Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi Reid
Kimi held her breath to almost a slow halt as the scythe came close to her throat. Her eyes were always on Natsu as she held her head up high ready for the slice. She was still laying on ground from where Rena pinned her, and her gripped only tighten as she focused only on Natsu. The atmosphere on the room became heated with hatred as she felt Natsu rage yearning to be released. She hadn't know that become a Demon was to die first, for she never though the process through. She didn't mind much, although she preferred by the hand of Natsu and not in cold blood by a Demon let alone an Angel. Kimi dark alluring honey eyes were transfix on Natsu wondering if he would just kill her now to make an impression. Instead, he helped her up. She gulped as her free hand rubbed her neck as her flashed with red hatred toward Rena and Drakken as the grip on her dagger made her knuckles crack and her palms sweat. She was on the very edge of losing it and just ending someone's life right now.Once Michelle voice boomed out, it startled Kimi, forgetting she was standing now in front of Vergot. As she mentioned she'd rather help the Angels and disrespected Natsu after he just saved her life. That was it. Kimi pushed Natsu aside and cried out as she leaped ontop of Michelle with the dagger still in her hand.

Vergot
Vergot eyes narrowed at Natsu as he stood motionless like a statue as the pebbles begun to form into larger rocks. He told Natsu he wanted no part in this dilemma and now forced to be in the cross fire he had a choice to make. Should he just take Natsu on now and fight to the very end to end his era of misery and tumoil and fight for his and Michelle peace or become succumbed to Natsu every command. The more he thought about it, the more he leaned on ending this battle with just him and Natsu to give Michelle a chance to live and be free from all this. IT was settled. He made his mind up as he begun to summon up his strength Michelle bursted out.
Vergot shocked from her outbreak as she downgraded on the Lord of Demons himself and demanded everyone to get the hell out of her grandmother's house. His train of thought changed drastically as he could feel the hatred in to room emerged off everyone heavily. That was when Kimi struck. Just in a few split seconds his hand went up and the rocks that were waiting patently for his command, sprung up and created a cage around Kimi, knocking her back inside the rock cage as Vergot quickly hugged Michelle and they both materialized into the ground escaping.Once they escaped Kimi cage fell into dust as she was free but it gave them enough time to distract Natsu.
Vergot was holding Michelle tightly against his chest as their bodies formed upon the white sand. He limped over onto Michelle heavily from transporting them hundreds of miles and hours away to a remote beach house on a lake. To journey such distance wasn't hard on himself, when transported a Human to protect them from the journey to successfully make it in such a long distance, was difficult. His breathing was rough through the mask as his eyes become droopy in exhaustion.

Isabella Strifer

The girl leaned back and smirked, satisfied she had gotten Micheals attention even if it had required a forceful poke. It was true being ignored never brought a good reaction from the girl, but with his excuse she could forgive him well enough. This time. After all she was aware of the connection all angels held so it made enough sense to pass off the fact he wasn't really ignoring her. Still, that forgiveness and understanding didn't spare him the dramatic eye-roll which came with her slight scoldings. "Apology accepted. Just don't make a habit of it."

With that Isabella brushed her hair back, set on saying what she was going to prior to the angel zoning out. "I-" Her brows furrowed. She closed her mouth for a moment in thought, and then opened it again, and then with the same thoughtful disgruntled look closed it again. This repeated twice until the girl looked rather flustered. Behind her eyes her mind was clicking away, trying to remember what she wanted to say to the angel before her brows furrowed tightly into a scowl. "... Well now look at what you've done -I don't remember what I was going to say!" The girl crossed her arms in a huff that unsettled her hair from its childish nature, giving him a slight amber glare as if Micheal had done something positively evil.

She saw Kimi move towards her, but before she could do anyting, Vergot had grabbed her, and they teleported elsewhere. Why had he done that? She wanted Natsu to get them all out of her home before they ruined the paint that had just been fixed! Her hands were clenched into fists as they appeared on sand, and she felt Vergot lean to her. Even if she wanted to hit the hell out of him, he kept herself from it, taking deep breaths. There was one advantage with her stubbornness. She could keep herself from killing someone.
"Vergot" Her voice revealed how angry she still was, and she looked at him.
"I swear to lucifer himself, if you EVER try to make me get along with those, I'll more than willingly take off this crystal and crush it under my foot. Do not doubt that." She looked up at the sky, continuing to breath. She'd have to stress so to get away the mess they had created.
But if they burned down the house... She would never support the demons side. No. Never would that happen.​

Vergot
Vergot could feel the tension spiking in Michelles soul, knowing what she said would be the truth. He couldn't help but chuckled lightly as he held himself up now.That's what he gets for trying to save to her though. "My apologies your highness, next time I'll throw a party in your name…" He begun to walk away from her toward the house. He didn't want to retreat back into his crystal yet, for he had another idea on his mind. He didn't wait up for her as he opened the door and left it open for her. He walked in and went straight toward the kitchen. He took out a plate from the white wooden cupboards and some silverware along with two pans. He went into the refrigerator and got out butter,bacon and eggs. Throwing a slice of butter in the pan he started to make the breakfast he said he'd make for her before all this had happened.​

Kimi Reid
Kimi was knocked out in the cage that Vergot sprung up on her.The front of her head hit the rock so hard it knocked Kimi out, and could've cause damanged. She was in a deep sleep as her head would be killing her from pain once she would awake. Nothing but darkness was surrounded her mind as inner thoughts concluded she'd been dead . She was sure that Vergot would've killed her if given the chance. Walking around in the darkness she called out questioningly, "Natsu?" She couldn't feel his presents anywhere as she sat down and brought her knees to her chest tightly. She had to be dead. What else could this place be? Was it a dream? She took her actions and thoughts into her own account as she looked around hoping to see the image of her Demon lover come for her, to save her.​

Drakken no longer waited for a reply from Rena as he noticed the knocked out body of Kimi. Obviously Natsu wouldnt appreciate his human getting harmed and figured if there was one way of gettin that asshole off his back was to help her. He walked over and cast away the cage, kneeling next to her and placing a hand on her shoulder.He closed his eyes as he let his own energy flow to her injury and heal the wound that the obsidian caused, soon she would regain consciousness.

Kimi
Her body seemed lifeless and fragile as she was limped sprayed out on the ground. Her inner wounds begun to miraculous heal, as her soul accepted Drakken Demonic energy as her once pale cheeks was now flushed with a taint of red. Just by looking at the pigment in her skin and how her breathing increase as she was slowly regaining her strength back as she moaned out, coming out of her subconscious. The darkness faded as she called out again but this time out loud with a whisper, "Natsu…?" as she opened her honey colored eyes as everything was blurry at first.​

Drakken looked at Kimi with unemotional eyes as he stood up, hearing the name she was calling. "Fortunately, no" he said in a low tone of voice, stepping back a few paces before crouching down and looking at Kimi. He studied her a long while, unsure what to make of the human female. She was an interesting creature to say the least. "How is your head?"

Natsu
Natsu wasn't fooled he knew Drakken was just trying to get on his good side by helping Kimi. And he might have bought it if he didn't know that Drakken hated his guts. But he had little time to worry about that. Vergot had shown himself a traitor and now he must act "kimi..come we have work to do..your time as a human may be shorter then I thought.." he looks around the room slowly "as for the rest if you!! This is your final warning!! Disloyalty will not be tolerated! If I even suspect you intend to betray me I will destroy you and everything you hold dear without a second thought! And as for Vergot he is now wanted! I want him dead on sight! Bring me his head! But leave the girl alive..I have plans for her..do you understand?!" He then returns his gaze to Kimi his gaze softened a bit as he looked at her and he silently spoke through their bond "are you ok my dearest kimi?"

Kimi
Kimi heard the voice of another as her hand came up to her head wearily as she sat up very very slowly. She almost seemed sane, innocent being hurt and fragile before the Demons. Her eyes shifted over to Drakken who crouched down away from her as she tilted her head back, looking at him with weary eyes. He saved me? But why… Drakken could read her eyes and look as she slowly shook her head back into her hand as she tried to understand what at all happened. "My head…it's fuzzy right now..I think I'll live. Sorry to ruin your luck." She sarcastically said and softly laughed as she lowered her head and rested her brow on her knees feeling like she was going to puke. Though his energy might have saved her, it didn't help the nausea feeling that rumbled in her stomach. She didn't move nor talk at first when Natsu spoke. She felt upset and hurt that it wasn't him that saved her. She bite back her bottom lip as she felt the anger quickly rising as she flashed her eyes at Drakken before standing up quickly. She bend over to pick her dagger and almost fell over as she caught herself wobbling. Hastily grabbing the dagger again her back hit the wall as she shot Natsu a pissed off look. "Just fucking go take care of it yourself Natsu! Like you helped me!" And with that she ran out the door of Michelle house.

Drakken could read her expression quite clearly. She was confused as to why he had saved her. He really had no reason to do so... though he didnt know if Natsu would have done anything. Maybe he still saw something in this human, something she didnt see herself. Perhaps he had just gone so far as to not giving a fuck who he saved or killed... he never knew...

He was going to respond, but then Natsu was back and barking orders once more. Damn that Natsu... damn him... He hated Natsu with all of his might, but as of right now, being weary from healing Kimi, going against him was not in his best interest. "Yeah I may look for him another time. For now, I need to take care of Rena" he said with a tired wave of his hand before walking back to his human.

Natsu
Natsu watched Kimi run off and sighed. Shaking his head he looks around quickly to make sure everyone understood his orders. Upon heaeing Alojz soeak he turned to him and narrowed his eyes. "You can question Drakken and Reba fir they cannot be fully trusted..yet..but never dount Kimi she has been just as loyak as you have Alojz and she will be your future queen dont forget that. As for Vergot i dont wish to waste time hunting him. Leave him be but if you do come across him attack and kill him without hesitation i dint want him coming back to interrupt my plans" with that he turned and hurried after Kimi. Using his demonic speed he closed the distance within a matter of seconds and was In front of her allowing her to crash into his arms as he embraced her and whispered in her ear before she could pull away "kimi..my love..I would have helped you..believe me when I say this I would have. Ever since we came together I have done nothing but help you I'm every way possible and I had no intention of not helping you there. You know I would never abandon you..my future demon queen. Drakken simply beat me to helping you that is all..please forgive me for not acting sooner but know that I have always wanted nothing more then to help you achieve your dreams and desires"

Last edited:
|Rena|
Rena was having trouble trying to grasp everything going on and this Kimi seemed kinda mean to her, Drakken suddenly got defensive, and this demon threatened her life. Rena bent down poking the roof with an arrow as Drakken walked up behind her. She faced him with puppy eyes. "Are you still mad at me?"
|Alojz|
Alojz's shadow scythes disappeared and he faced Natsu with a blank expression. "I do not trust these three; Rena, Drakken, and Kimi? They are... in capable of sticking to their objectives. Another false action will only deepen my suspicion... and my watch. As, for my new assignment , Vergot, Should I require aid in subduing him... Who will be tasked with this?" Alojz kept an 1000 yard stare and spoke clearly where everyone could hear him. He looked at Natsu, but not into his eyes, rather through them like a true soldier. His stature was calm and expression blank as always.

Drakken looked at Rena with his usual emotionless gaze, even against her puppy dog eyes. He gave a small sigh, he was honestly tired for the first time in hundreds of years. He didnt say anything or change his expression at all, so it would be surprising when he knelt down and pulled Rena into a hug, holding onto her as if to keep some force from draggin her away. "I swear Humus... you had better damn well stay alive"

|Rena|
Rena had her back to Drakken and was suddenly pulled into him, her cheeks immediately grew red. She was tense at first, but relaxed and rested her head in his arms. She hugged herself thus hugging Drakken's arms. "My name isn't humus..." Rena was too flustered to come up with a giggly come back and just sank even deeper. This is how you hold a lady...

Drakken only held onto her a little tighter as she replied, his eyes squinting shut as he replied "Yeah... I know it isnt". A small tear fell down his cheek as he hugged her, but she was not facing him and so she could not see it. As much as he acted like he never cared... as much as he acted like she was a nuisance... he cared for Rena... wanting to see her safe and well... wanting to see her happy. He quickly wiped the escaped tear and eventually broke the embrace, his expression was back to its normal way... but his eyes held, something.

He stood up and extended his hand to her, "Come, I need to talk to you about some things... and here isnt the best place to do so."

Kimi
Before Kimi could call for her driver or do anything she crashed into Natsu arms as he embraced her. With wide sudden eyes from his reactions she almost felt like pulling away until he whispered into her ear. Her head rested on his chest as hot tears streamed down her cheeks. She wanted to punch him just for the hell of it, for leaving her all alone in the darkness of her mind. Not knowing whether if it was his fault or not, she knew he was right. Natsu had always did everything for her and never failed her once. The words echoed in her head which he could hear, You know I would never abandon you.. They repeated loudly throughout her soul as she slowly raised her arms up to hug him. She felt safe once more as she didn't respond at first as she only wanted this moment to last. She nuzzled her head a little on his chest as she felt her aggression fade away with the security of his affection toward her. "Then do it Natsu…"She finally said as she looked up and took a step back and raised her arms as though to give herself up freely. "Rid me of this frail body so I may become one with you…" She was serious as she hated how weak she was in this human body now. She thought he shouldn't have had to save her if she could take care of herself. She grabbed his hand and placed his claws on where her heart lied. "Take my life and turn me into your demon queen…"

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Natsu
Natsu looked at the claw that she has placed above her heart then back at her. She was so loyal and so willing to follow him. He gave a slow nod befire he removed the claw from her chest and gently pressed his lips against hers. He held the kiss fir a few soft moments before pulling back to look into her eyes "I shall make you my demon queen Kimi..but first we must return back to your mansion..to the secret room where we will be uninterrupted so I may finish the entire transformation without risking any harm upon myself or you call your driver and we shall return home to make you into the demon you are at heart and the queen you deserve to be"

Reactions: Poetic Justice
|Rena|
Rena felt Drakken's arms arms slowly retreat and she lunged back into his embrace upon turning around seeing his face. Rena's grip was tight as she was unable to control herself at the moment. "Ok. Let's go then..."

|Alojz|
Alojz watched as Natsu ran off. "Yes, sir..." This new queen even seemed to have a grasp on Natsu, a weak link would not do. Regardless of his ties to the girl Alojz would cut them, even if she became a demon queen. She was still a pathetic human to him and now bringing her into the bloodline. Alojz began to question Natsu's authority to lead, but didn't dwindle on the thought. The executioner had some business to attend to anyways. The new assignments he was given do not stop his old assignments. Alojz left the scene of Rena and Drakken behind him disappearing into a thick fog. "Watch yourselves. Disloyalty to the bloodline will be punished..." Alojz disappears completely and the fog implodes on itself. Alojz arrives at the home of an occult who screwed up a ritual and scrambled to fix it. None of them could see him enter, only the door open and slam closed. They all looked frighteningly at the door, then a head of one came off. Another one's eyes were filled with black as he fell over, the rest ran. Alojz projected his voice so it would sound even more intense. The shadows of the wall began to consume the room, ridding all light. Next, a fog filled the air and with one clean slice their heads came clean off. Alojz then allowed himself to be seen, but nothing was living to see him. He walks out of the home and allows himself to be sucked back into his crystal.

Reactions: Andy
This girl... was pretty damn clingy, but for now he didnt really mind. Together they made their way to the ground where he began to walked with her through the forest. After a time of walking, he sighed and said "There are some things that you need to know about me Rena. I have never really shared this information with anyone... so dont be surprised if I find it hard to talk about."

Status
Not open for further replies.