Grimwalker, a tale of the Universe

Well first off , Congrats on the Graduation , My Dear! Secondly! I am so glad your back around and here to stay and write for a bit. I will get your butt back into action for Iwaku writing. I know of a couple of RP's you may like and the group is still around so.. I'll have to tag you... But , I also do have a Seven Deadly Sins RP and I do need a Sloth.... Care to bring back a remake of your beauty from back in the day? ^^
And thank you > w >" I only have a bachelor's degree. I might come back and get my master's later

Lemme get a broom out and sweep you two off to a private area. As much as I enjoy free bumps. I like threads to not get derailed or overly cluttered

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Lemme get a broom out and sweep you two off to a private area. As much as I enjoy free bumps. I like threads to not get derailed or overly cluttered
sorry... ; - ;

Don't worry about it too much. I'm not too much of a bulli.

@Bismarck

Hey, question! Will there be a character limit if you do set up the Sign ups?

This. This here is super important. *throws a sheet over the many ideas I have all at once and my horrible wanting to all the things*

Too many character ideas man. I too want to do all the things

More than likely it will be capped at one character per player. This is mostly to prevent people from writing with only themselves. This should group roleplay, I adore solo writing as well, but in the past I've seen people write a novel of a post. But have zero interaction with other players, simply because they had two or more characters.

Be mindful of the fact I will kill characters here and there. So keep your ideas on standby in case the urge strikes me.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I like that. I've never been a multi char person. I like to pour all of myself into one character ; 3 ;. *so far also has an impending list of doom looming in a dark corner*

Trust me. The list will expand. Depending on my mood. Trust nothing, is my best advice.

I certainly appreciate that. I consider it just enough, to know that I have more typos mixed in, then actual complete sentences. Lol, but if you're interested, I'd be happy to link you the sign up

@Bismarck
Your attention to detail, and over depth to you plot so far was definitely eye catching~
But, prior to placing interest I would like to know of this will be redstar or open to all?

I was hoping to keep it open to all. I can consider leaning Redstar only if there was a large desire for it. However for the time being it will be open to all experienced writers.

I see.
Good luck with your roleplay!

@ObsidianNyx and best of luck to you as well. If you have any critiques, or advice I'd be happy to hear them. And if you're ever interested in a writing partner don't be shy. Either way, have a good day.

• Love
Reactions: Obsidian Miscreant
I certainly appreciate that. I consider it just enough, to know that I have more typos mixed in, then actual complete sentences. Lol, but if you're interested, I'd be happy to link you the sign up

I'm certainly interested, although you do have the sign up listed as closed.

Feel free to sign up, lots of people show interest, but until I see sheets, it doesn't mean anything. Also a side note, this may be listed under Redstar at a later point, if no Bluestars show interest. This is purely to free up my abilities to describe scenes as a GM. And won't change the focus of the roleplay at all from an Action oriented adventure.

Just a warning notice, so I'll keep people posted on that idea of mine.

As an update to all those watching the thread, I will be moving this toward Redstar. As stated before, this will not effect the general theme of the roleplay. It will simply allow me to touch on themes, I wouldn't be able to hit otherwise. None the less, I hope to see plenty of characters coming out soon. I'll be updating the sign up thread, and moving it to Redstar Connections. Apologies for any inconvenience.

As an update to all those watching the thread, I will be moving this toward Redstar. As stated before, this will not effect the general theme of the roleplay. It will simply allow me to touch on themes, I wouldn't be able to hit otherwise. None the less, I hope to see plenty of characters coming out soon. I'll be updating the sign up thread, and moving it to Redstar Connections. Apologies for any inconvenience.
*cough* the correct location the the OOC/sign-up thread is the Redstar Subforum of the Group OOC forum.