Guardian Angels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi
Kimi watched Natsu, as her heart rate increased ready for him to just take her now. Yes, she thought. It's your take it. Then she watched him nod and her wet lips from her tears were replaced with his lips. She responded so willing to his touch that she deepened the kiss as her hands slowly fell and reach out to his claws to hold them firmly. Her eyes opened after he held their kiss as her heart flutter with lust for Natsu. She silently nodded with a relief in her heart as she continued to hold his hand as her right hand went for her cell obediently. "Yes, My Demon Lord…" She answered him before hitting speed dial and the deep voice boomed on the other end as pleasant as it could, "Yes?" She looked up at the street signs as she always watched what she said over phones. "GPS my phone, I'm the corner just hurry." She hung up as she took in a deep breathe as Natsu's words were replaying in her mind. She looked back up into his eyes to report, "He's coming, my love."

• Love
Reactions: Andy
|Rena|
Rena slid down and faced him, her head tilted slightly. The trip had miraculously calmed her down. "I understand. So, what is it?" Rena rocked back and forth on her heels.

Micheal
Micheal smiled gently at Isabella and sat beside her. He knew she wasn't one for apologies but he knew that's what she was trying to get at. He gently reaches out and pulls her into a soft friendly hug his wings wrapping around the two of them to make it slightly warmer. "Isabella it's ok..you don't have to apologize I understand what you were feeling..as long as you learn from your mistake that's all I care about"

Natsu
Natsu gave a small nod at her words and gave her hand a light squeeze. He didn't know what had come over him. The evil inside him was..at peace for some reason when he was around her but at the same time she just made him want to be as evil as he possibly could it was confusing for the demon lord but he didn't care. He had his kimi, his queen and they would rule with an iron fist. As soon as she told him the driver was on his way he leaned down and placed another kiss upon her lips this time added a little heat to it through his fire abilities. Not enough to hurt or burn her but enough to create some real heat between them

Kimi
Kimi soul ignited with passion as Natsu planted a heated kiss upon her ruby red lips. She a small moan escaped her lips as she pulled Natsu hard against her as she passionately French kissed him. She ended the kiss with her nibbling softly on his lower lip and with a suckle of a kiss as the black limo turned the corner down the street they we're standing. She felt like she was floating from the fiery kiss and her eyes held an mischievous naughty look into his eyes as she felt old self coming around, "You're going to need all your strength than Natsu. Please, come back into your crystal until we're home."

Natsu
Natsu gave a small nod and a mischievous grin As he placed one last kiss upon her lips and returned to the crystal. Once inside he started affecting her senses like crazy sending all kinds of passionate and love filled images of the love and destruction they would create once he made her into the demon queen she was destined to become

†Elena†
The Angel of Light

Elena watched as her new found human easily threw his jacket on and addressed her. She was in such awe of him she forgot that he was even talking to her to begin with. When she finally noticed his lips moving she shook her head and asked "What? Oh! Well. Uh. Not exactly. I'll have to find someone to train you in fighting. As I prefer not to resort to violence. Unless it's provoked.." A sudden dark and odd expression crossed the angels heavenly face before she continued. "But I can teach you about using the light element you now possess." She said with a smile to Alex. "But we should go somewhere to practice away from here. How do you feel about flying?"

She took his hand and pulled him gently out the door and looked around quickly before letting her huge pure white feathered wings extend from her petite back. The giant wings looked a bit on the small angel but she simply smiled and took him by the waist. "Hold on tight" She said as she pushed her feet off the ground and they rose into the clouds. Once at a high enough attitude she tightened her grip on Alex before gliding across the sky, keeping a look out for a good place to practice.

"Oh and by the way, now that you possess the crystal I will be with you at all times. Even if you can't see me. My soul, well, my whole being is in that crystal. So you can sense me, and I can sense you. Sooo That being said. Don't do anything stupid okay? God your great grand father used to get dragged to so many parties. I can't tell you how many times I had to drag him out stumbling." She said with a small laugh and a shake of her brown hair. She noticed a small run down looking grave yard and decided that be a good place to practice. She landed gently and set Alex on his feet before letting him go and backing up a bit. "Ok, so. Ready to get started?"

Elena was about to talk again but she was cut off by a sudden message from her leader Michael. "Timing couldn't have been a little better?" Elena thought with a slightly annoyed look that made her eyebrows furrowed together. "Alex.. I'm gonna need to post pone this for just a few minutes. I promise I'll explain it when I get back, for now I'll just drop you off at a cafe" She said as she picked him up and again and rose into the clouds. With a quickly swopping motion she dropped the boy gracefully on his feet outside a small cafe. "If you need me, just hold your crystal and think my name. I can hear you. Stay put" She said before she looked around and then shot back up into the sky.

When she descended she saw the 3 other angels, Rhaspody, Aururum, and Michael. "We really need to work on these meetings guys.. I was in the middle of teaching my new human. Speaking of. Aururum or Michael, I could use someone to train Alex in close combat since we all know I'm not the most avid fighter.." She said with a slight bashful look and then turned to Rhapsody and beamed brightly at her role model. "Hi Rhapsody!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimi
Kimi smile sweetly to herself as she felt her strength and confidence restoring with Natsu support, from the events that occurred earlier. She refused to even be caught in those crossfires again. Now it was time, that whoever fear her, would be in terra after Natsu plans. Her driver parked beside Kimi and got out and went to her side and opened the door for her. With a respectful nod to her Driver who she liked very much, she climbed into her Limo. Closing the door and getting back into the Limo, her driver took off back toward her house. Her driver never asked her, where too, for he already knew unless told otherwise, that's what she like about people. They have potential and she loved the feel of being in power. Once they arrived at her mansion her driver let her out. Kimi jumped out of the car as she rushed into the house a butler opened the door immediately to her and a maid held a tray of food. Kimi plucked a piece of melon and popped it into her lips as she waves a hand to her severs, telling them to be at ease. She walked into her office and shut the door. The messenger body was clean and the heart dagger was gone, just then her phone rang. She picked it up after eating the fruit and an explosion went off on the other end. She had remember now, the Trojan package. She smirked and hung up. That mission was accomplished. She went to her book shelf and pulled out a book that opened her secret room. She walked right into the opened doorway as it automanticlly close behind as she touched her brow earring, "We're here My love.."Her eyes looked over to bed where they had pervious been together and she grinned wickedly to herself.​

Ren looked away as the demon dissappeared "Wait, what?" she said as fog spread through the corridor. 'Good... now he thinks I have to summon him... what was his name again?' she thought walking "Doesn't matter" she decided getting on the car "You're late, Ioria" her father said. When would he stop calling her Ioria? Ren sighed defeated "I'm sorry father. I was a bit shaken by the earthquake. And I couldn't find my tie." she apologized; her father sighed and shook his head slowly "That's utterly inconceivable, son. You can go" he ordered to the chauffeur. On the way there she played with her earring as her father explained for the 5th time how to behave; the crystal was cold and she could feel a dim pulse coming from it, her guardian wasn't near. Or so she guessed. "Father, have I ever disappointed you?" she asked in respect with a smile. "Not yet, Ioria." answered her father 'I'm Ren, father...' she thought sad.

She hadn't time to worry about her earring as she had her duty to comply to. She greeted, lectured, greeted again and smiled, smiled, smiled. As everyone called her by surname "Miss Stride! I hope our businesses could raise, from now on" a president of a small company "Of course, I will talk to my father" she said with a smile sliding his sweaty hand from her arm 'And have you go bankrupt before Christmas' she added in her mind. I was about in the middle of the party, when she retired on a balcony sipping champagne (which she hated), that her earring puled with more strength, warming itself. "Are we back?" she asked sarcastic leaning her back to the balustrade. She didn't know they could talk in one another's mind but even so, she didn't really care to be heard. He could feel, of course, her discomfort in being there as well as the disgust she felt for those men who waited for nothing but a slip up from her or her father, as well as what she felt about champagne.

Last edited by a moderator:
She watched him walk away towards to house, but she couldn't go inside yet. No, she needed to breath. She needed to clear her mind.
those bloody demons were in home! They were near her drawings, her paintings, near everything she had made within art. If even just a single stroke from her brush had been fucked up thanks to them, she didn't care she was human. She would more than willingly throw paint directly on that asshole of a demon. fuckings Natsu.
She really did not care even if it killed her in the process. He had been an asshole, and that in her grandmothers home even!
Taking the lack of vergot visible, she started jogging along the sand until she found a stick at about the lenght of her leg, before she started drawing in the sand.

So while she was out there, she started making a rather large drawing, of a man, with his back being what was seen, and with a sword up into his back. If anyone knew it was she who had drawn it, and who she was rather pissed off at, they would guess it right away. They would easily guess that the girl with sand up her jeans, and with her hair blown to hell and back, was furious with the so called king of hell, of demons.
With the drawing done though, she walked back to the cabin, just stopping within the door to watch Vergot. "He's going down" She said simply, her voice strong, determined, and it was there in her eyes. One way or another, he would pay for the way he was acting, and behaving. "Even if it means my death, I want to help getting him dead. He doesn't deserve a position such as a leader, for even mice."

|Rena|
Rena slid down and faced him, her head tilted slightly. The trip had miraculously calmed her down. "I understand. So, what is it?" Rena rocked back and forth on her heels.
Drakken sighed and leaned against a nearby tree, "Well for starters, I dont normally tell this to anyone who wouldnt already know. Remember when I mentioned my mother? Well... demons dont normally have mothers, since they are evil's spawn... I wasnt spawned like a normal demon... Natsu found me when I was a... human... and he changed me after we made a deal... almost a thousand years ago, I was just a regular human... my mother had gotten horribly ill and was dying. We didnt have the great modern medicine like there is today so all I could do was watch her die... I prayed day after day for the angels to heal my mother... I would go days without eating or drinking just so I could pray... but they never answered me... I became desperate, and one day a man approached me saying he could save my mother for one small price... my soul in servitude. Desperate as I was I accepted, and he healed her... but the next day, he killed her in an earthquake. I felt cheated out of my mind... the angels came in response to the incident, and I begged them to take my mothers soul to heaven as she was a good woman... but since she was tainted by the demons healing, they refused, and left. Her soul was too good for hell, and so to this very day she is damned to wander purgatory, an endless unrest when she deserves peace... it was my fault..."

Drakken slid down and buried his face into his hands, tired from opening up so much to the human. "I am a fossor, a fool."

He took a deep breath and looked at Rena, "now you know why I never smile... I have no reason to do so..."

Natsu
Natsu appeared in her room as soon as she gave the all clear. Although not in the manner she might have expected. instead of appearing in front or behind her, he appeared across from her in the bed that they had shared in their previous conquest of each others love and passion. He slowly looked at the blankets and chuckled to himself as he remembered all the passion and heat that they had shared not too long ago. He glanced up at her and grinned and judging by the look on her face so was she and that only made him chuckle even more. "well..what are you waiting for my dearest Kimi?"

§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

Lily nodded her head slowly as she thought about a possible weapon. There was always the typical sword thing but stabbing people meant hard forcing motions and blood stains that wouldn't come out of her clothes. Knives.. no no too up close combat for her. That was when she decided on a bow and arrow. Her father had once taken her to a an archery club up in the north and she had quite enjoyed it. Her aim was pretty good as well so it only made sense to ask "Aururum? I want a bow and arrow" As the words left her mouth she closed her eyes and silently pictured a beautiful silver bow with a set of matching detailed arrows.

It was then in her hands appeared the beautiful set and Lily's eyes went wide in disbelief. "This is so cool!" She said as she placed one of the arrows into the bow and pulled back, aiming towards one of the trees. "I am so ready to fight demons now!" She said as she pumped her fist in the air. "As.. uh long as they don't get close that is.." She said as she lowered her weapon a bit and shivered thinking about that awful demon's fiery breath on the back of her neck.​

Aururum nodded to her and had a bow form into her hands. It radiated a darker type of light and was a reflection of his own soul. "Remember.. Like I said, My soul was partially corrupted. You wield something between the dark and the light. I consider it Harmony." He said with a smile. He then thought back on what Michael said to him. That was when she began to fire arrows and he laughed "Not quite yet. You need to be able to move around. Since you have taken the ranged aspect.. I must teach you how to move... Or maybe I can get Elena to do that. I am a juggernaut of a fighter. Consider the corruption I took.. I can go toe to toe with several opponents at once. Lucifer himself cut me and I will never forget that pain. I was nearly killed because they thought I was lost. Pfft.. I am a die hard." He said and shook his head as he realized he was ranting.

"Alright, Lillian I must go speak with Michael and the others. I can not take you with me so I must take you home. I apologize but this is urgent and it seems he wont take no for an answer." He said before wrapping his arms around her to keep her balanced as his wings exploded into reality again. The heat pouring off them seemed to cause things around him to begin to burn slightly but Lillian seemed completely untouched by the heat. He took off into the air and dropped Lillian off in front of her house. "If you need me.. you know how to reach me." He said. Seconds later he took off towards where Michael had designated.

§ Lillian Natalie Winters §
"It's Lily. Just Lily"

Lily chuckled as Aururum started talking about something entirely different and she fired off another arrow, hitting the tree a few feet away. "That's so cool! Wait. Who's Elena?" She asked as she tilted her head to her angel as he kept rambling. She shrugged and decided maybe it was better not to ask, she didn't know quite as many angels as her guardian did. When Aururum began to speak again she interrupted him with a firm glare. "Aururum what did I tell you about calling me Lillian? It's Lily.. Just Lilyy.. WOAH!" She said as she almost lost her balance as she was swooped up into Aururum's strong arms and then lifted high above the clouds. "Jeez.. Couldn't of given me a better warning?" She asked as she clutched the bow between her fingers.

Within a few minutes Aururum dropped her lightly on her feet before bidding her a quick farewell. Lily opened her mouth to protest but it was to no avail since her guardian was already gone. "Well this is just great.." Lily mumbled to herself as she placed the bow on her shoulder and began to climb up the large willow tree that bloomed in her front yard. As she tried to maintain her balance she managed to jumped quickly into the open window of her room, missing it by a quarter of an inch. Once inside her from she sat on the floor and gave out a huff of annoyance. "couldn't even have dropped me off inside my home Aururum?" She said aloud as she got up to unease her video game and when back to shooting the pixelated enemies. The bow and arrows gleaming softly next to her.​

|Rena|@ProfessorNv
Rena's eyes had teared up and her head bowed. This story Drakken told her, it was so sad. She couldn't believe that angels would do that, they were supposed to be the good guys. It was at this moment that Rena's first experience with hate had occured, Rena couldn't grasp how she felt and it only made the tears well up even more. "How could... they be so cruel to you! If that's true..." She let out a loud cry falling to her knees, she brought her hands to her head and knelt. Everything that was happening so far was too much to handle, Rena eventually calmed down and let her head rest in the snow. "So both are bad... there is no picking a good side, but... Natsu is worse." Rena opened her eyes and fully calmed down. She stood up sluggishly "That Kimi bitch." Rena looked at her legs. "Hurt me... I'm going to kill her!" Rena shot up a tree as quickly as possible and followed the girl's prints in the snow, her crystal had fallen down to Drakken's feet. They trailed off on a curb where car tire screeches were seen going off down the opposite end. Now it had become a guessing game. North or South?
|Alojz|@Nay'ar
Alojz's soul floated in the crystal resting and he spoke to her through her mind. "You're a harsh business woman Ren Stride. But, it seems training needs to start sooner rather than later." Alojz had ignored her comment, completely. He didn't have a large sense of humor, actually he didn't have one.

Drakken sighed and stood up, grabbing the crystal that had fallen. He had regained some of his strength again and began to concentrate, sinking into the earth and travelling through the earth until he could sense Rena's life energy. He came back out of the earth next to his human and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Rena, I forbid you to go after Kimi. You are not to leave my sight, you understand?" he said in an even tone, dark circles now formed under his eyes. He was tired of her running off without waiting for his response. He held up her crystal and showed it to her, "You seem to never look around before taking off too."

Aururum landed in their meeting spot and grumbled. He could feel Lillian's annoyance and sighed "Why.." He mumbled before linking to Lillian telepathicly "Lily.. I am sorry.. I really do not want to go to this meeting. Michael said I have to come and I wouldn't have made it if I delayed at all. I will make it up to you.. I promise." He said to her before keeping the link open for her to respond. He in the mean time sat down on the ground and laid back to look up into the sky. He let out a sigh of relief as the grass brushed up against his neck. "This should be over soon. Ill be home soon." He said to her before sighing again. "I dont want you to be mad." He said before going quiet.

|Rena|
Rena was startled and grabbed his arm the second he touched her. Rena flung him over her back and twisted his arm upon landing, her next course of action would've been to shoot had she not noticed who it was. "Drakken." Rena just then passed out from the stress.

Micheal
Micheal would hold the hug for a few more moments before pulling back and standing up. "I'm sorry Isabella but I need to go for now I have to speak with the other Angels I'll be back soon. So try not to miss me too much." He gave her a quick wink and then climbed out the window and flew high into the sky. It only took a few minutes for him to get to the assigned meeting point. He landed in a soft flurry of snow and looked at Rhapsody and Aururum "both of you..thanks for coming I know this is last minute but it is important we just need to wait for the others to arrive and we can begin" his gaze then slowly drifted back to Rhapsody and a small smile played at his lips

For crying out loud.

Drakken didnt respond when she went to twist his arm, and merely turned to look at her when she passed out. With a sigh he picked her up, his wings opening as he took off to her house. Once inside, he carried her over to the couch, sitting down and arranging Rena so she would be laying comfortably on his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.