Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella Strifer

The girl waited for an answer from Micheal, a reply of sorts, or even some sign that her words had been heard. She stood there for a few minutes in silence before noticing the glazed look over his bright eyes and realised he had zoned out once more. The girl was immediately annoyed, as if a switch had been flipped. Even though he technically wasn't ignoring her and was still probably doing his usual angel business which was most definitely nessicary at this time right after a demon fight... It couldn't help but irritate Isabella to no end. She couldn't help but see it as being ignored. Seeing his thoughts flicker behind world lost eyes without acknowledging her presence caused her brows to nit and her arms to cross over her chest with an aggravated huff.

"Hello? Earth to Angel? Anyone home?" Shifting her weight in a sassy style to her side for a moment she waved an aggravated hand directly in front of his face with a glare. Nothing. At the moment he was still talking to Arurumn telepathically, but of course she wouldn't know that. A few possible thoughts popped into her head along the lines of a prank, some way to bring him back into the room with her mentally. But instead of pulling through on those, Isabella simply took a step forward to lean in rather close and poke him on the cheek with a solid finger. Not the most mature of methods, but she could care less. "Hellooooo...?"

Reactions: Poetic Justice
"I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life " The girls head was swayinng along with the music as she sang, completely unaware that a demon had appeared behind her, the brush moving against the wall with swift movements, and just as she turned around, to put away the palette that had been in her hand. With wide eyes she looked up at Vergot who stood there, gass mask and all. This was why she hated it when he suddenly appeared.
A forced smile found its way to her face, and she put the lid on the buckets of paint. Not the biggest buckets were they, but it was fair size on them. After all, they had to be enough to whole walls.

"You did not just hear me" She said as she stood up on her feet, one earphone having been pulled out of her ear, and green paint on her clothes, her hands, even on her cheek. She hated it when others heard her sing. Yet she loved singing when she was alone at home just painting.
But she walked past him, towards the bathroom. "I'm not meeting another person unless you drag me out by my hair, and you know very well that will end up with me cooking dinner again tonight, which might result in YOU hhaving to deal with the mess." She wasn't afraid of speaking like that to him, even if she didn't speak to others.

Vergot Nargoorth

Vergot knew this wasn't going to be easy to persuade Michelle to even listen to him as she marched passed him. It was going to be complicated, he knew, for her to become openly subjective to interact with others. Especially Kimi, which he'd rather keep his partner as far as he could from Natsu pet and live their lives without interruption from the other Demons. However, this wasn't the case. For the time being, he had to involve Kimi and he would need to explain to Michelle how serious the situation was.
He thought to himself, Michelle didn't need to be around a vile creature like Kim.i She deserves to be kept safe and protected, yet if she could just listen and understand that this confrontation was for their protection and finding their advantage against Natsu and Kimi, would be a start toward our goal.. He let her go as he sarcastically called out, " I may not, but Natsu pet did try to seduce me…and I just thought you might want to greet her with a nice hello. Maybe cook her some cookies, I bet she'd like that."
He leaned his back up against the frame of the door way that exited the room as he looked over her painting and admire the morbid beauty it held and thought of the lyrics she sung. He couldn't help but hide a chuckled as he kept his thoughts to himself secretly and wondering how she'd act knowing what Kimi did.​

She stopped before the mirror, taking a rag that was hanging next to the sink, and dipped it in a mix of water and soap. "Well perhaps you should have let her? Natsu knows a good fuck could have done you well" she called back out, scrubbing the spot of green paint on her cheek. Even though she hated the idea of another touching Vergot, but she couldn't exactly put a claim on him. Her love was for art, not for men. No matter how many times she had been asked by her grandmother if she would ever let her heart sway from the paint, the pencils, from the sculptures made by artists through the ages.
"The ingredients are in the kitchen, I don't feel like summoning more demons today" She huffed back out to him, watching her cheek for remaints of the paint, though she could see none.
the top that was covered in paint, and the pants were dropped to the ground before thrown into the growing bunch of dirty clothes. She didn't really care if he saw her in only her underwear. After all, he had seen her like that before, when he had suddenly decided to appear without warning her.

The brown hair was let loose from the bun, and walked back over to him, giving him a small slap on the shouler. "Keep away from the wall, or else I'll feed that Kimi girl with you." If there was ever anything that could get out the aggression of her, it was any chance of her art getting ruined. So with only underwear and her hair loose around her face, she stood there, glaring at him, hand on her hip and the other hanging down. "I mean it. I'm not interested in greeting some kid that probaly barely know the differnce between Michelangelo and leonardo da vinci"

Drakken looked at Vergot with a look of boredom as he spoke about training with the two of them with their humans. "As fuuuun as that sounds, I would honestly just tell you two to go to hell. Considering one of you already does, that makes that statement redundant." he said in a monotonous tone as he propped his head on his hand, his gaze shifting from Kimi to Vergot before the other demon disappeared. He looked over at Kimi with a bored expression, but inside he waited for her to try something. He didnt trust her, being Natsu's little toy, so she already had a special place in his mind that was filled with multiple ways to kill people.

"So how goes it with the demon king of all assholes?" he asked her sarcastically, hoping to get a response from her. He always looked for some way to berate the demon king, having no respect for the guy whatsoever.

"Rena, get back here, we have company, plus I think it might start the beginning of group training... oh joy..." he said mentally toward the little hunter girl, wherever she had disappeared to during his time on the roof.

|Rena|
Rena jumped when she heard his voice echo in her head. She hadn't figured out that she just had to think toward him and he would receive a mental note, so she continued sitting in the tree waiting for a bear, but her wait didn't take that long and neither did her hunt. Conveniently, some bears were walking around. She shot one about five times before it went down, the others ran off. Rena slides down her tree and pushes the bear downhill into the house, as it wrapped in snow it began to look somewhat like a polar bear. Rena could be seen kicking it along the way when it stopped, by the party of people on her roof. Eventually she noticed them too and not knowing who any of them were, but Drakken, she took her crossbow and shot at the unknowns' legs; these being Kimi and Nargot. Rena began running to Drakken shouting. "Drakken! Are you alright! Who are those people!?" Rena leaped up at her house and climbed to the top and walked over to Drakken leaning her head on his chest, panting. "Gimme a sec... Kinda just lugged a bear around..."
|Alojz|
Alojz nodded in the question "You're here to guard me?", but he had only just met his human and felt like going to Natsu to have her learn the proper respect. Alojz didn't care for anything nor think about anything, but his duties. Against the human's wish Alojz followed her in his normal form to wherever their destination was. He stayed silent. His objective was to keep her from harm, her wishes were of none of his concern.
@ProfessorNv
@Nay'ar

Micheal
Micheal looks at Isabella and bows his head a bit "I apologize Isabella..I did not mean to ignore you in any way I was talking with Aururum about something important..now if there was something you wanted to say lets talk about it now." He looks back at her and swallows hard. He hated to upset her in anyway she could get quite...hostile when she felt that she was being ignored in any way. she was one of his best friends even though he was her protector and they did tend to see eye to eye all the time. "again I'm sorry Isabella I didn't mean to ignore you"

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Kimi Reid
Kimi stood in a house with no clue where she was as she finished her stretches and the sound of Natsu voice seethe into her mind as her back stiffen from his concern. She straighten up and mumbled annoying to herself as she folded her arms tightly across her chest and responded back to Natsu, "Fine. I'm at your command Natsu." She said abit sternly more pissed off at Vergot for getting her into his mess and becoming cranky. She gave Vergot an attitude look, from his smart ass remark as she protested," Look here, buddy. We all need to become prepared, with the Angels clearly at our door step and you, don't you dare-" Before Kimi could finished he interrupted her and dissolved.
Her mouth was hung open as she was pointing at nothing now. Drakken was left with her as she closed her mouth and kicked a hole in the wall. "I'm sure you'd like to say that to his face, wouldn't you…Drakken is it?" She smirked as she threw her hands up and balled her fist ready to fight him for run. "Why don't you see for yourself, how WELL, we've been doing…" She was jumping side to side feeling pretty bossy at the moment.she heard Rena appraoching and as the crossbow shot at her, she throw herself down into a roll on the floor to get out of the cross bow range not knowing if it was going to be shot. She barly missed the damn arrow. "What the hell!?" Jumping back up to her feet she put her fist back up. "You want some too?"

Vergot Nargoorth
Vergot would need the attention of Michelle and would need to constuct a way that she would go with him to Rena house. He didn't want to train and fight the Angels into a blood bath battle as he once did. He wanted nothing else to do with the Angels after so much has happened all he wanted was peace and quiet. His thoughts ran wild as he thought of Michael, But no, the damned Angels had to put their noses where it doesn't belong and now it's personal.
His body became oddly stiff from her comment almost as if it wounded him deep within and also built his hatred toward Natsu even more. Sighing for putting Michelle into this predicament he respected Michelle more than she'll know but Kimi was down stairs and his mind wasn't set on cooking bacon and eggs anymore.
He lifted his back up and turn away from her as he looked down the steps for his mood changed to more of a serious matter.He didn't react to her slapping his shoulder as he remained silent as he he glanced up at her beautful painting. He ran over to it and grabbed a bucket of paint and was ready to throw it on their. "Come me with Rena, Michelle. Or say hello to this nice shade of orange on your art."

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakken watched as the arrow narrowly missed Mina as she sat there seemingly ready to brawl. "You have some anger issues lady, and to be frank I say it to his face quite often, we go quite a ways back. I could almost say I was one of his first little pawns before you showed up, granted your relationship seems a little more... physical." he said in a matter of fact tone. Around this time was when Rena made it to where they were but was too out of breath and thus was resting her head on his chest. He looked down at her in a bored manner and moved her next to and off of him before looking to her and saying "So howcome when I tell you to stay put you never listen? Nevermind that, this is Natsu's new toy- I mean Human, Mina. According to Vergot, she will be overseeing your training... which is apparently a thing now."

Natsu
Natsu growls low in his throat. He didn't like Drakken much even if he was a strong demon and an asset to his power but he had had enough of his attitude. Time for an attitude adjustment. In a flash of light Natsu appeared in front of Drakken his eyes glowing red from anger. Growling he held his hand out in front of him pointing towards Drakken with a small thought he was able to inflict terrible pain upon Drakken. It would feel like Natsu was crushing Drakkens mind inside his head as well as twisting the dark thing inside of him that could be considered his soul. "I don't really like the fact that your insulting my sweet Kimi what has she ever done to you? now..I suggest you shut the fuck up you worthless excuse for a demon before I gut your human right in front of you and place her head on a pike then shove the pike up your own ass while I gut you"

...Ow.

Though the pain that coursed through his head was immense and nigh unbearable, Drakken managed to do nothing more than bare his teeth and squint his eyes at the pain. He hated being seen as weak, so even through the worst of pain he refused to show it. His fingers gripped his knees as he managed to say in response to the demon lord, "Wh-What d-did my m-mother ever d-do to you?"

Drakken knew that Natsu would know what he had meant. The one person in his past that ever made him happy, that had ever seen him smile. He new that Natsu would understand. His threats were empty to Drakken. Hell, Drakken wanted to die, he would have gladly been killed. But Natsu kept his miserable existence for as long as he needed demons. And he needed them more than ever. "W-want me t-t-to leave K-Kimi alone? F-fine, b-but y-you touch R-Rena, y-youll feel m-my own w-wrath..."

|Rena|
Rena felt her head move and braced herself as Drakken moved from in front of her. Rena put her hands behind her back and pivoted on her heels to face Kimi. "I'm sorry Kimi, I can't accept your help. You probably don't even know my style of fighting." Rena flustered jumped behind Drakken. "I don't mean your not strong... it's just a difficult style ya'know. So I can't accept your help or anyone else's for that matter." Rena's style of fighting was indeed complex and training for it was tasking on the body. To even start training many physical standards had to be met. She brought her attention back to reality when Natsu showed up, Rena jumped back and pointed her arrow at the man. "Don't hurt him!" Rena then remembered that Drakken wouldn't die, sure he felt pain but at least he didn't die from it. She relaxed her shoulders and walked over to Kimi. Rena immediately drops and slides under her legs, popping up and wrapping her legs around Mina's neck, too fast for Mina to react. "7th Monkey stance. Invented by my mother. Leave Drakken alone, all I need to do is squeeze and the pressure points in her neck will end her." If I die. She will come with. Rena began pulling Kimi down.

She looked quickly down the stairs when she heard a boom, though she supposed it was just something having fallen from the way she stacked the pans and such. She simply did not have the patience for cleaning when there was art to be made.
She couldn't even paint a wall in peace anymore, without these demons and angels causing some sort of drama! She had never signed up for this deal. she had never asked her grandmother to let her know demons.
Instead she had just been left to deal with this. Just like everything else was left to her.

She watched him walk down the stairs, and she walked into her own bedroom, slipping some jeans and a t-shirt with ceci n'est pas une pipe and a pipe on it as decoration. Really, it wasn't a pipe. It was a t-shirt with a drawing of a pipe.
then, she walked down to see what Vergot was going to do.
She jumped down the stairs two at the time. "I can watch the rest of you train. Drawing you all."

Kimi Reid
Kimi's eyes narrowed as Drakken pronounced her name wrong, which was a pet peeves of her's extremely as she cracked her knuckles ready to knock him out, or so she thought. "You think this is a game? That should be taken lightly Drakken?" Kimi voice carried all the way up the steps as her blood boiled with frustration at the idiocy of the reasons behind their training. Her eyes flashed to Rena ready to brawl, she felt the anger rise in Natsu and the growl that sent shivers through her body. She cracked a wicked grin as he appeared in front of Drakken. She could sense flames starting to erupted within him as she licked her lips with delight to see Natsu acting out on his anger, for her more less. "Oh Vergot…" She teased out loudly as she put her hands behind as she swung her hips side to side. "You better come down here along with you friend…before this house will explode in flaaaaaamessssss" She snickered as her eyes looked around wondering where they could be. Caught off guard, Rena swipes Kimi on her ass and she unsheathes her dagger but cant move her arm after her neck was being pressured to be snapped. Her face was turning red as she clawed at Rena legs with her sharp nails making her bleed and she couldn't stop digging, not scratching but digging for chucks of skin off of Rena legs as she spitted out, "You….re fuck…ing dead….bitc……h"

Last edited by a moderator:
Natsu
Natsu looks over at Rena and grins softly before he let out an evil laugh that would easily chill anyone to the bone "You think I'm afraid of what you can do to Kimi? I can remake her..bring her back from the dead as a demon you kill her now you just bring her back as an even more powerful and evil creature then she already is so kill her you'll only be helping me by doing so. Oh but don't forget if you do that..I will destroy Drakken here in the worst way possible..and worse..what i'll do is I'll torture his mothers soul day in and day out right in front of him..so no matter what he does he'll never be able to help her no matter what he tries..and you know I'll even throw your soul into the mix so he can see all the failures of his life pass before his eyes in the worst ways imaginable every day for the rest of eternity. so unless you want your dear Drakken to suffer that torture I suggest you. Let. Kimi. Go. Now!" when he shouted the last word a ball of fire shot from his mouth to land and scorch the ground beside the two girls on the ground. It might have only been a tiny ball of flame but it was powerful enough to shake the whole house it only went to show what kind of power the demon lord had at his finger tips​

"ENOUGH!!!" Roared an enraged Drakken, literally it being a roar as his eyes flashed brightly and he stood up despite the pain within him. Drakken was never a demon anyone would want to enrage, because when he got angry enough, even Natsu would have to watch his back. He glared angrily at Rena, his fangs bared as he pointed to his human. "Rena... here... NOW!" he yelled in anger at the girl. For once in his immortal life he wished this girl would just listen to him. He then glared at Kimi, silently daring her to harm his human before turning his attention to Natsu. "Threaten my mothers soul again, I will bury you in the deepest pit in hell that I can find!"

|Rena|
"There's no need to kill something if it provides nothing, but if that something is capable of providing something and does not do so, I see no reason why if I killed it, if it should matter. Calm down, Drakken. Okay? Now don't move Kimi unless ya wanna die. So... here... then like this..." Rena gave a smile as she carefully undid her position, but pointed an arrow at Kimi.

|Alojz|
Alojz was Natsu's best demon in hand-to-hand combat, if it weren't for their powers Alojz might've been able to kill Natsu. Though he'd have no reason to kill his boss. It was while Alojz thought about this one thought that he sensed all the demon's he was grouped with, power begin to rise. "Ren summon me should you need something. Goodbye." Alojz turned walking into a thick blag fog he created, this fog eventually started growing in the house where the power was stirring, A scythe blade appeared around Drakken's, Kimi's, and Rena's necks. But, it wasn't Alojz himself rather hardened shadows ready to cut. "Natsu, we're these ones bothering you?" The blades suddenly coming closer to each one of their necks.

Natsu
Natsu glanced over at Alojz and grinned. This was one demon he liked a lot compared to the others. He knew his place and he followed orders without question. "No Alojz..not at all we just had..Drakken and his human here forget their places.." He slowly crossed towards Drakken and whispered softly in his ear "best not let it happen again Drakken...or I will be spending some rather..painful personal time with your mother..and believe me..as you know I don't make threats I make promises.." He grinned and gave his mind one last powerful yank before letting him go. He then crossed to Kimi and helped her up before letting his gaze turn to Rena "as for you human...over step your boundaries again and Drakken won't be the only one to suffer at your mistake.." He then looked to Vergot "and you Vergot..you came mighty close yourself to over stepping your boundaries anything that belongs to you or your human is mine so this house is also mine don't think to command me again less I lose my patience and show you what I can really do" He sounded completely confident in his abilities which was enough to clearly cause fear in anyone who heard his words. So far the only one that anyone had actually proven a challenge to his powers had been the angel Micheal but this was going to change real soon. For soon Micheal and the rest of the angels would lie dead and the Demons would rule the world.​

Drakken stared at Natsu, his eyes full of hatred as he went to help up his 'precious' Kimi. He walked over and grabbed Rena by the arm and dragged the human further from the group to speak to her. He looked at her angrily as he said through gritted teeth, "What the FUCK Rena? When are you ever going to listen to me? You WANT to get killed? You want to get ME killed? Pull another stunt like that and Natsu will no hesitate to gut you!"

He then took a deep breath and said in a more even tone, "Rena, you are the only human I can stand to be around. If you died, I would have no one to talk to now would I? Now get it through that thick skull of yours that I actually know what I am talking about, and listen to me, ok?"

She had more or less crashed into the back of Vergot, and the smell of burnt ground hit her. WHAT WAS THAT?! If anyone was to make fire in her home, it was her. Not one of those stupid demons who had just forcefully pressured themself into her life. Sh would not accept it, even if it was Natsu himself. Which it was.
She saw the hand of her demon guardian, and knew he would stop her if given just the slightest chance. But she would not care even if Vergot kept her bound down for the next tree years to keep her away from kiling someone just to get out her anger.

So she stepped forward, sneaking out of Vergots possible grip, and stood there, her hands crossed her chest as she glared at the apperant king of demons at the moment. If he thought even just the slightest that she would accept that, he was wrong. Very wrong.
Usually she would not speak to another person without knowing them well, but right now her blood was boiling with anger. Oh so much anger she had.
"Excuse me?" She asked, her whole voice filled with anger, though she kept it steady. No shouting, no lowering voice. It just remained at the even level.
"Mind you, this home would not have ANYTHING to do with you, or any other demon, had it not been for your fuckings, CHILDISH banters with the angels. Had it not been for you all, I would NOT have to suffer the HELL all of you throw us humans through." She did put extra press on some words, her eyes directed at the man who apperantly ruled all of those demons. He who thought he had the right to force himself into her home. "So no, do not come into my home giving threats, do not even think that I fear you for just the slightest moment, and do not even IMAGINE for the slightest second you'd EVER gain my help in the so called war against the angels you carry on behaving like this. I'd rather help THEM and I quite frankly hate the way some of them apperantly believe all should be pure. but when a girl who has a demon guardian says she'd rather support the angels, and perhaps one of the demons around her seems eager to follow you? That shows there's something wrong with your way of being a leader." She was angry, no one could deny that, and she would remain angry until they all got the hell out of her grandmothers home.

Status
Not open for further replies.