Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren couldn't help but smile when she heard her own name spoken. It happened so rarely that she almost forgot it "Oh... how convenient, we can talk by minds or are you the only one who can?" she said in a lower voice nodding at a couple who went back inside the hall. "And what do you mean by that?" she asked referring to his 'You're a harsh business woman Ren Stride.' she sipped her champagne again tasting that repulsive flavor on her tongue once again. She was still underage and her father forced her to drink a glass of champagne, of course he could... law was on his side but still... she just had to be better than Ioria. She wanted her father to call her by her name. The one he gave her that night of 17 years earlier, whe they decided she was to become the 'Shadow'.

Vergot
Vergot finished the food perfectly as his food smelled just as heavenly, as she walked into the cabin determined. He had the plate in one hand and a fork in the other as he wore a cooking apron and even a chiefs hat. He shrugged his shoulders at her and nodded his head, considering her words as he put the plate down and patted his hands on his apron. He found courage within Michelle as he was thankful within that she came to terms to the situation. "Then it's settle Michelle." He spoke just as strongly and determined as he crossed his arms now and faced her. "We'll train together. It's going to be hard and long hours and I know you can do it. We'll start as soon…after.." He gesture her over to his yummy food. "Ta da, not even an Angel could deny my famous eggs and bacon." He probably looked pretty silly wearing his attire, but that was the point after all. He didn't want her to become resentful against him and as long as she kept his crystal, he'd always keep her safe and try to keep her happy.

Kimi Reid
Kimi was stunned at first for her heart was filled with determination as she syked herself out to become his Demon. She wondered what would happen though to her crystal as her hand subconsciously raised and rubbed the ruby earring on her right brow. When Natsu grinned her worries faded, and she couldn't help but to grin back mischievously. She slowly approached her Demon Lord, stripping off a layer of clothing oh so teasingly, and crawled on top of him and kissed his lips deeply. She would be his for rest of the night hopefully as her last night of being a human

Rhapsody
Rhapsody was standing up on a swing as she held onto the freezing cold chains as it swayed ever so lightly. Her wings were slightly opened as it helped her swing out and back in, as she watched the sun set on the snowy green spruce trees in the horizon. She admired the beauty of nature in all things as her head leaned on her hand and wondered when the Angels would arrive. Just before she was going to call out to Michael, he answered her thoughts as he landed softly before her. Her wings shifted in and rested against her back now folded up as she stepped down from the swing to greet him properly. Rhapsody light pink eyes lifted from the ground as she took in a breath to look into Michaels eyes. There it was, that sudden heart stopping look he always gave her. She smiled sweetly in with a nod in return, as she took the time to soak in this moment. Her eyes glance over him from top to bottom, as she held the tears of missing him as she sighed at the awkward silence as they waited for the others. Rhapsody didn't wait another minute and flung herself to Michael. "It's been far too long, since you've been gone Michael…It's good to see you." Her hugs held a secure feeling and always filled with warmth as she held Michael tightly in her arms for only a moment before respectfully stepping back.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
Micheal
Micheal blushed when Rhapsody suddenly lunged at him and wrapped her arms around him. He was caught off guard and nearly fell back into the snow which would have been kinda funny in reality but he held his footing. He looked down at Rhapsody and smiled gently at the girl. She had been one of his closest friends even before he became leader of the Angels and he was glad that after all the years they were still such. He gently wrapped his arms around her and gave her a soft hug back as he whispered in her ear "yes..it has been far too long Rhapsody..and I have missed you dearly" He let her go and smiled as she stepped back and gently patted her arm before turning to look at Aururum. "I really appreciate you coming old friend it has been far too long" He walked over and held out his hand to him.
Natsu
Natsu grinned as she stripped of a layer of clothing and watched as she slowly crawled towards him like a snake or a seductive cat. Either way it was making his desires go crazy when she pressed her lips against his he did what he had done earlier and used his flame abilities to create more heat between their lips to send her desires out of control. He pulled her body down and pinned her beneath him as he whispered softly in her ear ".I will warn you Kimi..the transformation will hurt like nothing you have ever experienced before and you will wish I had killed you instead of turned you..knowing this will you still accept the gift I have offered you? will you become by queen?"

Aururum

Aururum looked at them both and nodded. He got up and out of the snow. He let out a slight sigh "Lillian was not exactly happy with me having to leave so suddenly. I do not like to upset her." He said before focusing on Rhapsody "It is good to see you. It has been.. a long time" He said slowly. He cracked his neck and took a deep breath to settle himself. "So, What is it that we will do? I have begun to train Lillian. She chose a bow over a sword. I do not know much about bows so I was thinking Elena would be able to assist her with that aspect." He said before turning away from them and gazing out at the snow slowly falling. It wasn't even cold for him as at his core burned his soul that had swirling fire surrounding it.

Last edited:
§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

Lily rolled her eyes as Aururum's voice echoed in her mind. 'I don't care, but you made me climb all the way up that damn tree to get to my room.. You know how my dad gets!' She said with a slightly annoyed tone of voice as she continued to hit the y button on her controller as she shot one of the pixelated enemies on the screen. 'I'm not mad I promise. I'm just ticked off. And you can tell Michael I said that' She responded with a playful tone to the words. ' Be safe, talk later' She finned before she felt her mind settling into the silence of her thoughts once again.

Something she couldn't get off her mind was the urge to touch her new found play weapon. The shinny silver bow lay next to her and she picked it up to inspect it. When she held it up to the light of her lamp she could see the flames of fire that were engaged in the handle of the small bow. She thought it was a beautiful interment of destruction. That was the thing with angels, they were so beautiful, so graceful, their presences made you want to draw near to them.. but they were weapons of mass destruction. A single angel could easily destroy the entire world.. and so could a demon. The balance of harmony between the two sides was always a rocky one. If one became stronger than the other it threw the whole world off balance. And that could be the destruction of the whole world.

†Elena†
The Angel of Light

"Ok ready to start?"

Elena asked Alex before she felt her presences being called to from a powerful source. It was then she realized it was Michael's presences summoning her, obviously it was important if she was being called. She bit her lower lip and looked at Alex before peaking "Something just came up, I'm sorry Alex I'll have to put our little powers training on old just for right now." She said as she picked him up. "Sorry about this, My boss needs me for something" She apologized before pushing her feet off the ground and ascending into the clouds above.

Once she found a small café that looked somewhat safe she dropped Alex on his feet gracefully and smiled apologetically at him. "I'm so sorry, I'll be back as soon as I can Okay? If you need me just hold your crystal and think my name, I can hear you when you call. And Stay Put." She said with a firm glare at him before looking around and quickly shooting up into the sky. She really didn't need to worry about Alex too much, but it came with her nature.

When she descended to the designated meeting place she was pleased to see Rhapsody, Aururum, and Michael, her boss. As she approached to she bowed to show respect for her elder angels and she shot her role model, Rhapsody, a big smile. "Hi Rhapsody!" She said with an excited smile before looking over to Micahel and Arururm. "Hello boys, pleasure to see you both. Actually, I was going to ask you both a favor. If one of you could fit it into your schedule I could use some help training my new human Alex, since we all know I'm not to much of a close combat fighter" She said with a bashful look as she cleared her throat. "So what are we doing here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella Strifer

Her eyes widened slightly a warm white wing wrapped around her shoulder. It was like a touch of pure liquid comfort and warmth that easily worked to loose any chill or tension in the girl; allowing her shoulders to fall loose slightly from their hustled state. The frustration with him faded even though she had still completely forgotten what was going to be said -chances were that wasn't coming back. Along with the unhappy expression, which itself dropped to a light sigh as Isabella leaned into the hug upon instinct. Not that the room had been cold, but she supposed it was just an angels gift to ease her heart and mind. It wasn't that big of a deal any way, as long as he knew what she had in mind. And as usual, Micheal did. "...as long as you learn from your mistake that's all I care about."

Yeah, he had a knack for that type of thing -sensing out her weaknesses and working around them so she wouldn't get hurt. Even when he was mad, the guy managed to push it aside. And she did quite often make annoying mistakes, so he got props for that in her books and even the girl herself knew it. Isabella scrunched a hand up in her hair with a sigh and gave him a small thankful smile that said quite clearly enough she was grateful for his brush over. Thankful she didn't have to apologise out loud again, even though it probably would have been the more mature thing to do. She gave him a light playful shove with one soft hand. "Right, of course. But then again, if I did learn from all my mistakes would I be even half as loveable?" Only half of the statement was a joke because quite obviously, even when she said she wouldn't; Isabella was prone to making the same slip up over and over again. But hopefully this one would stick in her mind. The girl laughed and ran her fingers through her hair. The fact that she could joke so closely with her friend was nice, especially when she hadn't been seeing many lately at all. As they were so prone to reminding her.

The girl ended up leaning into her warm friendly hug again, so when Micheal pulled away she raised an eyebrow. "Oh- already? You just got back..." It wasn't really certain what made her say it, but as soon as the words left her lips Isabella glanced shyly at the ground for a split second embarrassed about her words. Of course the next she was straitened out again and standing up to match his quick movement. A light laugh brushed past her lips at his words followed gracefully by an ever so dramatic roll of her amber eyes and the shifting of her weight, one hand on her hip. "Right. Try not to get too distracted from your task with me on your mind all the time." She teased back, watching the angel take off out her window once more into the sky. On small quiet steps she walked to it as well to watch him further until the pearly wings were out of sight.

Only when he was completely gone, did Isabella give a soft tired sigh once more as her crystal grew cool again. It wasn't a nice feeling, and although she liked her alone time part of her always missed him when he went.

Pushing that from mind, the girl grabbed her boots again and laced them all the way up almost to her knees. This process could of course be done quickly; but with no demons biting at her ankles to rush her actions, she was alloud to take her time for now. The last thing she grabbed on her way out was a pack of cigarettes although the action was without a thought really, an instinctual motion that had never faded. After all, she had quit from the nasty habit a year ago. Pulling one out to light it didn't even cross her mind, but the small death sticks rested in her pocket any way almost as if a reminder that they were there if her mind ever got to overwhelmed. Just a walk, a short walk outside in the cooling mid sun on her birthday was all Isabella wanted at the moment. Her short boot heels clicked and crunched on the asphalt side walk as she strutted slowly, having no particular destination in mind but the cool fresh air was nice on her lungs any way. For now, until it got too cold. She really didn't have a tolerance for the cold.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody warm smile seem to glow through her body when she heard him say, he had missed her too. When Aururum had arrived, she nodded to greet him and bowed to him respectfully. "Aye, tis all too long for all of us to be unite once more.." She felt the presents of Elena approaching as she smiled and hugged her as well once she arrived. Her spirit felt heighten and cheerful as more of her friends showed up as she greeted warmly back to Elena. " Hello their Elena. It's good to be finally here." She noticed that both Aururum and Elena both mentioned training with their humans. She looked back to Michael with a inquisitor look and put her hands on her hips. "Hey, what's this meeting really all about Mike? I needed to rally everyone up for the Christmas party. Which reminds me," She rambled on about decorations to Elena as she squealed in delight about the party. "This year, huge tree. I'm talking enormous, we're having an outside party, because it's so huge. Light everything! All the trees!" She twirled around with her arms open and laughed. "Music and dancing and a feast for kings and queens I tell you. Also, I was wanting our humans…"Which she put her hands back on her hips and looked back toward Michael suspiciously. "Joseph is training right now, but we usually try to spar for practice. Is something I'm missing?" She became worried now as she looked back to Aururum feeling his concern as she always wondered about Anaella.

Kimi
Kimi control the heart between the two, but Lord Natsu power was immense, as it engulfed her with pleasure. She gasped out a moan as her nails dug into his arms and down to his back squirming under his control. She couldn't resist him when he pulled her under him as she clamped her legs around his waist. Her eyes widen as he whisper into her ear as her lips parted, breathlessly as she became sensuality lustful for him listen to his offer. She grind her teeth and took in a long deep breath and whispered back confidently and willingly, "I'm strong enough Natsu, I can do this. I have never wanted anything else or felt anything as strong or true than to be with you. I accept your offer, Natsu. It would be an honor and make be truly happy, to become your queen, my love. For you Natsu, to become my Lordly Husband Natsu, to rule together as one."

Micheal
Micheal smiled at Elena when she arrived. He had never really known her well but her warm spirit never failed to put a smile on his face. He looked around slowly and sighed all they were missing was Anaella and they could start the meeting officially. However he didn't hold out much hope of her showing up she was powerful to say the least but her unwillingness to listen to his requests and orders was always something to cause tensions. "I understand everyone is worried about their human but don't worry everything will be ok this shouldn't take too much time and Rhapsody I will have to apologize I know it's a big deal for you but the planning for your party might have to be put on hold for a bit. All we need is for Anaella to show up and we can officially begin and I can say what I need to say then we can debate the fact and then go back to our humans"

@Cherie

Natsu
Natsu gave her one small nod and then kissed her softly one last time "for the pain my dearest kimi..try to relax for when you awake..you will be a demon" he pulled back from her then and closed his eyes as he summoned all his demonic powers from the underworld. His power slowly and steadily grew until even the lowest of demons would have been able to feel his power and tremble in fear no matter where on the earth they were. The Angels couldn't feel his power for he had gotten very good at hiding his rise in power from them, so good in fact that if it wasn't for the fact they knew what he looked like he could walk right past them and they would mistake him for a human. Once he had gained a sufficient amount of power he took a clawed hand and held it over Kimi's body as he litterally stared to rip the soul from her body. It was the most agonizing and terrible pain she could ever imagine like someone had poured liquid lava into her veins and allowed it to course through her body. Her min would feel like it was about to explode from the immense pressure the demon lords influence was pushing upon her as he begun reforming and reshaping the girls human soul into one of pure blackness of hatred. Of a demon. Her physical form wouldn't change until he put her soul back in her but the pain of that change would seem like a stubbed toe compared to the pain she was feeling now

Kimi
Kimi watched Natsu pull back as she puff up her chest and closed her eyes and leaned her head back trying to clear her mind. One the tip of his claw begun to rip her soul, she cried out in agony. The sheer agony of torture as her blood felt like it was beginning to boil. She gripped the sheets as she tossed her head back and forth from the excruciating pain. She screamed out, "KILL IT…. IT….HUUUURTS…." The affliction of reforming her soul felt like she was going to explode from Natsu power coursing through her body. She bent over in her bed sobbing as she held her body rocking back and forth. She could feel the pure blackness of hate seeping over the once human soul she has. A part of her was begging for the darkness to hurry up and take her, to become one. Then she shot out another scream when the last bit of light, that inner hope was trying to battle and push out the wickedness within Kimi. She couldn't think but only react as her hands balled in fists fighting the pain off as she sat up on her knees grinding her teeth. She wanted the pain gone, that's all she wanted, she struggled to open her eyes to look at Natsu, as the muscles in her arms were tighten as her body begun to shake involuntary. She tried to focus on him, to let him take her and that's what she tried to repeat in her head. Let him take me, let him take me.

Alexander Brair
Told to stay put

Stay put.

That's what the crazy unbelievable winged beauty had told as she had set him down here by the cafe. Lucky for Alex he had brought his wallet along with him. There he sat in the outdoor seating, a cup of dark coffee sitting ont he table in front of him, slowly getting colder as he watched the sky. This morning he had woken up in hell. His grandparents make sure of it. But everything has changed tonight. His dad wasn't in an accident. God did not rip his family apart. A demon did.

Not long ago, hell not even an hour ago he would not of believed it. Even as she appeared to him deep down he couldn't believe her. He still dove head first, wanting nothing more then to make sense of this new world he found himself. He glanced down at his wrist, staring at the crystal that was the angels soul. A momento of nthe evening. Now that he had a real chance to let all this new information sink in, he was hesitant. Did he realy want to fight a war that he knew nothing about, that has been going on for generations. Yet every time those doubts came around so would the burning rage inside toward the creatures that could of taken his happyness from him.

His gaze eventually found the stars again, absentmindedly sipping from the still warm coffee. He was qurious to see other angels, he remembered as she flew with him, he would always remember the city lights glowing underfoot, that she would get another angel to train him. Alex wondered if it would be male or if all angels were for some reason women. If they were as beautiful as Elena. His cheeks grew extremely hot when he remembered that they were linked now. He wondered if she could sense his mood. He didn't really want to find out right now, instead he pulled his phone out, puttinf some music on through his headphones and decided to lose himself with his star gazing as he waited for his beautiful angel to return.​

Evelyn Garnz
'Sanity is for the weak'
The noise of the soft wind passing her head made her zip her jacket up. She grumbled lightly as she began a slow walk back from where the FBI headquarters was located in the country. She mumbled something horrific in German before going quiet as she continued forward. 'Damnable people... Vvhat you they want with me...' She mumbled again. She mountainous region where she lived was cold all season and she loved it that way. She always felt more connected with cold then she did with warmth. Ever since she was killed and revived the warmth never seemed to welcome her. It was always the coldness of death that called to her from afar. As if something in her mind whispered her to do thinks unthinkable. She shook the thought from her head and turned towards her house which was massive by anyone's standard. It was the Garnz family mansion.. a massive Gothic architecture marvel of a building. Built and designed by her parents when they moved over from Germany. The inside was now all but vacant due to her parents death but she still kept the building alive by designing things to keep it all moving forward. For her, money was never an issue.

She walked up to a wall and placed her hands on what to anyone else would see like a random piece of drywall before a beam shot out and scanned her hand. The wall shifted as gears turned and twisted. "The government will never know.." She giggled to herself as the massive bulkhead swung open and she walked inside. She went down the steps and to another door. Her piercing blue eyes stared into the retinal scanner as they read her eyes before the last door opened revealing a lab that seemed to more alive then it ever was before. She threw her jacket off and walked over to three large suits that stood inactive in clamps that kept them up right. "I have no way to power you... yet.." she said before just staring up at them.​

∇ αηαεllα ∇

Anaella let her eyes roam appraisingly at her waiter. Like father like daughter is what they say. Though she wasn't just checking him out because of his looks. He had an aura, it reminded her of somebody she knew a while ago. Don't be stupid. She chastised herself and cut off the previous train of thought before it went too far. She listened attently as the man talked but when she was about to agree to getting the Southern Fried Fish dinner, she felt being called by somebody. She sighed and muttered a curse under her breath. "I seem to have forgotten I need to meet up with some people, but thanks for recommending me that plate, maybe I'll come in later..." she looked at his name plate "Jesse and order it" Anaella gracefully stood from her seat and left the restaurant. She made a mental note to herself to come back sometime, the human had an aura around him that was definitely worth looking into, and used the little light around her to transport herself to where she was being called. With a big flash of light, Anaella appeared among the other angels already gathered. "This better be good. I was in the middle of something"

Micheal
Micheal looked over at Anaella and nodded his head "don't worry Anaella this pertains to all of us." He looked around at the gathered angels and inwardly winced. There were so few of them left..the war had reduced their once great numbers to a mere five..it was sad to think about all those they had lost and that before this was over many more would also lose their lives. "first I want to thank you all for coming I know some of you had been in the middle of something and I apologize for calling you here on such short notice. Second I want to say that it's really good to see you all again it has been far too long since we last saw each other. Now to get to business. I've called you here pertaining to todays..incident with the Demon Drakken. Drakken caught us all of guard and we were all in a haste to get to him. This is a problem for if Natsu should commence a huge strike and we're bumbling around in the dark like fools trying to get organized many innocent people are going to lose their lives and I think I speak for us all when I say we don't want that to happen." He took a deep breath and went silent for a moment to let that sink in "so..I propose this. As well as planning for our annual Christmas party to celebrate our Lord I suggest we all meet with our humans for a training camp. The humans we currently have need to be trained as soon as possible I don't know how well trained the Demon side is but if we're to secure the safety of our humans we need to get them trained as soon as possible and I believe the training will go much faster and be much more efficient if we all train together."
Natsu
Natsu looked down at his Kimi and winced slightly. this was a pain he would honestly be glad if he never had to endure it himself. Shaking his head he went back to the task at hand. There was that one last light of hope inside her. that one last emphasis of good that refused to be destroyed but in the end it was useless. With one last thought he destroyed the last piece of Kimi's humanity and finally twisted her soul into that of a demons and pushed it down into her body. He then moved back away from her to allow the change in her physical form to commence for it would be just as painful if not more so then the corruption and changing of her soul. He crossed his arms and thought silently to himself. I'm going to need a new human servant now. He closed his eyes and allowed his mind to stretch and ponder for he needed someone who could be as ruthless as Kimi had been and in no time he had found the perfect subject hidden away in some hidden bunker. Grinning to himself he allowed his mind to seep into hers as he learned her name and desires before he softly spoke to her "Evelyn Garnz..I know what you want..you want power and you want to see your creations come to life..if you come to me and accept my power I can grant your creations life all I ask is that you serve me and only me in return..for I am the Demon lord Natsu and I can grant your heart any desire it might want"

Last edited:
Evelyn felt the voice pushing into her mind and to Natsu's surprise it was difficult to navigate inside of it. The information pushing back at him would cause him to feel the slightest bit of pain. She eventually deciphered what he was saying at let him into the part of her mind she wished him to. She blinked twice before walking over to her. "Power? I do not seek it. What I seek is freedom to go about my way without anyone bothering me. If you can power my machines... Prove it.. I have several power cells... Come to me and prove it... If you do so... I will help you.. But I do not serve anyone but my own self. I will assist you as it assists myself. I already have something in mind.. I wish to get back at those that beat me... I know the location of a CDC lab... Come.. Immediately and power these cells and I will begin.." She said before a large grin spread across her face.

She turned back towards the Power Cells and placed the small reactors on the table. She then began to move across the room to the suits of armor. Each varying in size and increasing in strength by four each time their increased in size. She turned to the largest of the three and read it 'Atlas' then to the Medium sized one 'Azazel' and the light suit 'Swift'. She grinned at their size. Each had inbuilt weapons and the light suit had a assault rifle she made specially for it. She then responded again to the demon "Come.. all is prepared." She said

Reactions: Andy
Natsu
Natsu grinned and chuckled to himself. This girl was something else he could already tell that. Hell she might even give Kimi a run for her money in the evil department. Although the fact that it had been so hard for him to enter her mind bothered him slightly but he brushed it off saying it was due to the distance and that she didn't have his crystal. "I don't have to be there physically to power your power cells and don't think to boss me around girl..or you will regret it" as soon as he finished speaking the Power cells erupted with power enough to charge her machines for months on end without needing to be recharged "I hope this was proof enough for you"

Evelyn Garnz
'Sanity is for the Weak'

The moment the twelve reactors lit up she let a massive grin come across her face. "Oh, Yes... this is wonderful.." She said out loud before skipping around and tearing power cords from the suit 'Azazel'. She stopped and punched the chest cavity and yelling. "Damn.. I got carried away." She mumbled and opened the suits back before pushing one of the light reactors into it. She closed the hatch and opened the suit after loading the ammunition of the inbuilt arm machine gun. She began to giggle "FINALLY!" She said before uttering a ancient word and the suited opened. She climbed into the suit and it immediately lit up. "Oh yes! All power is exceeding my wildest dreams! Ahahahahaha! Fuck you government!" She screamed before the suit sealed up and the two eye visors turned a blood red. She didn't wait for the clamps to disengage as with the demonic power source the suits strength intensified. She ripped clean of the constraints and looked around as the neural interface began to read her body's movement.

She raised her left arm and then her right as diagnostics ran linking her to the suit. She clenched both fists and laughed again... "Now for the CDC... I must go Christmas shopping!" She said while giggling. A emergency hatch at the back of the lab opened as she stepped onto a plate and she leapt out of the lab. The suit reached a jumping height of nearly twelve feet in the medium variant. She hit the ground and glanced back only once to make sure that the door closed and sealed once more. She closed her eyes and a HUD appeared in front of her as she made a gesture with her hand making a song begin to play inside of the suit. She laughed before beginning a full speed run towards the CDC lab which was located near the FBI head quarters for security.

She leapt across the gate barring entrance to the CDC and looked around as no one heard or saw the suit slam into the ground. She laughed "They do not expect anyone to attack... wonderful... This should be easy." She said as she began to proceed forward towards the wall of the CDC. She raised a hand and gripped the wall before shooting her right arm back and activating a thrust and shot the fist forward and through the wall. She forced her suits other arm through and ripped the outer wall apart enough to get inside. That is when the alarms began to blare loudly.

Aururum

Aururum listened to Michael speak but was also somewhere else in his mind at the same time. He felt something strong surge through the world moments before and he couldnt put a finger on it. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and he focused his energy inwards towards the dark presence that had residence in his soul. He traced the feeling to something else that also shared the presence and he grinned 'Natsu...' was all he could think before he forced himself out of the dark presence. He refocused on Michael but kept silent. He was pulled away from Lillian and not saying anything now wouldn't kill them this minute. He will tell him when he was back with her. "I agree with the training.. I do not know if I will be availiable to come to the party unless I am able to bring Lillian." He stated.

|Alojz|@Nay'ar
Alojz had never asked about her life and only saw that she seemed to live quite fashionably, jumping to conclusions he assumed she was a ruthless business woman, who took what she wanted when shhe wanted. Nothing so far had changed this observation, her father only seemed like an annoying instructor rather than owner. "Your business seems to flourish well to invite a party this size. If I may, what is your trade?"
|Rena|@ProfessorNv
Rena slowly woke in Drakken's lap. She placed a hand on her head, then slowly began to notice the odd feeling under her head. It wasn't a pillow, hills? That would be absurd. Rena slid her hand down to see Drakken's face above her. Her face instantly flushed red as she was trying to figure out why she was in his lap. "G-Good Morning?"
|Daniel|@Poetic Justice
Daniel sat on the wall of his Inn contemplating what he should do. Just then someone came in ringing the front desk bell, this bell was connected to a fishing line that ran along the desks and walls to Daniel's room. Daniel's ears perked and he panicked. "The timing of some people just gets on my nerves." Daniel ran around to the back where he threw the garbage out and twisted the knob. Locked. He searched through his keys listening to the bell echo once more, finally he kicks the door down and sprints to the front, slowing down as he reaches the desk so that he can fix himself up. He walks down the hall and leans in the doorway.

"Welcome Madam! To my humble abode." Daniel walked over to the desk and leaned over next to his box which contained his crystal. "What can I do for you?"

The woman looked to the strange treasure box then spoke and slowly drifted her gaze to Daniel as she spoke. "What is in the box? If you don't mind me asking that is."

Daniel sat up and picked up the box, twirling it in his hand. Then he stopped and faced the woman. "Just some pencils." He popped it open and surely enough it was just some pencils. The secret to the box was, the crystal lay beneath another layer of padding in which the pencils lay. "So, what can I do for you?" Daniel placed his box down and rested his hands on the desk, drumming his fingers.

The woman nodded. "I'm sorry, it was just such a nice box, but why keep pencils in it? Why not put something worth it's beauty in it?" The woman crossed her arms and lifted one to place a finger on her chin.

Daniel stared at her and sighed. "Sorry, just a little tired is all." He stopped drumming and mimicked her stance. "I have no real thing of value. So, I use it for my pencils." Daniel now desperate to either shut the woman up or sell a room, pushed the subject. "Were you planning to stay? I'm sure you need your beauty rest to keep up those looks."

The woman chuckled "You're such a humorous young man. How much would it be to stay for a week?"

Daniel pulled out a calculator doing the math. "7,356. This includes lighting, electricity, water-"

Daniel was cut off as she began to reassure him. "Can you take credit cards?" The woman had taken a credit card out from her wallet.

Daniel nodded and took the card from her, scanned it and waited for her signature. When she finished Daniel reached for a key and gave it to her. "You'll find your room up the stairs on my right. Go down the hall and take a left. Enjoy your stay." The woman smiled and bent down to pick her bags up and took them upstairs. Daniel waited to hear the sound of the door close before sitting back and sighing. "Not one of my best days." Daniel spun in his chair slowly, contemplating the choices of sleeping or going out. He then stopped his chair looking at his special box. Daniel lifts it up and stares at it from below, holding it up to the light. He then brought it down and twirled it in his hand, with a sudden stop Daniel turns the box right-side up and opens it to examine a small crack in the padding. He lifts the pencils and the padding, the crystal shined with the room's light. Daniel picked it up and grinned. I know you can do something... He sets the box on his desk and tosses the crystal around as his chair slowly spun and spun.

Ren smiled slyly looking through the glass "My business? More or less we manage all the advertising... from pencils to senators election campaign. Why do you ask?" she said through her mind. Looking at the sky. He could feel all the proud she felt in being the heir as well as her will to be recognized by her father as who she really was and not as her brother's replacement 'I'll make him call my name' she thought to herself. The blond girl greeted a guy and gracefully declined his invite to dance. He was a CEO's son, a company her father didn't want to have connection to. They were said to interact with mobs and her father could be strict and shortsighted but she could proudly say that he was clean. Everything in the Stride corp. was clean. Except her. She was the shadow... not even recognised until Ioria's mysterious death.

†Elena†
The Angel of Light

Elena smiled brightly back at the older angel who chatted happily on about the christmas party. Elena giggled softly before replying. "Isn't that a little big considering it would only be.. us?" She asked Elena as she motioned around the the remaining angels. "Well I'll definitely help supply the lights!" She said with a giggle. Suddenly from the corner of her eye she saw a bright flash "Speaking of light.." She said as she shielded her eyes from the bright flash. A beautiful angel stood in the mist of the glimmering light and seemed rather annoyed to be here. "Hello Anaella. Lovely to see you.." Elena said quietly, she would be honest, this angel scared the poop out of the young angel. Though they shared the same element Anaella was the complete opposite of the harmless young angel. Elena directed her attention elsewhere and listened intently to Michael as he talked about training all the humans together. "I personally think that would be good idea, to train them all at once. As for the party.. are we allowed to bring our humans? Wait did you say Drakken? What happened?!" She thought about Alex sitting alone at the cafe table and sighed. Day 1 on the job and she'd already abandoned him. "Was that it? Can we take a vote? I need to get back to Alex.." She said softly as she tucked a strand of her loose brown hair behind her ear.​

Status
Not open for further replies.