Grimwalker, a tale of the Universe

Well actually, the most recent forum thread I put up should be in the correct place
@CptSnowball as far as I can tell at least. It's alongside all other Redstar related, Signup threads.

Well actually, the most recent forum thread I put up should be in the correct place
@CptSnowball as far as I can tell at least. It's alongside all other Redstar related, Signup threads.
I was going to write a whole spiel... But apparently they changed the site once more into a more confusing layout that fails to effectively distinguish the differences and placements.... Connections was a "seeking partner/invite/player" forum in the past. But, yeah. My bad.

@CptSnowball trust me, I'm still figuring out this website, and things seem to be going in different directions all the time. I don't question it, I just roll with it. None the less, I hope all this, doesn't dissuade you from joining the roleplay, I'd be happy to have you. Along with everyone else that has expressed even the slightest hint of interest.

I must say this looks quite interesting.

Tinkle me whiskers

@Spoopy I had hoped it would garner more interest, but for now it isn't moving in the slightest.