fire Demon Lord,beloved Natsu, The one who took arms and strength to take rule upon both Realms.
Kimi listened very carefully when her Demon Guardian spoke of Vergot's Human, and a wide grin spread across her ruby red lips as she licked them, almost tasting the blood of Vergot's Human pet. Her evil seductive eyes were locked upon Vergot, as he could sense the blood thirst dwelling inside Kimi and the mockery he would face if the day would come for her kill his human, to watch him become enthralled into deep madness. That was the difference between the relationship with her and Natsu and any others. She would gladly give Natsu every drop of her blood if it meant for him to survive and rule on in this Realm and Natsu knew it too.

Once the ground begun to shook, Kimi held her ground as she bent over heavily, holding her chest from Vergot's aura. She couldn't help but laugh from the fact of death, was far behind her fears as her teeth gridded hard, fighting against the evil force. The Obsidian that surrounded Kimi only teased her from the threat, knowing full well this Demon wouldn't dare to hurt her with Natsu by her side. Kimi became oddly stiff when Vergot spoke of the 'Holy Massacre' and she felt her defensive walls go up and surround her in her mind. Once the black spikes disappeared, only then did she stand up on her own ground and continued to become mute.

She was very serious now, and very much pissed off but Natsu trained her in ways to deal with situations like this. Though human, she wanted nothing more to tear out the insides of Vergot and see them for herself, but it was only for Natsu protection . When Vergot grabbed her shoulder, Kimi didn't protest though the vibes that sent off of her was unmistakable animosity for him, as her eye flashed over to Natsu before disappearing with Vergot.

Once she appeared where ever she was and another Demon appeared next to them, she slapped Vergot very hard in the face and went for a spin kick to get him away from her and to let out some steam as she spoke in a deep serious blood threatening tone, " Don't you Fucking ever touch me again without my approval, you freak of nature."

Rhapsody

Once Rhapsody heard Michael voice, she gulped lightly and was startled as she giggled innocently to herself that he still had the same effect over her, every time she heard his soothing voice. She quickly responded although she wished they had more time to chat, privately. He could hear her light laughter and smile through her words as she answered, " Yes it is that time silly! You knew I'd be pestering you soon enough Mike. Thank you, for saving me the time to contact the others. Let us wait though upon the humans until the party. Also I want to make sure everyone agrees to my arrangement before we gather them to meet. I shall…see you soon too, my Liege." She disconnected the connection as Joseph took off in the backyard.

Listening to his messaged she sighed heavily. She understood that training was important and was thankful Joseph took it seriously, as much as she did. She calmed her thoughts before her wings heavily lifted and flapped up as her body easily lifted up off the ground. It took some moments to gain altitude but once she did she was quicker than angel she'd known. Taking off like a falcon toward the back yard she remained in the sky as she called down to Joseph. "I, Rhapsody, Guarding of your bloodline will always grant you my permission to use thy powers Joseph Karrigan, as my bloodline, may seem fit." Her voice felt powerful as it boomed below at him. "I promise to train with you after work, my friend. Please don't let this consume you…" She respected her young human bloodline as powerful his mind skills were and obediently he was in battle. Yet feared resided in her, that his heart could be swallowed by the Demons that dare to threaten their world. "Joseph…" She whispered his name to herself with concern as she watched intently with the sword in his hands as was proudly ready to train to his hearts content."We'll talk soon, be careful please." She almost begged him in a way as she blew him a kiss and with a sweet smile she shot up into the sky until she twirled above the clouds to bask in the sunlight, as she took her time to meet up with Michael and the others.​

Micheal
Micheal smiles at her words and nods a bit. He couldn't help but slightly blush at her giggle even though he didn't know why. Shaking his head he looks at Isabella and pats her arm gently. "We can talk in a moment..I'll be right back" He walks to the window and jumps out flapping his wings he floats up to the sky and looks around slowly. He enjoyed quiet nights especially when the sky was clear of clouds and he could look at the stars. There was still beauty to be found in the world even though he knew about all the horrible things that happened behind the scenes between the Demons and the Angels.

Closing his eyes he extends his wings out straight behind him as his body became enveloped in a soft golden light. Leaning his head back he closes his eyes and sends out a mental signal to each of the Angels that were left in the area. Each of them would gently feel his presence push against their minds as he entered them to speak "everyone Its getting close to our yearly Christmas party that Rhapsody holds. If we can all meet in an hour at the park we can talk and discuss some things involving our humans and the party I really would like to see everyone there" After he was done he looked down and floated back down to Isabella's room and went inside "sorry about that Isabella"

Natsu
Natsu grins as Vergot left he hadn't flinched in the slightest at Vergot's outburst. Not because he didn't care but because he was more powerful then Vergot ever thought he was. The last time Natsu had gotten serious was before Satan had been killed and he had to use all his power to absorb Satan's powers for his own. This had made him more powerful then any of the other demons could even imagine and he hadn't used even a fraction of his powers since. If he wanted to he could crush Vergots mind completely from where he was without any more then a thought. Unfortunately he needed all the demons he could muster and killing Vergot now would seriously harm his plans.

Natsu then flashed out of the room and reentered his crystal so he could be by Kimi and keep an eye on her. She could sense him reentering the crystal but Vergot could not. He silently whispered into her mind with a chuckle "relax my precious Kimi..he's just blowing off some steam..you'll have your chance to prove your power over him and everyone else in time..for now focus on training the other humans..we cannot afford any weaknesses at this point"

|Alojz|
Alojz was on beating a mugger, humans apparently called demons "cosplaying freaks". It was a strange name, but Alojz didn't mind it because of the sheer fact that he lacked the knowledge to see it as an insult. But, nonetheless it was this intrigue that caused him to scare a mugger into shock, and in this moment when he realized his objective had finally come across him. Alojz proceeded walking and turned into a dead end alley, he kept walking all the way through the wall transporting his being into his crystal. Not a demon known for his courtesy of asking to enter, Alojz let himself out of the crystal. Slowly, a black fog filled the room that Ren walk through. In the midst of the fog an even darker shape could be made out, it had one hand of a man and the other a claw of a demon, horns would crown its head. The fog started falling into itself, like a vacuum had caught it, and it just so happened that vacuum was Alojz. When the fog disappeared Alojz stood before his objective. "Ren Stride. I am Alojz Barna, I have been tasked to guard you and train you so you may be of use to our cause. If you do not accept this, hand the crystal over and die where you stand." Alojz's claw began to grow a black fog with some kind of purple pulsating glow that gave off a strong aura. "Your situation will be explained further should you accept."
@Nay'ar

Isabella Strifer

The girl tilted her head slightly when Micheal smiled for no reason with his eyes off to the distance, a lock of her hair falling annoyingly from behind her ear with the movement before she quickly tucked it back. She had seen him looking off on something other then reality as she could see it on occasion, but never had questioned the occurrence and didn't intend to now; even with the warm smile. The mans business was his own and she could respect that on a mild case... to an extent. After all, it wasn't like she herself shared everything with the guardian angel. Not that there was much he didn't already know. She had a feeling the small giddy expression had something to do with him being an angel but then again, he could just be odd. Then the blush followed, which was defiantly enough to raise a delicate eyebrow from Isabella and drop her previous thoughts about his business being his own. Before her lips could part in question however, her to be words of curiosity were interrupted.

"Where-" Isabella gave huff and a scowl as he took off, the crystal around her neck growing less warm the further Micheal got as it always did. "Alright, sure. Flutter off again, I'll just wait here for now..." A hand went under her cheek, the other playing with her crystal between two fingers. It was a way to let her know when he was close, the radiating homely heat against her skin whenever he stood beside her was at the heat of a happy summer day. At the moment, it was going from that to chilled very quickly. She hated it when he just took off without a word, but always got over it. Its not like she hadn't done the exact same thing before... minus the wings.

Who knew how long he would be. While waiting for a return, Isabella pulled out her small phone to find several new messages. All from familiar names, and all wondering the same thing. "Where are you?" A few told stories of the crazy earthquake that had happened, a few went off about how she was always doing this as of late. Standing them up or loosing touch. With a frustrated sigh the girl snapped her phone off and tossed it on her bed. She had more important things to worry about now. Upon hearing the flutter and shift of Micheals wings she rounded to look at him. "Whats up? What was that all about -I'm really not so bad you have to take a breather, am I?" She chuckled lightly.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody's wings would lift her body higher each time they flapped down powerfully. The cooling wind upon her face trickled tranquilly all throughout her body, as the beautiful rolling ball of sunshine created renewal strength within her. She smirked to herself as her eyes opened hearing Michael's voice, as a jolt of excitement began to pound in her heart. She remembered Michael being a fierce Angel in battle before the fallen, and how the Angels fought strongly as their souls were connected as a strategist unity against the Demons. Years of training and becoming bound to one another in a way, to know each other's moves and how to respond and deflect in the heat of battle. Since the Angels and Demons formed pact to become soul bound to their unique bloodlines, the Angels concentrated on one purpose, to survive and keep the bloodlines alive. Rhapsody took this seriously and put anything else aside to provide her loyalty to her bloodline and she became very cautious as the years went by. The other Angels might've falling in love with their companions and might have lived a life of love, but Rhapsody was afraid to put her guard down. Of course, many men and women tried to gain her affection, but when it came down to revealing her affections, she just would run away from and alienate herself from the heartache of the situation. She believed her kindred loved ones should live a mortal life with a mortal being. Live free and have children and grow old with them. It was a secret dream she wished and thought of often.

She didn't hold back as her body swooped down through the thin white clouds and her wings folded in as she somersaulted through the clouds. Laughing to herself she popped out of the wisps off clouds that surrounded her. Only here, is where she felt free. No Demons or hurt and pain just sunshine and peace. Closing her eyes she concentrated on the location of where Michael's meeting place would be. She remembered where he stayed with his companion but the park was new to her. Finding the image she was looking for she nodded and took in a long sigh as she opened her eyes, nervous that this peace could soon come to an end. She begun to think about Joseph and hoped meeting everyone would heighten his spirit and find hope to take control of his life, along with the reasonability's in his life that she tried to positively influence upon him.

Making her mind up she thought enough time went by that the Angels could have already arrived at Michael's destination. She jolted out of the clouds and sped her way toward the park pushing other thoughts aside. Approaching the park, she flew down rather fast upon the snowy ground, as anyone nearby could hear the powerful force of her wings approaching and coming into landing, the gust of her wings would knock any human on their behind and at least a foot away if they were around.​

Before Ren was able to open the door, a thick black mist spread in her room, originating from her purse "What the-" she murmured feeling the mist soaking her, touching her soul. However, the feel she got from that wasn't one she liked, quite the contrary, it sort of intimidated her and she didn't like what she couldn't understand. The fog was suddently retreating and taking shape, a monstrous one: he had horns, claws and a strange dress code... what could it be?

He spoke and with strong words he addressed her. She was to become a something's partner or die. Did he know who he was talking to? She was Ren Stride. The heir of the biggest corporation that place had ever seen. "Alojz... Barna" she murmured trying to keep her composure, she had been trained in pretending to be calm and she excelled in that too. Of course having an unidentified thing before her asking to choose between live pro... did he say he was there to protect her? "I'm too important for the family. It lost its 'light' once already. I can't afford to die." talking about his brother was still a bad topic for her but she set quikly aside those thoughts and went on "You said you're here to guard me..." she added grinning and taking out the earring trying to ignore his menacing glowing claw "If so you won't waste my time anymore" she put on the earring, its black stone, or crystal as he called it, hanging from its lower chain, its foggy purple veins glowing dimly.

She had accepted his offer... or better, she accepted blindly his offer of protection ignoring the consequences, but her family wasn't one to be scared by some blind agreement. Of course she was scared. A freaking earring gave out a freaking fog that became a freaking person! But she didn't have time to dwell on that. Her father wanted her to preside a convention on management and that thing made her waste time. "I have to go, just don't be seen by the maids" she said getting out the door and shutting it behind her. Of course she didnt know he could enter and exit from the crystal at will. Nor did she thought he could talk to her mind but she had time to be informed.

Kimi Reid
Kimi Reid, the lover and worshiped of Natsu the Demon Lord, was livid. Her blood boiled with rage as she felt her body wanting to become engulf in flames to fight Vergot, to show him how much of a 'child' she could be. It took the presence of Natsu that stopped her in her tracks as she ,all had forgotten he could teleport back into her earring. Natsu could feel the powerful energy blasting through out her aura pulsing with the intent to kill this Demon for taking her away and touching her. When Kimi heard her Lord's voice, she blushed from embarrassment and became relaxed as she took a step back and turned away from the two Demons. She shouldn't have let Vergot get to her and now she felt foolish for falling for such tricky. She cracked her neck and stretched her arms behind her and bends each leg back to stretch her muscles out as her knees crack. She spoke out coolly, " Fine. Let's meet your precious pet Vergot, and lets have some fun." She grinned wickedly now as she imaged herself lighten his girl on fire and watching her run like a chickens head cut off.​

Aururum & Lillian

Aururum looked up when she walked in and smiled 'She really is... an angel.. Maybe a different kind of angel... but an angel none the less.' He thought to himself. It was then she tried to get him pumped up "No doubt I will.. I have no idea what I am doing." He said to her. She called him over and he sat down next to her. That was when she handed him the control and he took it. He held it upside down before she corrected him and began to give him the directions on how to use such a whimsical device. That was when she began to game on the easiest level. He spent the first two minutes spinning in circles and running into walls.

Lily was laughing as the brave angel kept running himself into a wall. "No no go that way! Shoot him! No no no not me!!" She said in between her fits of laughter. "Wow I've never met anyone who is worse at video games!" She said with a smile at him. Watching his confused look she sighed contently. 'He's so cute.. ' She thought to herself as he kept spinning in a circle. "Here, wait" She said as she leaned over and started helping him aim and shoot. "like this"

Aururum looked at the screen and felt his heart sinking as he heard her protests and feeble attempts at guiding him correctly. He took a deep breath and lowered his head in defeat. That was when she leaned over and began to help her. With her gently and caring guidance he began to learn at a pace that would even surprise her. It was a slow improvement but no longer was he shooting her or running into walls any long. He smiled at her "Thank you.. I still feel like a failure but at least knowing that I am improving makes me feel alittle better about myself." He said before refocusing on what was going on in front of him.

Lily watched proudly as he began to understand the game better and better. "Look at you! Your a pro already!" She said with a kiss on his cheeks. "You're doing so well! You're not at all a failure Aururum." She said with a smile. 'He's so cute when he is flustered. It's nice being able to spend time with him.. without the whole demons trying to destroy me thing..' This made her pause the game and look at her protector. "Hey Aururum? Is there anything I should know about the whole demon fighting thing?"

Aururum looked over when he was kissed on the cheek and smiled "Well, Thank you lily... That means a lot to me. It really does." He said with a bigger smile. He gently nudged her before she asked him about demons. His mood seemed to change slightly and he took a deep breath. "Well, as you can tell I am not foreigner to battling demons. I consider myself the last of the 'Heavies'. The ancients were considered the 'Heavies' of the angel's forces. There are no more of my kind left. We were some of the first... children of god himself at the dawn of creation. We fought hard and many of us died early as we never thought we could die. We were wrong... never underestimate the demons. Never let them get inside of your head. I have not yet met a demon I could trust and I do not think I will." he said with a sigh. "My fights have left my chest scarred from weapons that even my angelic blood wont heal." He said solemnly.

Lily's expression changed from her smile to a serious look as she took in the information. When she finally spoke she said in a soft voice "I guess I don't understand why my dad wanted me to have this duty now.. I don't know anything about demons and angels and fighting.. Why would anyone make a deal with a demon anyway? Like were people back then that stupid? At least my great great great great great.. well yeah my ancestors made a deal with an angel." She said as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I won't let them win Aururum.. I'll fight to the death if I have too.." She said softly as the two remained still staring at the paused game on the screen.

Aururum looked at her and smiled "That.. Lily is why I am here for you. We no matter how weird it may seem are destined to be a pair. If you wish.. we can go out somewhere and I can begin showing you how to fight. As you can guess.. I know more than my fair share when it comes to fighting." He said and put a hand on her shoulder "You need not worry about yourself. I will die before I let any demonic entity get close to you again. That issue at the party.. I failed and I let it.. nearly touch you. I felt your unease and I hesitated because of waiting for Michael to make the fist move." He said before putting the controller down. "What do you want to know? You taught me a lot.. and still are. It is only right I do the same thing." He said to her. The heat radiating off him was almost soothing and relaxing.

Lily shurgged " I just.. I've never felt a presences that evil near me before.. I'm a big tough girl though.. I can handle it.. I think" She said as she looked up at him. "Does that mean I get to fly AND sneak out of the house? Let's go!" She said as she hopped up and looked at him " Turn around so I can change" She said, not waiting for him before stripping her dress off and replacing it with a pair of old jeans and a t-shirt and jacket. "Mkay! Let's hurry" She said as she unlocked her window and pushed it up. "After you"

Aururum stares at her confused for several seconds. 'She is really... really gun-ho about this... She is really somthing.' He thought to himself as she suddenly began to change before he had a chance to look away. He blushed lightly but when she turned around he coughed and his face went back to its normal color. "Of course.. now... I really dont know how I will get my wings out of your window.. I have an idea.." He said and shimmied himself out the window and with one hand lowered himself out the window. His strength was apparent as he hung there without an issue. "Well... climb down and cling onto my chest I guess.. unless you want me to drop down and catch you."

"Ahahahaha You're hilarious!" She said sarcastically as she watched his squeeze out her window. She placed both her feet on the bottom of the window and wrapped her arms around. "Ok now steady.." She said as she leaps into his arms. "Eeek! Ok that was a lot scarier then I thought it would be!" She said as she clutched onto his neck.

Aururum easily caught her and wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling any farther. His wings burst into fire immediately and he kicked off the wall. He took off up into the air and he began to laugh "I have never done that before.. I mean I have gone out many doors and other things.. but never anything like that." He said with a big smile. "No need to be afraid now. I have you." He said to her as he began a steady flight towards a isolate part where they wouldn't be bothered by anyone.

Lily laughed as he kicked off the wall and they started off towards the horizon. "Weeee!" She said as she let the wind blow though her brown hair. "Hey this is really fun!" She said as she let her one arm hang and then pretended to be an airplane. "Woohhhh!" She yelled before bursting into a ball of bubbly laughter. "Do you always feel like this when you fly?" She wondered aloud as they were flying steadily on pace. She watched the people below and wondered what exactly she had gotten herself into.

Aururum looked down at her in his arms with a smile. In his angelic form he towered over her at a imposing near 16 Feet. "It is amazing.. isn't it. I've done it so much I never really took the time to relish in it as much as I had in the past when I was younger." He said to her. "To think.. There are so few of us left.. I am the grandfather to them all.... I hate this." He said with a sigh. "Its not my fault I am good at what I do!" He said annoyed. He then took a deep breath "Of Course... If I did then I never would have met you or your family." He said before he touched down in a field far out in the country. He let got of her as he stepped back and exploded into his true angelic form. The Air around him cracked and was sucked inwards before fire erupted and them imploded in. He looked more like a demon in this form. "Now.. I know you will say this looks demonic.. let me tell you.. things were different almost 3 thousand years ago. There was no divine form... When Lucifer still walked among us as an Angel." He said slowly.

Lily watched with wide eyes as her angel turned well.. Very demonic looking. "Wow.. Fire demon much?" She asked teasingly as she stretched her arms. "Ok! What's first?"

Aururum smiled "Like I said.. things were different back then. It was much more.. dark. Of course as an angel you are filled with light. I was just.. inflicted with things in my past that left its mark. I've fought many thousands of demons during my existence... now! I want you to try focusing on a weapon... I will read that weapon and allow you to have it form in your hand. From then on.. I will begin your training." He said to her before crouching down. That was then he heard the message from Michel. He sighed before responding "I am currently teaching Lillian how to fight. Is it possible for me to sit this one out. She has already had contact with A demon and this is much needed." He said to Michel through a telepathic link.

As drakken sat lost in his own thoughts, he couldn't help but sense Renas leaving. He sighed and dropped his head a little before sending a mental message to the human;
'You know, sometimes it would be nice if you would listen to me. I swear if you get hurt again don't come crying to me because I won't come for you.'

Of course he would still go to make sure she was ok, as was his job being bound to her, but she should still learn a lesson. Sometimes he wished that he could just stay alone, of course that would be too good to happen. Soon Vergot and Kimi appeared before him, and before he could say anything, she bitch slapped the demon across the face. Nice.

When she stopped striking, Drakken said "don't stop on my behalf, Kimi. That was damn funny." He looked at the two with rather unenthusiastic eyes as he finally shook his head and said "to what do I owe this displeasure for?"

Micheal

Micheal sighs a bit and shakes his head at Aururum's request. He understood where his old friend was coming from he did bit the Angels did need to remain united and this party was one of the few ways they did so "no my friend I cannot allow that..one of the things I wish to talk about is the training of our humans as well today's outburst from Drakken has got me thinking and putting the party aside it's been far too long since we've all talked so I'm making this mandatory I will see you all in our usual meeting spot in the park in an hour" he then looks at Isabella and gives a small smile before shaking his head "no no its not like that I just had to send a message to the other Angels real quick that's all"

Natsu

The demon lord chuckled softly at Kimi's anger. He had always found her spikes of anger entertaining to say the least. But they did get out of hand once In a while which would cause a headache or two for him. In the end though she was powerful and loyal to the death and that's all he needed in a follower "come now Kimi..let's not get to carried away we need our recruits to survive their training if they're going to be of any use to me"

Last edited:
Vergot Nargoorth

Vergot wasn't expecting the slap as her hand nailed him on the side of face but he caught her foot and pushed her away before she could kick him. The slap didn't hurt as he readjusted his mask but he was extremely aggravated with Kimi nonetheless and wanted her gone sooner the better. He crossed his arms as he looked at her in a pathetic manner and looked over to Drakken. "Are you up for some sparring Drakken? Kimi here…"He pause as her name but vile in his mouth as he continued, " Is going be our partners punching bag for some duration. You better go make up with yours for I want this to end as soon as it can begin."

Loathsome Kimi with disgust from her sadistic manners, he would show her a thing or two for touching him and to train and prepare Michelle for protection against the repulsive Kimi Reid. "Come down to join us Drakken." Taking Kimi's arm again his body decomposed into the pitch black material of Obsidian and throws Kimi in the house and sinks back into the ground and re materialized behind Michelle silently. He watched her for moment, as she finished up painting and he admire her spirit with a warm smile. "Michelle…It's time for you to meet Kimi Reid."

Joseph Karrigan

Joseph heard Rhapsody as clear as day as he turned around and watched his beloved angel soar through the skies like the Angel she is. Her wings were magnificent and breathtaking as the sun shined directly down upon her as though the sun itself was glad to grace her in beauty. He knew she always meant well and looked after him and she would always listen when he needed her too. He couldn't help but a take small bow out of respect for her and nodded to her promise. He couldn't wait until she would return to train with him for the last time they spar she promised she would raise the difficult a notch. With a small smile he caught her kiss as her watched her fly away. He took a deep breath as he looked over to the training area they created in the backyard and grined, "Time to do this." And with a white blinding flash, he twirled the sword quickly as he focused on Rhapsody power within him and his sword became alighted with her Angelic abilities and his sword became holy and transformed into his epic weapon. His clothes became his unique holy armor as he felt Rhapsody energy pouring threw him with strength and power. He flex his shoulder and muscles to get the feel of the armor as he was ready to begin his training session.

Status
Not open for further replies.