• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, whew, done with that brat! Listened to all of your songs, and all of your funny female voices! c: T'was refreshing, I promise! <3 You are all such good singers, I look like filth compared to all of you! T_T *sigh* I'll add in your girl character, Dramma, in a jif!

Me! Me one thousand times over... Just try to compare the girls to the boys! Just maybe two more full boy dorms, maybe. IF I CAN, I COULD convince my bro to join.... COULD!

^^ Oh, that'd be lovely! <3 I was thinking the same thing! <3 I think we need at least two more full dorms of boys. So, four more boys.

I'd prefer two, but if needed, we could change it to three. c: You don't have to change any characters, you all worked hard on your CSs. ^^' I wouldn't change them, I already love them!

And no, firejay, I wrote down Michael Geier on the roommates list, so hush! And okay, well, would someone message Seklin to see if he/she's still going to do this? ^^'

I will. I've gotten many a notes to check if I were still there because of STUPID ALERTS NOT SHOWING!

I sent him a message. First time starting a conversation! I've only been given them. AND IT'S STILL NOVEMBER! (high fives closest person, AKA brother)

I love how close you are to your brother, Madeline. It would be cool if he joined us!

MOMENT OF TRUTH: He said no. :( AND I THOUGHT HE LIKED MYSTERIES. *facepalm* And there goes another one of his army's thingies. (he's playing Armor Mayhem on FRIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back